Wolverine vs. Gamora

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Wolverine

vs.

Gamora

fight takes place in an open field. who wins???

bigbran
Damnit, I was just going to make his thread!
With or without Godslayer?
Doesn't matter, Gamora 1000/10.

boriquaking55
Gamora 10/10 in her current form, since shes now officially meta on top of her amazing skill.

She's stalemated Thanos himself I believe once. Wolverine has no shot

Madvillain
Originally posted by bigbran

big grin

thedude1948
I think this scan speaks for itself

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/7610/gamorownedwg0.th.jpg

wink

darthgoober
Current(or classic for that matter) version of Gamora takes this fight every time.

bigbran
Originally posted by thedude1948

wink laughing

celestialdemon

wink

She was distracted at the time. Then Wolverine used his immense jobber aura to stab her. shifty

thedude1948
Can we now all agree that Wolverine wins 10/10?

jasonk3

wink

lol..well you certainly crapped on the Gamora winning argument before it even began.

bigbran
Originally posted by jasonk3
lol..well you certainly crapped on the Gamora winning argument before it even began. I knew some ***boy would say it...

No, that scan doesn't even make sense.

Gamora wins 1000/1000.

jasonk3
I knew some ***boy would say it...

No, that scan doesn't even make sense.

Gamora wins 1000/1000.

I knew some dumbass was gonna b*tch about it.

bigbran
Originally posted by jasonk3
I knew some dumbass was gonna b*tch about it. My, my, the only dumbass that would some into this thread, would be the one saying Wolverine possibly has a chance of winning.

Soleran
My, my, the only dumbass that would some into this thread, would be the one saying Wolverine possibly has a chance of winning.

Psst, Psst he's the second one, not that I'm counting or anything really.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soleran
Psst, Psst he's the second one, not that I'm counting or anything really. I don't know if Dude is joking or not...

thedude1948
I was joking, Gamora could get one or two wins probably. wink

jasonk3
I was joking, Gamora could get one or two wins probably. wink

1 or 2..lol..dude gamora's insane.

SpunkySmurph
shifty

My, my, the only dumbass that would some into this thread, would be the one saying Wolverine possibly has a chance of winning.

bigbran
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
shifty Spite thread, it would have been indeed...

Madvillain

DDurand
Wolverine :

Unbreakable claws, unbreakable squeletton, magical healing power, resistance against vital point attacks...

Gamora is just another "I'm starlin and i want all characters of the world bow before my creations" character.
Yes, she cybernetically enhanced with healing factor "as powerfull as Wolverine", but Wolverine powers go upscale all the time (You say wank ?).
And i don't think cyber-machines can be repeared by an healing factor.

Yes, she was trained by Thanos, and yes Thanos is said to be wanky warrior, but in fact Thanos never demonstrated real fighting habilities (only big punch in the head against statics super heroes).

Then, Wolverine.

Tshern
Magical healing power? Resistance against vital point attacks? What have you been smoking, man?

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by DDurand
Wolverine :

Unbreakable claws, unbreakable squeletton, magical healing power, resistance against vital point attacks...

Gamora is just another "I'm starlin and i want all characters of the world bow before my creations" character.
Yes, she cybernetically enhanced with healing factor "as powerfull as Wolverine", but Wolverine powers go upscale all the time (You say wank ?).
And i don't think cyber-machines can be repeared by an healing factor.

Yes, she was trained by Thanos, and yes Thanos is said to be wanky warrior, but in fact Thanos never demonstrated real fighting habilities (only big punch in the head against statics super heroes).

Then, Wolverine.

Dude,where are you from?

DDurand
Magical healing power : When a character can, in less than five minutes, regenerate from BONES with complete MEMORIES, i call that MAGIC.

For the resistance against vital point attack, it's from the crossover X-men/Star Treck : Wolverine can counter-act the "finger thing" from Spock.

celestialdemon
Magical healing power : When a character can, in less than five minutes, regenerate from BONES with complete MEMORIES, i call that MAGIC.

For the resistance against vital point attack, it's from the crossover X-men/Star Treck : Wolverine can counter-act the "finger thing" from Spock.

X-Men/Star Trek? laughing

Soljer

Wolverine took a LOT longer than minutes to regenerate.

Good try, though.

DDurand
@ Celestialdemon : Yes, a crossover X-men / Star treck, in 96.
There is even Gladiator in this comic, and he punch the Enterprise !

@ Soljer : Thank, but remember the fight with Nero, in Civil War : He regenerate in few minutes.

Soljer

@ Soljer : Thank, but remember the fight with Nero, in Civil War : He regenerate in few minutes.

Nero? Nitro?

DDurand
Oh, yes, Nitro. Sorry, i'm just in backup my files :-)

Soljer
Oh, yes, Nitro. Sorry, i'm just in backup my files :-)

Yeah, in that latest arc, I believe I've heard many people saying the writer mentioned in an interview that it took both Nitro and Wolverine hours to recover.

celestialdemon

It's silly that this crossover actually exists and that you used it in a debate. Crossovers generally shouldn't be used because they aren't canon, and Wolverine countering Spock's "finger thing" means nothing. Gamora is simply a stronger, faster, better, more experienced fighter than Wolverine who has an equal healing factor and unbreakable bones.

DDurand

Loot

Laminator_X
The stab shot there was from the Infinity Crusade. She was mind controlled at the time. We all know that mind-controlled characters are especially vulnerable to jobber auras. The only reason why wolverine could possibly beat Ms. G is because he makes Marvel more money than she does.

By the by, modern Gamora isn't cybered. When Warlock resurrected them at the beginning of the IG-mini, he, she, and Pip all got super-bodies.

jinzin
Originally posted by Laminator_X
The stab shot there was from the Infinity Crusade. She was mind controlled at the time. Everyone one of thoese heroes and villains were being mind controlled, but it didn't really seem to effect their skills and personalities all that much, just their aggression... she wasn't a zombie or anything, she was well aware of who she was, it's hardly a suitable excuse for wolverine being able to hang with her... therefore he must be able to do it.

celestialdemon

Howard_Jones

wink

CONTEXT!

darthgoober
During the Infinity War, Gamora was beating the sh*t out of Rogue AND She Hulk. It actually took the combined effort of Wolverine and Guardian(Heather), to hold her so that Strong Guy could deliver the coup de grace. She's shown proficiency with pressure point fighting(which we know Wolverine is vulnerable to, because of his lose to Daredevil) against Thing AND Thanos(although it didn't actually work on Thanos, because of his physiology). Wolverine goes down hard, against ANY version of her(but especially the current up graded version).

