If you could make your own who would they be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Zedster
If you could design every aspect of a charactor for kotor 3 who / what would he/she be? And what would they wear ,act like, believe etc.

smile smile smile smile i'm really interested in what you'd design.

DoucheFace
Coo, id make mine an alien(sp?) An iridoin or twi'lek.

Male

He would wear casual black clothes, with a cocky accent

Personnaly, id prefer him to be a smuggler, who came across the ebon hawk in the outer rim and befriended the exile? and went on a quest to find revan..

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by DoucheFace
Coo, id make mine an alien(sp?) An iridoin or twi'lek.

Male

He would wear casual black clothes, with a cocky accent

Personnaly, id prefer him to be a smuggler, who came across the ebon hawk in the outer rim and befriended the exile? and went on a quest to find revan..

Mine would a exsith twi'lek who is in search of the exile who has inspired her by aiding the galaxy.

She would a hooded sleevless long dark jedi robe and have a double bladed purple saber.

Call her Vaylo Star...

Stupid ain't it. embarrasment

DoucheFace
Seems ok, i forgot the exile had to be lightside to go off, havent played kotor II in a while, always froze when i went to nar shadaa..

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by DoucheFace
Seems ok, i forgot the exile had to be lightside to go off, havent played kotor II in a while, always froze when i went to nar shadaa..

I meant she was inspired because the exile was lightside.

I PLAYED IT LAST WEEK.... I got stuck do to a glitch the exit wouldn't open.

Sesse
Me make Raven blaak. Me like him melle charter. He have intellingent with 4!

He speak blunt.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Sesse
Me make Raven blaak. Me like him melle charter. He have intellingent with 4!

He speak blunt.

nice one do have any other ideas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.