Ok. I don't want to get my head bitten off.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pyratequeen
so, I started the whole "I don't think Liz and Jack should be together." But this isn't about that. I just want your honest opinion. Who should Liz be with, why, and how will the guy she chooses effect her?

Swann&Sparrow
Honestly, it's hard to sum up all the wonderful and LOGICAL symbolisms and reasons. Just dig up the last threads from the J/E shippers and even the EW shippers, there are some good discusions there.

I know alot of newcommers are going to as for a sumary and it's annoying to have to look through tons and tons of posts. But it's hard for alot of us to sum up and dig up our posts about symbolisms and reason and so forth.

So I appologise if you cannot see it with your own eyes on the screen the J/E chemistry. I'm sorry I'm not good at sumarizing so I can't possibly do any good, maybe just confuse you more.

mss_mira
1. jack
2. because they both want freedom and there is a natural chemistry between them, even liz/ will shippers cant deny that... ted and terry even said so..
3. there are tons of little clues in the movies, aside from the fact that they are themselves around eachother... he lets her breath, fall, break, crawl. and she always gets back up again.. he lets her be herself andwhen you think about it liz is an idenpendent women stuck in the wrong time. they also bring out the best in eachother. she makes him want to be a better man and he makes her stand on her own 2 feet... which love would you rather have? a man that never lets you do anything or an equal partner? i know which one id choose..
*as for all the little clues... this movie deals with a theme on destiny and making ur own.. ect... inthe second movie when liz is getting the paper signed by beckett, "marriage interupted or fate intervened?" plus sparrow and swann... both birds, and someone on here said that will turner was the name of a bird watcher? (sorry i dont remember who)

willofthewisp
Your question is hard to answer without a bias sneaking its way in, pyratequeen. It depends who you ask. I'm sure if you ask Gov. Swann, he'd tell you she should have stuck with Norrington and this Jack/Will business would never have happened.

To be honest, I didn't really care much for the romance in COTBP. I was more into the action and the great storyline. I hadn't seen an action movie that focused so heavily on character development and being original as this one did. The romance really wasn't an issue for me. I thought Liz was great, thought Will was decent, and Jack was just Jack and the Pearl was his woman. I found it interesting he wasn't paired off with anyone.

And then came along DMC and that just blew me away. I've said in other posts that I didn't expect him and Liz to kiss. I expected the Curiosity scene to be the closest I'd ever come to seeing that. This is the line that sold it for me.

"Jack Sparrow doesn't know what he wants. Or maybe he do but he loathe to claim it as his own."

It was then when I thought it would be so great to see Jack fall in love and how interesting it would be if he started to have feelings for Liz. And then it started making sense. They challenge each other more than she and Will do, in my opinion, and it seems they have more to talk about. But that's just my opinion, and I respect most W/E and N/E shippers.

LovelyOne
I just dont want Will to have a huge ending. Liz to have a huge ending..and Jack just leaving us the way he does in movie 1..way to end on a wimper much? Been there, DONE THAT DISNEY GIVE US SOMETHING NEW AND INTERESTING PLEASE...

The ultimate ending to this trilogy has GOT to be Jack Sparrow's if Disney want to create yet another stir with their movie's ending..its got to be all about Jack Sparrow.

anyone remember that review online about the wat AWE ended..like Jack had not got anywhere with his development...they complained about it and Disney then got it removed??

IMO they aren't stupid enough to end this in a way that is exactly the same as movie 1..if they want people to leave feeling interested and eager to watch it again or buy the DVD..dont start developing everyone's favorite character in a well liked direction (making an obligation to someone) and then have him wind up back at step 1...

that is why I think they are hiding a twist..

willofthewisp
I have to say I agree. Even in COTBP when it seemed clear who the couple was, the movie literally ended with Jack and implies that that was the satisfying ending everyone wanted to see, not the love story, but what happened to Jack. So somehow AWE has to end that way, with what happens to Jack.
I don't know if I want Will to meet a bad end. I guess I'd rather he die than turn evil, though. To me, it's not in him to be evil and that's part of why he hates pirates. Pirates to him are evil and admitting Jack is a good man really has messed that up. Cognitive dissonance for any fellow psych majors out there.
Even DMC ended with Jack, in a way. It let the audience know, yeah, the whole crew is going to go back for him. He's the one the audience cares about and it would be smarter to give him the happy ending rather than Will if you're forced to choose. Me, I like it when everyone's happy, but that may not happen.
So if Liz is what makes Jack happy, I think he should get her.