Howard_Jones
Oh shit. If she knows pressure point, she can take down Wolverine a good amount of victories.

capt it up
Originally posted by darthgoober
During the Infinity War, Gamora was beating the sh*t out of Rogue AND She Hulk. It actually took the combined effort of Wolverine and Guardian(Heather), to hold her so that Strong Guy could deliver the coup de grace. She's shown proficiency with pressure point fighting(which we know Wolverine is vulnerable to, because of his lose to Daredevil)

that was PIS event and I can prove it. Logan taken far worse then a jabb to the adams apple. That was some of the crappiest writting ever. Logan taken swords through the neck and kept fighting yet a jabb takes him down?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by capt it up
that was PIS event and I can prove it. Logan taken far worse then a jabb to the adams apple. That was some of the crappiest writting ever. Logan taken swords through the neck and kept fighting yet a jabb takes him down?

Gee, stopping bloodflow to his brain? Well, I guess since he never uses it that wouldn't work.

Kid Kurdy
True. That was crap writing, a real low end feat for Wolverine.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gamora can pretty much beat Superman if she put her mind to it. Wolverine is out of his league. If he had like superior strength on top of his skills, he could win. She's too much for him.

capt it up
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Gee, stopping bloodflow to his brain? Well, I guess since he never uses it that wouldn't work.

logan taken far far more damage to the same area and kept fighting

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gamora can pretty much beat Superman if she put her mind to it. Wolverine is out of his league. If he had like superior strength on top of his skills, he could win. She's too much for him. Don't know how much strength you have to add to beat Gamora though.

This thread is funny though.
Originally posted by jinzin
Everyone one of thoese heroes and villains were being mind controlled, but it didn't really seem to effect their skills and personalities all that much, just their aggression... she wasn't a zombie or anything, she was well aware of who she was, it's hardly a suitable excuse for wolverine being able to hang with her... therefore he must be able to do it. I know how you don't like the idea of pis, but I'll go by what your saying here.
Just because Wolverine has done it once, doesn't mean he can repeat it.

Also, Wolverine got tooken out by a baseball bat to the nuts, and Daredevil took him out with a blow to the throat.

If you don't like pis, then what do you call that?
If Daredevil can take him out like that, then Daredevil x100000000...

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Gamora can pretty much beat Superman if she put her mind to it.
My God...

darthgoober
Hey, you guys are the ones that are always talking about how precision pressure points strikes are different that random attacks to the same part of the body. In fact, I've heard Wolverine fans(though not necessarily you, I can't remember) say that the only reason DD was able to do that was because it was a pressure point strike, and those work against just about anyone with a human anatomy.

Now, if you have an instance of Wolverine shaking off an actual strike like that(it has to actually be named as such, it can't just be a strike to an area where a pressure point exist), THEN it can be argued as being PIS. Otherwise, it's a valid feat & tactic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
My God...

If she can hurt Drax, I know she can hurt supes. He's not a great fighter at all.

Kid Kurdy
Superman's durability >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Drax's durability.

End of discussion.

capt it up

nvrbeenwthagirl

End of discussion.

Draw with the power gem was pretty much as durable as they come. Any way she beats wolvering and he doesn't get a chance to lift one claw.

darthgoober

bigbran

End of discussion. When did this happen?
Drax is basically duribility!

Even if Drax was less durible, it wouldn't be by much anyway.

capt it up

bigbran
Butting in...

Wait wait wait wait. You think a jabb to the neck does more damage then a sword placed in the same area by some one equally as skilled?
No, a jab to the neck stuns you, but a sword kills you.
A little different...

Wolverine can't die to that stuff, so technically a jab should do more.

srankmissingnin
Did Gamora get a boost in Annhilation or are Gamora supporters talking out of their asses?

capt it up
Butting in...

No, a jab to the neck stuns you, but a sword kills you.
A little different...

Wolverine can't die to that stuff, so technically a jab should do more.
Jabb would not do more. a jab would heal instantly while a sword would would most deffently create a lot more damage.

bigbran
Jabb would not do more. a jab would heal instantly while a sword would would most deffently create a lot more damage. In comics, it seems that blunt damage does more. Look at Superman vs Doomsday.
Also, Wolverine seems to heal instantly from cuts, while blunt damage does more, for a more lasting effect.
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Did Gamora get a boost in Annhilation or are Gamora supporters talking out of their asses? No, not to my knowledge.
Also, Gamora has always been able to fight with people like Drax.
Her fighting skills are some of the best in Marvel, if not the BEST.
Her enemies don't range from Hulk, to Cyber.

So, where do you see her supposedly getting a boost anyway?

capt it up
In comics, it seems that blunt damage does more. Look at Superman vs Doomsday.
No it does not if any thing a jabb is not true blunt damage. also character like wolverine and spiderman have no real piercing defenses yet there blunt defenses are quite high.

capt it up
Also, Wolverine seems to heal instantly from cuts, while blunt damage does more, for a more lasting effect.
No, not to my knowledge.

I lvoe to see gamora beat cyber.

bigbran
No it does not if any thing a jabb is not true blunt damage. also character like wolverine and spiderman have no real piercing defenses yet there blunt defenses are quite high. How is a jab, not blunt damage? Does a jab cut things?
Also, blunt damage does more to Wolverine it seems... than a sword.Originally posted by capt it up
I lvoe to see gamora beat cyber. Do you this, as in, "Gamora couldn't", or what do you mean?

I'de love to see Wolverine beat Drax... no wait, no I wouldn't...

capt it up
How is a jab, not blunt damage? Does a jab cut things?
Also, blunt damage does more to Wolverine it seems... than a sword. Do you this, as in, "Gamora couldn't", or what do you mean?]
No it does not. cutting damage u see him heal why blunt damage he hardly ever needs to heal beucase he dense skinn and muscles which protect him from most all blunt damage to certain point. The jabb would of done far far less damage then a freaken sword I can't believe your even argueing this.

I'de love to see Wolverine beat Drax... no wait, no I wouldn't...
what would she do to cyber?

bigbran
No it does not. cutting damage u see him heal why blunt damage he hardly ever needs to heal beucase he dense skinn and muscles which protect him from most all blunt damage to certain point. The jabb would of done far far less damage then a freaken sword I can't believe your even argueing this. Can I just say Hulk, and answer this question? I'm talking about Wolverine. How many times have we seen swords and guns put him down? How many times have we seen blunt force take him out...

