Solar-Man of Atom vs Parallax vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Solarr- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_%28comics%29

vs

Parallax- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallax_%28comics%29

vs

Depowered Tyrant- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/tyrantgalactus.htm

Galan007
ummm yeah, Unless one of the other characters has destroyed all that exists, and has started to create their own universe in its place, then:

Parallax 10/10

golem370
Powers/Abilities: Solar is capable of almost anything he can think of. He can fly, manipulate reality, even time travel

Galan007
Originally posted by golem370
Powers/Abilities: Solar is capable of almost anything he can think of. He can fly, manipulate reality, even time travel Parallax has done ALL of those things anyways.

To a much greater degree im sure

pantysniffer
Solar created at least 2 Universes. He was the supreme creator of the Valiant and Acclaim Universes he is beyond almost anyone. He might even be beyond preretcon beyonder.

Don't any of you kids read anything that isn't Marvel or DC.

guy222
Solar vs Parallaxhmm

Galan007
LMAO @ my own ignorance towards Solar nearly a year ago...

Solar ftw.

Priest
Originally posted by Galan007
ummm yeah, Unless one of the other characters has destroyed all that exists, and has started to create their own universe in its place, then:

Parallax 10/10
thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Priest
thumb up

313 I'm ashamed. embarrasment

Utrigita
I'm ashamed. embarrasment

understandable yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok What makes solar more powerful than Classic Parallax? He did after all fight the Spectre off who was acting in God's intersest and still managed to wipe everything away and restart it. Including pocket dimensions, alter time lines. I see Parallax as the victor or at leat the equal to Solar if Solar has fought his universes judge and right hand of God.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Ok What makes solar more powerful than Classic Parallax? He did after all fight the Spectre off who was acting in God's intersest and still managed to wipe everything away and restart it. Including pocket dimensions, alter time lines. I see Parallax as the victor or at leat the equal to Solar if Solar has fought his universes judge and right hand of God. Solar easily wiped out his Universe, when he didn't even have a handle on his powers.

He then remade that Universe exactly how he wanted it -- Eventually out of sheer bordom, Solar endowed every meta-human in the Valiant-Verse, with their powers.

Did I also mention that he was subsonsciously making numerous alternate UniverseS, , as an afterthought?

Parallax never did anything quite on that level.

Solar ftw.

Erik-Lensherr
Parallax

Tyrant isn't even close to the level of the other 2 .

nvrbeenwthagirl
Solar easily wiped out his Universe, when he didn't even have a handle on his powers.

He then remade that Universe exactly how he wanted it -- Eventually out of sheer bordom, Solar endowed every meta-human in the Valiant-Verse, with their powers.

Did I also mention that he was subsonsciously making numerous alternate UniverseS, , as an afterthought?

Parallax never did anything quite on that level.

Solar ftw.
It would have to be a stalemate, becuz Parallax fought the spectre who was acting in the light of God. So the Spectre basically becomes Omniversal. Even tho Parallax was depowered by that fight, that shows his insane power. Who else has fought a fully powered Spectre in a cosmic fight and lived to tell the tale? Mr. Mxy and the Fully powered Antimonitor. Parallax is in very esteemed company.

Galan007
It would have to be a stalemate, This isn't surprising, coming from the guy who originally said Takion would stalemate Solar. LMAO.

becuz Parallax fought the spectre who was acting in the light of God. So the Spectre basically becomes Omniversal. Omniversal? wtf..

DC was only a single Universe at that time.

Who else has fought a fully powered Spectre in a cosmic fight and lived to tell the tale? Mr. Mxy and the Fully powered Antimonitor. Parallax is in very esteemed company.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This isn't surprising, coming from the guy who originally said Takion would stalemate Solar. LMAO.

Omniversal? wtf..

DC was only a single Universe at that time.

Ok insults aren't needed. Have I insulted you at all? Now, Takion is the living embodiment of the source. According to DC and his BIO, he can tap the limitless might of the source. His bio says he is omnipotent. Now as for DC being only a universe at the time, matters not, DC has always had the notion that a universe or a multiverse, or what ever, it holds the same power. Or dont' you remember a few months ago when I posted many issues and such with references to such. One universe or a multiverse, in DC, it's all equal. And of course, Spectre still was doing his thing over in vertigo. Was that just a universe and part of the Main DCU? Spectre Beat Parallax, But Parallax stood up to him and retained his life and great power. Which is why I said, He was in esteemed company with the AM and Mxy. You aren't adding anything to what I"m saying. And you aren't refuting anything. You are just making your own statement that has NOTHING to do with what I said.

Galan007
Ok insults aren't needed. Have I insulted you at all? Now, Takion is the living embodiment of the source. According to DC and his BIO, he can tap the limitless might of the source. His bio says he is omnipotent. Now as for DC being only a universe at the time, matters not, DC has always had the notion that a universe or a multiverse, or what ever, it holds the same power. Or dont' you remember a few months ago when I posted many issues and such with references to such. One universe or a multiverse, in DC, it's all equal. And of course, Spectre still was doing his thing over in vertigo. Was that just a universe and part of the Main DCU? Spectre Beat Parallax, But Parallax stood up to him and retained his life and great power. Which is why I said, He was in esteemed company with the AM and Mxy. You aren't adding anything to what I"m saying. And you aren't refuting anything. You are just making your own statement that has NOTHING to do with what I said. Meh,

It would be easier to argue with a brick wall...

Parallax wiped out one Universe/a few single timelines, and only began trying to recreate those.... Bringing up his LOSS to Spectre is ridiculous logic, and proves nothing imo.

Solar destroys/recreates UniverseS, and their complete timelines, on a whim.

Solar gave every superpowered being in his UniverseS their power.

Solar controls ALL forms of energy, "and everything is energy".

Solar has done FAR more on panel.

Solar ftw.

starlock
Sorry Parallax beat spectre in zero hour

guy222
IMO, Solar FTW

Endless Mike
Solar also gave everyone in the Acclaim universe their powers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.