Jin Kazama VS Kyo Kusanagi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
Who'd win between:

Jin Kazama- the orginal mama's boy of the Tekken series

or

Kyo Kusanagi- the original mama's boy of the KoF series

*and yes i've got nothing else to do right now*

aysongail
Jin Kazama...

Remulous
Kyo, I dont see Jin doing anything Kyo can't plus Kyo wields flames.

Sado22
Jin's got power, stamina and a will of iron (not taking anything away from Kyo though). on a single night he beat Kazuya and Heihachi back to back....all that right after being tranquilized, kidnapped and tied with chains that sucked at his powers. he also beat OGre which is a fire breathing, part dragon, part bull, with a right arm that is actually a large snake. not to mention how Ogre could destroy a whole military helicopter with a single strike. Jin beat Ogre at the age of 19 with no flashy moves or whatever. Jin fights with real life moves. no ki stuff. Jin STILL beat Ogre. So I thnk Jin's got a HELL of power and I seriously doubt Kyo's flames would have too much of an effect on Jin....he DID beat a dragon didn't he?

as for Kyo, he's got power and stamina too. plus btoh of them are very stylish and flashy in their moves which is why I'm comparing them. this fight would be second in COOLNESS only to Kazuya vs Iori.

Later, dude.
~Sado

Hoshi
kyo has the firepower , speed and the long range advantage , i see no way of jin winning , although it would be a hard fight for kyo since jin is very persistent and has an iron will of fight.

TricksterPriest
If this were Kazuya, then it would be easy. But Jin makes it hard to call. this is the rare time I'm not siding automatically with the guy from KOF/SF. Kyo could win this, but Jin has gotten a power boost that makes him pretty tough. Though it seems they jobbed a few people to put him that high......

Sam Z
Um... Is devil mode allowed? Because in this case Kyo's fire power advantage is not much of an advantage.

Remulous
Originally posted by Sam Z
Um... Is devil mode allowed? Because in this case Kyo's fire power advantage is not much of an advantage. D.Jin would be a better fight.

TricksterPriest
D. Jin would kill Kyo. Regular jin would be a close fight, but Kyo ain't taking D. Jin out.

Sam Z
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
D. Jin would kill Kyo. Regular jin would be a close fight, but Kyo ain't taking D. Jin out.

^Truth^

Remulous
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
D. Jin would kill Kyo. Regular jin would be a close fight, but Kyo ain't taking D. Jin out. You just hate Kyo. Face it, the man has taken a swim in a pool of greatness.

Emperor Ashtar
Feng Wei kills them both.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Sado22
Jin's got power, stamina and a will of iron (not taking anything away from Kyo though). on a single night he beat Kazuya and Heihachi back to back....all that right after being tranquilized, kidnapped and tied with chains that sucked at his powers. he also beat OGre which is a fire breathing, part dragon, part bull, with a right arm that is actually a large snake. not to mention how Ogre could destroy a whole military helicopter with a single strike. Jin beat Ogre at the age of 19 with no flashy moves or whatever. Jin fights with real life moves. no ki stuff. Jin STILL beat Ogre. So I thnk Jin's got a HELL of power and I seriously doubt Kyo's flames would have too much of an effect on Jin....he DID beat a dragon didn't he?

as for Kyo, he's got power and stamina too. plus btoh of them are very stylish and flashy in their moves which is why I'm comparing them. this fight would be second in COOLNESS only to Kazuya vs Iori.

Later, dude.
~Sado

Talk about PIS...I hate Namco. Jin should get shot...in the groin, burnt to ashes and scattered all over outer space.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Talk about PIS...I hate Namco. Jin should get shot...in the groin, burnt to ashes and scattered all over outer space.

Geez Louise talk about hate laughing anyways I with Jin even though it will go back and fourth for a long time.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Remulous
You just hate Kyo. Face it, the man has taken a swim in a pool of greatness. laughing Kyo wins

olympian
Jin, for me.

