jack and liz BIG HUH?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazychic
what do you see in the whole jack and liz is beyond me so if you could explain that would be very helpful

Chiki Mina
we jsut see the awesome chemistry that goes. We are not saying that its going to happen bc it is not we who writes the script. But my BIG HUH to you is how can you miss the chemistry and the sparks between them?

LovelyOne
why do people keep making threads like this..just look around the board and you will see why we like it smile

Also you are a fan of buffy right? I bet you prefered Bangel and Riley/Buffy pairing over Spuffy didnt cha?

CaptinJackLover
i agrew wit lovley...ad i htink we should jsyt kinda drop the whole Jack/Liz or Liz being paired with anyone for the matter cuz people are gettin a bit sick and tired of hearing about the love relationships

Chiki Mina
^^ I know this is like the 20th thread we see

Just read the other threads we wrote and the symbols thread etc wink

CaptinJackLover
yeah....

plus it does get kinda triring for all of us JE fans to explai over and over again why they belong together....even though you all should know already!

Mistypirate
Exactly like Chiki said, their chemistry is explosive. IMO They take the audiences to another place. Its beyond words IMO. Johnny and Keira scenes are incredible, they reflect the character's emotions beyond the screen, they practically take you beyond the movie.

Chiki Mina
^^^Nuff said lol

Wow, Misty. Those were beautiful words you used there lol

So yeah its tiring explaining over and over again why. its the same shit but different day.

PirateDiva
Ya what they said^^ and If you cant see it, then no offense but you must be blind because the chemistry so strong it literally jumps out at you! They are just sooooo HOTT together!!!!

Chiki Mina
^^yeah what she says LMAO

Mistypirate
Wll and Elizabeth BIG UGHHH sick Sorry is this considered bashing??? smile

Chiki Mina
nah^^ you are just saying they dont look good together lool

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
nah^^ you are just saying they dont look good together lool

I know, eek! I was just being sarcastic as always.

crazychic
LOVELY I AM A BUFFY FAN WHATS THE QUESTION IN ENGLISH PLEASE LOL AND THE OTHER THREADS DONT AWNSER MY QUESTION SORRY IM A LITTLE SLOW sad BUT IM WORKING ON IT OH AND I THINK EVERYONES RUNNING OUT OF TOPICS FOR KMC

PirateDiva
^^ Well thats because we have totally disected the movie from begining to end and we are totally just anxious for the 3rd installment to come already!!!

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by LovelyOne
why do people keep making threads like this..just look around the board and you will see why we like it smile

Also you are a fan of buffy right? I bet you prefered Bangel and Riley/Buffy pairing over Spuffy didnt cha?

I'm a buffy fan too! and I'm TOTALLY Spuffy...cause DUH!

they are just SO GOOD! not the chemistrey and hottness either..the are totally like sparrabeth they have that thing...that chemistrey..that sense of denial and forbidenness

tee_pirategirl

Mistypirate
Standing O for tee_pirategirl clap

tee_pirategirl
*bows* well it was a-k-a-amber but isn't it soooooo true? she did a good job with it

LovelyOne
Originally posted by crazychic
LOVELY I AM A BUFFY FAN WHATS THE QUESTION IN ENGLISH PLEASE LOL AND THE OTHER THREADS DONT AWNSER MY QUESTION SORRY IM A LITTLE SLOW sad BUT IM WORKING ON IT OH AND I THINK EVERYONES RUNNING OUT OF TOPICS FOR KMC

I was guessing that you like the Angel/Buffy pairing instead of the Spike and buffy pairing right?

I'm basing this on the fact you dont like the Jack/Liz pairing all that much..it would exlain the reaon why you dont like it IMO.

LovelyOne
Oh tee_pirategirl you missed what the writers said was going on with Jack and Liz

They both want each other but dont want to want..thats a far more interesting and steamy romance compared to boring.."Oh I love you!".."Oh I love you too!"...thats so totally Buffy and Angel..and we all know why that relationship only lasted 3 seasons because thats about as much as they could milk from it... whilst Spike and Buffy lasted a lot longer than that...because its by far more interesting to watch and work with..Buffy wanted spike but didnt want to want her..Spike wanted buffy but didnt want to want her..and this relationship became the most popular by far on Buffy smile

Chiki Mina
maaan ppl just read our recent threads. We are tired of explaining why over and oever and over again--its worse than the energizer bunny.

