I wonder why kojima does'nt remake Metal gear 1 and 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
I mean He remade Metal gear solid, new voice overs and everything. I wonder why he doe'nt remake the original 2 metal gears into something spectacular.

The story is basically already written.

Swe_Bum
Why doesn't Nintendo remake Super Metroid?

SaTsuJiN
revisiting takes away some of the nostalgia IMO... the upsides are that it introduces people to those games on a more modern level and possibly creates a new set of fans for the series..

but thats not to say it doesnt cost a mint amount of money and a good dev team to pay the game the respect it deserves

BackFire
Because he spends to much time on each new Metal Gear game. Maybe when the series is complete (if that even happens) we'll see some remakes.

Infinity
mgs is amazing, easily one of my favorite gaming series out there. up at the top with final fantasy,zelda smile

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Infinity
mgs is amazing, easily one of my favorite gaming series out there. up at the top with final fantasy,zelda smile

Different game...

MG was actually just impossible.

OB1-adobe
I guess He already kinda did remake the original Metal gear with MGS. IT had everything the original had.

JToTheP
If he doesn't kill Raiden in some absolutely wonderfully horrific manner in 4, and Snake does indeed retire/suicide. I'm sure he'll do something else to expand the series.

JToTheP
Originally posted by OB1-adobe
I guess He already kinda did remake the original Metal gear with MGS. IT had everything the original had.

Different.Game.

Metal Gear 1 & 2 are in the Subsistance dual disc pack.

((The_Anomaly))
I agree completely! I've been saying for years that the NES Metal Gears should be completely redone in 3D with all the voice acting etc.

They are very important to the story and it'd be nice to be able to play through them all in the same manner.

Darth Jello
I've always had the balls to say what no one else will. The first metal gear sucked anyway

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Darth Jello
I've always had the balls to say what no one else will. The first metal gear sucked anyway

Your talking about the NES first Metal gear right? If so then I agree with you, its not very good.

Darth Ray Park
I agree he should remake both games into single expanded version with much bigger screenplay, more cinematic and upgraded gameplay. Each one can be its own chapter, like \Plant and Tank chapter in MGS2.

Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Metal Gear Solid 5
Metal Gear 1+2
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

Then he will just have to do story before MGS3 with the Boss, and story in between 2 and 4 and the saga will be complete.

Portable Ops should also be made prologue to Rising, that was EVERY Game can be awesome. Metal Gear 1+2, Metal Gear Solid 1, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid 5, Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Peace Walker, Metal Gear Rising reveangance and then the other two games. That will end series with ten games and all ten AWESOME.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.