Silver Surfer vs. Infinity Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Current Surfer vs. the strongest version of IM.

Who wins?

Howard_Jones
Is this gonna be another tyrade where you go (insert DC character here) is more powerful than (insert Marvel character here) for hours and hours on end, and saying that (insert DC character here) is more powerful than they really are?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Is this gonna be another tyrade where you go (insert DC character here) is more powerful than (insert Marvel character here) for hours and hours on end, and saying that (insert DC character here) is more powerful than they really are?

I'll answer your question if you answer mine.

are you an idiot? respond to the thread or move on. Lamo.

Supreme being
I would say infinity man but i know what it will boil down to people would be screaming feats and well silver surfer trumps him in that so therefore silver surfer wins.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Supreme being
I would say infinity man but i know what it will boil down to people would be screaming feats and well silver surfer trumps him in that so therefore silver surfer wins.

Unfortunately, surfer has a few advantages infinity man doesnt- time travel under his own power, size reduction to a microscopic level (while retaining all of his abilities!) allows him to destroy IM from the inside out, or he could BFR him by dumping him into another dimension. IM can't cross dimensions under his own power, IIRC.

Or he could just absorb an entire star again and unload it on him.

Surfer just has a few more ridiculous high end feats. other than that, they're pretty similar.

Soljer
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

are you an idiot?.

No.

Your turn.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Current Surfer vs. the strongest version of IM.

Who wins?

SS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.