SarahB
lol.....i think its cos ppl cnt be bovered 2 look at ova threads so they jsut strt a new one - its easier but kinda annoyin

no offense to ppl who do tht- especially if its nt ur fault

Swann&Sparrow
Seriously though, if you don't get it and you HAVEN'T checked out all the threads about it, what the hell is the point of starting a new one and buggin people to death.

We try to summarize as best as we could, but you guys are all like 'Ah we don't get it,' you know why, CAUSE YOU HAVE TO READ. READ THE LAST FEW THREADS OR THE OLDER ONES TO SEE THE TRANFORMATION, we weren't all extatic J/E fans, some of us just had alittle dirty secret. But our fanbase grew as our numbers poured in and our thoeries and symbolisms and such have given us a strong foundation for our ship.

Listen, I'm all for more shippers and teaching the ignorant, but if you don't even have the engery to go and read some posts then it's not our fault that you can't see the chemistry or the symbolisms.

Okay, and please don't make any more 'I don't get it' threads. They are pissing me off so much. I'm not trying to be mean, it's just gone far enough already.

If you care enough take some time to search. We can't do all the work for you, plus it's hard to summarize every post about J/E we had in here. It's impossible.

So look for yourself please.

Mistypirate
what do you see in the whole jack and liz is beyond me so if you could explain that would be very helpful

I personally don't care if people start senseless threads. They are basically expressing their points of views. Its their opinions they have the right to do or write whatever they want.
IMO people that don't like this pairing are very aware of the J/L chemistry they are just like Liz's character, in total denial. I really don't believe that they should be called ignorants. She was only asking a question, and we gaved her our bests answers big grin. I don't care if the ask
a million times why do we like this pairing..I will always be happy to answer them. smile Debating on this topic is great, I will never get tired of doing it. Hopefully they will finally come in to realization and accept the chemistry between this two amazing characters. We are going to triumph at the end.

Chiki Mina
^^NUFF SAID LMAO

No more explanations big grin

LONG LIVE SPARRABETH!

Mistypirate
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sparabeths are the best
and Willabeths are fools

For ever Jack and Liz!!!

Is that consired bashing? roll eyes (sarcastic) sorry.

sparrobethroxmy
no it's considered truth angel

Chiki Mina
its considered...uh..whats the word..FUNNY lol

JD_4_Life
my new slogan is now.."Once you go Jack, you never go back."

Mistypirate
LOL That was good. We should make a poetry and slogans thread dedicated to J/L and w/e bashing.

crazychic
ya lovely i am a bog angel and buffy fan and in the beggining she doesnt even like spike and angels way hotter than spike duh

crazychic
hey first of all no will bashing on my thread mad i am a big believer in w/e thats why i started this thrad to see why you will haters hate w/e so much and what you see in j/e

Mistypirate
hey first of all no will bashing on my thread mad i am a big believer in w/e thats why i started this thrad to see why you will haters hate w/e so much and what you see in j/e

We don't hate W/E thats a big word you are using, we just don't like the W/E pairing. You made your point, you asked a debatable question...fine. We gave you are bests answers. As I said on my previous post, everyones is entitled to their own opinions. Therefore I'm entitled to say what I think of the W/E shippers. I respected your point of view therefore I would expect people to respect mine. I just said that they were fools because they are aware of the J/L chemistry but they rather ignore it. That was it, If I hurt any ones feelings for my comments, I apologize. But that is what I think.

Hambah
you shouldn't be here if you're such a big EW fan.
we've explained our reasons for being j/e fans.
now could you please your EW reasons?
smile

Mistypirate
I would make a thread I don't mind.

crazychic
well thank you i didnt mean to be mean or say the word hate ill change to dislike soory i think im having a bad day sorry i tried to edit it wouldnt let me

Hambah
kayy.
but could you explain YOUR reasons for being an elizabeth/will shipper, or why you are against the elizabeth/jack ship?