Sado22
Yo Peeps!
i can't believe i'm on the same page as most of the KMC geeks. I'm worried now *checks temperature* lolz

I am liking the pro-Jin attitude here!
Fatal Lightening+mama's sermons>>Kusanagi ryu.
rolling on floor laughing

the twisted part of me feels like forwarding you my "jin wallpaper". heh heh. lol.
you also feel Jin robbed Kazuya/Heihachi or what?

fire power doesn't mean anything, like i said before, when you have a guy beating a firebreathing DRAGON with his bare hands and no special ki attacks. that is plain balls there....iron onesbig grin
speed, true. Kyo is faster than mama's kazama.
long range attack...again, serpent wave won't be too much of a deal when you talk about beating someone who practically shoots fire beams at you.
that said, dude, did you get teh Ryu pics i sent you?

"Double Chin" would be a bit too much for Kyo IMO. TOO much for Kyo.
Jin and Kyo is just perfect interms of a fair contest.

.... sick

Ditto. Fatal Lightening all the way!
"Jama-o surna!"

~Sado

Remulous
Kazuya was robbed, royaly! He should've kicked Jins ass or at least had more time in the spot light.

Sado22
agreed. If not beating Jin, then at least Kazuya should have beaten Heihachi after 20 years of being revived and training his ass off! What bull that he lost again! that thing practically almost gave me a damn ulcer when i read it on his profile!!!!
mad mad mad

Kazuya: I'll get everything back!
Heihachi: you deluded fool

Tekken4 *heihachi beats kazuya again*

Heihachi: loser...
Kazuya: embarrasment

it makes no sense at all. ****ING NAMCO HEIHACHI LOVERS!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE!!! mad

~Sado

brainchild81
He's a tough old man

Sam Z
agreed. If not beating Jin, then at least Kazuya should have beaten Heihachi after 20 years of being revived and training his ass off! What bull that he lost again! that thing practically almost gave me a damn ulcer when i read it on his profile!!!!
mad mad mad

Kazuya: I'll get everything back!
Heihachi: you deluded fool

Tekken4 *heihachi beats kazuya again*

Heihachi: loser...
Kazuya: embarrasment

it makes no sense at all. ****ING NAMCO HEIHACHI LOVERS!!! DIE DIE DIE DIE!!! mad

~Sado

Dude, Kazuya let Heihachi win. He wasn't even KOed he simply "gave up" and when Heihachi led him to honmaru Kazuya said that Heihachi saved him from wasting his time by searching for the place himself.

Sado22
yes i know that. but then it says on his profile:
"Kazuya Mishima...in the previous tournament kazuya suffered a defeat at the hands of heihachi, and later Jin at Honmari".

also it was Devil talking to Heihachi. Devil and Kazuya have a split personality thing going. in his T4 ending, Devil TOOK OVER Kazuya and attacked Heihachi and tried to merge Jin's devil with himself, only for Kazuya to take control right back. its really twisted...kinda like the whole family itselfsmile

Later dude.
~Sado

Sam Z
yes i know that. but then it says on his profile:
"Kazuya Mishima...in the previous tournament kazuya suffered a defeat at the hands of heihachi, and later Jin at Honmari".

also it was Devil talking to Heihachi. Devil and Kazuya have a split personality thing going. in his T4 ending, Devil TOOK OVER Kazuya and attacked Heihachi and tried to merge Jin's devil with himself, only for Kazuya to take control right back. its really twisted...kinda like the whole family itselfsmile

Later dude.
~Sado

I actually think that devil fully took him over after he was rivived by g-corp, not at honmaru. Since then Devil is always in controle, Kazuya only shows up rarely (like in his non-canon tekken 5 ending) I still say that he lost on purpose.
Later.

TricksterPriest
Not quite. Devil was in control at Honmaru, but in the sequence before he fights Jin, Kazuya overpowers Devil and takes control himself. So in fact, Kazuya literally IS Devil at this point. The two are essentially one person now. I too favor the idea of Kaz taking a dive to find out where Jin is.

