Thanos vs Mongul H2H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
No energy blast etc. Just the two of them slugging it out.

Who takes it?

Kutulu
Originally posted by darthgoober
No energy blast etc. Just the two of them slugging it out.

Who takes it?

Which versions of each?

Supreme being
If its precrisis Mongul he wins the guy was on par with precrisis superman if not he loses no contest.

darthgoober
It's PC Mongul and Annihilation Thanos.

(By the way, who DIDN'T give PC Supes a hard time? Toyman did too, so you can't really say that Mongul wins just cause he took on PC Supes, there has to be deeper reasoning than that.)

Space M ummy
Originally posted by darthgoober
It's PC Mongul and Annihilation Thanos.

(By the way, who DIDN'T give PC Supes a hard time? Toyman did too, so you can't really say that Mongul wins just cause he took on PC Supes, there has to be deeper reasoning than that.)

Thanos' strength is directly proportionate to the amount of cosmic energy he can synthesize for the purpose- AFAIK it exceeds surfer's ability to do so by a great deal.

he's also apparently skilled enough to train this woman:

Gamora is one of the most skilled martial artists in the Marvel Universe. She is capable of defeating opponents who possess superhuman strength and durability that far surpasses her own, and she has defeated a military platoon containing dozens of combat-trained men in only a few minutes. She has learned to paralyze or kill opponents using vital point strikes directed at certain nerve clusters. Although skilled in the use of most conventional weapons, she prefers to use knives and swords

I'd go with Thanos here.

Bentley
I'm not sure, is Mongul a great fighter? I mean, sure he is very strong, but pairing him against Thanos even if they have the same strenght can be a sin in the battle skill department, such as making fight Batman against a dude who is strong. I'm guessing that Mongul can defend himself but I wouldnt be so sure.

PRAYERRUN
Mongul HAS to be a great fighter...I mean he was the best fighter in WarAWorld before he met Superman. But I'm not sure that pitting him against Thanos is fair...that's like pitting The thing against Darksied.

guy222
bumprav

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Takion
Thanos.

Philosophía
no expression

Estacado
Thanos.
He is easily stronger than Pre-Crisis Superman.

Galvaclaw
Originally posted by Estacado
Thanos.
He is easily stronger than Pre-Crisis Superman.

What now? confused You appear to have got it the wrong way round.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Galvaclaw
What now? confused You appear to have got it the wrong way round.

he was being sarcastic

Board Walker
such spite this match is

Galvaclaw
Originally posted by Nihilist
he was being sarcastic

Maybe I was too... embarrasment

Sup3rman1521
Thanos beats the sh*t out of mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.