LovelyOne
yep 100% agree with you.

This has got to end on Jack Sparrow..where he winds up in the new and dangerous world..the one where all pirates are likely to die out in the not too distant future.

did he get his "immortality"?...

T.Maria
for me the j/e relationship came as a pleasant surprise!

dont get me wrong, will is a good sport and i happen to like the way his character is going with AWE...

but jack is just that; Jack.

He is a hero because of his flaws. Anyone in the audience could see him make a mistake, and would instantly think;

'well actually...i can relate with that because ive made that kind of mistake before...'

jack and liz are the audiences romance, because it has blossomed before the audiences eyes.
Time and time again ive said that will/liz were handed to us, their relationship had grown before we ever saw them...

with jack/liz their relationship started when we first saw them meet...when he saved her from both the water, and by setting her free from her restraints that are put upon her by society.

....ive got to add tho that i found somethin in DMC interesting;

elizabeth is the only one in FULL pirate garb (including the hat) ...
the hat looks like jacks, and at times she is more dominant to the crew than he is...

does anyone else feel like this COULD have been put in by the writers/gore to reflect liz's true inner feelings as to where her heart TRULY lies??

Aswell as this, during the curiosity scene and jack proposes marraige, elizabeth doesnt say NO because shes 'engaged to jwill' ....

she says no because of different reasons....as if shes trying to convince herself that she doesnt want it, even though it may be playing on her mind...

just a thought lol

CaptinJackLover
before i answer who i htink should be together..i would like to know who u, pyratequeen, want her with and why...since it isnt Jack...

LovelyOne
I've been saying that about the hat for about 5 months T.Maria lol

then Jack gets it back once she kisses him and she has it missing..dunno what thats supposed to mean

we also see her with it when Jack is looking for a new hat..thats the first time we see her with it..before hand it was a straw hat.

pyratequeen
Who do i want her with? Well, I love to see the hero (Jack) end up with the girl. That's what makes a movie a movie. But, the little nagging voice in my head keeps aying "But what about Will?" and yes, I'd have to agree with the little voice, I'd feel sorry for Will if Jack ends up with Liz, but, still, Jack and Liz really are great for each other. And please don't go by what I said in the other thread. I was alittle out of my mind. big grin

mss_mira
lol... arent we all?

LovelyOne
But if Will gets her then I will feel sorry for Jack and so will most of the audience no doubt..

cant people see that jack is actually rather tragic the way he is? He's not really happy IMO He wants lov but is too afraid to have it and what Liz has done to him will probably hurt him a lot.

By the end of this all I want to know that Jack has managed to survive in the new dangerous world where Pirates are going to die out..if he leaves on his own to be a pirate then he will probably die.

Its amazing how people just ignore that and still want him to just be a pirate..well ok if you want him to die then wish that all you want.

LovelyOne
I mean come on Beckett said Jack will have to find his place in the new world or he will perish..and the audience are going to want to know he has found his place in the new world and that he has not died by the end of the trilogy...if he leaves in search of something we have to see him get it in one way or another.

Didn't Terry say that in the end we will see our hero win and its just HOW he wins that is the most important thing.

He also said the ending is unexpected yet makes sense to everything..well Jack leaving with 2 whores is that really unexpected for our hero or have we already seen a similar ending to that?

katelovespirate
yeah thats the problem... if they are serious about doing an unexpected ending, we cant see jack leaving with the whores because that's too close to him leaving with his ship in movie 1, and we cant see will and liz end together because we ALSO already got that ending in movie 1. why would we wait through 2 more films to see endings we already experienced in film 1?

SarahB
mmmmmm yh.......

