8th Day Juggernaut runs a gauntlet of heroes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stupendous man
8th Day Juggernaut has just about established how powerful he actually is and fancies taking over the world, but first he must get by the following heroes...

1. Batman & Wolverine
2. Iron Man & Spider-man
3. Wonder Woman & Storm
4. Hulk & Thor
5. Superman & Professor X

Juggy has the element of surprise and as much rest as he needs between fights.

How far can he get?

Galan007
He definatley gets to #5, and i could see Supes removing his helmet and prof X mind-raping him ftw...

but if thats not allowed, then Juggs clears it...

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Galan007
He definatley gets to #5, and i could see Supes removing his helmet and prof X mind-raping him ftw...

but if thats not allowed, then Juggs clears it...

I don't think he could do that to 8th day, but then again does 8th day really have that many feats?

Galan007
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I don't think he could do that to 8th day, but then again does 8th day really have that many feats? yeah im not really familiar at all with 8th day Juggs, so im not sure about his feats embarrasment

MightyEInherjar
Well, if he gets the element of surprise like stated, Professor X is going to be a gooey mess of wheelchair and cripple-parts on the sidewalk as soon as the battle starts...

lilnutta12
juggs gets to 5,

supes-he betas it with luck
blue/red supes-he dont win
1mil-no way he can win
any other supes(besides cyborg)- i say juggs loses

Galan007
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Professor X is going to be a gooey mess of wheelchair and cripple-parts on the sidewalk as soon as the battle starts... laughing "cripple-parts"

Thats the funniest sh*t I've heard all day!

Soleran
Originally posted by stupendous man
8th Day Juggernaut has just about established how powerful he actually is and fancies taking over the world, but first he must get by the following heroes...

1. Batman & Wolverine
2. Iron Man & Spider-man
3. Wonder Woman & Storm
4. Hulk & Thor

How far can he get?

He actually stops at Spiderman and Iron-man who dump him in another vat of cement lol!

8th day Juggernaut was in short series of the avengers, all the avatars like Cyttorak came together to battle for control of the planet.

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
Well, if he gets the element of surprise like stated, Professor X is going to be a gooey mess of wheelchair and cripple-parts on the sidewalk as soon as the battle starts...

laughing @cripple parts.

Omega-level
Stops at 4, for sure. No way he takes Thor and Hulk alone.

stupendous man
Juggs smacks Thor around in The Mighty Thor #17 in the build up to the 8th Day so I'm pretty sure he can take him. With the Hulk too I don't know but I think he may still do it as Classic Juggs & the Hulk are pretty much even & 8th Day Juggs is a super-souped up version of Classic.

Kutulu
Ya Juggernaut smacked around Thor like it was nothing during the 8th day series... pure ownage.

Non-8th day Juggernaut owning Hulk:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5511467

Now let's look at 8th day:
Punching through dimensions:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y49/spyger/tapping1.jpg

and check here for 8th day scans of owning Thor:
http://www.comicboards.com/comicbattles/view.php?trd=050107202435&q=Battle+Scan

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Kutulu
Ya Juggernaut smacked around Thor like it was nothing during the 8th day series... pure ownage.

Unless you can give a comic issue, I'm going to have to say that scan is of "trion Juggernaut" when he punched through dimensions to attack cyttorak's enemy/enemies, the trion.

He did rock Thor hard in "Eight Day" form though. Afterward he was teleported off with one of his avatar buddies to join the others I think.

boriquaking55

Man now that I finally saw what 8th day Juggs was capable of, I have to say that was a case of horrible PIS. That writer must have been high smokin'

Kutulu
Originally posted by boriquaking55
Man now that I finally saw what 8th day Juggs was capable of, I have to say that was a case of horrible PIS. That writer must have been high smokin'

I don't think it's PIS at all. Cytorrak is a multiversal entity, with regular Juggernaut at 10 % of the power of the crystal and withstanding god blasts, 8th day was considered to be around 80 % and Trion Juggernaut considered 100 % (that's when he gets to be 80 feet tall). Regular Juggernaut could withstand the godblast to little effect, just getting pushed back and not injured, wouldn't it make sense if Juggernaut was amped up that much to be a whole lot stronger?

