the fallen one vs quasar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
who would win in this fight, i think its about even and if its not i'll do a few adjustments.

the fallen one-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallen_One

quasar-en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quasar_%28comics%29

the fight takes place in an infinite prison it has infinite portals and passways to go through so its like a maze of arenas,

examples of room powers:
depowring,
flightless
extra power
etc.

you decide really who wins?

lilnutta12
infinity gems and other objects cannot be used

Space M ummy
Originally posted by lilnutta12
infinity gems and other objects cannot be used

The arena is a little odd- with an infinite number of rooms with infinite effects, its impossible to debate who wins in that environment.

that being said, Quasar fared VERY, VERY poorly vs. the surfer. if forgotten one is of a similar power level (highly likely) Quasar is in a lot of trouble.

Starhawk
Quasar on his own loses.

He might have a chance with the quantum bands.

The Fake Macoy
Originally posted by Space M ummy
The arena is a little odd- with an infinite number of rooms with infinite effects, its impossible to debate who wins in that environment.

that being said, Quasar fared VERY, VERY poorly vs. the surfer. if forgotten one is of a similar power level (highly likely) Quasar is in a lot of trouble.
Quasar did not fare poorly, he lost deliberately. HOwever, I wouldn't say that he was winning either.

Roldz
Quazar should take this, we havent seen enough of what the fallen one is capable off.. Quazar has taken planetary hits before and survived...

guy222
elvis or phyla ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.