Doctor Psycho (Current) vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Dr. Psycho gets 10 minute preps.

Draco69
bummmmmmmmmmmmmmp

King_Mungi
If Dr.Psycho can easily manipulate the likes of Black Adam he should find away to get to Iron Man.

Howard_Jones
Iron Man attunes his armor to adjust to any former Avenger's power, so he may have defenses against psychic attacks. I'm not 100 percent sure though.

Draco69
Actually the reason, I'm putting Doctor Psycho is because he got MASSIVELY more powerful. He's back to his Pre-Crisis powerlevel.

Pre-Crisis Doctor Psycho could create physical beings or objects out of necroplasm from people's imagination.

For example, using Steve Trevor's imagination Doctor Psycho created a "Wonder Man" who was superior in every aspect to Wonder Woman. Even skill.

Diana could only beat him with luck and her friends.

Doctor Psycho used Cassie's imagination of Superboy to summon a real-life Superboy that was powerful enough to knockout Cassie in one punch....

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Draco69
Actually the reason, I'm putting Doctor Psycho is because he got MASSIVELY more powerful. He's back to his Pre-Crisis powerlevel.

Pre-Crisis Doctor Psycho could create physical beings or objects out of necroplasm from people's imagination.

For example, using Steve Trevor's imagination Doctor Psycho created a "Wonder Man" who was superior in every aspect to Wonder Woman. Even skill.

Diana could only beat him with luck and her friends.

Doctor Psycho used Cassie's imagination of Superboy to summon a real-life Superboy that was powerful enough to knockout Cassie in one punch....

So, he's a plot device.

Iron Man hires Jeph Loeb to write him, and he pulls something out of his ass. stick out tongue

Draco69
Jeph Loeb could make Galactus lose against Beast Boy in the shape of a earthworm....

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Draco69
Jeph Loeb could make Galactus lose against Beast Boy in the shape of a earthworm....

Oh how true it is. Watch Wolverine take out Sentry when Loeb writes him. I guarantee he may be the solution to World War Hulk

King_Mungi
Indeed, thanks to Circe Psycho is back to being a badass, but will the upgrade remain? *shrugs*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.