The 8th day storyline is one of my favorites btw Happy Dance

boriquaking55
I don't think it's PIS at all. Cytorrak is a multiversal entity, with regular Juggernaut at 10 % of the power of the crystal and withstanding god blasts, 8th day was considered to be around 80 % and Trion Juggernaut considered 100 % (that's when he gets to be 80 feet tall). Regular Juggernaut could withstand the godblast to little effect, just getting pushed back and not injured, wouldn't it make sense if Juggernaut was amped up that much to be a whole lot stronger?

Ok, Cytorrak is an elder god. They are above skyfathers but not on par with Celestials, much less multiversal entities. They simply rule their own pocket dimensions. Chthon, Shuma Gorath, Set, etc are examples of similar beings.

Cytorrak being multiversal is implying that he is on par with entities like LT and their ilk. I stand by my statement, punching through dimensions is PIS, Celestials shouldn't even be able to easily do that, much less ANY elder god. X-books do a good job of breaking cosmic continuity to make their characters look better.

juggernaut66666
That is not 8th day Juggernaut.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Was that Trion? Hell, even Cytorrak shouldn't be punching through dimensional walls - Elder god's are powerful but that's just ridiculous

juggernaut66666
Was that Trion? Hell, even Cytorrak shouldn't be punching through dimensional walls - Elder god's are powerful but that's just ridiculous
Cyttorak was able to hold Galactus in his own dimension with the Crimson Bands.
I think a skyfather level character should be able to do that.

Galan007
Was that Trion? yes

Stupid Rookie

Agreed, that is such crap. And whoever it was that was saying Cyt is multiversal is an idiot.

Galan007
Agreed, that is such crap. And whoever it was that was saying Cyt is multiversal is an idiot. How does punching through walls of reality make you multiversal?

Swanky-Tuna
He was probably just making his way into the Trion's realm, not smashing through the Ultimate universe or anything. "Smashing into another dimension" just sounds more cool though.

And really, if he had the full power of Cyttorak, like some people like to say, he probably would of just teleported into the Trion's realm.

Where did you get those percents?

And keep in mind that Thor was ill when he godblasted Juggernaut. It was supposed to of affected his lifeforce, the power he channels into the godforce.

When?

Soleran

Yeah and on the flip side Juggernaut ripped the jewel from Cyttorak's head in his own realm, I mean take from it what you will but that's a load of PIS.

Besides Cyttorak is an Elder God which is above Skyfather, kinda like how Gaia is an Elder God and Odin is merely Skyfather.

Anyway 8th day will get stopped either at Thor and Hulk or Professor X and Superman.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soleran
Yeah and on the flip side Juggernaut ripped the jewel from Cyttorak's head in his own realm, I mean take from it what you will but that's a load of PIS.

Besides Cyttorak is an Elder God which is above Skyfather, kinda like how Gaia is an Elder God and Odin is merely Skyfather.

It's classic PIS man -- first we have Galactus jobbing to an Elder god, then that garbage.

Sometimes I wonder whether X-writers deliberately try to insult the intelligence of their readers.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

When?
Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme Issue 44

Anyway 8th day will get stopped either at Thor and Hulk or Professor X and Superman.
If Thor goes in h2h against Juggernaut he looses terribly if he plays it smart then it is an easy win for him

Soleran

If Thor goes in h2h against Juggernaut he looses terribly if he plays it smart then it is an easy win for him

Lol well actually I only gave Thor the win because Hulk can help him in H2H, I was thinking Thor would have to be using the "hammer containment field" like he used on Juggs previously to weaken his connection to Cyttoraksmile

Kutulu
Agreed, that is such crap. And whoever it was that was saying Cyt is multiversal is an idiot.

Cytorrak is accessible in any universe throughout the multiverse to be called upon for mystic reasons. Therefore he is multiversal, the same as some of the other entities that Dr. Strange calls upon. Even Living Tribunal has used Cytorrak's power in the past when he was testing Dr. Strange.

There is only one idiot here - and that idiot is you, "Stupid Rookie". laughing rolling on floor laughing eek!

