Wonder Woman runs two gauntlets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
First gauntlet, no godwave but everything else

1)Captain America, Wolverine, Spiderman, and Daredevil
2)Namor
3)The Thing
4)Iron Man
5)The Hulk
6)Thor
7)Sersi

Second Gauntlet, with everything including the godwave

1)Thanos
2)Odin
3)The Destroyer
4)Arishem
5)Full powered Galactus
6)Eternity
7)The Living Tribunal

Space M ummy
First Gauntlet- gets to Thor, then dies.

Second Gauntlet- unless it's being animated by a three year old, she stops at the destroyer. that thing is totally indestructible.

edit: I'm an idiot. Odin creams her.

Madvillain
First Gauntlet, she stops at 6

Second Gauntlet, she stops at 4

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Madvillain

I would love to see how she stops the destroyer. seriously.

The Weather God
What Wonder Women is this?

Soljer
Originally posted by Madvillain

I dunno....how would you relate Odin and Darkseid?

Wasn't darkseid capable of freezing a godwave wielder in his tracks? (Ares, if I recall correctly).

I think she'd stop at Odin for gauntlet 2.

I agree with you on the first one, though.

Soljer
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I would love to see how she stops the destroyer. seriously.

Godwave. Nuff said.

Draco69
She gets past Thor. She gets EVERYTHING except the Godwave. Thor's screwed....

She can get past Sersi since she's immune to transmutation due to her divine nature.

I don't see her getting past Odin on the second one....

Galan007
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus

2)Namor
3)The Thing
4)Iron Man
5)The Hulk
6)Thor
7)Sersi

1)Thanos
2)Odin
3)The Destroyer
4)Arishem
5)Full powered Galactus
6)Eternity
7)The Living Tribunal

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Soljer
Godwave. Nuff said.

I don't think it IS enough said. is the godwave instantaneous? No? the destroyer unleashes a disintegration beam, smashing WW to atoms.

the destroyer is FAST AS HELL and has one of the most lethal weapons in the MU. It's strong enough to obliterate URU. wonder woman has NO chance at all.

Draco69
I don't think it IS enough said. is the godwave instantaneous? No? the destroyer unleashes a disintegration beam, smashing WW to atoms.

the destroyer is FAST AS HELL and has one of the most lethal weapons in the MU. It's strong enough to obliterate URU. wonder woman has NO chance at all.

Depends if her bracelets can deflect the disintegration beam...I think it can.

But she's still gets her ass kicked....

Soljer

I'd give Wonder Woman better chances of getting past the Destroyer than getting past Odin....erm.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Draco69
Depends if her bracelets can deflect the disintegration beam...I think it can.

But she's still gets her ass kicked....

her bracelets? hell no. URU is as strong as true adamantium, plus magically enforced. The destroyers beam is powerful enough to annihilate it, WW's bracelets have no chance.

The destroyer was created as a joint venture between all of earth's skyfathers to kill celestials. It'll put a whoopin on WW in no time.

Draco69
her bracelets? hell no. URU is as strong as true adamantium, plus magically enforced. The destroyers beam is powerful enough to annihilate it, WW's bracelets have no chance.

It's deflected the Godwave blast from Kronos, the Omega Effect thrice, and pretty much everything else.

It's the Aegis Shield. It hasn't failed to deflect an energy attack yet. E

The destroyer was created as a joint venture between all of earth's skyfathers to kill celestials. It'll put a whoopin on WW in no time.

True.

Soljer
I think that Space Mummy thought you meant just using the Bracelets to deflect the beam, rather than using her Aegis shield.

I'm not sure her bracelets could deflect the disintegration beam, but I know her Aegis shield would be able to.

EDIT:

Also, as far as 'the destroyer being made to kill celestials,' how well did it fare? Remind me, please....cause, I can throw some popscicle sticks together and call it a time machine, but that doesn't mean I'm going anywhere.

Draco69
I think that Space Mummy thought you meant just using the Bracelets to deflect the beam, rather than using her Aegis shield.

I'm not sure her bracelets could deflect the disintegration beam, but I know her Aegis shield would be able to.

