marvel 10 strongest heros under cosmic level

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
where will the be in this Thing in this ranking

sexyking
Originally posted by hunbu04

What about those on herald level?

Kutulu

Maestro
King Hyperion
Hulk
Gladiator
She-Hulk
Champion
Thanos
Kurse
Thor
Beta Ray Bill

Thing doesn't even register in the top ten.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Kutulu

King Hyperion
Gladiator
Champion
Thanos

Kurse
Thor
Beta Ray Bill

Thing doesn't even register in the top ten.

The first four are cosmic, even Hyperion who is an eternal.

the bottom 3 are Asgardian, but general considered cosmic as well.

If you don't count Pantheon deities, then I guess THor and BRB are fine.

The problem with this question is that everyone has a different definition of cosmic

complexbrother
Gilgamesh
http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-gilgamesh.jpg

Hercules
http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel3/o_hercules.jpg

Gladiator
http://www.dragonhero.com/graphics/marvel2/gladiator.jpg

Sentry
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/e/e5/Sentry2.jpg

Thor
http://www.geocities.com/clarkanimations/Thor-Ani_by_GAZ.gif

Hulk
http://www.loudpoet.com/comics/uploaded_images/IncredibleHulk96_panel-734223.jpg

Beta Ray Thor
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c5/NewBRB.png

Doop
http://static.flickr.com/53/173889669_3ef9777364_o.gif

Warbird
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/b/bd/Warbird_016.jpg

Colossus
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/d/dd/Cscolossus2.jpg

Remember you specified HEROES not villians .

Jyppe
Isn't Doop pretty much a cosmic? (In the terms of power)?

Kutulu
Originally posted by boriquaking55
The first four are cosmic, even Hyperion who is an eternal.

the bottom 3 are Asgardian, but general considered cosmic as well.

If you don't count Pantheon deities, then I guess THor and BRB are fine.

The problem with this question is that everyone has a different definition of cosmic

I thought Cosmic was referring to beings on the level of Eternity, Galactus, in-betweener, etc., not beings like Gladiator.

Space M ummy
I thought Cosmic was referring to beings on the level of Eternity, Galactus, in-betweener, etc., not beings like Gladiator.

Cosmic generally refers to beings that primarily operate in space- as such they tend to have VERY, VERY high power levels as interstellar travel under one's own power is pretty much a must.

Gladiator is debatable.

Heralds are definitely cosmic beings.

Asgardians and eternals are NOT cosmic beings.

Galactus, In betweener, Eternity are abstract beings in addition to cosmic.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Cosmic generally refers to beings that primarily operate in space- as such they tend to have VERY, VERY high power levels as interstellar travel under one's own power is pretty much a must.

Gladiator is debatable.

Heralds are definitely cosmic beings.

Asgardians and eternals are NOT cosmic beings.

Galactus, In betweener, Eternity are abstract beings in addition to cosmic.

So any characters which tap into cosmic energy to enhance their strength and durability basically? That would put all Eternals, all heralds, and some mutants into the cosmic category then. Doesn't Sentry in some way tap into cosmic power as well?

Galan007
He is more then likely considered a cosmic being, but MODT is definatley to strongest character in marvel....... He is 1,000 times more powerful then Jahf (who beat Gladiator with a few punches).

Heres Modt:
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5047/uncannyxmen108089zl.jpg

Not counting a cosmic being, then I'd say Mindless Hulk, and Kurse are near the top.

Space M ummy
So any characters which tap into cosmic energy to enhance their strength and durability basically? That would put all Eternals, all heralds, and some mutants into the cosmic category then. Doesn't Sentry in some way tap into cosmic power as well?

That's not what I said AT ALL. Havok taps into cosmic energy. this does not make him a cosmic being.

to rate as a cosmic, a character needs to PRIMARILY operate in space, and travel interstellar distances under their own power.

Heralds are cosmic.

Eternals are earth based. always have been. They're not cosmics.

Mutants, other than Phoenix at full power and other very limited examples are not cosmics.

A Random character possessed by the captain universe power, infinity gems, quantum bands, or cosmic cube could BECOME cosmic, because those are interstellar cosmic forces.

Kutulu
That's not what I said AT ALL. Havok taps into cosmic energy. this does not make him a cosmic being.

to rate as a cosmic, a character needs to PRIMARILY operate in space, and travel interstellar distances under their own power.

Heralds are cosmic.

Eternals are earth based. always have been. They're not cosmics.