Let me clarify Multiversal some more - by multiversal, I mean that he is a force who can be present throughout any universe within the multiverse and any dimension. Agamotto is the same way, as an example. Just because a being is multiversal, doesn't put them on par with Living Tribunal. There are a ton of multiversal beings within Marvel, Living Tribunal is at the very top of that right underneath TOAA.

Swanky-Tuna
Cytorrak is accessible in any universe throughout the multiverse to be called upon for mystic reasons. Therefore he is multiversal, the same as some of the other entities that Dr. Strange calls upon. Even Living Tribunal has used Cytorrak's power in the past when he was testing Dr. Strange.

There is only one idiot here - and that idiot is you, "Stupid Rookie". laughing rolling on floor laughing eek!

Let me clarify Multiversal some more - by multiversal, I mean that he is a force who can be present throughout any universe within the multiverse and any dimension. Agamotto is the same way, as an example. Just because a being is multiversal, doesn't put them on par with Living Tribunal. There are a ton of multiversal beings within Marvel, Living Tribunal is at the very top of that right underneath TOAA.
Has anyone in the Ultimates summoned Cyttorak's power?

Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme Issue 44
I can't seem to find anything stating Galactus was even in that issue or series, but I have heard multiple times that Doctor Strange has held him in the bands which isn't that surprising. Galactus seems to have a confirmed problem against magic and Strange basically does whatever he wants. Even in the wiki it says he doesn't really follow any kind of rules and it claims to have a quote of Joe Quesada saying Strange is a plot device.

Supreme being
confused

Kutulu
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna

And really, if he had the full power of Cyttorak, like some people like to say, he probably would of just teleported into the Trion's realm.

It wasn't the full power of Cytorrak, it was the full power of the Cytorrak crystal, an artifact.

Supreme being

Do you have proof cytorraks multiversal apart from stating that his powers can be summoned from other universes, i am sure Thors capable of a god blast in other univeres as well does that make the odin force Multiversal?

Jyppe

What is it then? That's not Triton (yet)? I mean Triton was like 80ft tall.

Swanky-Tuna
It wasn't the full power of Cytorrak, it was the full power of the Cytorrak crystal, an artifact.
Oh, an artifact? I know what the ruby is. But the point remains that there's no evidence of what percent Juggernaut has of anything.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Supreme being
Do you have proof cytorraks multiversal apart from stating that his powers can be summoned from other universes, i am sure Thors capable of a god blast in other univeres as well does that make the odin force Multiversal?

There are a bunch of multiversal entities in Marvel, Thor / Odin are different as they are pantheon level gods, not elder gods like Set, Cthon, etc..

Multiversal beings just imply that they exist across time and space in multiple realities and universes across the multiverse / omniverse.

Higher order Multiversal entities:
Multi-Eternity
Multi-Infinity
Multi-Death
Phoenix Force
Infiniti/IG
Nemesis (Not sure if she's the same being as the Infiniti being but they seem highly different)
Genesis (Sise-Neg)

Second tier multiversal entities:
Abysss
Phoenix of the White Crown
The Sword in the Star
The Legion or "Prime Evil" (All the demons merged as one entity before they split into different demon lords and dimensions throughout the multiverse)
The Darkness
G-Force
Nth Man
The Void
Korvac (Power of Six Abstracts from What if?)

Third Tier multiversal entities, that would be on par with Cytorrak:
Entropy
Epiphany
Enmity
Empathy
Expediency
Eulogy

Eon
Epoch
Valka
Abraxas
The Unbeing
Origin
The Goblin Entity
The Trion
Those Who Sit Above in Shadow
The Vishanti
Raggadoor
Cinnibus
Mephisto
Satannish
Nightmare
Shuma-Gorath
Denak
Tiboro
Hell-Eyes
Llan
Arioch
Dormammu
The Adversary
Inanna
The Darkforce Dimension
The Dragon of the Moon
The Eldritch Elemental Archenemy
Time Twisters
Time Keepers
Maya of Sword in the Star
Great One

boriquaking55
There are a bunch of multiversal entities in Marvel, Thor / Odin are different as they are pantheon level gods, not elder gods like Set, Cthon, etc..