How many muscles do people have in there throats? You don't have too much to protect yourselves there.

what would she do to cyber? What wouldn't she do to Cyber?
Hit him in the face, dodge every pathetic attempt he throws at her.
Kick him so hard in the stomach he gets winded (like Wolverine).

She isn't odinary, she is not Cap.

darthgoober
Did Gamora get a boost in Annhilation or are Gamora supporters talking out of their asses?

No, not to my knowledge.

No, she DID get a boost. It's covered in Ronan#3. She actually grabs Ronan when he's laying on the ground at her feat,and throws his a really long ass way. Then she speed blitz's him. And he was in that big ass suite of armor when she threw him too.

Just before that she explains to him that she went through a cosmic makeover.

bigbran
No, she DID get a boost. It's covered in Ronan#3. She actually grabs Ronan when he's laying on the ground at her feat,and throws his a really long ass way. Then she speed blitz's him. And he was in that big ass suite of armor when she threw him too.

Just before that she explains to him that she went through a cosmic makeover. Oh ya.
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/235/annihilationronan3006yv6.th.jpg
http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/331/annihilationronan3007ij8.th.jpg
I was thinking of Classic Gamora, Wolverine stands absolutely 0% chance (even in debating) to beat her now.
Anyway, she would still kick Wolverine's ass, as Classic too.

capt it up

bigbran

thedude1948
I think I'll switch my vote to Gamora 10/10

bigbran
I think I'll switch my vote to Gamora 10/10 laughing
Why is that?

thedude1948
laughing
Why is that?
That was my mentally challenged cousin who thought Wolverine could win, and that is the only excuse a person can have for picking Wolverine in this fight.

bigbran
That was my mentally challenged cousin who thought Wolverine could win, and that is the only excuse a person can have for picking Wolverine in this fight. Oh.

Or was it your cousin? shifty

thedude1948
Oh.

Or was it your cousin? shifty
It was, I swear..... whistle

tkitna
Gamora 100/100. Spite thread.

capt it up

darthgoober
Ok you two, I started a Gamora vs Cyber thread for you to continue on.

bigbran

capt it up

jinzin
I know how you don't like the idea of pis, but I'll go by what your saying here.
Just because Wolverine has done it once, doesn't mean he can repeat it.
true.

Also, Wolverine got tooken out by a baseball bat to the nuts, and Daredevil took him out with a blow to the throat.

If you don't like pis, then what do you call that?
If Daredevil can take him out like that, then Daredevil x100000000... Both occurances you're reffering to happened under garth ennis' run... I wouldn't have such a problem with them but ennis has admitted bias against super powered superheroes, which is why he made everyone with superpowers look like a cartoon in that story arch...

dd put logan down with a shot to the throat but later ennis worte wolverine being punched across a state line by hulk and literally getting right back up and hopping the next train back to the fight...

ennis wrote wolverine to be taken down by a nutshot but in the same arch wolverine stands up to having his entire torso groin and legs blown away by an lcd rocket (he's not even remotely unconcious), and getting his entire face blown off literally by punisher's shotgun....

you've got two different sides of polarity using the same athur in the same arch... so you're gonna have to bring up someone besides ennis to prove your point.

and like you said, just because they did it once they aren't guaranteed to do it again. the problem for your counter point is that the evidence that wolverine can stand up to that type of punishment (well the nutshot should actually put logan down for a lil while IMO) or heal from it near instantly HEAVILY outweighs the feats where he can't. In terms of his fighting ability vs. gamera... well his fighting ability increased after origins and endings so it's highly likely that he would not only do as good, but better than before.

bigbran
true.

Both occurances you're reffering to happened under garth ennis' run... I wouldn't have such a problem with them but ennis has admitted bias against super powered superheroes, which is why he made everyone with superpowers look like a cartoon in that story arch...

dd put logan down with a shot to the throat but later ennis worte wolverine being punched across a state line by hulk and literally getting right back up and hopping the next train back to the fight...

ennis wrote wolverine to be taken down by a nutshot but in the same arch wolverine stands up to having his entire torso groin and legs blown away by an lcd rocket (he's not even remotely unconcious), and getting his entire face blown off literally by punisher's shotgun....

you've got two different sides of polarity using the same athur in the same arch... so you're gonna have to bring up someone besides ennis to prove your point.

and like you said, just because they did it once they aren't guaranteed to do it again. the problem for your counter point is that the evidence that wolverine can stand up to that type of punishment (well the nutshot should actually put logan down for a lil while IMO) or heal from it near instantly HEAVILY outweighs the feats where he can't. In terms of his fighting ability vs. gamera... well his fighting ability increased after origins and endings so it's highly likely that he would not only do as good, but better than before. So basically, this whole retort was based off a writer? Wouldn't this also, in a way equal pis then?

So, he fighting ability, minus claws could make him able to beat the shit out of Ronin? He could fight Thanos alone? He could beat Drax?
Wow, that run, must have given him a massive damn upgrade!
Also, even in classic form, I think she would win.
Gamora has also gotten an upgrade too. She said this, before she flung Ronin about a football field+ length, with one arm, not even trying...

Also, what is the excuse behind this one:
Pip put Woverine down with a rock to the head.
Thing put Wolverine down with a punch on the top of the head.

bigbran

capt it up

bigbran

Laminator_X
the feats where he can't. In terms of his fighting ability vs. gamera...

Vs Gamera? Seriously Jin, what's Logan gonna do to Gamera?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f6/Gamera_showa_001.jpg

They do both like children though.

Baldey
Hes good but Godzilla would WTF pwn him.

complexbrother
Gamora would put Logan in a coma.

Oh and I already did this battle . http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=7230091&highlight=wolverine+vs+gamora#post7230091

capt it up

bigbran

capt it up

Soleran
I am going with Gamora 9/10 for the win here.

darthgoober
Wait a second capt, I seem to remember you saying that you actually had proof that Wolverine wasn't KO'd by Pip. Now whatever happened with that?

capt it up
Wait a second capt, I seem to remember you saying that you actually had proof that Wolverine wasn't KO'd by Pip. Now whatever happened with that?
I never said that? whend did I say that? I said there was no proof he was KOed. But sweet putting words in my mouth

bigbran

darthgoober
I never said that? whend did I say that? I said there was no proof he was KOed. But sweet putting words in my mouth
Oh no you DIDN'T just call me a liar. Let me give you a little recap of a conversation we had a while back...