SarahB
i rly dnt kno wt i wnt even tho j/e look gd together lol..all these points/posts are very convincing

Chiki Mina
We canot say that Jack will end up with Liz because its not fully confirmed yet. Its really in the decision from the writers, but its the audince votes--and the audience wants Jack/Liz.

willofthewisp
Yeah, just based on youtube alone, sparrabeth (I really don't like that name we've come up for J/E) vids outnumber the miniscule W/E ones. What would that be, willabeth?
Pyratequeen, I would feel sorry for Will, too. In most movies, they make sure the third party is a complete jerk we never thought would get the guy/girl in the first place. This makes it more real by giving us fairly decent people with a good mix of good and bad qualities. I have no doubt if Liz does in fact leave with Jack that in time Will's wounds would heal and he would meet someone who would love him madly and he will love them back.

Chiki Mina
I do feel sorry for Will, and I believe that the writers could have something great for Will. It could satisfie us all in a way with seeing Jack with Liz and Will alive and well and would be even more satisfying seeing him accepting the relationship. Besides, hes going to be with his father, that was the one dream he wanted ever since he was a kid.

Again, its not gonna happen that way because we are not for sure. We have the votes and liberty to say we want Jack/Liz, but the writers is the one with the powers to do so. But I think first comes the audinece, because it is we who gives them the $$$ and if they want to beat Titanic, they better give us what we want and the satisfaction.

mss_mira
i personally hate the idea w/ jack sailing off w/ the 2 whores... i think i would seriously storm out of the theater and cry and be extreamly pissed off... extreamly..,.

PirateDiva
^^ I agree it wouldnt be fair....everyone wants to see Jack Happy!!! You know and him sailing off with 2 whores thats not a happy ending, thats just a i-didnt-get-what-i-want-so-i-have-to-settle-for-this type of ending u know!!!

mss_mira
lol plus they're whore's...

sparrobethroxmy
yea we need to see jack get through his heart break or get with the girl he will never be happy sleeping with different women every night

Chiki Mina
even if i looove the orbit gum chick lol I dont want giselle to be with Jack by the end...just ew it would be what the ****! I would have a mouthfull of orbt, my breath will smell minty for like 100 years.

mss_mira
yeh.... i believe that in some way, good or bad he'll get liz.. if that makes any sense? lol

pyratequeen
that does make sense.... I think. confused

willofthewisp
Yeah, but I don't think he's exactly going to cut down Will to get her, you know?

Chiki Mina
^^ I agree. I dont think jack is a cruel person to kill will to get Liz.

PirateDiva
^^ Ok i had a thought anyone else think by JACK saying "SAVE ME" to Will in the cannibal scene was weird? I mean it's not something JACK would admitt that he needs saving....do u think maybe its one of those lines that slip away and mean something later...like in AWE perhaps??!!!

willofthewisp
Hmm, I don't know about that. I always thought Jack was all about self-preservation. He's not one to turn down help if he knows he needs it.

Chiki Mina
that "SAVE ME" line from Jack to Will is so odd....myabe it means nothing but why he said that...I dunno.

PirateDiva
Yes but have you ever heard Jack straight out say I need HELP, SAVE ME? no he's always tricked ppl into helping him!!!

and Will never saved him in the Cannibal Island....Jack saved himself!!!

You dont think thats in the least bit weird?

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
that "SAVE ME" line from Jack to Will is so odd....myabe it means nothing but why he said that...I dunno.

EXACTLY maybe it may not mean anything but...i have my serious doubts....i mean the line was sooooo random....come on, like JACK was really gonna wait around for WILL to save him?!

Chiki Mina
Jack knew that he was gonna get eaten. Maybe since Will is the only one who is smart enough to know how to escape, I guess Jack had faith in Will somewhat.

PirateDiva
You know what i think....I think Will is gonna die saving JACK and BOOTSTRAP.....and right before he dies i think he'll tell Jack to look after Elizabeth! wishful thinking maybe.....but that "SAVE ME" line means something!!

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Your question is hard to answer without a bias sneaking its way in, pyratequeen. It depends who you ask. I'm sure if you ask Gov. Swann, he'd tell you she should have stuck with Norrington and this Jack/Will business would never have happened.

To be honest, I didn't really care much for the romance in COTBP. I was more into the action and the great storyline. I hadn't seen an action movie that focused so heavily on character development and being original as this one did. The romance really wasn't an issue for me. I thought Liz was great, thought Will was decent, and Jack was just Jack and the Pearl was his woman. I found it interesting he wasn't paired off with anyone.