Btw, when I said it would be easier to call for Kazuya, I meant he would kick Kyo's ass, not the other way around. Jin is evenly matched with Kyo at this point. Plus, they both attainted their popularity by jobbing superior and more powerful characters, I.E. Rugal, Kazuya, Goenitz and Heihachi. smokin'

Sado22
Sam-Z and Trickster:
the thing with Kazuya and Devil is split personality. Devil overtime has become part of Kazuya's gene structure due to him being in kazuya for all these years. so they are like two conscience in one body: split personality. Every time either of them is a little vulnerable, the other takes over...though Devil tends to be capable of doing more so since Kazuya, is after all, human and more vulnerable to emotions. Look at them in their T4 and T5 endings.
the moment Kazuya sees jin tied to the ceiling and is shocked, Devil takes over since Kazuya was vulnerable at the moment. same happened in T5 ending for Kazuya. we see him FINALLY smiling and thinking about his childhood days, when all of a sudden DEVIL takes over and kills Jinpachi. Also in T4, when Devil was shocked at the fact that Jin's kazama blood is not allowing him to mix the devil in Jin with his own, Kazuya takes over.
this is one of the reasons why Kazuya is so hard-assed all the time. he knows the moment he'll get vulnerable, Devil will take over and no doubt Kazuya, being the arrogant S.O.B that he is, hates it. its same with Iori...the moment he lets his emotions get the better of him, he goes Orochi (however, in his case it is only anger). get my meaning?
as for Devil taking him over completely that is not true since in Kazuya's T4 prologue he is working with G-corporation to control Devil and his power as his own.

i too am starting to favor the "take a dive" theory since I like Kazuya.

~Sado

Sam Z
I think you both are right.
Anyway, I never liked Jin that much.
Just look at my signiture.cool

Sado22
Kazuya da MAN!
his fighting style rocks
his moves rock
his attitude rocks
his story rocks
his victory poses rock

and he rocked Jun Kazama big grin

Kazuya Mishima=too badass.
*picks up opponent with a single hand*
"Tanoshimi naran-da..."

~Sado

Superboy Prime
Tekken's turning into DBZ with Jin being Goku(God) & Kazuya being Vegeta(mr. Jobber)

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Tekken's turning into DBZ with Jin being Goku(God) & Kazuya being Vegeta(mr. Jobber)

actually, tekken is becoming kof with jin being kyo (GOD) & Kazuya being any boss (Mr.jobber0

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
actually, tekken is becoming kof with jin being kyo (GOD) & Kazuya being any boss (Mr.jobber0

laughing I dont think Jin can get that bad.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by P-Geyser
laughing I dont think Jin can get that bad.
He beat heiachi and kazuya at the sametime?! He also beat true ogre as well.

Remulous
Maybe Jin is stronger because each new offspring is stronger than the parent. But Namco still makes Kazuya look like a f**kin chuancy. Jin needs to turn into the new badass that was once Kazuya.

Emperor Ashtar
Jin just needs to die.

Sado22
actually Kazuya is becoming ryu. the bring him up and around for every tekken but he never wins!wink

you DO know that the freakin mishima's never die!
if you guys want jin to become stronger, just hope that someone tosses jin off a cliff in T6 so he'll come back stronger in T7. its the tekken tradition of being strongerlaughing

as for Kazuya being jobber. HELL YES!
why the ultimate badass of Tekken has become such a pussy is beyond me.
losing to his thong-man daddy, heihachi!
losing to his mama's boy son, Jin.

blasphemy, i tell ya!

bring back the badass we all love Namco.