You know the funny thing is, that for all your talk about how Wolverine can shake off hits from 100+ people like they're nothing, he will always have this hanging over his head. laughing out loud
See that unconsious guy at the bottem of the page, THAT'S Wolverine.
And buy the way, Pip's somewhere in Spiderman's strength catagory.

every one has low end feats, but wolverine has far far more feats of taken hits from class 100 and being fine. So seeing how wolevrien constant feats shows other wise yoru picture still emans squat and oh by the way wolverine was not knocked out he was up on the next pannel hell in that pannel he getting up, but nice try. Showing just a piece of a comic and trying to lie to some one who read the comic is not such a good idea

Wait a second, that picture comes from the Infinity War #4, and it NEVER has Wolverine conscious again until they are on Galactus's ship. Now if you can post a scan of him up and around before that from one of the side books, I'll admit that I'm wrong about him being KO'ed, because I haven't seen all of those. But if you do that you should show how he WAS taken out, because he's not among the last people to face off agaist the Infinity Watch.

I can't at the moment since there in storage, but when I find the time I will get the issue and post it.

either way it does not matter, because that is an extremely low end feat of wolverines and there are many many other feats that rove that should not have happened.

I also like to mention Thing got knocked around before by black panther which is a low end feat for thing. every one has low end feats to try and use them as evdence ina forum battle is not a good idea since you are supose to use the character at there best, or at least what there more constantly shown to do.

Now for anyone who wants to check those quotes to make sure they haven't been altered, here's a link the the thread and page where they started...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418466&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6
Our conversations starts about mid thread, and continues onto the next page(which is where you last post from that sting is located).

I remember EVERYTHING.

capt it up
Oh no you DIDN'T just call me a liar. Let me give you a little recap of a conversation we had a while back...

Now for anyone who wants to check those quotes to make sure they haven't been altered, here's a link the the thread and page where they started...
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=418466&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=6
Our conversations starts about mid thread, and continues onto the next page(which is where you last post from that sting is located).

I remember EVERYTHING.

wait did I say you were a liar? I thought you ment this thread. well I guess I did say it and I was wrong since I later read it and logan how ever not ever shown Koed he was infact never shown again right after the hitt.

darthgoober
wait did I say you were a liar? I thought you ment this thread. well I guess I did say it and I was wrong since I later read it and logan how ever not ever shown Koed he was infact never shown again right after the hitt.
Oh ok, I thought you'd meant that you'd NEVER said it.

capt it up
Oh ok, I thought you'd meant that you'd NEVER said it.
No I ment this thread

capt it up

qqqqqqq
No, not to my knowledge.

So, where do you see her supposedly getting a boost anyway? wolverine has 100 of years of martial arts knowledge and skills, compare that.

Baldey
Jinzin Capt and DD are just plain stupid. From all the boards I been on they are the worst ever.

qqqqqqq
wolverine was never immortal, his aging process was retarded because of his healing powers. Immortal means death banished you from its realm.

Jyppe
I don't think some people really understand the concept of pressure point strikes. A sword through the throat. No big deal, Logan can just heal the damaged tissue, but when he's hit by a pressure point attack, he can't heal it as there are no (or much at least) damaged tissue, but the blood flow is disturbed or something similiar. Please don't say Wolverine can heal changes in a blood current or pressure.

So, I'd say yeah. A Pressure point attack would do more damage to Logan than a sword through the throat, at least longer lasting damage.

Grimm22
I'm gone for a couple days and look what happens stick out tongue

Gamora 1000/10

complexbrother

Wolverine beats rough-house with his fists. (Rough-house is stated by (marvels wolverine official hand book 2004) to be strength class of a 6 which is the same strength class colossus is in. he is also stated (wolverine # 123) to be just under hulks level of strength.
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ughhouse6bd.jpg

Wolverine Vs Tiger Shark. He fought and took hits from tiger shark and kept coming. There first fight was in the water and the second which this pic is from is were wolverine beats tiger shark who is class 100.
http://img444.imageshack.us/my.php?...nen20p132qn.jpg

what are you smoking ? first of all Ruughhouse is in no way a 100 ton power house, here's his bio ...
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Roughouse
he is about as half as strong as an average asgardian rock troll (the avrage strength level is about 25 tons, hense RH can lift about 12 tons)

and Tiger Shark is not a 100 tonner nor has he ever been one. his bio ... http://www.marveldatabase.com/Tiger_Shark
he can lift a max of 80 tons (only in water) and is like Rino ...an idiot.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Grimm22
I'm gone for a couple days and look what happens stick out tongue

Gamora 1000/10

confused You were gone?

stick out tongue

Grimm22

confused You were gone?

stick out tongue

Don't ever let anyone tell you that moving isn't a big deal sad

Biggest pain in the ass...EVER! eek!

capt it up
Originally posted by Baldey
Jinzin Capt and DD are just plain stupid. From all the boards I been on they are the worst ever. '

wait why am I stupid? Are you calling me stupid becuase I disagree and know that the DD fight was pure PIS.

also I could out debate you in my sleep

capt it up

capt it up
Originally posted by Jyppe
I don't think some people really understand the concept of pressure point strikes. A sword through the throat. No big deal, Logan can just heal the damaged tissue, but when he's hit by a pressure point attack, he can't heal it as there are no (or much at least) damaged tissue, but the blood flow is disturbed or something similiar.

No you clear do not understand. A pressure point is damaging the nerves and also bruising the skinn both of which would be heal instantly if you had a healing fact. Second it was a adam apple pushed in which again is not a pressure point and is clearly damage done to the body. A sword through the throat is far more damaging and harder to heal then a pressure point. Also the sword was left in logans throat.

Please don't say Wolverine can heal changes in a blood current or pressure.
He does not need to since that is not what a pressure point does. It attacks your nerve causing damage to it. It also can indent the skinn which is also damage to the skinn which if you had a healing factor would heal instantly. You should really learn what pressure point attacks does it causes damage which is either to the nerve or to the skinn causing in blood clots of sorts all of which heal over time now if you heal far far greater then a normal human it would heal instantly.