And then came along DMC and that just blew me away. I've said in other posts that I didn't expect him and Liz to kiss. I expected the Curiosity scene to be the closest I'd ever come to seeing that. This is the line that sold it for me.

"Jack Sparrow doesn't know what he wants. Or maybe he do but he loathe to claim it as his own."

It was then when I thought it would be so great to see Jack fall in love and how interesting it would be if he started to have feelings for Liz. And then it started making sense. They challenge each other more than she and Will do, in my opinion, and it seems they have more to talk about. But that's just my opinion, and I respect most W/E and N/E shippers.

These are my sentiments, exactly. I loved COTBP for it's adventure and the introduction of the great Captain Jack Sparrow...I loved the moments between Liz and Jack even in the first one....and I too was blown away by the "romance" of DMC. It has driven me to the brink of insanity, to say the least. Yes, Once I got on this forum back in July and went back and saw the movie 5 times...then watched all the youtube videos...I fell hook line and sinker for the J/E destiney, foever.....

Like Willo....that line in Tia's cabin was one of several that caught my attention and made me stop to ponder,...just what could Ted and Terry have meant to accomplish with all these implied lines.....

You have Gibbs saying...."sailing without a heading? Something's got Jack vexed."......
Tia..."What vexes men most?"
Jack..."A woman."
Tia: Ah, Jack Sparrow don't know what he want....or do know, but is loathe to claim it as his own."

Beckett.."a marraige interupted or fate intervenes..you make great efforts to ensure Jack Sparrow's freedom."
Eliza: "these are not for Jack"
Beckett: Oh, really?

Norrington:.."It's a curious thing, there was a time when I would have given anything for you to look like that while thinking about me."

and another thing that really bugs me...in the trailors, the intervies...it says jack has something very specific on his mind....well, if you really look at the movie...it's not the heart, the chest and the debt to Davy Jones that they want us to think it is...because once you realize that the compass isn't working for Jack..that throws that theory out the window..because if that's all Jack cared about, all he had on his mind...then the compass would point to the chest for him, it would lead him to the key...he wouldn't need anyone else's help....Lovely and I and others, we've all said this before....Jack's mind is not on that..it's on Liz...his thoughts about her are confusing him, he is vexed..that's why he is sailing without a heading, that's why he can't find the chest...just as Tia said..jack do know but is loathe to claim it as his own"...then the line in COTBP when he tells will "not all treasure is silver and gold, mate"......Ah,,,I don't know why I'm typing all this....just getting it all off my chest once again for the umpteenth time since July 18, 2006.

So many others...the sinking wedding dress....The beginning of the movie Liz is kneeling down and crying in the rain..she looks more like she is at a funeral than a wedding.....the ending of DMC Liz is crying and a total wreck over what she has done to Jack......we could go on and on...but to what point and purpose, young missys.....it's all up to Ted and Terry...it's out of our hands.....

...Jack always puts up a brave front on in front of everyone but Liz...he's always being happy go lucky with Will, Barbossa, Gibbs, Norrington, etc. ...but on the Island with Liz....he lets her discover who he really is...."to what point and purpose young missy"....Jack knows that even if he escapes..he is bound for the gallows...especially if Norrington rescues them...he shows her his scars.....then when she burns the rum...."no, stop, no, don't....but why is the rum gone?" then in Peas in a Pod he lets her see that vunverable side of him again...and several times in DMC....she gets the best of him in the curiosity scene..by turning the tables on him...and he has to admit...that he is smitten by her "I do want to know what it tastes like".....and then the Kiss.....he is so vunerable in that scene, it tears your heart out....Liz has seen jack as no one else has....and there are no moments at all like that between her and Will...the only moment that comes close is on POTC 1 when she talks to him about taking the medallion the first day the met...and a little in the jail scene before he leaves to find Jack.

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by pyratequeen
Who do i want her with? Well, I love to see the hero (Jack) end up with the girl. That's what makes a movie a movie. But, the little nagging voice in my head keeps aying "But what about Will?" and yes, I'd have to agree with the little voice, I'd feel sorry for Will if Jack ends up with Liz, but, still, Jack and Liz really are great for each other. And please don't go by what I said in the other thread. I was alittle out of my mind. big grin

for me, personally, I don't really care too much about what happens to Will, and sometimes I'm starting to feel that way about Liz, too, if she continues to deny her feelings for Jack...all I care about is that Jack Sparrow gets his great ending for once and for all.....

