Bruce Wayne vs Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Bruce Wayne vs Green Arrow

Soljer
Drakon could beat them both....

Right, Batdude? shifty

marvelprince
Bruce Wayne (as in no gadgets, armour, costume) vs. Green Arrow? GA for the win.

Oh and obviously Drakon can take any fighter. shifty

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
Drakon could beat them both....

Right, Batdude? shifty

Absolutely incorrect. smile

Anyway, Ollie is Bruce's b*tch...

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Absolutely incorrect. smile

Anyway, Ollie is Bruce's b*tch...

laughing

Opening up old wounds?

Loot
Originally posted by marvelprince
Bruce Wayne (as in no gadgets, armour, costume) vs. Green Arrow? GA for the win.

Oh and obviously Drakon can take any fighter. shifty

if you take away the gadget you must take away the arrows.
either way, bat wins

srankmissingnin
Current Green Arrow story line seems to hint at this year of training has made Ollie superior to Connor in hand to hand. What does that mean you ask? It means, if it's true, Green Arrow is a better fighter then Batman.

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Current Green Arrow story line seems to hint at this year of training has made Ollie superior to Connor in hand to hand. What does that mean you ask? It means, if it's true, Green Arrow is a better fighter then Batman.

Ollie is definitely NOT a better fighter than Bruce...

srankmissingnin
Ollie is definitely NOT a better fighter than Bruce...

If he is better then Connor he is better then Bruce, period. Anyway I suspect we will find out soon enough with Batman guest staring in Green Arrow.

batdude123
If he is better then Connor he is better then Bruce, period. Anyway I suspect we will find out soon enough with Batman guest staring in Green Arrow.

Considering Bruce>Connor in the first place, I fail to see your logic.

srankmissingnin
Considering Bruce>Connor in the first place, I fail to see your logic.

... confused

Connor is better then Bruce.

batdude123
... confused

Connor is better then Bruce.

Not at all, actually.

srankmissingnin
Not at all, actually.

Yes he is.

batdude123
Yes he is.

Nuh-uh!

srankmissingnin
Nuh-uh!

Or is it yes?

batdude123
Or is it yes?

How 'bout no?

srankmissingnin
How 'bout no?

I think the world you ment to use was "yes"

batdude123
I think the world you ment to use was "yes"

What is this "world" you speak of?

stick out tongue

Soljer
Or how bout...

You know...

Evidence? confused

srankmissingnin
Or how bout...

You know...

Evidence? confused

Batdude and I have been over this about a hundred times. I know everything he will say, and he knows everything I will say. We just don't agree and there isn't a point of getting indepth on the matter any more. sad

batdude123
Batdude and I have been over this about a hundred times. I know everything he will say, and he knows everything I will say. We just don't agree and there isn't a point of getting indepth on the matter any more. sad

Indeed... sad

srankmissingnin
Indeed... sad

Don't worry Batdude, I mostly still like you... mostly. smile

batdude123
Don't worry Batdude, I mostly still like you... mostly. smile

And I still mostly don't hold the fact that you're Canadian against you... mostly. smile

stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
And I still mostly don't hold the fact that you're Canadian against you... mostly. smile

stick out tongue

Hey now, I didn't ask to be born in Canada. sad

Besides Canada is mostly good... mostly.

batdude123
Hey now, I didn't ask to be born in Canada. sad

Besides Canada is mostly good... mostly.

I know, and I pity you for it. sad

Canada is alright...

srankmissingnin
I know, and I pity you for it. sad

Canada is alright...

Our greatest Prime Minister was a communist sad

batdude123
Our greatest Prime Minister was a communist sad

hysterical2

Soljer
I haven't gone into it...

Why is Hawke superior to Wayne? erm.

srankmissingnin
Shiva consider him a threat and he stalemate her (... my memory is fuzy, she may have one but he gave as good as he got)

Soljer
Shiva consider him a threat and he stalemate her (... my memory is fuzy, she may have one but he gave as good as he got)

And Batman doesn't have a winning record against Shiva? confused

srankmissingnin
And Batman doesn't have a winning record against Shiva? confused

Not on his own, in one on one combat... except when she was mind controlled.

batdude123
Not on his own, in one on one combat... except when she was mind controlled.

That fight was a dead even SPLIT for like 9 pages.... then Robin steps in for like a single frame and they whollup her.

Batman DOES have a winning record on her. You're forgetting two other meetings...

1. Batman got the better of her by quite a bit in one of them

2. She saw Bruce, and ran completely in the oposite direction.

Shiva doesn't have ONE win over Bruce.

Not to mention, Connor was eventually edged out by Shiva in their encounter.

