All-Star Superman v.s. Champion /w/ Power Gem, 8th day Juggernaut, & Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Superman will have 1 day of prep, he will not use this time to gain knowledge of his opponents...

Champion will have the Power Gem during this battle, Kurse will not have his iron weakness, and 8th Day Juggernaut will be at his regular powerset.....

Fight takes place on a Neutral Planet....

NOTE:
Only feats that Champion himself has actually accomplished with the Power Gem can be used in this thread. I don't care what the principle of the gem is, or what others have done with it. Only HIS feats are to be used....

Who wins?

invisiblewoman
hmmm . . . . hmm hard to say but given the note i'll say allstar supes because he is really intelligent and is given prep time

Howard_Jones
All Star Superman. Champion didn't know how to use the gem, and Kurse wouldn't be a factor.

Galan007
I added another character

invisiblewoman
i dunno much about 8th day juggernaut ??? huh

Galan007
He's essentially a suped-up Classic Juggernaut

invisiblewoman
hmmm . . . i still say all star supes takes this one

Galan007
Originally posted by invisiblewoman
hmmm . . . i still say all star supes takes this one bump

boriquaking55
Supes is too fast, they'd never even tag him probably - and Champion/w gem (the only one with a real shot) is too damn stupid to be a factor.

Just once I'd like to see him written right.

Soljer
A six year old with the power gem could solo Superman, Kurse, AND eighth day.

shifty

Starhawk
Well You know my stance on the Power gem but since you limited its power here. Unless the others have Speedblitz theres nothing they can do. But 8th day Juggs could prolly take most of what supes can throw at him.

And for the record on the other thread. I stopped the debate because we had reached a point where all the points had been made and we were going in circles. In almost all debates there is rarely a diffinitve awnser as a result, the purpose of a debate is more to expand your knowledge and understanding of the topic at hand through each perspective being represented then a petty need to change the other persons mind which only happens a fraction of the time anyways.

Maturity makes debating fun. Pettyness makes it a farce.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soljer
A six year old with the power gem could solo Superman, Kurse, AND eighth day.

shifty

laughing

Starhawk
Originally posted by Starhawk
Well You know my stance on the Power gem but since you limited its power here. Unless the others have Speedblitz theres nothing they can do. But 8th day Juggs could prolly take most of what supes can throw at him.

And for the record on the other thread. I stopped the debate because we had reached a point where all the points had been made and we were going in circles. In almost all debates there is rarely a diffinitve awnser as a result, the purpose of a debate is more to expand your knowledge and understanding of the topic at hand through each perspective being represented then a petty need to change the other persons mind which only happens a fraction of the time anyways.

Thank you for proving my point.

Galan007
Well You know my stance on the Power gem but since you limited its power here.Is it limiting his power just because I said I only want HIS feats to be used? no

I actually "limited its power" as you say because I didnt want any senseless arguments being brought up in this thread. I wanted champion's feats, and champion's feats alone being mentioned (which is how it should be)

Bentley
I dont know why the smartest character gets to have prep, Champion can take Supes using the gem but he wont get around how to use it properly; when Champion realizes he doesnt live up to the gem's potential he will lose his confidence and lose.

The rest are non-factors, Juggernaut has endurace but he will never hit Supes.

invisiblewoman

i dont even think speedblitzing would help them !

Kutulu
Why does everybody act like Champion is weak? The guy only lost one fight during his entire life of 8 billion years+, and when fighting uses the fighting styles of his opponents to make it a closer match.

Existing feats with the power gem: He blew up an entire planet by punching it - once! Blowing up a planet by an energy blast is one thing, but how many characters do you know that can obliterate an entire planet by merely punching it!? Can you calculate the sheer amount of force it would take for a fist sized object to obliterate an entire planet in one shot?

Thanos didn't defeat him in battle, Thanos just tricked him and out-witted him. This isn't going to happen in the arena though, because Champion doesn't have to worry about getting stranded in outer space

Champion IS one of the few people that was able to tap into the power gem effectively (although subconsciously still, but still more effective than most due to his personality).

As far as losing confidence, you might be getting him confused with Gladiator, Bentley.

Also 8th day Juggernaut is going to be completely unharmed throughout the fight, but his slow speed is going to kill any advantages he would have against AS Superman.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kutulu
Why does everybody act like Champion is weak? The guy only lost one fight during his entire life of 8 billion years+, and when fighting uses the fighting styles of his opponents to make it a closer match.

Existing feats with the power gem: He blew up an entire planet by punching it - once! Blowing up a planet by an energy blast is one thing, but how many characters do you know that can obliterate an entire planet by merely punching it!? Can you calculate the sheer amount of force it would take for a fist sized object to obliterate an entire planet in one shot?

Thanos didn't defeat him in battle, Thanos just tricked him and out-witted him. This isn't going to happen in the arena though, because Champion doesn't have to worry about getting stranded in outer space

Champion IS one of the few people that was able to tap into the power gem effectively (although subconsciously still, but still more effective than most due to his personality).

As far as losing confidence, you might be getting him confused with Gladiator, Bentley.

Also 8th day Juggernaut is going to be completely unharmed throughout the fight, but his slow speed is going to kill any advantages he would have against AS Superman. How would any of that help him beat AS Supes?

Bentley
Argh! You are right, that explain some things. Well, its my opinion that Gladiator would lose.

(That also explains why he can take Thanos, geez, those simplistic one word names always confuse me. I also hate the color-animal kind of name by the way)

Kutulu
Originally posted by Galan007
How would any of that help him beat AS Supes?

Well AS Supes would most likely win this, just expressing some key points is all. AS Supes has the two biggest advantages over everybody here, speed and flight, which is what makes him the winner IMHO against almost any ground based opponent. embarrasment

Galan007
Originally posted by Kutulu
Well AS Supes would most likely win this, just expressing some key points is all. AS Supes has the two biggest advantages over everybody here, speed and flight, which is what makes him the winner IMHO against almost any ground based opponent. embarrasment Gotcha...

invisiblewoman

Kutulu
Originally posted by invisiblewoman

HA! I saw you! smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.