Multiversal beings just imply that they exist across time and space in multiple realities and universes across the multiverse / omniverse.

Multi-Eternity
Multi-Infinity
Multi-Death
Phoenix Force
Infiniti/IG
Nemesis (Not sure if she's the same being as the Infiniti being but they seem highly different)
Genesis (Sise-Neg)

Abysss
The Sword in the Star
The Legion or "Prime Evil" (All the demons merged as one entity before they split into different demon lords and dimensions throughout the multiverse)
The Darkness
G-Force
Nth Man
The Void

Entropy
Epiphany
Enmity
Empathy
Expediency
Eulogy

Eon
Epoch
Valka
Abraxas
The Unbeing
Origin
The Goblin Entity
The Trion
The Vishanti
Raggadoor
Cinnibus
Mephisto
Satannish
Nightmare
Shuma-Gorath
Denak
Tiboro
Hell-Eyes
Llan
Arioch
Dormammu
The Adversary
Inanna
The Darkforce Dimension
The Dragon of the Moon
Time Twisters
Time Keepers
Great One

lol @ Abraxas on your list

The majority of your so-called multiversal entities don't have powers in other universes. They rule pocket dimensions within 616.

Are you sure you know what multiversal means?

Soleran
Who cares about multiversal blah blah blah's for this fight how is Juggs going to fare?

Kutulu

Most alternate universe scenario comics have an alternate version of Juggernaut within them. Hence the Cytorrak crystal, similar to the crown of set, exists in multiple universes. That right there is an indicator of multiversal ability, to top it off, strange has called on the powers of Cytorrak throughout numerous dimensions within the realms of Lord Chaos and Master Order.

Kutulu

The majority of your so-called multiversal entities don't have powers in other universes. They rule pocket dimensions within 616.

Are you sure you know what multiversal means?

I already stated what multiversal meant; just because someone isn't a direct threat to the multiverse, doesn't mean that they are not multiversal. A multiversal being can use their powers or have their powers used by minions throughout any of the universes within a multiverse; hence the term multiversal.

Kutulu

What is wrong with having Abraxas on the list? He is a prime example of a multiversal entity.

Supreme being

Multi-Eternity
Multi-Infinity
Multi-Death
Phoenix Force
Infiniti/IG
Genesis (Sise-Neg)

Abysss
The Sword in the Star
The Darkness
G-Force
Nth Man
The Void

Entropy
Epiphany
Enmity
Empathy
Expediency
Eulogy

Eon
Epoch
Valka
Abraxas
The Unbeing
Origin
The Goblin Entity
The Trion
The Vishanti
Raggadoor
Cinnibus
Mephisto
Satannish
Nightmare
Shuma-Gorath
Denak
Tiboro
Hell-Eyes
Llan
Arioch
Dormammu
The Adversary
Inanna
The Darkforce Dimension
The Dragon of the Moon
Time Twisters
Time Keepers
Great One

What the f**k? What the f**k? My gosh you have Mephisto as multiversal that just says it all, that list is all screwy dam thats just messed up.

Kutulu
Who cares about multiversal blah blah blah's for this fight how is Juggs going to fare?

Juggs will stomp everybody out on that list, that is how he will fair. He is one of the few people to knock out the Hulk in his regular classic form, and Thor was about to be squished to death by him in his 8th day form with minimal effort.

Soleran
Juggs will stomp everybody out on that list, that is how he will fair. He is one of the few people to knock out the Hulk in his regular classic form, and Thor was about to be squished to death by him in his 8th day form with minimal effort.

Superman and Xavier can curbstomp him everytime.

Thor and Hulk have a chance if Thor uses his hammer as he has in the past to weaken Juggs connection to Cytorrak.

Kutulu
What the f**k? What the f**k? My gosh you have Mephisto as multiversal that just says it all, that list is all screwy dam thats just messed up.

Check out this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t410642.html

Look at the part where it shows scans, stating that the infinity being created the host of demons. The inifinity being is also the one who fragmented into the infinity gems, which created the infinity gauntlet, which is proven to be a multiversal artifact.

Kutulu
Superman and Xavier can curbstomp him everytime.

