Captain America, Iron Fist, and Luke Cage versus Spiderman, Dare Devil, and Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
No Prep

Which side wins?

Soljer
Team 2, most likely.

You see, Iron Fist could, likely, take any of team two one on one.

However, Spiderman or Wolverine could either take Luke or Captain America one on one.

Hence? It'll eventually come down to Danny being severely out numbered, and over powered.

Team 2 for the win!

Metalmanx
Team 2 for the win. Hard fight they, they don't do it easily.

The Pict
Team 2 for the win, as IF is on both teams shifty

capt it up
wolverine or spiderman could take danny for the majority.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up

And I reckon DD could at least avoid his attacks long enough for backup to arrive... though, his recent showing against him wasn't bad at all. Granted, IF was hindered a bit by the attempt to emulate DD's moves, but, regardless, it wasn't bad.

capt it up
capt takes on spidy

Logan takes cage who he beat rather fast

DD fights Danny.

wolverine would more then likly finish off cage first and then help DD take danny out.

spiderman would take capt after a long fight

Soljer

I'm willing to bet that an Iron Fist, even to an adamantium skull, would KO Wolverine.

Fist has also shown the ability to keep up with Spidey in combat, perform similar speed feats, and exhibit much stronger punching power. Though Spidey's webs would likely give him a majority...erm.

Meh, Spiderman could likely just lay the webbing down over the three other combatants and that would be that. erm.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
I'm willing to bet that an Iron Fist, even to an adamantium skull, would KO Wolverine.
Ya a powered up one and that still up to debate and it would take time it very likely he get stab well before then. Not like logan would give him the time.

Fist has also shown the ability to keep up with Spidey in combat, perform similar speed feats,
Yes, but so has logan.

and exhibit much stronger punching power. Though Spidey's webs would likely give him a majority...erm.
Ya webbing gives spiderman the majority over danny. Melee I am not sure because if spiderman did hit IF he more then likely KO danny.

jrodslam
Spideys team for the win.

Metalmanx
Ya a powered up one and that still up to debate and it would take time it very likely he get stab well before then. Not like logan would give him the time.

Yes, but so has logan.

Ya webbing gives spiderman the majority over danny. Melee I am not sure because if spiderman did hit IF he more then likely KO danny.

The Iron First technique seems to take very little time at all to activate. From his appearances, it seems that he can just activate it via thought whenever he feels like it, even in the middle of throwing punches. It would knock Wolverine the f*** out.

Baldey
Wow this guy capt is....just wow.

marvelprince
Tream 2 ftw. Not easily but they take the majority

Tshern
A very good thread masterbruce, you are improving. I'd really like to see this match.

I think Spider-man's unbelieveable agility along with his new suit give Team 2 the edge. With classic Spidey it would be a closer match, but probably would turn out to be a success for Team 2 again. With Ironfist on the other side, nothing is sure though.

xmarksthespot
Team 2.

capt it up
Originally posted by Metalmanx
The Iron First technique seems to take very little time at all to activate. From his appearances, it seems that he can just activate it via thought whenever he feels like it, even in the middle of throwing punches. It would knock Wolverine the f*** out.
actaully yes it take time to power it up to the strength of 100 class hits. he can turn it on by thought how ever with out powering up the punch it really not overly powerful. Plus logan would stabb the shit out of danny.

capt it up
Originally posted by Baldey
? what wrong you dislike what I am saying? would you care to point out what you dislike.

masterbruce
what does "capt it up" mean?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Baldey

I really hope I'm not the only one who gets irritated by your background commenting and holier-then-thou attitude.

And team two wins. In most any match up, theres at least one clear winner for them, and at people who are at least capable of a stalemate until the fight becomes two or three on one

guy222
team two ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.