Captain America vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

don't shiv
Vietnam. Deep Jungle.

Priest
Captain America's Jobber Aura will prevail. ;p

For real, Apoc destroys him.

don't shiv
Cap's Shield absorbs energy.

Priest
Originally posted by don't shiv
Cap's Shield absorbs energy.
Apoc sends him to orbit with a punch.
capt sheild dosent absorb all energies.

http://img173.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor27ff.jpg

http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sheild0md.jpg

lorddreamer
this is silly... Cap clearly just ends up as a Horseman... Or dead... He can't absorb anything, just his sheild. If you catch my meaning wink

Alfheim
Originally posted by don't shiv
Vietnam. Deep Jungle.

C'mon man......sheeesshhhh!

Bentley
The only thing capable of saving the Cap from this is the power of PIS and his jobber aura.

ThePittman
Cap becomes the new War

nimbus006
These disrespectful Apocalypse threads are getting a little tired. I Remember when Apocalypse was actually respected and feared, now he is a joke who is being put up against Captain America. Pretty sad.

Bentley
I've never quite looked up at Apocalypse, I know it was supposed to be a kickass character but it always seemed half-baked to me, not very interesting, somewhat unidimensional.

Still I hope this thread was meant as a joke. If not, someone loves the Cap so much that he probably writes his comics.

grey fox
Originally posted by ThePittman
Cap becomes the new War

That'd actually be pretty cool....

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bentley
I've never quite looked up at Apocalypse, I know it was supposed to be a kickass character but it always seemed half-baked to me, not very interesting, somewhat unidimensional. E.g. he has a big "A" on his abdomen and has lost to a table.

ThePittman
Originally posted by grey fox
That'd actually be pretty cool.... Imagen what his shield would look like

grey fox
Originally posted by ThePittman
Imagen what his shield would look like

I'd think something like a nano-tech shield make from Celestial tech which could 'grow' spikes and razor edges . Maybe when not in use it could shimmer and fluctuate showing different scenes from warfare .

nimbus006
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
E.g. he has a big "A" on his abdomen and has lost to a table.

So Cap has a big "A" on his FOREHEAD, but yea it is pretty stupid.

Omega-level
Spite.

Galan007
I like Captain America, but come on!

This is just rediculous...

Ichigo66666
Apocalypse needs some f*cking respect.

TricksterPriest
Bullshit thread. Apocalypse schools whole teams of Xmen. Cap is a legend, but Apocalypse is ancient evil, the kind that never goes away. Although......, Cap as the new War is a sick idea. thumb up

DigiMark007
No. No. No. Go to the corner and think about what you've done, young man.

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.