So, I'd say yeah. A Pressure point attack would do more damage to Logan than a sword through the throat, at least longer lasting damage.
That would make no senses what so ever. Both cause damage how ever a stab causes about 100 times more damage.

SpunkySmurph
Jinzin Capt and DD are just plain stupid. From all the boards I been on they are the worst ever.

rolleyes1

You know, I dont think I've ever seen you actually debate. It seems like you just hang around threads, trying to act superior to other people, so you can be 'cool'. Lemme guess, your little school buddies don't think your popular enough, so you come onto internet forums and find out who is, and try to be cool too? All you've ever done is criticize and act accusatory or holier-then-thou. erm

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Grimm22
Don't ever let anyone tell you that moving isn't a big deal sad

Biggest pain in the ass...EVER! eek!

So THAT'S why insulting Thing was so easy these past few days! smile

I mean...

um...

So, you moved? eek!

bigbran

jinzin
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Vs Gamera? Seriously Jin, what's Logan gonna do to Gamera?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f6/Gamera_showa_001.jpg

They do both like children though. laughing out loud

jinzin

I'm stupid now? izzatso?
and why would that be?
cause I support a character who has tons of evidence in his favor to support him?
because I always use feats to argue in favor of a fictional character?
cause I'm a street level tourny champ?
that's why I'm the worst?
roll eyes (sarcastic)

jinzin
So basically, this whole retort was based off a writer? Wouldn't this also, in a way equal pis then? not really more comparible to WBIS
Writer's Biased Insduced Stupidity....
anyways what I'm trying to show you is that you have one arch under the same writer and wolverine displays feats on two totally opposite ends of the spectrum... which takes presidence? in my mind consistency and thus majority is what counts here. But using examples and feat from a writer who addmittedly writes people out of character to suit his own bias doesn't seem like a good way to go.

So, he fighting ability, minus claws could make him able to beat the shit out of Ronin? He could fight Thanos alone? He could beat Drax? he's not fighting without his claws..
he's also not fighting ronin or thanos or drax.. so those are all irrelivent... ABC logic doesn't always work... but we have A=C already during infinity crusades.. wolverine was stalemating her well before she got distracted...

Wow, that run, must have given him a massive damn upgrade! in competence and fighing capibilities.. yeah it has...

Also, even in classic form, I think she would win.
Gamora has also gotten an upgrade too. She said this, before she flung Ronin about a football field+ length, with one arm, not even trying... I wasn't aware.

so, what is the excuse behind this one:
Pip put Woverine down with a rock to the head.
Thing put Wolverine down with a punch on the top of the head. the Pip thing is just an inconsistency...
thing was able to do that after wolverine was already on the fritz.. I can't remember if it was from a previous attack from thing or from rogue.. but he wasn't ok... so it's not a suitable example.

bigbran
not really more comparible to WBIS
anyways what I'm trying to show you is that you have one arch under the same writer and wolverine displays feats on two totally opposite ends of the spectrum... which takes presidence? in my mind consistency and thus majority is what counts here. But using examples and feat from a writer who addmittedly writes people out of character to suit his own bias doesn't seem like a good way to go. Ya, maybe, but, what I'm trying to point out, is that there is such things as pis.

Just one example I used there.

he's not fighting without his claws..
he's also not fighting ronin or thanos or drax.. so those are all irrelivent... ABC logic doesn't always work... but we have A=C already during infinity crusades.. wolverine was stalemating her well before she got distracted... Well, if he was as good at fighting as Gamora, he should not be using his claws.

Oh, ABC logic does work in this case, since basically what you said here...Originally posted by jinzin
the Pip thing is just an inconsistency...

So, if your allowed to say Pip doing this is an inconsistency, then why isn't Wolverine stalemating Gamora an inconsistency?

Also, as I believe you have said before, that was an extremely low showing.

Gamora fights people on Drax's level, all the time, but then, we are expected to believe Wolverine can stalemate her?

in competence and fighing capibilities.. yeah it has... Well, like you said though...Originally posted by jinzin
not really more comparible to WBIS

So, a really good feat of Wolverine is usable, but a not so good feat isn't?

I wasn't aware. Originally posted by bigbran
As well, as she is way stronger.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/6645/annihilationronan3006dk3.th.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/5253/annihilationronan3007zd6.th.jpg

the Pip thing is just an inconsistency...
thing was able to do that after wolverine was already on the fritz.. I can't remember if it was from a previous attack from thing or from rogue.. but he wasn't ok... so it's not a suitable example. Oh, so Pip doing this was, dare I say it, pis?

I thought Thing is the one who caused the damage?

srankmissingnin
Classic power level Gamora doesn't fight people on Drax's level. She fought with him briefly (inside the soul gem) while Surfer went off to find Adam Warlock, care to wager what her out come would have been if he didn't show up when he did? The most impressive thing she did was manage to avoid Warrior Madness Thor, but he is hardly mister speedy... and he was fighting like a chump on top of that. Heck she had a hell of a time with Armor in Infinite Abyss 4. So I say once again, classic Gamora is being over estimated.

bigbran
Classic power level Gamora doesn't fight people on Drax's level. She fought with him briefly (inside the soul gem) while Surfer went off to find Adam Warlock, care to wager what her out come would have been if he didn't show up when he did? The most impressive thing she did was manage to avoid Warrior Madness Thor, but he is hardly mister speedy... and he was fighting like a chump on top of that. Heck she had a hell of a time with Armor in Infinite Abyss 4. So I say once again, classic Gamora is being over estimated. Ya, the most impressive thing she did was avoid Thor...

So Thor is above Thanos?

Also, what is your take on the fight?

srankmissingnin
Ya, the most impressive thing she did was avoid Thor...

So Thor is above Thanos?

Also, what is your take on the fight?

No Thor isn't above Thanos, but holding your own against Thanos is a sparing match really isn't all that impressive. At least we know where Thor stood when he fought Gamora.

Even with her current stat boost I don't see this being a totally one sided fight. I guess it depends on whether or not she decided to use Godslayer right off the bat and what properties the magical dagger has. But the fact is that Gamora is still a ground based combatant with no range option and fighting Wolverine in melee combat is never a good idea unless you have a significant speed advantage or are impervious to harm. I'm not going to pick a winner with current Gamora and Wolverine since I only recently picked up the four issue Ronan Annihilation mini and don't know anything else she may have done in any of the other cross over titles but I doubt she gets 10/10... much less 100/10.

bigbran
No Thor isn't above Thanos, but holding your own against Thanos is a sparing match really isn't all that impressive. At least we know where Thor stood when he fought Gamora.