EDIT:

Also, as far as 'the destroyer being made to kill celestials,' how well did it fare? Remind me, please....cause, I can throw some popscicle sticks together and call it a time machine, but that doesn't mean I'm going anywhere.

Oh no, she'd have to cross her all her fingers and her bracelets, and hope it goes for the best....

sad

Omega-level
In the first, she stops at 6, every time. No way she beats Thor.

In the second, i don't know, i'm not familiar with this Godwave Thing.

Draco69
Originally posted by Omega-level
In the first, she stops at 6, every time. No way she beats Thor.

In the second, i don't know, i'm not familiar with this Godwave Thing.

She can take some wins on average with her normal equipment. Like maybe three or four out of ten.

But with ALL her plot-device weapons?

Thor gets mauled with the arrows of Vishnu....

Wally West
How long does it take her to summon the God-wave, because unless Thanos just stands there and lets her do what she wants, I don't see how she beats him...

Draco69
Originally posted by Wally West
How long does it take her to summon the God-wave, because unless Thanos just stands there and lets her do what she wants, I don't see how she beats him...

Well the threadstarter states she can't use the Godwave in the first gauntlet but she can use anything and everything else she has in her arsenal...which is more than enough to topple Thor.

Hell, I bet WW's gonna get a Thor's hammer of her own one day...she's stolen..ahem...appropriated....alot of the god's sh** over the years....

nvrbeenwthagirl

2)Namor
3)The Thing
4)Iron Man
5)The Hulk
6)Thor
7)Sersi

1)Thanos
2)Odin
3)The Destroyer
4)Arishem
5)Full powered Galactus
6)Eternity
7)The Living Tribunal

Ok I tried to stay away as long as I could. But do people realize what everything means to WW? It means a magical battle suit that is as tuff her her aegis shielded bracelets, medusa's head, her regeneration powers, her sleep touch, lasso, sword, sandles that make her so fast that she can traverse dimensions, and more. She can totally pass the first guantlet. Nothing any of them can do can counter all of her powers that she has used. Especially if she's in that battle suit making her even harder to hurt than she already is.

2nd guantlet is pretty odd. Full powered Galactus is eternity as big g would have to replace eternity to be that powerful. So numbers 5 and 6 are really the same. She def won't beat the universe. even with the god wave. now the thread opener says she gets the God wave. this would imply she has it in use while in battle. She uses her God wave differently than ares. She uses it as a master blow, all of it's power in one attack. Not even Odin is going to stand up to that. and since she has all of her other god powers, she is certainly a match for odin. let us not forget, all of her powers would include her powers as the Goddess of truth as well.

Space M ummy

EDIT:

I'm aware the destroyer lost to the celestial host, but it DID have sufficient power to cut THOUGH one and sever it's arm before being melted down by a combined attack from multiple celestials.

That being said, The Destroyer's beam is powerful enough to destroy the most durable substance in the marvel U. Remember, it was created with the life forces of ALL of earth's skyfathers. As a magical artifact it's powers are HUGE, and it wouldnt be a stretch to say the Destroyer >>> Aegis bracelets.

Soljer
I'm aware the destroyer lost to the celestial host, but it DID have sufficient power to cut THOUGH one and sever it's arm before being melted down by a combined attack from multiple celestials.

That being said, The Destroyer's beam is powerful enough to destroy the most durable substance in the marvel U. Remember, it was created with the life forces of ALL of earth's skyfathers. As a magical artifact it's powers are HUGE, and it wouldnt be a stretch to say the Destroyer >>> Aegis bracelets.

Bracelets? Maybe.

Aegis Shield? Totally different.

Soujaboy
Gauntlet #1: Stops at 6. Even though she may have all her equipment, Thor is still much more versatile and can win by keeping a distance and attacking.

Gauntlet #2: She stops at 1. Unless Thanos just stands there and lets WW summon the god wave she dies.