Mistypirate
well thank you i didnt mean to be mean or say the word hate ill change to dislike soory i think im having a bad day

wink no hard feelings
why do you think Will and Elizabeth should be together?? What do you see in them that attracts you so much?

crazychic
ok this is my thread i guess i shouldve said my reasons for liking w/e but i will now
1. they are perfect for eachother
2.they have awesome chemestry
3.they love eachother
4.if they didnt love eachother why would they always be risking their life for eachother on a daily basis it seems
5.and they look really good together i have wat too many more but those are the main ones

Hambah
no offense, but...
1. no. liz is a pirate. shes not who she was in the beginning of potc 1
2. no. just..no. no chemistry is there. the jack/liz chemistry is bursting out at you from the screen, but will and liz have none.
3. maybe..but not anymore much..
4. meh
5. they dont look good together when liz is a pirate at heart and he is not.

crazychic
they have a lot of chemestry and oh i give up we will not all be for w/e and i have to respct your opinions too

Mistypirate
They don't have them in scenes together, how can they have chemistry?
Have you seen them dancing around a fire singing a pirates song? NO
Have you seen them flirting whit each other (ie) sexual innuendos) NO
Liz is a risk taker, she is a pirate at heart, she does loves Will, but she loves more the adventure. She hates social restraints (ie corset) She longs for freedom. Thats why she is attracted to Jack, he is her freedom.
Ohh I forgot..Have you seen them give eachother a hot kiss? NO

mss_mira
Originally posted by Mistypirate
They don't have them in scenes together, how can they have chemistry?
Have you seen them dancing around a fire singing a pirates song? NO
Have you seen them flirting whit each other (ie) sexual innuendos) NO
Liz is a risk taker, she is a pirate at heart, she does loves Will, but she loves more the adventure. She hates social restraints (ie corset) She longs for freedom. Thats why she is attracted to Jack, he is her freedom.
Ohh I forgot..Have you seen them give eachother a hot kiss? NO really stop it ur making me cry happy tears lol

Mistypirate
Originally posted by mss_mira
really stop it ur making me cry happy tears lol

LOL Sorry Ill just go away laughing out loud

crazychic
no dont do that and misty did you not hear me i said i give up hellooooooooooooooo

Mistypirate
no dont do that and misty did you not hear me i said i give up hellooooooooooooooo

You gave up what??? confused

crazychic
TRYING TO FIGHT TOO TIRED RIGHT NOW

Mistypirate
TRYING TO FIGHT TOO TIRED RIGHT NOW

Are we fighting? I though we were debating. I don't consired it fighting though.

crazychic
well i meant to say SERIOUSE DEBATE MY BAD

PirateDiva
OOOO is that Hostility?^^

crazychic
OF COARSE WHY

PirateDiva
JUST CHECKING!!!!

crazychic
are you happy that im sarcastic cause thats realy not healthy lol (im like that too just checking if you are)

PirateDiva
LOL...no its just that sometimes tones cant really be carried out through words...so i was just checking!!! and ya sometimes i love catching ppl in there bad moments...is that Bad? lol!!!

crazychic
no cause so do i and if it is im telling the world right now SORRY

PirateDiva
LMAO!!!

crazychic
what does that mean again sorry im new to computer speak

Mistypirate
Laugh My Ass Off.

crazychic
oooooooh that makes sense i was lmaoing when i wrote that

LovelyOne
ya lovely i am a bog angel and buffy fan and in the beggining she doesnt even like spike and angels way hotter than spike duh

exactly...with Bangel they could only do so much thats why they ended it with season 3..it would run stale they couldnt go anywhere..Spike/Buffy actually had a lot more depth and was more interesting to watch..Its by far the most popular relationship on the show.

more people like that kind of relationship which actually is rather similar to Jack/Liz instead of Buffy and Angel which is more like Will/Liz..and is rather plain and boring

crazychic
hey thats mean and well im basing my likes on how hot angel is but i guess spike is more interesting he doesnt lose his soul or mope like angel lol hey we agree on something yay

Chiki Mina
I have seen Angle series..I didnt like the way it ended sad

crazychic
really ive never seen it heard about it bit never seen it is it good whats it about?

Chiki Mina
well its a spin off from the character Angell from Buffy

A vampy who kills demons and vampies. it was pretty ok. Spike showed up once in a while.

-savvychick-
ohhh...i know what show that is...it used to come on after charmed on tntbig grin

tee_pirategirl
Originally posted by LovelyOne
exactly...with Bangel they could only do so much thats why they ended it with season 3..it would run stale they couldnt go anywhere..Spike/Buffy actually had a lot more depth and was more interesting to watch..Its by far the most popular relationship on the show.

more people like that kind of relationship which actually is rather similar to Jack/Liz instead of Buffy and Angel which is more like Will/Liz..and is rather plain and boring

EXACTLY...well ppl have two kinds of love intrest: #1 ppl that are up for that kind of PURE romance...th "I love you." "NO! I love YOU!" sorta romance..this romance has obsticals too but the two love each other and they will risk their lives for each other and work it through together.

