Thor Girl vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Thor Girl (at the height of her cosmic powers)

vs.

Wonder Woman

no godwave. who wins?

marvelprince
How powerful is Thor-Girl w/ her cosmic powers? I'm inclined to go with Wonderwoman cause the Thor-Girl I remember wasn'r very impressive plus Diana has tons and tons more experience

Supreme being
Originally posted by Madvillain
Thor Girl (at the height of her cosmic powers)

vs.

Wonder Woman

no godwave. who wins?

Dam at the height of her cosmic power she was greater than thor.

Thor girl wins

Validus
Did TG ever do anything besides cheap shot an already downed Gladiator? I'm quite sure she's no match for Diana.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Validus
Did TG ever do anything besides cheap shot an already downed Gladiator?

Ouch.no

marvelprince
Did TG ever do anything besides cheap shot an already downed Gladiator? I'm quite sure she's no match for Diana.

This is what I'm wondering. I don't even think that was all that impressive. If this is all there is to go by then Wondy wins without much hassle

Supreme being

In terms of feats shes not really there i think she was marvels solution to giving thor a supergirl or a batwoman, although she was depowered later on from her original powerset.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.