SpunkySmurph

1)Thanos
2)Odin
3)The Destroyer
4)Arishem
5)Full powered Galactus
6)Eternity
7)The Living Tribunal

I really hope I'm not the first to wonder why the f*** Eternity is below Living Tribunal...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I really hope I'm not the first to wonder why the f*** Eternity is below Living Tribunal... Eternity is below The Living Tribunal.

batdude123
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I really hope I'm not the first to wonder why the f*** Eternity is below Living Tribunal...

eer

Soujaboy
Originally posted by batdude123
eer

yea he said it laughing

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Eternity is below The Living Tribunal.

*Groan* Don't you hate that feeling you get when you realized you just made a really stupid mistake?
My bad, you guys are right.

I was mixed up, mentally switching TOAA with Eternity. Late night last night, and the hierarchy in Marvel/DC already confuses me.

My bad, sorry guys

SpunkySmurph
So, moving on past my stupidity...

Can anybody name all of the artifacts/items that 'everything' entails for Wonder Woman?

xmarksthespot
She's assembled a lot of crap over the years, things that come immediately to mind in addition to the usual lasso, bracelets, tiara etc are the Lansinar disc, Sword of Hephaestus, Medusa's head, Sandles of Hermes and Gauntlet of Atlas.

SpunkySmurph
Well, I remember there being the second gauntlet, and I've heard mentioned in the past the Bow of Artemis. I think it's 'specially effective against Demons.

Soljer
"Diana has numerous powerful weapons at her disposal, but her signature weapons are her indestructible bracelets/gauntlets and the Lasso of Truth. The Gauntlets of Victory were formed from the remnants of Zeus's legendary Aegis shield, and were created for her by Hephaestus. Diana's superhuman reflexes and senses allow her to deflect projectiles and bullets, including automatic weapons fire, as well as energy blasts and lasers from beings such as Ares and Darkseid (During the Second Genesis story arc, however, Diana expressed her doubts about being able to deflect shotgun fire with her bracelets because of the weapon's large field of fire). She is fast enough to protect herself from multi-vector attacks. At close-range the gauntlets block blades, weapons and punches. Diana has used the gauntlets as a dual defensive/offensive weapon, redirecting energy blasts back to their point of origin or at other targets. When crossed, the gauntlets generate a remnant of the Aegis itself, forming an impenetrable barrier which allows Diana to protect herself and those behind her from area attacks. Diana's golden tiara also doubles as a boomerang-type throwing weapon, as it is razor-edged and can cut through most substances before returning to her. Her most notable use of it resulted in the decapitation of Deimos during their first meeting.

The Lasso of Truth, forged from her aunt Antiope's Golden Girdle of Gaea, is Diana's greatest and most versatile weapon. The divine Lasso is absolutely unbreakable and has restrained beings as powerful as Superman, Captain Marvel, and the gods Ares and Hades. The Lasso burns with a magical aura called the Fires of Hestia, forcing anyone within the Lasso's confines to speak the absolute truth. The Fires can restore lost memories, dispel illusions, renew the wielder's body, protect those encircled by it from magical attacks and even cure insanity. Some writers have established that no one but Diana can wield the Lasso due to its divine nature, but Donna Troy has used it during her tenure as both Wonder Girl and Wonder Woman. Advances in the coloring processes used in comics have given artists the ability to depict the Lasso as a genuinely fiery weapon, coursing with power. Artists such as Howard Porter frequently draw Diana wielding the flaming Lasso with absolute control in elaborate and serpentine configurations.

Diana once used of the Sandals of Hermes to cross a dimensional impasse between Themyscira and the outside world, but they were passed on first to Artemis, and later to Wonder Girl. Diana also once wielded the Gauntlet of Atlas, which magnifies the physical strength of the wearer by a factor of ten. Diana used the Gauntlet several times, most notably to destroy a clone of the Superman-killer Doomsday, but it raised her already superhuman strength to a level that she found difficult to control.

Wonder Woman has at her disposal a small lightweight disc of alien (Lansinar) technology that, when triggered by her thoughts, transforms into a transparent version of whatever object or vehicle is appropriate for her needs. The device has been used for several purposes, including a communication device, but is most frequently used by Wonder Woman in the form of an invisible jet plane, thus reintroducing this vehicle for the first time in post-Crisis continuity. She has also used the amorphous disc in partnership with Green Lantern's power ring to hold Earth's moon together while shifting its orbit.

