Green Lantern & Captain America vs Batman & Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booyah
1 Hour of prep, Who win's?

Soljer
One hour of prep?

Hmmm...that changes things up. Batman has files on the green lantern, and might be able to find a way to end him. erm.

The Hulk and Captain America are truly non factors in this fight.

If Batman can stop the Green Lantern with an hour prep, then the fight goes to Batman.

If he can't? Green Lantern obliterates both Bruce's.

Madvillain
Cap and Green Lantern.

guy222
Originally posted by Booyah
1 Hour of prep, Who win's?

Hulk/Batman

Symmetric Chaos
Batman has a ton of stuff he could do with one hour of prep.
GL also could do a but w/ an hour.
Hulk and Cap loose no matter what.

I'm leaning toward GL just becase he has the raw power to back up his prep.

Soljer

Hulk and Cap aren't on the same team, friend.

confused

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer

Hulk and Cap aren't on the same team, friend.

confused

they're still both nonfactors here its really just GL vs Batman in the end

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
they're still both nonfactors here its really just GL vs Batman in the end

But you said they lose. Obviously, if their team wins, they win.

*scratches head*

Maybe it was my mistake - when you said "Hulk and Captain America lose" it sounded like you were saying "This team loses."

I'm retarded. No worries, stick out tongue.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
But you said they lose. Obviously, if their team wins, they win.

*scratches head*

Maybe it was my mistake - when you said "Hulk and Captain America lose" it sounded like you were saying "This team loses."

I'm retarded. No worries, stick out tongue.

Nah

I didn't look at the title carefully enough I thought a free-for-all

I stand by my answer nontheless

Brian Oswald
Im curious what kind of things, specifically, will Batman do with the hour of prep? just curious

Blair Wind
Eh, if you give me a GL ring, the willpower to use it, and an hour's prep? Nothing batman could do would stop me erm

Just think of all the best defenses in the world, then all the best offensives, and well.......you win no expression

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Im curious what kind of things, specifically, will Batman do with the hour of prep? just curious

A giant energy weapon designed to kill people named Steve Rogers. shifty

He's good with prep though he could pull out a lot of firepower in an hour but nothing that could stop a GL.

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Eh, if you give me a GL ring, the willpower to use it, and an hour's prep? Nothing batman could do would stop me erm

Just think of all the best defenses in the world, then all the best offensives, and well.......you win no expression

Maybe, maybe not.

But Batman has specifically engineered plans to take out Green Lanterns ALREADY. And he probably has more than a single set. I'm guessing that he could certainly find a way to take down a green lantern in an hour.

If he thought it was the only choice.

Blair Wind
yea but I am assuming that he would only be able to pull something off when he does NOT have his ring activated or if he was not prepared for it erm

LORDSIDIOUS01
Hulk/Batman easily. Then wait...Batman turns on The Hulk and finds a way to beat him.

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Hulk/Batman easily. Then wait...Batman turns on The Hulk and finds a way to beat him.

Hulk smashes Bats and Alfred

batdude123
Nobody beats Batman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.