Even with her current stat boost I don't see this being a totally one sided fight. I guess it depends on whether or not she decided to use Godslayer right off the bat and what properties the magical dagger has. But the fact is that Gamora is still a ground based combatant with no range option and fighting Wolverine in melee combat is never a good idea unless you have a significant speed advantage or are impervious to harm. I'm not going to pick a winner with current Gamora and Wolverine since I only recently picked up the four issue Ronan Annihilation mini and don't know anything else she may have done in any of the other cross over titles but I doubt she gets 10/10... much less 100/10. Wait, did you see the Gamora/Thanos fight?
Also, how is this not an impressive feat?
I didn't see Surfer, Drax, Champion, Super Skrull, etc do it, but it isn't impressive when Gamora does it? Huh?

Also, you do realize that Thanos is the one that took out Thor?
(only good part about that whole crossover)
And if you are using the Thor feat as evidence, then you also have to take into consideration that Strange, Surfer, Beta, Drax, Warlock, etc, all lost to him, but your using the Gamora avoiding him as not a good feat, and why Wolverine could hold his own?

Gamora has the speed, fighting ability, agility, strength, (not counting duriblity, cause it doesn't even matter for her, in this fight), advantage in this fight.
This isn't enough to warrant her a win?
She also took out Thing with one shot too.

Oh ya, she was also beating up Terrax in Annihilation 2.

To me, she gets 10/10.
She is one of the best fighters, if not the best fighters in Marvel.

darthgoober
Classic power level Gamora doesn't fight people on Drax's level. She fought with him briefly (inside the soul gem) while Surfer went off to find Adam Warlock, care to wager what her out come would have been if he didn't show up when he did? The most impressive thing she did was manage to avoid Warrior Madness Thor, but he is hardly mister speedy... and he was fighting like a chump on top of that. Heck she had a hell of a time with Armor in Infinite Abyss 4. So I say once again, classic Gamora is being over estimated.
Ok first of all, "Classic" Gamora has also taken on the like of Maxam, who IS is Drax's league.

Second, Armor was basically a suped up Iron Man, designed to take on Thanos. So that's hardly a low showing.

Third, you forgot to mention that in that fight with Drax in the Soul Gem, he was actually MORE powerful than he was normally. In fact, Surfer couldn't punch a page earlier didn't have any effect AT ALL. So the fact that she was able to knock him around a bit before he took her out is a pretty good showing on her part.

Either tomorrow or maybe the day after, I'll be posting a respect thread for Gamora, so anyone who thinks she's being overestimated should check it out.

Jyppe
No you clear do not understand. A pressure point is damaging the nerves and also bruising the skinn both of which would be heal instantly if you had a healing fact. Second it was a adam apple pushed in which again is not a pressure point and is clearly damage done to the body. A sword through the throat is far more damaging and harder to heal then a pressure point. Also the sword was left in logans throat.

He does not need to since that is not what a pressure point does. It attacks your nerve causing damage to it. It also can indent the skinn which is also damage to the skinn which if you had a healing factor would heal instantly. You should really learn what pressure point attacks does it causes damage which is either to the nerve or to the skinn causing in blood clots of sorts all of which heal over time now if you heal far far greater then a normal human it would heal instantly.

That would make no senses what so ever. Both cause damage how ever a stab causes about 100 times more damage.

No, there are different kinds of pressure point attacks.

Pressure: The baroreceptor in the carotid artery is pressure-sensitive, allowing the body to control the bloodflow into the brain. Pressure against this region will 'trick' the body into thinking that blood pressure is too high, and thus will constrict and lower blood pressure - which can cause blackout. Striking veins and arteries can also cause them to shut or tear, both of which will definitely cause black-out and possible death if not treated immediately.

And if you want to belive in Chi (In comics, it does exist) That pressure point attacks alter the current of this natural bio energy, with consequences. The throat strike could have been a one which affects his natural "chi", and we really can't tell wether it was just a jab to the throat as we can't really rely on what the artist draws.

Anyway, I'm not sure how Wolverine can "heal" his nerves as some pressure point attacks fool the nerve without doing much, or any damage and have other consequences.

It's hilarious that you tell me to read up on pressure points when you clearly have no idea about them.

-----------------------------
Jinzin - Still up for the debate wether Deathverine was enhanced or not..?

qqqqqqq
rolleyes1

You know, I dont think I've ever seen you actually debate. It seems like you just hang around threads, trying to act superior to other people, so you can be 'cool'. Lemme guess, your little school buddies don't think your popular enough, so you come onto internet forums and find out who is, and try to be cool too? All you've ever done is criticize and act accusatory or holier-then-thou. erm laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Alfheim

wink

For **** sake! Was that an upgraded Gamora?

Baldey
'

wait why am I stupid? Are you calling me stupid becuase I disagree and know that the DD fight was pure PIS.

also I could out debate you in my sleep And how do you know that. I just don't waste my brain cells on someone that thinks Wolverine is a god. You ae a disgrace to the comic community. You are mocked and rightfully so.

Wolverine fanboy = :shit:

Oh and I could out spell you in my sleep.

qqqqqqq
wolvie is not god, jack kirby is!

darthgoober
Ok, anyone who thinks Wolverine has a shot at winning should check this out.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t432516.html

jinzin
No, there are different kinds of pressure point attacks.

Pressure: The baroreceptor in the carotid artery is pressure-sensitive, allowing the body to control the bloodflow into the brain. Pressure against this region will 'trick' the body into thinking that blood pressure is too high, and thus will constrict and lower blood pressure - which can cause blackout. Striking veins and arteries can also cause them to shut or tear, both of which will definitely cause black-out and possible death if not treated immediately.

And if you want to belive in Chi (In comics, it does exist) That pressure point attacks alter the current of this natural bio energy, with consequences. The throat strike could have been a one which affects his natural "chi", and we really can't tell wether it was just a jab to the throat as we can't really rely on what the artist draws.

Anyway, I'm not sure how Wolverine can "heal" his nerves as some pressure point attacks fool the nerve without doing much, or any damage and have other consequences.

It's hilarious that you tell me to read up on pressure points when you clearly have no idea about them.