Wonder Woman occasionally uses a variety of different weapons. She uses ceremonial golden armor complete with golden wings, war-skirt and chest-plate, and a golden helmet in the shape of an Eagle's head. Owing to the honored self-sacrifice of Diana Trevor, Wonder Woman uses many American themes such as an American Flag sort of cape/sword holster. Moreover, she uses a golden shield with American symbols and themes.

She also uses a long spear, a labrys (a doubled-bladed axe) and a magically forged sword that was a gift from Hephaestus, so sharp that it can carve the electrons off an atom. In the non-canonical Kingdom Come, Superman was cut by this sword while running his fingers down the blade."

nvrbeenwthagirl
Bracelets? Maybe.

Aegis Shield? Totally different. You do realize that the bracelets ARE the Aegis shield.

Howard_Jones
Not even Odin will stand up to the god wave?

Oh my god. That's friggin hillarious!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Not even Odin will stand up to the god wave?

Oh my god. That's friggin hillarious!

THe God wave stood up to Takion who was pumping out the power of the source. The God waves powers every single superbeing in the DC universe. Gods and Ultra Humans and aliens alike. YEah, Odin Gets his head smashed in.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
THe God wave stood up to Takion who was pumping out the power of the source. The God waves powers every single superbeing in the DC universe. Gods and Ultra Humans and aliens alike. YEah, Odin Gets his head smashed in.

laughing

nvrbeenwthagirl
laughing

I think you haven't read much about the Godwave and what it represents, what it is, and what it can do. Wielding it and using it as a weapon are two differnt things. Both uses are extremely powerful, but using it as a single blow is like channeling all the power of the phoenix into one single shot. Odin would go down. Hell, Odin couldn't even stand up to Ares with the God wave. I think you need to do some catching up on ur reading.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I think you haven't read much about the Godwave and what it represents, what it is, and what it can do. Wielding it and using it as a weapon are two differnt things. Both uses are extremely powerful, but using it as a single blow is like channeling all the power of the phoenix into one single shot. Odin would go down. Hell, Odin couldn't even stand up to Ares with the God wave. I think you need to do some catching up on ur reading.

What?
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Supreme being
What?
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Actually his right a full dose of the godwave and odins head is coming of.

Darth_Erebus2
Bump

Endless Mike
First stops at Thor.

Second stops at Thanos.

Her use of the Godwave wasn't impressive enough to make me think she beats Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by Draco69

I don't see her getting past Odin on the second one....

She has medusa's head, which can petrify skyfathers.

spawnwest
WW would blank round 1 even without Godwave. She has too many weapons and I don't see how anyone from that round is going to stop her.

Round 2 she goes down at a full powered Galactus.

Superherovandal
thor loses to ww. she uses the medusa head...he's stone....and she smashes him in.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Clears the first, Loses at Big G in the 2nd. The Gowave may give her a few seconds more of living before she burns out and dies from a horrific Cosmic Blast.

don't shiv
YES SHE HAS THE POWER in round 2

but does she have the skills
its one thang to download tactics and tecnique Quite another to to have practiced tactics and tecnique since Never

psychics are known to increase exponentially in power with excerse and She Hulk did a simmillar thing working out as Jen walters exponentially increased her strength for when she turned into She hulk

Odin Thanos and Arishem have been building momentum energy and cunning from back in the day

WW'S a little green

ROUND 1 CLEARS IT

ROUND 2 STOPS AT ARISHEM

DARKLORDCAEDUS

2)Namor
3)The Thing
4)Iron Man
5)The Hulk
6)Thor
7)Sersi

1)Thanos
2)Odin
3)The Destroyer
4)Arishem
5)Full powered Galactus
6)Eternity
7)The Living Tribunal

She survives and gets thru.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
She survives and gets thru.

She could beat the LT with the Godwave if She wasn't going to explode from the power. He'd outlast her long before it would do her any good. She just doesn't have the stamina to use it for a prolongued period of time, or for more varied effects.

Superherovandal
LT is much higher than the Godwave. Godwave isn't a power over LT it powers lower beings but not anywhere near LT level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.