Jump Ultimate Stars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ricodrayz
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EbMgmOSyBHg

This is a sequal to Jump Super Stars for Ds. No the graphics still like teh same, but now it has new moves, stages and the most characters you could ever think of from Jump lol. The last one had alot but this one is like double. Also Grown up Naruto is in it, other Dbz charcters, Bleach, One Piece, Death note, Prince of Tennis.

Ricodrayz
Let's not all speak at once now...

Emperor Ashtar
I saw the first one, It looks okay. I have the manga about it, The are alot of crossovers in shonen jump. just check out my "Respect Shonen Jump thread in the anime & manga section.

grey fox
See the problem is that we dont get shoen jump. If alot of countries had Shoen Jump I have no doubt it would be 'ported over to the us.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by grey fox
See the problem is that we dont get shoen jump. If alot of countries had Shoen Jump I have no doubt it would be 'ported over to the us.

We do get shonen jump,actually. It's just as big and comes out Bi-Weekly.

Ricodrayz
Still didn't get it...lack of money sad The characters are endless now and the gameplay is more Smashbroslized I heard and saw lol

InnerRise
http://www.mozlapunk.net/homepage/?p=1548

After reading what I read from that link, I'm definitely interested in this game.

I might not be familiar with more than half of the characters, but I'm thinking that I want it and I should go and order it somewhere online ahora mismo.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

IceJaw
"Jump-u ultimate-o stas!"

no expression

InnerRise
I'd like to announce that earlier while I was on here............I ORDERED THIS GAME!!!!!!FROM AMAZON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU COCK-A-MAMEY BIATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!scream

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

Souichiro Nagi
My little brother has it. I never actually played it but he says it's awesome. I'm gonna try it now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.