Grant Vs Urien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
This is a much better fight in my opinion, and I'm intrested on your thoughts on this. takes place in the valley of the kings, 10:17 P.M.

TricksterPriest
Hmm. Hard to call. I can't think of a good way to compare them. Is this Grant with, or without the bullet near his heart?

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hmm. Hard to call. I can't think of a good way to compare them. Is this Grant with, or without the bullet near his heart?

This standard boss grant,if I were to remove the bullet in grants heart. I'd have to eliminate uriens mental block, in doing so woould make him as powerful as gill.

TricksterPriest
Mental block? What mental block? I never heard of this.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Mental block? What mental block? I never heard of this.

Read his back story, urien was a canidate for president of the organization I.E. The Illuminati since the age of six. Gill was choosen over urien because of uriens mentality. He was emotionally unstable due to his inferiority complex. Gill and urien are equal in power as stated in street fighter eternal, But, due to uriens mental block he cannot reach his full potential.

brainchild81
Grant wins easily. He shakes the ground & Urien runs away.sad AND he's got a mask & a cape!!!!!!

Sado22
i seriously wonder how much a mask and a cape can do agasint a blue guy in white thongs sick

its more like this:
Grant shakes the earth and powers up.
Urien does his usual "i-strip-off-my-suit* intro
grant= sick

Urien wins by TKO. Happy Dance

~Sado
P.S. you forgot motor skills again, *** mad
big grin

brainchild81
laughing He runs Urien the f**k over in a late model sedan.

Emperor Ashtar
It's a loincloth not a thong, What's in your head sado?

Remulous
To me, it looks kinda like a daiper that's to small, but that's the way Greek and Roman athletes used to dress, or so I've heard.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
To me, it looks kinda like a daiper that's to small, but that's the way Greek and Roman athletes used to dress, or so I've heard.

It's a loincloth, big whoop.

Remulous
He should've keep the suit on he tares off in his intro.

Darkstorm Zero
I'm as much for jokes as anyone, but.....

This hasn't turned into a debate about the Characters fighting attire has it?... if so, then this has gotten stupid...

Remulous
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I'm as much for jokes as anyone, but.....

This hasn't turned into a debate about the Characters fighting attire has it?... if so, then this has gotten stupid... I know.

unrealman
the only reason Urien does keep his suit on is because he's just too sexy for his suit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9rgQ_L0NHA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.