Mutants, other than Phoenix at full power and other very limited examples are not cosmics.

A Random character possessed by the captain universe power, infinity gems, quantum bands, or cosmic cube could BECOME cosmic, because those are interstellar cosmic forces.

Cool thanks for the clarification.

King_Mungi
errrr...no mention of Box v.4 or Sasquatch..yet again?

Space M ummy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
errrr...no mention of Box v.4 or Sasquatch..yet again?

KMC anti-Canadian bias confirmed! laughing

King_Mungi
KMC anti-Canadian bias confirmed! laughing

Well someone considered Warbird stronger than Sasquatch or Jeffries? errrrrr...?

ExtraMision5555
the term cosmic is really subjective

most of the definitions on this thread are debateable

perhaps, the thread starter shuold have clairified what he ment in his mind
because IMO, heralds are not cosmics

Mrrungo Mu
In no order IMO..

Sentry
Mangog
Juggernaut
Count Nefaria
Asgardian Destroyer
Gladiator
Hulk
Kurse
Thanos
The Fury

King_Mungi
Strongest heroes not villians

Mrrungo Mu
Oh well,I saw villians in other peoples posts.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Jyppe
Isn't Doop pretty much a cosmic? (In the terms of power)?

Yes, he's the first character to have all 7/7 in the handbooks. He's maxed out.

Howard_Jones
I'd go with this

Hulk
Beta Ray Bill
Thor
Hercules
Gladiator
Sasquatch
Sentry
Hyperion
Wonder-Man
Namor

hunbu04
do you really thing wonderman,namor, and sasquatch are stronger than hercules. where is hercules in this ranking. The guy is as strong as thor if not stronger

Howard_Jones
Whoops! Let me edit that real quick. I meant to put Herc, but accidentally put hulk twice.

King_Mungi
do you really thing wonderman,namor, and sasquatch are stronger than hercules. where is hercules in this ranking. The guy is as strong as thor if not stronger

Sasquatch has punched a hole in reality, and can increase his strength via Elder God feeding him power. He's underated

boriquaking55
Sasquatch has punched a hole in reality, and can increase his strength via Elder God feeding him power. He's underated

Punching holes through reality is major PIS - especially for Sasquatch. Tanaraq or not. He is top 10 though.

Here's my list - it's kinda jumbled since I can't really think of how to rank it:

1. Hulk
2. Sasquatch
3. Sentry
4. Hercules (Immortal)
5. Thor
6. Namor
7. Colossus
8. Ikaris
9. She-Hulk
10. Forgotten One?

This is pure strength, I didn't include people like Binary and Black Bolt because they provide overall power

King_Mungi
Punching holes through reality is major PIS - especially for Sasquatch. He is top 10 though.

Why is it PIS? He can become an Elder God level. That level of course would be eliminated from this so basically just regular old Sasquatch.

boriquaking55
Why is it PIS? He can become an Elder God level. That level of course would be eliminated from this so basically just regular old Sasquatch.

It's just a corny feat - from a logical standpoint, it just seems to me like bad writing. I argued the same thing against Trion Juggs. I never felt even Elder God level characters should be able to accomplish such ridiculous feats.

Edit: Does Gilgamesh have class 100 strength?

King_Mungi
It's just a corny feat - from a logical standpoint, it just seems to me like bad writing. I argued the same thing against Trion Juggs. I never felt even Elder God level characters should be able to accomplish such ridiculous feats.

Edit: Does Gilgamesh have class 100 strength?

Oh I get what your standpoint is, and yeah of course really it shouldn't happen, but it happens often enough in comics. Well if Sasquatch gets angry he becomes stronger as Tanaraq begins to take more influence over him. He was getting real mad and destroyed the trans-displacement trap. Even if you don't count that, there;s the feat where he tossed a dc-10 that weighed 250 tons with the engines still on over 1000 feet....and with ease.

Yep, he's actually really really strong power-wise.

boriquaking55
Oh I get what your standpoint is, and yeah of course really it shouldn't happen, but it happens often enough in comics. Well if Sasquatch gets angry he becomes stronger as Tanaraq begins to take more influence over him. He was getting real mad and destroyed the trans-displacement trap. Even if you don't count that, there;s the feat where he tossed a dc-10 that weighed 250 tons with the engines still on over 1000 feet....and with ease.

Yep, he's actually really really strong power-wise.