Sorry, but Batman>Connor.

Anyway, I can already sense the "going nowhere" of this confrontation... sad

srankmissingnin
That fight was a dead even SPLIT for like 9 pages.... then Robin steps in for like a single frame and they whollup her.

Batman DOES have a winning record on her. You're forgetting two other meetings...

1. Batman got the better of her by quite a bit in one of them

2. She saw Bruce, and ran completely in the oposite direction.

Shiva doesn't have ONE win over Bruce.

Not to mention, Connor was eventually edged out by Shiva in their encounter.

Sorry, but Batman>Connor.

Anyway, I can already sense the "going nowhere" of this confrontation... sad

Not this again... Soljer has pitted us against one another, the scoundrel!

Batman and Shiva have "fought" three times. The first was a three panel "fight" in a Detective Comic's annual in which Shiva was just testing Batman. The second one Shiva was all over Batman until Robin cold clocked her allowing Batman to overpower her (he said himself that his only hope of beating Shiva was over powering her). The third fight Batman beat a mind controlled Shiva. If there is another fight I have forgotten about let me know but as it is Batman hasn't shown him self as Shiva's equal in a fight and further more he has said himself that Shiva is a better then he is more then once (he also said admitted that he has never got the better of Shiva in a fair fight).

Connor is a better combatant that Bruce. He fought Shiva in a fair one on one combatant with no circumstances (or potential circumstances) leaning in his favour and even though Shiva managed to get the better of him in the end, he more then held his own. His interactions with Shiva and Dragon in Dragon's last series also support the evidence that he is better then Batman... along with Nightwing's comments directly fallowing his initial encounter with Shiva.

batdude123

Batman and Shiva have "fought" three times. The first was a three panel "fight" in a Detective Comic's annual in which Shiva was just testing Batman. The second one Shiva was all over Batman until Robin cold clocked her allowing Batman to overpower her (he said himself that his only hope of beating Shiva was over powering her). The third fight Batman beat a mind controlled Shiva. If there is another fight I have forgotten about let me know but as it is Batman hasn't shown him self as Shiva's equal in a fight and further more he has said himself that Shiva is a better then he is more then once (he also said admitted that he has never got the better of Shiva in a fair fight).

Connor is a better combatant that Bruce. He fought Shiva in a fair one on one combatant with no circumstances (or potential circumstances) leaning in his favour and even though Shiva managed to get the better of him in the end, he more then held his own. His interactions with Shiva and Dragon in Dragon's last series also support the evidence that he is better then Batman... along with Nightwing's comments directly fallowing his initial encounter with Shiva.

Bastard. disgust

In the fight you're referring to, she started out with nun-chucks, and he had to disarm her at first. While he was trying to disarm her of the nunchucks, and avoid getting struck by them, she got in a few good kicks. Then, once he threw away those bastards, it was = from that point out. When Robin came to... he rushed to Batman's aid. AFTER Batman socked the b*tch in the face, Robin hit her in the back of the head, which then led to Batman kicking her in the face, punching her in the gut, deadening her leg, and finally KOing her with a blow to the face. Batman referred to her (in the middle of the fight) as a "real work-out." He didn't lose his cool once during that fight.

That match was =

The supposed "mind-controlled" Shiva is still to this day speculation on your part. Batman was blood-lusted... she could've been mind-controlled, or she could not have been. It still remains speculation, as it was never formally stated as such.

In one fight, she completely ran in the opposite direction. Why would she do that, I ask ya??!!

Batman also stalemated Dragon in their clash. Yeah yeah, I know you're gonna bring up the statement Dragon made about Batman being a "skilled amatuer" (I know you too well stick out tongue), but that was a young and inexperienced Batman.

Bats has also gotten the better of Cassie on two separate occassions.

Bottom line: Connor was still beaten by Shiva, and Shiva has NEVER beaten Bruce.

Batman>>Connor (of course this is my opinion on the subject)

Anyway, for this fight... Batman does this, AGAIN.

http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc189&image=dc3_batollie1.jpg
http://img109.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc118&image=b27_batollie2.jpg

From there, all he needs is a touch...

http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc142&image=04e_batouch1.jpg
http://img104.imagevenue.com/view.php?loc=loc129&image=afd_batouch2.jpg

Soljer

Bastard. disgust

Muahaha! laughing evil face .

But seriously, not my intention to pitt you against one another in a never ending, never yielding debate. I honestly just wanted to see some evidence to back up some opinions.

db_renji
I'm a fan of Conner's (although he isn't better than Batman) what storylines should I read of his best showings? (comics and issue numbers please)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.