Batman war(Clooney vs. Kilmer vs. Keaton vs.Bale)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
I know, i know what happened to Adam West. My thing is if i feel like i could take him then he dont belong here. Anyway these batmen find each other in the Gotham one day each claiming to be the real one. So of course a battle ensues. Who would win, who would be the first to lose?

marvelprince
Bale wins hands down, Keaton I think will go first. Clooney'll probably stand on the sidelines and smirk

Stupid Rookie
Bale wins this, with Keaton coming in second (he was actually the darkest of them) then Val, and then Clooney. Clooney is great, but was crap as batman!

guy222
Originally posted by Scarlet315
I know, i know what happened to Adam West. My thing is if i feel like i could take him then he dont belong here. Anyway these batmen find each other in the Gotham one day each claiming to be the real one. So of course a battle ensues. Who would win, who would be the first to lose?

Team One. Clooney get all the girls big grin

braz
Bale pwns.

Badabing
1) ADAM WEST
2) Bale
3) Keaton
4) Kilmer
5) Clooney

NoFate007
1) Bale
2/3) Kilmer or Keaton, depending on the situation. Kilmer showed better fighting skills, but Keaton was more willing to just kill someone.
4) Clooney. He would just skate around until he got his ass kicked.

Redatom65
Adam West didn't need molded abs. Pure West. ANd how come Batman doesn't dance anymore? remember the Batusi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.