Nah, I wasn't hatin'. I respect Sasquatch, it's just I despise feats like "punching through realities" because they have no scientific or logical basis whatsoever. It's as if the writers are trying to insult the readers intelligence or something. IMHO

snoopdogg
Sasquatch has punched a hole in reality, and can increase his strength via Elder God feeding him power. He's underated King I'm curisous to see your list.

Here's mine:

1. Hulk
2. Sentry
3. Immortal Hercules
4. Thor
5. Beta Ray Bill
6. Atlas
7. Gilgamesh
8. Namor
9. Colossus
10. She-Hulk

King_Mungi
It's almost impossible to give a good gauge of top 10 as we don't know what most are fully capable of. I will say your wrong with your list if you don't have Sasquatch but add Colossus or She Hulk on instead.

King_Mungi
YES!!!! Looks like Sasquatch isn't dead, he's appearing in Omega Flight #1 smacking around the Wrecking Crew, which most have new looks. Marvel revealed it on their site just now.

Wow, I'm not sure what to think of Bill's new design for Omega Flight.

snoopdogg
It's almost impossible to give a good gauge of top 10 as we don't know what most are fully capable of. I will say your wrong with your list if you don't have Sasquatch but add Colossus or She Hulk on instead. I agree. Comparing feats is kinda pointless in a way.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I agree. Comparing feats is kinda pointless in a way.

Indeed that's why I tend to stay away from top whatever threads. Even feats contradict other feats, but that's not here or there.

air beardey
namor isnt that strong only class eighty five same as the thing they shouldnt be on any lists

snoopdogg
YES!!!! Looks like Sasquatch isn't dead, he's appearing in Omega Flight #1 smacking around the Wrecking Crew, which most have new looks. Marvel revealed it on their site just now.

Wow, I'm not sure what to think of Bill's new design for Omega Flight. Link?

King_Mungi
Link?

Ta da, could be Snowbird though

http://www.marvel.com/blogs/agent_m

Scroll down till you see the Omega Flight teaser image, it's all below there.

Ultraman Baltan
1. Spiderman

That's all you need to know.

snoopdogg
Ta da, could be Snowbird though

http://www.marvel.com/blogs/agent_m

Scroll down till you see the Omega Flight teaser image, it's all below there. So Sasquatch isn't dead? Or is he?

King_Mungi
So Sasquatch isn't dead? Or is he?

Could be Snowbird, but the person above the Wrecking Crew page where they are attacking the town sure looks like a remorseful Walter looking over the new recruits with his glasses on the table and drinking still upset over the events of New Avengers #16.

Soljer
Originally posted by air beardey
namor isnt that strong only class eighty five same as the thing they shouldnt be on any lists

Oh hell, Dark Crawler is gonna give it to you, boy.

You better whip out the KY, or else this is gonna HURT.

boriquaking55
Maybe DC is too tired to post another lecture to pwn some guy tonight

complexbrother
Well someone considered Warbird stronger than Sasquatch or Jeffries? errrrrr...?

Sasquatch is class 70 (meaning he (she in the Exiles) can lift/press around 70 tons)

warbird is stronger.

capt it up
sas is well over 100 tons. have you seen his feats? also he oevr powered thing in strength before.

hunbu04
there are over 30 characters that can overpower thing in strength. thing is not a powerhouse he is more a street leveler

paolo2144
It depends on the era in the silver age i would have said amongst the heroes the pecking order would have been
1)Thor
2)hulk
3)hercules
4)sub-mariner
5)thing

and amongst the villains
1)Mangog
2)the asgardian Destroyer
3)abomination
4)hyperion
5)ulik

however in the current era i would say that amongst the heroes hulk has become the clear number 1 and the likes of gladiator,hercules ,thor and beta ray bill are all pretty much equal

Kutulu
Originally posted by paolo2144
It depends on the era in the silver age i would have said amongst the heroes the pecking order would have been
1)Thor
2)hulk
3)hercules
4)sub-mariner
5)thing

and amongst the villains
1)Mangog
2)the asgardian Destroyer
3)abomination
4)hyperion
5)ulik

however in the current era i would say that amongst the heroes hulk has become the clear number 1 and the likes of gladiator,hercules ,thor and beta ray bill are all pretty much equal

Why is Sentry not in your list?

hunbu04
marvel strongest heroes in the modern era are hulk,hercules,gladiator,beta ray bill,sentry,juggernalt and thor these guys are considered the superheavy weight
wonderman,namor,thing, and colossus are considered the middle weight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.