Spider-man vs Hulk vs Wolverine vs Batman vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sam Z
Spider-man's spider sense
vs
Hulk's unlimited strength
vs
Wolverine's healing factor
vs
Superman's invulnerability
vs
Batman's prep time

What argument is used more often by fanboys in vs forums?

Example: Spider-man can dodge Flash because spider sense will warn him of the attack before Flash attacks.

So?

Galan007
Originally posted by Sam Z
vs
vs
vs
vs
Batman's prep time

Example: Spider-man can dodge Flash because spider sense will warn him of the attack before Flash attacks.

So?

1. Wolverine's Healing Factor is DEFINATLEY used the most by fanboys.

2. Batman's Prep.

3. Hulk's strength.
4. Superman's invulnerability.
5. Spider-Man's Spider sense.

Howard_Jones
Well, I've got good examples for Hulk's strength and Wolverine's healing factor.

"Wolverine's healing factor can allow him to breathe underwater" or something like that. When I called the guy on it, he said "you can't apply anything in the real world because it's a comic." Ooookay. I'm gonna throw Rick Jones into the stratosphere, and when he dies from lack of oxygen tell me if it doesn't work that way in a comic.

"Hulk is herald level because he's the strongest there is." That was from a dude called Space Cowboy from SHC. Complete imbecile. When I asked him if he can remake the cosmos with his biceps, he said, "he has strength feats so he's more powerful."

Soljer
Spider Sense and Healing factor are probably tied for the first spot.

Hulk's strength, next.

Then Batman's prep time.

Then Superman's invulnerability.

Madvillain
Originally posted by Galan007

2. Batman's Prep.

3. Hulk's strength.

thumb up

capt it up
I find prep time to be the worse. no matter what batman can't lose if he has prep. Thats just annoying .

Sam Z
Don't forget to vote, people.

Metalmanx

2. Batman's Prep.

3. Hulk's strength.

Right on the nose, my friend.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Right on the nose, my friend. yes

boriquaking55
I heard Wolverine's healing factor pwned a quantum singularity once.

Take that, Dr. Hawkings mad

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Soljer

Hulk's strength, next.

Then Batman's prep time.

Right on the money.

Accel

Hulk's strength, next.

Then Batman's prep time.

I agree with this.

Not sure why Superman's invulnerability is on there though. I hear more about his speed and his ability to one-shot folks more than any thing else.

invisiblewoman

2. Batman's Prep.

3. Hulk's strength.

i agree with this list big grin

the_satan32
Wolverine's healing factor wins this. I mean I like Wolvie but he's healing is getting so strong it's just dumb. Surviving a H-bomb!? WTF?! Anyway Batman's prep time is also annoying me but it's not that bad.

SOS
Originally posted by Sam Z
vs
vs
vs
vs
Batman's prep time

So?

you forgot the "cant use facts or stats" argument. ive seen a bunch of fanboys use this one. its only when they have no "facts or stats" to argue with. and of coarse we cant forget the "open up a thread about fanboys" technique. usually this is used as a smokescreen tactic to conceal that one is a fanboy.

Sparkz
Why is Superman's invulnerability here, the most common excuse for Superman is speedblitzing.

Anyway Spider-mans's Spider sense and Wolverine's healing factor take this, mainly cause they are in most of the topics so they are used more stick out tongue

Frankly I don't get the point of this topic really because all these srguments come into a thread when 1 of these characters is in it lol

Priest
Flash's speed should also be included..
i think batman's prep time is the top spot.

Dinalfos
Batman's prep is the one to beat. Nothing else comes even close, not even Wolverine's healing, Hulk's strength and Superman's universe destroying super sneeze.

Ultraman Baltan
Wolverine's healing factor. For goodness sakes, that doesn't make him bullet-proof! Morons kept on telling me that Spiderman would lose because Logan could heal back from anything. Durability is NOT healing factor!

Then Batman having prep. Someone said he could beat GALACTUS with prep!

Number three is Hulk's strength. The guy can barely survive space(even at his best) when guys like Superman, Ultraman, Galactus, and others fly around in it with no deal. Also, those HUGE feats that are very rare are PIS. Hulk is a very powerful character, so don't get me wrong, but he isn't a God.

Superman's invulnerability was already set down by writers, sadly. This is a major reason I despise the character: He just won't die! This is the reason why I love Doomsday.

While Spiderman's senses are overrated sometimes, normally, they are spot on.

Grimm22
There haven't been many Batman threads since the summer erm

xmarksthespot

Hulk's strength, next.

Then Batman's prep time.

Then Superman's invulnerability. Relatively accurate. Batman's prep and Superman's invulnerability aren't really used that often.

spetznaz
Put it this way .....once upon a time (when comic sales were at one of their lowest ebbs) Wolverine's healing factor (and the supernatural power it has over minions of mindless fanboys) was almost totally responsible for supporting Marvel for a while.

Moreover, Wolverine's healing factor has been used ad infinitum by all sorts of fanboys (and a couple fanboy psychos ....names withheld) as being some sort of combat panacea .....goodness, there is a certain luminary in KMC (who underwent a name change) who even used to claim that Wolverine could win against characters like WonderWoman, Thor and Superman.

Consequently, it HAS to be said that the greatest fanboy crutch in ALL OF COMICDOM is Wolverine's healing factor.

- A very close second is Wolverine's Adamantium claws
- A close third being Wolverine's 'berserker' rage
- A close fourth is Wolverine's 'Samurai training'
- A close fifth is Wolverine's 'enhanced strength and speed' (which according to some fanboys approaches that of freakin' Spiderman!!!!!!)
- A close sixth is Wolverine's reflexes (again claimed by several fanboys as not only being an analogue of Spiderman's spidey-sense, but actually BETTER !!!!!!!)
- A close seventh being Wolverine's experience (since he has a long life some fanboys claim he has such an amazing wealth of experience that he can come up with an answer to any given situation .....making him like Nick Fury, Batman and Reed Richards rolled into one).
- Eight is obviously Wolverine's pain resistance.
- Ninth is Wolverine's feral/animal senses (eg: an example of its usage is "LOLOLOL Wolbereen will heeeer the hartbeeeet and smeeelll tha purson a luung deestance aweey LOLOLOLOL Woulbereen weens LOLO')
- And the tenth spot also goes to Wolverine since his being Wolverine means he can win ANY fight (even against top-tiers like Thor and Superman).

THUS, Wolverine not only takes the top spot, but HE ACTUALLY TAKES THE TOP TEN SPOTS OF FANBOYISM IN COMICS!

Wolverine, once again, wins (or should I say Wolbereen weeens).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.