-----------------------------
Jinzin - Still up for the debate wether Deathverine was enhanced or not..?
ah yes... please if you could find that and bump it I'd love to continue out tango... I forgot what thread that was in after my week long leave for wrestling.. but I haven't forgotten about it.. just forgot where it was at.. confused lol.

jinzin
Ya, maybe, but, what I'm trying to point out, is that there is such things as pis. I don't disagree... but wolverine holding his own in a h2h with gamera is hardly a case of PIS. erm
and using an ennis feat to show a low end showing for wolverine really isn't PIS it's WBIS.

Well, if he was as good at fighting as Gamora, he should not be using his claws. why not? they ARE afterall his best weapon... if he's trained to fight using his best asset it should be granted to him in a fight should it not?

Oh, ABC logic does work in this case, since basically what you said here... soooo....... abc logic works because you found a bias showing against wolverine? that's some abstract logic there....
aside from that... if you're trying to say that gamera's fought more dangerous people then I agree.. but these more dangerous people she's fought are not in wolverine's league when it coes to fighting ability.... they're not comparible... also CONTEXT: wolverine's dropped hulk, beheaded magneto, gutted him, landed a killing blow on thanos... does that mean that gamera shouldn't stand a chance against him? no... not at all....

So, if your allowed to say Pip doing this is an inconsistency, then why isn't Wolverine stalemating Gamora an inconsistency? because: how consistently does gamera absolutely thrash top fighters on wolverine's level? do you think that captain america vs. gamera would be so one sided? or gamera vs. iron fist? I sure as hell don't...

Also, as I believe you have said before, that was an extremely low showing.
Gamora fights people on Drax's level, all the time, but then, we are expected to believe Wolverine can stalemate her?
okay.. captain america has koed a water induced namor, he's pwned terrax, dropped hulk clones, and put the boots to loki.... does that too mean wolverine doesn't stand a chance against him? no.. again the character's she fights are not comparible to wolverine.. at all..

Well, like you said though...
So, a really good feat of Wolverine is usable, but a not so good feat isn't? on these forums.. yes... cause we use these characters at their best... to prove that gamera being stalemated by wolverine was a low end showing you have to first produce evidence that she can walk all over guys on wolverine's level in terms of fighting ability first... can you do that?

Oh, so Pip doing this was, dare I say it, pis? perhaps, perhaps not... but again we base these forum fights off consistency so the pip thing is irrelivent either way.

I thought Thing is the one who caused the damage? I'm not sure.. apparently only three people actually read the book and no one's talking.. erm

srankmissingnin
Well, if he was as good at fighting as Gamora, he should not be using his claws.

... confused

Gamora uses daggers... if she was as good as Wolverine she wouldn't need them? confused

bigbran
I don't disagree... but wolverine holding his own in a h2h with gamera is hardly a case of PIS. erm
and using an ennis feat to show a low end showing for wolverine really isn't PIS it's WBIS. A low showing for Gamora, it is.
Also, if we blamed everything on the writer, for a low end showing, then wouldn't that make it non-canon instead of pis?
Also, your WBIS, doesn't have a mention on the forum rules either...

why not? they ARE afterall his best weapon... if he's trained to fight using his best asset it should be granted to him in a fight should it not? Well, he is supposed to be as versed as her without the claws, isn't he?
Even with the claws (minus comics), he would still get his ass sttomped against the same people she fought.

soooo....... abc logic works because you found a bias showing against wolverine? that's some abstract logic there....
aside from that... if you're trying to say that gamera's fought more dangerous people then I agree.. but these more dangerous people she's fought are not in wolverine's league when it coes to fighting ability.... they're not comparible... also CONTEXT: wolverine's dropped hulk, beheaded magneto, gutted him, landed a killing blow on thanos... does that mean that gamera shouldn't stand a chance against him? no... not at all....
You talk about consistency, and yet you say Wolverine was able to stab Thanos?
Hmm...
Also, if it was such a killing blow, like the text didn't say exactly, then why was Thanos standing still?
Why didn't Thanos flinch? Why didn't Thanos even try to protect himself?
Nevermind the pis stabbing part, but really, this feat works against you even if we use him stabbing him. Even if he can stab Thanos... we already know he can stan Gamora, so what is the point?

I bet claw damage does more than an Anti-Force blast, a black hole, etc...

You talk about consistency, and yet you mention Wolverine cutting off Mags head?
Unless this Mags wasn't paying attention, and sleeping or something, I find that next to impossible to believe.

because: how consistently does gamera absolutely thrash top fighters on wolverine's level? do you think that captain america vs. gamera would be so one sided? or gamera vs. iron fist? I sure as hell don't... She has proved that she can put Thing down, with one hit. How many of people have done this based on fighting ability, and minus weapons?

Actually, yes, Gamora would trash Cap, and IF.

okay.. captain america has koed a water induced namor, he's pwned terrax, dropped hulk clones, and put the boots to loki.... does that too mean wolverine doesn't stand a chance against him? no.. again the character's she fights are not comparible to wolverine.. at all.. Gamora's lowest showing is fighting Wolverine.
Wolverine's fights people like Deadpool, and stuff like that.

Are you honestly believing what your posting, nevermind Terrax, Namor, and Hulk clones, but to even mention him beating Loki?
Wow?
Also, what issue was the Loki fight?

on these forums.. yes... cause we use these characters at their best... to prove that gamera being stalemated by wolverine was a low end showing you have to first produce evidence that she can walk all over guys on wolverine's level in terms of fighting ability first... can you do that? Umm... Thanos.

perhaps, perhaps not... but again we base these forum fights off consistency so the pip thing is irrelivent either way. And consistency is Gamora fighting Wolverine?

I'm not sure.. apparently only three people actually read the book and no one's talking.. erm Hmm, that's odd...

bigbran
... confused

Gamora uses daggers... if she was as good as Wolverine she wouldn't need them? confused She didn't use the daggers when she beat Thing, fought Thanos, etc.
That was all skill there.

srankmissingnin
I think Garth Ennis writing falls more under a Hamma Rule then WIS, jinzin.

SpunkySmurph
... confused

Gamora uses daggers... if she was as good as Wolverine she wouldn't need them? confused

She doesnt need them to beat alot of the type of foes that Wolverine DOES need the claws to beat.

srankmissingnin
She doesnt need them to beat alot of the type of foes that Wolverine DOES need the claws to beat.