Thor and Hulk have a chance if Thor uses his hammer as he has in the past to weaken Juggs connection to Cytorrak.

Explain how Superman is going to curbstomp 8th day Juggernaut please. In regards to Thor, Thor was about to give up his life to Juggernaut during the 8th day series, just looking at some of the scans shows 8th day Juggernaut was not harmed in the least by any attack Thor could muster.

Soleran
Originally posted by stupendous man

1. Batman & Wolverine
2. Iron Man & Spider-man
3. Wonder Woman & Storm
4. Hulk & Thor

How far can he get?

Now do you see where it says Thor and Hulk? win 5.5/10

Now do you see where it says Superman and Xavier? win 9/10

Supreme being
Check out this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t410642.html

Look at the part where it shows scans, stating that the infinity being created the host of demons. The inifinity being is also the one who fragmented into the infinity gems, which created the infinity gauntlet, which is proven to be a multiversal artifact.

Do you know Mephisto has been killed? And by Franklin Richards of all people who certainly isnt multiversal.

Kutulu
Here is an example of another multiversal item, similar to the gem of Cytorrak, created from an Elder God (same power level as Cytorrak)

http://www.marveldirectory.com/miscellaneous/serpentcrown.htm

Quote:"Counterparts to this Earth's Serpent Crown existed on at least hundreds of divergent Earths throughout the multiverse. All of these Crowns were mystically linked with Set, who apparently is a multiversal entity. "

Now remember that Set, Cthon, Cytorrak, are all Elder gods and have all shown to have followers throughout the multiverse. Numerous comics have shown alternate versions of the Juggernaut, each universe having it's own gem of Cytorrak.

Kutulu
Do you know Mephisto has been killed? And by Franklin Richards of all people who certainly isnt multiversal.

When did Franklin kill Mephisto? I hadn't heard of this. Multiversal beings can be killed, for example Atum / demogorge destroyed most of the Elder gods.

Supreme being
When did Franklin kill Mephisto? I hadn't heard of this. Multiversal beings can be killed, for example Atum / demogorge destroyed most of the Elder gods.

It happened i am not sure what issue number but it was during Byrne's run on the fantastic four. Its the one where reed breaks his arm in hell and then franklin then ensures to provide Mephisto with a whooping might i add he had blocks on his power at this stage.

Kutulu
It happened i am not sure what issue number but it was during Byrne's run on the fantastic four. Its the one where reed breaks his arm in hell and then franklin then ensures to provide Mephisto with a whooping might i add he had blocks on his power at this stage.

Well if anybody could kill a multiversal entity, it would be Franklin. In the run where he turned into Galactus he wiped out the whole host of celestials by himself! That's one hell of a feat, something that even Odin, combined with all of the earth pantheons (so included other skyfathers), plus all the eternals united in the uni-mind combined with the destroyer armor, couldn't do.

Supreme being
Well if anybody could kill a multiversal entity, it would be Franklin. In the run where he turned into Galactus he wiped out the whole host of celestials by himself! That's one hell of a feat, something that even Odin, combined with all of the earth pantheons (so included other skyfathers), plus all the eternals united in the uni-mind combined with the destroyer armor, couldn't do.

Dam what so now franklin is multiversal?

Kutulu
Dam what so now franklin is multiversal?

When did I say Franklin was multiversal?

Hello, McFly? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Supreme being
When did I say Franklin was multiversal?

Hello, McFly? roll eyes (sarcastic)

roll eyes (sarcastic) Did you see the question mark, and well by your statements one could say he is at least in your weird hierarchy of multiversal characters but hey feel free to state what you think.

outarddwarf
The scan was the Trion juggernaut, and juggernaut makes it to Thor and Hulk, unless they are dumb which since forum rules say they use all there abilities and fight to there best.

Juggernaut, if he was smart would try to take out Thor first and fast with his element of suprise, however with his powerset he wouldn't be able to do enough damage fast enough. If he tries the bear hug Thor to death again hulk would definetly be able to pull him off and then the power blocking and beating comences.

And jumping hulk wouldn't help because Thor starts the power block and then goes and helps hulk, once again the beating comences!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.