And at this point, I'm still convinced that his great ending includes Miss Swann...because we all know that she is what he wants most in this world....

And, I continue to believe that Will can still have an ending without Liz....I think Will's character would be redeemed if he would finally realize that everything Jack has done is to help him...I would love to see Will say "I was wrong, I'm sorry Jack. I see now that when you sent me to the Flying Dutchman...you knew I was safer there than being with you...you knew Davy would not accept me as a trade for your soul, you knew my father was there, that I would meet him and he would protect me...I know now that you were actually protecting me instead of being selfish when you stopped me from stabing the heart of Davy on the Island.....Jack you're a good man...you deserve to be happy. Elizabeth, I love you, and I know that you love me...but you love Jack more..he's a good man...he's everything you've ever wanted in a man...I have a different destiny, now, that doesn't include you...and you have one that doesn't include me....it's with Jack, not me. It's time I've faced that, and it's time you faced it. I'm releasing you from your promise you made to me. You are free. Free to be with Jack. Goodbye my dear friends.," and then he turns and stabs the heart as Jack and Liz both scream to him "No!" But it's too late....

calypso
*Horray* Ltt, you have said it all.

LovelyOne
yeah I agree with you calypso. tigers..you rock..everything you say makes so much sense

I think that whole notion about Liz being the only one who sees that weaker side of Jack is WHAT is making her feel guilty at the end..THAT is whats making her feel guilty IMO because she knows she's used it against him one too many times..and this time...she cares about him enough to CARE about what she's done to him.

Chiki Mina
I know this may sound cheesy but I want each of these characters to be well, happy and alive. Jack of course is the main character and what made potc big, but will and liz also helpped to make the potc franchise happen. Jack sparrow is just--WOW he does it all, but IMO without liz--especially liz, it would be boring. And Will, well, why not?

a-k-a-amber
I agree Will is the esintal charactor i mean he may not be the favorite but he still is pretty good to have around and it makes all their lifes a bit more exciting

Chiki Mina
I knw^^ IMO ppl say that bc they think will is a threat to the J/L relationship. But hopefully he will come to understand the relationship without being in the way.

a-k-a-amber
thats what im hoping he is the heroic dude in te story I just hope he dont get himself kiled although in reality they never let the hero die.... excluding Tristan & Isolde

But ultimatly i like his charactor anyway

SarahB
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
I know this may sound cheesy but I want each of these characters to be well, happy and alive. Jack of course is the main character and what made potc big, but will and liz also helpped to make the potc franchise happen. Jack sparrow is just--WOW he does it all, but IMO without liz--especially liz, it would be boring. And Will, well, why not?

uve sed it all!!lolbig grin i agree basically

willofthewisp
I think while most of us bash him, deep down we at least appreciate Will's presence in the movies. I for one do. He and Jack are so different, yet so good as a duo that it makes the series interesting and dynamic. Throw Liz in there and you have a very different kind of trio.

LovelyOne
I dont like his charatcer very much at the moment..he's getting on my nerves a bit..IMO he's not needed in any more pirates movies.if Liz isnt in the next we at least need a new lead female for Jack..I would prefer him to find that sense of being complete with Elizabeth mainly because they have used her as someone Jack feels very strongly for, possibly even loves and she does have feelings for him in return I know she does...but if they dont end up together... I want Jack to be complete with someone else. Thats all I care about really..just knowing he has found his place and has not died alone as a pirate in the new world.

I personally think Jack wants to be a father.

SarahB
I personally think Jack wants to be a father.- Lovelyone

mmmmmmm i never thought ov it in tht way b4......mayb he does in a way..

LovelyOne
the dude has a fertility symbol all of a sudden which wasnt there in movie 1.. laughing out loud

I'm actually wondering if Jack already is one and he's running away from it

.......question

Is Anna Maria a spanish name or an Italian name?

willofthewisp
Well, according to the quotes from Ted someone posted, it is confirmed Jack is at least reconsidering his life choice to be a "free" pirate, so I wouldn't rule out his want to be a father. I don't know if it's a pressing, conscious need, but I'm sure he would like a kid or two.