She could also lift at least 20 tons in her classic incarnation. If Wolverine was in the 20 ton range he wouldn't need claws either.

jinzin
A low showing for Gamora, it is.
Also, if we blamed everything on the writer, for a low end showing, then wouldn't that make it non-canon instead of pis? no...

Also, your WBIS, doesn't have a mention on the forum rules either... we're not talking about rules we're talking about rationale on what's acceptable to use.. stop copping out.

Well, he is supposed to be as versed as her without the claws, isn't he? no one made that claim.

Even with the claws (minus comics), he would still get his ass sttomped against the same people she fought. "even with the claws (minus what he's done) he would still get stomped"- again.. cop out.

You talk about consistency, and yet you say Wolverine was able to stab Thanos?
Hmm... here we go again.. prove that thanos can't be stabbed by admantium blades...

Also, if it was such a killing blow, like the text didn't say exactly, then why was Thanos standing still? infinity gauntlet... no expression

Why didn't Thanos flinch? Why didn't Thanos even try to protect himself? he got mad... which is more than he did when namor and hulk were working on him... and he got hit from a sneak attack... not much time to defend himself.. wolverine did the same thing to titanus remember?

Nevermind the pis stabbing part, but really, this feat works against you even if we use him stabbing him. Even if he can stab Thanos... we already know he can stan Gamora, so what is the point?
uhhh I'm not the one tangenting.. you are....

i brought up thanos as an example of people out of gamera's league that wolverine put down.. what you aren't considering is context.. what you aren't considering is power sets.. they differ greatly when considering those feats as opposed to wolverine vs. gamera.. that's why it was brought up.. you can bring up gamera avoiding thor, and maxam, and holding up to thanos all you like but it doesn't prove that she can do that to extremely talented fighters on the level of these guys.. it's that simple.

I bet claw damage does more than an Anti-Force blast, a black hole, etc... see.. i get us back to the point and you want to go tangenting again....

anti force and black hole does not = logans claws...
again show me thatt thanos is invulberable to admantium claws and then we'll have a debate.. right now however all we've got are my facts versus your speculation.

You talk about consistency, and yet you mention Wolverine cutting off Mags head?
Unless this Mags wasn't paying attention, and sleeping or something, I find that next to impossible to believe. doh
what part about CONTEXT are you not following? seriously.... just say what it is and I'll draw you out a map in crayon... smile

She has proved that she can put Thing down, with one hit. so has logan.

how many of people have done this based on fighting ability, and minus weapons? no one offf the top of my head.. but again with claws.. and wolverine HAS claws in this fight..he's done that too... twice..

Actually, yes, Gamora would trash Cap, and IF.
not imo.

Gamora's lowest showing is fighting Wolverine.
Wolverine's fights people like Deadpool, and stuff like that. sorry but wolverine fights EVERYBODY.. were have you been? erm

Are you honestly believing what your posting, nevermind Terrax, Namor, and Hulk clones, but to even mention him beating Loki?
Wow?
Also, what issue was the Loki fight? IT HAPPENED IN THE COMICS... this isn't about what I believe it's nowhere near that personal.. it's all about WHAT HAPPENS... so far what we've seen HAPPEN is wolverine stalemate gamera.. end of story.

Umm... Thanos. which isn't evenn close to impressive... considering that norrin rads put the boots to him on several occasions using h2h skills.. and he's almost been beat down by rhino.. his h2h capabilities are pathetic...

And consistency is Gamora fighting Wolverine?
until proven otherwise.. yes.

Madvillain

very true.

darthgoober
Look, Gamora has mastered fighting techniques from 83.4 percent of ALL known space faring cultures. Why are people even trying to compare people like Cap and Iron Fist to her?

srankmissingnin
Look, Gamora has mastered fighting techniques from 83.4 percent of ALL known space faring cultures. Why are people even trying to compare people like Cap and Iron Fist to her?

Well I imagine alot of those styles would be redundant. wink

darthgoober
Well I imagine alot of those styles would be redundant. wink
If they were redundant, I seriously doubt that she would have taken the time to learn them.

jinzin
If they were redundant, I seriously doubt that she would have taken the time to learn them. how old is she?

darthgoober
how old is she?
I'm not sure.

jinzin
could you like.... find out?

srankmissingnin
If they were redundant, I seriously doubt that she would have taken the time to learn them.

Maybe she didn't and being as they are redundant she automatically gets points for knowing it, since it is one and the same with something she already knows. Alot of the martial arts on earth are redundant it's hard to imagine that those of other worlds wouldn't be.

darthgoober
could you like.... find out?
I doubt it. I don't think it's covered anywhere. (At least not that I know of).

darthgoober
Maybe she didn't and being as they are redundant she automatically gets points for knowing it, since it is one and the same with something she already knows. Alot of the martial arts on earth are redundant it's hard to imagine that those of other worlds wouldn't be.
That wouldn't classify her as "Mastering" the style's. And these are style's from DIFFERENT worlds, and cultures.

jinzin
I doubt it. I don't think it's covered anywhere. (At least not that I know of).
damn

Maybe she didn't and being as they are redundant she automatically gets points for knowing it, since it is one and the same with something she already knows. Alot of the martial arts on earth are redundant it's hard to imagine that those of other worlds wouldn't be. another reason i'm curious to her age... how could she master that many martial arts unless she's uber old? and considering the feats that chracters like iron fist, captain america, and daredevil have against outworldy opponents.. is it not logical to say that earth may just have the best martial arts regardless?

srankmissingnin
That wouldn't classify her as "Mastering" the style's. And these are style's from DIFFERENT worlds, and cultures.

If I'm a master of Karate, I'm still a master of Karate even if someone insists on teaching it under the name Tril'oik... aren't I?

darthgoober
another reason i'm curious to her age... how could she master that many martial arts unless she's uber old? and considering the feats that chracters like iron fist, captain america, and daredevil have against outworldy opponents.. is it not logical to say that earth may just have the best martial arts regardless?
She was able to because it's a comic book.

darthgoober
If I'm a master of Karate, I'm still a master of Karate even if someone insists on teaching it under the name Tril'oik... aren't I?
But the fact that the fighting styles come from DIFFERENT worlds and cultures, lends credit to the theory that the styles are different. Now I'm not saying that every style would be completely original, but if there was even 1 technique that was different than the other styles that would still put her over every Earth trained martial artist.

jinzin
She was able to because it's a comic book. lol.. fair enough.. cheers to that.. I'm outy 5000 guys.. ttyl.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>