Favourite Gang movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Billy The Kid
O.K...what`s your favourite gang movie.

talking reall "nigga street fighting gang moviez" here... big grin

Justin Etre
I personally enjoyed Dangerous Minds the most. Even though the plot could be deemed a little stale these days, I love the way that each of the character's has a different way of interacting, a different relationship, with the teacher.

Omegaman
Not starting this topic off on a good note! How can you leave off the "mother" of all Gang Movies...... The Warriors!! Get real!

Caannnnn yooooouuuuu diiiiggggg ittt!!

Omegaman
Here are some oldies but goodies:

1) Class of 1984
2) The Wanderers
3) Tuff Turf
not so old- 4) 187

<<Solo>>
Boyz N Da Hood was classic. Just plain Classic.

greyboy
"put down the gun, craig!"

botankus
My top 3 movies:

1) River's Edge
2) Menace II Society
3) TCM

'nuff said.

Omegaman
bontankus, did you read the topic of the post? Rivers Edge? TCM, I am assuming that is texas chainsaw massacre? Those are NOT gang movies!

forumcrew
when i first read the topic i thought gangs of new york.. then i saw more of what you meant and i think american history X should kinda fall inline and is better then any of those

Cinemaddiction
Ditto, also "Romper Stomper".

botankus
What the hell???? I listed my three favorite movies - one of which includes Menace II Society - to SHOW EXACTLY how much respect I have for Menace in the grand scheme of movies. That's why Menace is in bold.

Lament's terms - it is not only my favorite gangsta movie, but it is only only one spot away in my book from my all time fave.

And stop calling me bontankus.

Omegaman
ok bontankus

Kes
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.