LovelyOne
I think its a kind of subconscious thing..maybe not who knows...but I think he knows he wants to remain fertile..otherwise why have that symbol attached so near to his privates?

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by LovelyOne
the dude has a fertility symbol all of a sudden which wasnt there in movie 1.. laughing out loud

I'm actually wondering if Jack already is one and he's running away from it

.......question

Is Anna Maria a spanish name or an Italian name?

Ana Maria is spanish.

Chiki Mina
Is there a pic of Jack with those symbols where his crotch is?

LovelyOne
you sure??....well I have a weird...WEIRD theory..on the on line game they have the locket around Jack's neck and it says its his or something and they said it originally belonged to a Spanish heiress

Anna Maria had a Spanish accent right?

and why did they also use her as a possible person to come down the stairs in movie 2 unless she makes a re- appearance in movie 3?? because the cast would have known right away that Anna Maria wouldnt be the one coming down the stairs if it was so out of the blue..

this is probably me just thinking too hard..

SarahB
kl didnt kno tht

SarahB
anyway i gtg peeps i will tlk l8r bi!

LovelyOne
bye xx

---------
I have a feeling if she comes into it like towards the end its all much to late to mean anything emotionally to the audience if we see them together or what ever....So I dont think she will be..but its just interesting how that seems to fit quite well with that online game..and she's spanish and all

ToddianGirl
Regarding the whole Keira doesn't want to any more Pirate movies I got this from KTC: November 11th
Pirates writers Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio have said today on their message boards that Keira has said no such thing about not wanting to be a part of future POTC movies, and that filming has far from wrappedEditing to say that TNT posted that information on Novemeber 11th

LovelyOne
OMFG..if she's still in it for a 4th then...OMFG...AHH too excited..cant type

Chiki Mina
well lovely I can check that out quick for you. Ana Maria is panish im positive about that. But let me check if she will be at AWE.

Oh by the way, they told the cast that it was gonna be Ana Maria so they qouldnt find out that it was gonna be really Barbossa. Its to get their surprised looks.

But I will check on that to make sure.

a-k-a-amber
i dont think they'll make a fourth one i think it would be to much

katelovespirate
yeah no one seems to be able to find out whether ana maria is back for three. if she is, that will be a major hint about something.

ToddianGirl
Originally posted by LovelyOne
OMFG..if she's still in it for a 4th then...OMFG...AHH too excited..cant type
Yup that's what it looks like to me. I'm happy! I never believed that story of her not wanting to do anymore Pirate movies. I'm glad that Ted and Terry cleared that up. See I told you rumors were evil LOL!

LovelyOne
yeah but even if they said Anna Maria and they knew she wasnt gonna be in the next movie at all then they would have known it wouldnt have been her at all and that they were hiding the true identity..but they didnt they actually bought it..

LovelyOne
Originally posted by ToddianGirl
Yup that's what it looks like to me. I'm happy! I never believed that story of her not wanting to do anymore Pirate movies. I'm glad that Ted and Terry cleared that up. See I told you rumors were evil LOL!

I wish Keira would publicly deny it though..that would make me feel a lot better.

I dunno if I believe them about them saying Orlando will do more though..I really don't think he will be continuing..

Chiki Mina
Wow...this is overwhelming!!

Lovely forgive me Im gonna check on that Ana Maria thing

-savvychick-
i dont get the ana maria thing...what do u mean by it??no expression

Chiki Mina

a-k-a-amber
sweet big grin

Chiki Mina
Oh and look at Keith Richards name. It says Captain Grant Sparrow.

a-k-a-amber
i know thats why i was wondering if it was grant or teague

Chiki Mina
This prob wont make sense but I think it could be Captain Grant Teague Sparrow....could be.

willofthewisp
Just to clarify, chiki, if you got those from imdb.com, they have been wrong a couple of times. Like at first they listed the credits for DMC having Keira Knightley as Elizabeth TURNER.

