Warpath vs Current Drax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Two warriors about equal in strength...both great with the ol'knife...who takes this one?

Galan007
Good fight....

I'll say Drax takes the majority

Soleran
This is a good posted fight, I'm going with Drax though he is just super hardcore without alot of moral strings attached.

Starhawk
Yeah, Putting his fist through Thanos pretty much seals this deal.

jasofisc
has warpath gotten an upgrade recently because I thought he was no where near drax in strength speed, agility, or fighting ability

Soleran
Originally posted by jasofisc
has warpath gotten an upgrade recently because I thought he was no where near drax in strength speed, agility, or fighting ability

As long as he thinks happy thoughts he can fly plus two vibranium knifes that were pretty handy for thanksgiving I'm certain of that!

bigbran
Wow Drax takes it pretty easily.

The man ran through basically a planet full of the Wave. Drax is like Gamora now, with strength.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by jasofisc
has warpath gotten an upgrade recently because I thought he was no where near drax in strength speed, agility, or fighting ability its not that warpath got an upgrade, Drax has been downgraed in strength, the only reason he put his fist through Thanos is because he was created to do exactly that, it was in his genetics to destroy thanos...I think these two are pretty even now...good fight in my opinion

bigbran
Originally posted by norrinradd43
its not that warpath got an upgrade, Drax has been downgraed in strength, the only reason he put his fist through Thanos is because he was created to do exactly that, it was in his genetics to destroy thanos...I think these two are pretty even now...good fight in my opinion Ya, right, show me anywhere in Annihilation when Drax seems to be weaker.
It might have been said, but so far, he is old Drax x2.

guy222
drax

CaptainStoic
The original Drax was class 50, and rated as being indestructible. Warpath took on the Juggernaut, and when he punched him, Cain acknowledged his strength, stating that he reminded him on Colossus, but since then he seems to have gotten weaker.

I'd like to say that this would be nearly a stalemate because they seem roughly about the same speed, but Warpath has since had too many low showings for him to be any higher in strength than Spiderman, and that's being very generous.

Drax ftw.

golem370
Drax beat Lunatik right?

Nihilist
Originally posted by golem370
Drax beat Lunatik right?

cut his head off

xmarksthespot
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/3668/uncannyxmen499003ot0.th.jpg Or Emma's gotten stronger.. ermmhappy

guy222
drax should win

nice interaction with ghost rider and warpath

Enyalus
Originally posted by Mekrob
Wow Drax takes it pretty easily.

The man ran through basically a planet full of the Wave. Drax is like Gamora now, with strength.

QFT.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.