Doomsday vs blackbolt, wolverine, colossus, and venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
who would win. Happy Dance

Howard_Jones
Blackbolt would solo him. The other three would just be annoyances. The only person who would last longest aside from BB would be Venom.

Galan007
Which version of DD is this?

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Blackbolt would solo him.

I don't think so.

Wolverine & Venom are dead - Colossus will be killed eventually - and Blackbolt can only slow DD down for a bit.

Gog Wars or H/P DD destroy the team.

Howard_Jones
Black Bolt's scream would atomize him. no expression

boriquaking55
Black Bolt's scream would atomize him. no expression

yes, since DD hasn't faced such powers before.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by boriquaking55
yes, since DD hasn't faced such powers before.

No, he hasn't faced anything of that power. Black Bolt's scream shattered a negative barrier, which is supposed to be a scientific impossibility.

boriquaking55
No, he hasn't faced anything of that power. Black Bolt's scream shattered a negative barrier, which is supposed to be a scientific impossibility.

or bullshit writing with no scientific basis

DD is above Blackbolt - at least the well written versions of him. Blackbolt can't take well-written heralds. DD has survived worse than Black Bolt's scream, look at his fight with Radiant or the Gogs for example.

Blackbolt is a true powerhouse, but he's starting to get a bit overrated. Besides, IF Blackbolt were to atomize him - Doomsday's plot device would kick in and DD would win the rest of the matches.

DD 9/10, BB only wins one in that case

Howard_Jones
or bullshit writing with no scientific basis

DD is above Blackbolt - at least the well written versions of him. Blackbolt can't take well-written heralds. DD has survived worse than Black Bolt's scream, look at his fight with Radiant or the Gogs for example.

Blackbolt is a true powerhouse, but he's starting to get a bit overrated. Besides, IF Blackbolt were to atomize him - Doomsday's plot device would kick in and DD would win the rest of the matches.

DD 9/10, BB only wins one in that case

I was assuming Doomsday wasn't being written by Jeph Loeb. Also, Fantastic 4 is probably one of the more scientifically based stories out there, so I don't doubt an instant that his scream could atomize a bony plot device.

Tshern
I think all the matches have same starting points. So Doomsday would not evolve to be better in the next match...

boriquaking55
I was assuming Doomsday wasn't being written by Jeph Loeb. Also, Fantastic 4 is probably one of the more scientifically based stories out there, so I don't doubt an instant that his scream could atomize a bony plot device.

Damnit, I was hoping we wouldn't have to use Loeb Doomsday. big grin

BB 10/10 laughing

Galan007
If its Gog Wars/HP Doomsday he kicks the team's ass....

Any other version of DD would more then likely be beaten.

Remember DD can only evolve to a certain point untill he gains sentience and begins thinking for himself. Once this happens DD begins to feel the experience of pain and death, and he dosen't like it, he fears it. This doubt makes him much weaker, and much easier to beat because he begins holding back.

Galan007
Gog Wars or H/P DD destroy the team. thumb up

Howard_Jones
Damnit, I was hoping we wouldn't have to use Loeb Doomsday. big grin

BB 10/10 laughing

Yeah. Surfer has the power cosmic. Superman characters have the Power Loeb. Now Onslaught has it. OH NOES!

Bentley
This is Blackbolt against Doomsday.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday can evolve mid attack to over come the attack. Unless BB's scream is worse than the Omega effect, the Inhumans are gonna need a new leader. Besides, doomsday speed blitzes for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.