~Sado

Remulous
actually Kazuya is becoming ryu. the bring him up and around for every tekken but he never wins!wink

Maybe, but Ryu is still very powerful and he kicked the new main characters' (Alex) ass. Kazuya should've done the same.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
Maybe, but Ryu is still very powerful and he kicked the new main characters' (Alex) ass. Kazuya should've done the same.

agree'd

Sado22
agreed too.
Ryu beat Alex perfect though and i think he stole Alex's thunder there. what was the harm in making Alex put up a good fight? not to mention Alex actually won SF3 because Gill LET him. what 's up with that?
~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
agreed too.
Ryu beat Alex perfect though and i think he stole Alex's thunder there. what was the harm in making Alex put up a good fight? not to mention Alex actually won SF3 because Gill LET him. what 's up with that?
~Sado

Because alex is a rookie, if he beat ryu I would hate him. Gill held the third street fighter tournament (In secret) to find the choosen one which was alex. Once he found him, he didn't need to continue fighting. Gill isn't a bad guy.

Sado22
i know. but so is Rock Howard, Kyle Travers etc.
why make Alex look so weak?
they did the same with K' and Kyo in KoF99 remember?
K' goes all out but still can't beat krizalid but kyo putz-anagi comes and KO's him with one move. wtf?!
being rookie is alright and i'm not even saying he should beat Ryu. NO ONE should beat Ryu aside from godtier characters...and maybe Ken. however, i just think it kinda robbed alex of some glory. what would be the harm in him having at least impressed Ryu? get my meaning?

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
i know. but so is Rock Howard, Kyle Travers etc.
why make Alex look so weak?

Kyle travers isn't really canon...
Rock is not really so new anymore

they did the same with K' and Kyo in KoF99 remember?
K' goes all out but still can't beat krizalid but kyo putz-anagi comes and KO's him with one move. wtf?!

Yeah, and how stupid was the nest arc and kof for that matter ?
Somehow igniz lost despite: Having the Exact data on the kusanagi flame at his desposal and every fighter in the tournaments fighting data and energy. Nevermind that he was able to create an anti thesis to the kusanaagi power (Kula), and has time to study kyo. Yet he lost!

being rookie is alright and i'm not even saying he should beat Ryu. NO ONE should beat Ryu aside from godtier characters...and maybe Ken. however, i just think it kinda robbed alex of some glory. what would be the harm in him having at least impressed Ryu? get my meaning?

~Sado

Not really, you see alex doesn't street fight. He's naive, he doesn't understand the concept of honor or defeat. The reason why he entered the third street fighter tournament was to get revenge for him mentor tom. Alex, was raised by tom, after his father died and thought he was unbeatable until gill fought him and beat him in a fair fight. Alex, was shocked that tom lost and decided to get revenge for tom despite tom telling him he lost fair & square.

When he won the first tournament, he knew nothing of the world of street fighting. It was until he lost to ryu he realized that their are amny strong fighters around the world and decided to street fight, and travel the world to seek out ryu and other heroes for the sake of learning new experience's.

And alex won a Vale tudo by defeating balrog, So, he does get a chance to shine.

Superboy Prime
I only wish an all out fight between the 2 Devils ends up with Kazuya decimating Jin, but meh that won't happen.

And earlier I made the DBZ comparison because Kazuya at least looks similar to Vegeta. :P

Sado22
i doubt that would happen. Jin's got too many fanboys and fangirls. they make him get his ass kicked by "ho"-rang, and him putting up a fight with Jin, but nooooooooo...kazuya can't. what bull? kazuya is the ORIGINAL hero of Tekken. he was different. he was unique. he probably had the most developed character than all protagonists till Tekken2. then comes Jin, the ever typical, angsty teenager who hates his dad and thinks his life is a *****. oh and not to mention, fighitng his own cursed bloodline. CLICHED!

there is this girl i know who has or rather HAD a site called:
www.kazxjun.hydrora.net

she apparently mentions how Tekken is inspired from DBZ. according to her, Heihachi's voice actor is the SAME guy who made Vegeta's father's voice (don't know the name nor the story since i am not into DB). even Jun looks like bulma and we know Kazuya got pussy from her. Vegeta and bulma even had a child (or children) out of wedlock which Kazuya and Jun have too. so no, your comparison isn't far fetched at all.

~Sado

Superboy Prime
ROFL. Cliche to the max.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.