But I agree that I don't think Anamaria will be in AWE. It's been too long and all but the most die hard fans won't have a clue who she is. It also wasn't implied that she was ever romantically involved with Jack, just that he stole her boat. They didn't seem that into each other. Maybe she was a mini-Liz in his mind. Yeah, he'd tap that if the chance every came up (it didn't), but they were more equals and friends than anything....until he stole her boat.

LovelyOne
ummm.....Its Teague

she may be part of the twist..did they have Barbossa credited for the second movie?

but I have to admit if she came back like right at the end it would suck because the audience would have no emotional attachment to her.

Chiki Mina
well i have no emotional attachment to her at all...I didnt see Ana Maria there.

And why do people keep saying Grant Sparrow?? Why Grant--why they keep confusing Grant with Teague?

Mistypirate
Whats going on with Ana maria??? Is she going to be in AWE? I don't want to see her, she is a meaningless character. Im biting my nails. sad
Jack/Ana maria mad sick

Chiki Mina
Well I have no Idea, personally I think she wont be in AWE.

katelovespirate
Chiki, we named him Grant in our fanfic, so i always forget and say grant instead of teague. lol.

Chiki Mina
lol.

I still dont understand the importance of ana maria.

Mistypirate
She was just a fill in in COTBP, she didn't seemed important. Although she is a pirate not a wench. So that has got me thinking. confused

a-k-a-amber
my mom was readin this and says and i quote "oh in the third one we'll come to find out he's secretly married to her or something"

she's dead set on that

Chiki Mina
you know when jack proposed to her she said no because of their "differences" she didnt say no because shes getting married to will big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
my mom was readin this and says and i quote "oh in the third one we'll come to find out he's secretly married to her or something"

she's dead set on that

WTF??? I wasn't cursing to your mom LOL don't get me wrong smile . If this happens Im going to have a major freak out at the movie theater. Im gonna have to be Baker Act. Happy Dance I would go bananas.

a-k-a-amber
she was about anamaria

oha nd Chiki thats true!

Mistypirate
she was about anamaria

oha nd Chiki thats true!

whats true? Im having a major freak down. Happy Dance

sparrobethroxmy
wait jack is secretly married to who? ana maria or liz im a bit confused

sparrobethroxmy
wiat who is jack secretly married to liz or ana maria im a bit confused

sparrobethroxmy
sorry posted it twice my computer is slow

Mistypirate
LOL No, Amber's mom was just suggesting that. laughing

a-k-a-amber
LOL Misty my moms laughing right now Chiki was right that she turned down a mariga proposal b/c they were different not b/c she was marrying will

and she thinks jack is married to anamaria

a-k-a-amber
GRRRR sorry that came late i just got into a fight with my computer b/c my keyboard came unplugged

a-k-a-amber
UGH NOW THE SPEAKERS AR UNPLUGGED

Mistypirate
Ohh good shes laughing at me big grin. Sorry Amber's mom for my foul language. embarrasment I was freaked out.
What's a marriga proposal? I'm confused...

a-k-a-amber
before the curiosity scene

MY DESK IS HEAVY

a-k-a-amber
oh and my mom says its OK about the language

Mistypirate
Ohh sexual proposal?? (mariga) sorry I have never heard of this word? Yes she turned it down, because they are supposed to be "different", not because she loves Willy.

Of course... its a desk. big grin

Mistypirate
oh and my mom says its OK about the language

LOL Good, I was going to get some Orbitz gum BTW. big grin BLING

a-k-a-amber
lol okay my computers all fixed im happy and listening to Toby Keith

Chiki Mina
what the hell are you guys talking about? lmao

who cursed who?

Mistypirate
LMAO I didn't cursed no one. I just freaked out by the comment that Amber's mom made about Ana Maria, she said that maybe we will get to know in AWE that she was secretly married to Jack??? I said WTF? But it wasn't to her, is that I almost freaked out. But, I apologized
for my foul language, I had some Orbitz big grin bling. And now its all better.

mss_mira
lmao

PirateDiva
Are you guys talking to Ambers Mom? Im confused!!

Mistypirate
We were talking to Amber, but her mom was there to. smile

mss_mira
crazy people!!! lol this is a crazy ppl club!!!

Mistypirate
bananas Happy Dance

Chiki Mina
.....................uh.....................***************************#$#$@#$@@$@

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.