#2 is spparabeth and spuffy..they want each other..they don't want to want each other...they are on different sides of the field but still they can't help but be alike. the fight, they play games, they avoid each other and they cause chemistrey until they both become fed up and GIVE INTO their FELLINGS.

I for one fall in #2

Chiki Mina
im very picky when it comes to "series" the only series I ever watched was seinfield.

PirateDiva
I watch LOST!!!!! and i was a DAWSON's CREEK fan when it came on back in the day...lmao!!

Chiki Mina
me seinfeild

OO ooo and Monk!! OMG MONK and HOUSE!

Only series for me is Monk, House, & Seinfield

crazychic
ya well tee as you can tell im type 1 all the way and savvy my second favorite series is charmed but on my tv angel comes on at 3:00am to 5:00am and then charmed comes on from 5:00am to 7:00am on tnt

sparrobethroxmy
i watch lost! lol but lost lost me they are on the island so much it's like they ran out of stories so now 'bout magical powers and everything it like o.k. lol i watch greys anatomy too i like that series and American Idol only when it's on lol i think the next one starts in jan.

crazychic
aww american idol is my familys theme we are faithful watchers the auditions are funny lol laughing

Chiki Mina
I hate reality shows.

sparrobethroxmy
America Idol is the only one i watch others are not so interesting, Have you guys seen ugly betty it's a new show on thursdays it's really funny you can totally relate to her well kinda. wink

PirateDiva
OMG I LOVE DANCING WITH THE STARS also.....omg im a faithful watcher of that show too....well when it's on, i cant wait to see who will be on next season!!!!

sparrobethroxmy
oh i almost forgot dancing with the stars im am so stupid!!! lol i love that show too i am so happy that Emmit won he totally rox!! next season will be great! i seriosly thought sarah evens was going to win becuz of her die hard country fans but when she quit for personal problems i was shocked! lol now im rambling but yea dancing with the stars rox too!

crazychic
i dont like dancing of the stars as much as american idol

PirateDiva
i dont like dancing of the stars as much as american idol

Ya i guess i just prefer dancing over singing!

Chiki Mina
Dancng with the stars I like because its not really a drama or made up script. Its just Dancing wich I love.

evilm0nki3
Lost is my favorite tv show. I like House, Smallville, and Survivor too.

smile

sparrobethroxmy
dancing wit the stars is fun it is amazing how they come from knowing nothing to becoming profesional and beutiful i don't think i can ever dance like that even if i try! my dancing will be like Jerry springer in the end with him being the bullfighter lol he was my fav. dancer

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
dancing wit the stars is fun it is amazing how they come from knowing nothing to becoming profesional and beutiful i don't think i can ever dance like that even if i try! my dancing will be like Jerry springer in the end with him being the bullfighter lol he was my fav. dancer

After this season I have a whole new respect for Jerry Springer...i seriously love him now....he's adorable and funny and it really made me cry when he did the waltz for his daughter that touched my heart!!!!

sparrobethroxmy
samke here my mom didn't liek him in the begiining becuz she doesn't like the show but when he said he was waltsing for his duaghter we both cried we loved him and like you said we have more respect for him

crazychic
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Lost is my favorite tv show. I like House, Smallville, and Survivor too.

smile I LOVE THOSE SHOWS TOO

a-k-a-amber
im a Gilmore Girls Girl

I also like avatar (i have my pleasures)

stick out tongue

crazychic
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
im a Gilmore Girls Girl

I also like avatar (i have my pleasures)

stick out tongue aw man me too im starting to think i watch too many series...

a-k-a-amber
lol thats not always a good thing u know wink

Mistypirate
Well I used to like the X Files, I saw the series from the beginning. Then I started watching Ugly Betty but it sick . I lost interest. Now I don't watch anything.

a-k-a-amber
i saw like one episode of the X-Files and was highly disturbed so stopped and i haven't seen ugly betty

Mistypirate
I was a M/S shipper, but I used to liked the alien episodes more than the others. The other epis were sometimes disturbing. Ugly Betty has funny things, but it's not that good.

crazychic
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
lol thats not always a good thing u know wink YA IM STARTING TO GET THAT BUT I CANT HELP IT I need TV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.