spiderman vs roughouse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
this is his powers

Powers and Abilities:
superhuman strength, reflexes, stamina, and resistance to injury

capt it up
Originally posted by carver9
this is his powers

Powers and Abilities:
superhuman strength, reflexes, stamina, and resistance to injury
spiderman how ever rough-house could give him quite a match.

rough-house is not your average heavy hitter he quite a skilled fighter.

NiņoAraņa
isn't roughhouse like uber strong or something? can i get a bio? a current one?

til then i stick with neutral

capt it up

King_Mungi
Wolverine has ko'ed him with punches.

Howard_Jones
Spidey in a f-ckstomp.

golem370
Roughhouse lifts 50 tons I think.

lando005
have you all forgotten that spidy already fought roughouse before and beat him quite easily? while changing between 4 costumes and trying not to fight like spider-man, and takeing on bloodscream too

capt it up
Originally posted by lando005
have you all forgotten that spidy already fought roughouse before and beat him quite easily? while changing between 4 costumes and trying not to fight like spider-man, and takeing on bloodscream too
nope I never even heard of this comic what issue

capt it up
Originally posted by golem370
Roughhouse lifts 50 tons I think.
no he can lift 75 tons or higher

capt it up
Originally posted by King_Mungi
true how ever logan ahs adamatium nuckles and is a top tier fighter aiming at weak points. He cna also deal with the punishment that he must in oder to do this. spiderman can nto deal with that type of punishment and though stronger is not a skilled fighter aim for weak spots.

also logan him self has commented that he goes all out on rough house and holds nothing back

carver9
I think that roughouse would take this, he's very durable and his strength is just awesome and he is also a great fighter.

capt it up
naw rough-house is not winning this fight not the majority, but none the less he wins some and gives a good show

lando005
Originally posted by capt it up
nope I never even heard of this comic what issue amazing spider-man #435
spidy didnt even break a sweat

capt it up
amazing spider-man #435
spidy didnt even break a sweat
I will look it up

One low end showing for a character does not mean spiderman wins easily. Do you litterally think spiderman can take a heavy hitter who has great fighting skills and superhuman reflexes like nothing?

lando005
I will look it up

One low end showing for a character does not mean spiderman wins easily. Do you litterally think spiderman can take a heavy hitter who has great fighting skills and superhuman reflexes like nothing? good fighting skills iq of a tulip.... in a word.. yes
and it wasnt really a low end showing wolverine koing him with 1 or 2 punches is more of a pis low showing than that

capt it up
good fighting skills iq of a tulip.... in a word.. yes
and it wasnt really a low end showing wolverine koing him with 1 or 2 punches is more of a pis low showing than that

so your judging one conferntation as the end all be all. Arent you glad other don't do the same as you like when logan KO spiderman with a kill to his balls. using one time examples as your only evidence is beyond dumb.

capt it up
Logan did not KO him in 2 blows they fought for a while and logan knows rough-house from years of fighting him.

lando005
so your judging one conferntation as the end all be all. Arent you glad other don't do the same as you like when logan KO spiderman with a kill to his balls. using one time examples as your only evidence is beyond dumb. who's useing one time examples? roughhouse isnt exactly known for his situational awareness and tatical skills and spider-man has pretty good record for taking down bricks dont get mad at me i'm just calling it for what it is roughhouse fairs no better than hyde would

capt it up
who's useing one time examples? roughhouse isnt exactly known for his situational awareness and tatical skills and spider-man has pretty good record for taking down bricks dont get mad at me i'm just calling it for what it is roughhouse fairs no better than hyde would
actaully rough-house is known for his fighting ability. Unlike hyde rough-house is a skilled fighter and far stronger then hyde. You seem to be under the impression that rough-house is a moron he not moron. he fights smart and he is skilled more skilled then spiderman by about 2 levels.

maybe you should try reading some comics with him in them

rough house>>>>>>>>>>hyde

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King_Mungi

Exactly. I don't even know why this is being argued. Spider-Man kicks Roughhouse's ass.

And honestly, adamantium knuckles would really provide no greater damage to an attack except for the ability to not break. His punches would cause the same amount of damage if he were bone-clawed. I don't understand why more people don't understand this logic.

bigbran
spiderman how ever rough-house could give him quite a match.

rough-house is not your average heavy hitter he quite a skilled fighter. Originally posted by capt it up
he class 6 for strength same level as colossus he aroudn 75 tons to over 100 ton's.

he been stated as jujst below hulk level Well then, that would make him a pussy.
Anybody right under Hulk, that would get beat by Spider-Man, isn't an ordinary class 75 (wait, how does class 75, equal under Hulk?), they would be plain and simple, pussies.

srankmissingnin
Roughhouse basically beat himself in his "fight" with Spider-man. He got all worked up over the fact that Spider-man was dodging him and not going shot for shot, threw a fit then decided to storm off... I think he even toppled a building on top of himself. Spider-man came back and dropped him with some tranqs... but it was made pretty clear that aside from pissing off the hapless brute Spider-man's physical attacks where doing nothing.

Anyway, this should be similar to a Spider-man vs Rhino fight, as in Roughouse is to stupid to win.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Roughhouse basically beat himself in his "fight" with Spider-man. He got all worked up over the fact that Spider-man was dodging him and not going shot for shot, threw a fit then decided to storm off... I think he even toppled a building on top of himself. Spider-man came back and dropped him with some tranqs... but it was made pretty clear that aside from pissing off the hapless brute Spider-man's physical attacks where doing nothing.

Anyway, this should be similar to a Spider-man vs Rhino fight, as in Roughouse is to stupid to win. laughing laughing

"STAND STILL!!! mad NO FAIR!! let me hit you!!! Papa Wolvie always lets me hit him!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"

*building falls*

golem370
Didn't Spider-Man beat Titanium Man I would bet he could take down Roughhouse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.