The JLA are ask to Register by Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Superhuman Registration Act Leadership Team:
Bishop
Cloned Thor
Iron Man
She Hulk
Wonder Man
Reed Richards
Ms.Marvel
Yellowjacket

Pro-Registration Thunderbolt Team:
Mach-5
Beron Zemo
Songbird
Atas
Radioactive man
Joystick

The Commission on Superhuman Activities Battle Army:
Bullseye
Jack O'Lantern
Jester
Lady Deathstrike
Taskmaster
Venom

S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Anti-Superhuman Response Units:
Led By Maria Hill, She Comands all S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives.
S.H.I.E.L.D Soldiers are used as backups to the super teams when hunting down Anti-Registration claimer with superhuman powers or vigilantes. She has 200 highly equipted S.H.I.E.L.D soldiers for this fight.

vs

The JLA:
Batman
Superman
G.L John
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Flash
Aquaman

Who Wins? Pro Registration team has 1/2 hour of prep time.

Capitol Hill proposed the Superhuman Registration Act, a government movement to register all super-powered beings as living weapons of mass destruction, requiring all costumed heroes to unmask themselves before the government and subject themselves to federally mandated standards. The JLA 7 were ask to do so or risk bying captured and arrested, where they would be held in the Negative Zone prison. The JLA refused to compley with the government demands. Making them public enemy number 1. When the Superhuman Registration Act became law, the Commission on Superhuman Activities contacted the Thunderbolts to help capture super-villains and persuade them to join the pro-registration side. The CSA also has a battle readed force to confront against an upcoming threats.

Starhawk
Green Goblin is also on the comission team.

Ichigo66666
Registration in a curbstomp.

S-Ranger
Ironman get's pwned...

Even if they did register it'll turn out like DKR and Bat's would lead a successful resistance.

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by S-Ranger
Ironman get's pwned...

Even if they did register it'll turn out like DKR and Bat's would lead a successful resistance.

Iron Man
Reed Richards
Yellowjacket

These w/ Prep=pwnage for JLA.

Draco69
A half-hour? Pfft.

Especially with the mass multitude of abilties the JLA represent? And the fact that it would require mass organization of so many people?

Reed ain't that smart....

JLA wins. Too bad Clor isn't that tough...

Soljer
Originally posted by Draco69
A half-hour? Pfft.

Especially with the mass multitude of abilties the JLA represent? And the fact that it would require mass organization of so many people?

JLA wins. Too bad Clor isn't that tough...

I'm trying to figure out who could take on the JLA even without the Prep?

Clor has no feats to back him up....and even if he WAS Thor level, that's only enough to take on ONE member of the Justice League.

Who else could even HANG?

thedude1948
Originally posted by Soljer

Baron Zemo.

Scoobless

Clor has no feats to back him up....and even if he WAS Thor level, that's only enough to take on ONE member of the Justice League.

Zemo.

Space M ummy
A half-hour? Pfft.

I'd give it to registration team. Reed can come up with just about anything given a half hour, and IIRC Radioactive man knows what kryptonite radiation is and can reproduce it, taking Supes out fairly quickly...

Clor's lightning took out hercules in one shot. It's something to be reckoned with, IMO

S-Ranger
Originally posted by Space M ummy
I'd give it to registration team. Reed can come up with just about anything given a half hour, and IIRC Radioactive man knows what kryptonite radiation is and can reproduce it, taking Supes out fairly quickly...

Clor's lightning took out hercules in one shot. It's something to be reckoned with, IMO

Seriously though you'll have a hard time convincing people that they can when Supes can pull off that heat vision blast he did on the clone's of doomsday there's no one durable enough on that team to survive.

Scoobless
Zemo eviscerates the entire JLA on his own.

no expression

thedude1948
Who in the JLA can even stand up to Zemo especially Zemo with prep?

he gets no respect...
http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=genisdeath2kf6.jpg
http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=genisdeath3aq9.jpg

S-Ranger
No Zemo is great he really is i'm just not sure that he could do it.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by thedude1948
Who in the JLA can even stand up to Zemo especially Zemo with prep?

he gets no respect...
http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=genisdeath2kf6.jpg
http://img175.imageshack.us/my.php?image=genisdeath3aq9.jpg

Those scans are....whew...could he do that to anyone?? or was that a one shot deal?

Malo
Fight 1: Irom mans Team has 15 mins of prep.

Fight 2: No prep time.

Draco69
I'd give it to registration team. Reed can come up with just about anything given a half hour,

That's a stretch, pun intended. The JLA has a vast multitude of powers and variable powersets, that makes it rather impossible for Reed to counter all of their possible moves and/or strategies like god-summoning, magic, telepathy, time-travel, sun-dipping and a host of other shit that the GL ring can reproduce.

and IIRC Radioactive man knows what kryptonite radiation is and can reproduce it, taking Supes out fairly quickly...

A) It was a different foe that the current RM.

B) GL can shield him and have another the other trio of Superman-esque characters take him out

C) Superman is growing more and more resistant to Krypttonite. He can just speedblitz the bastard...

It didn't "take out" Hercules in one shot. It simply threw him out of the battlefield momentarily. If everyone remembers Hercules came back immediately to ram Iron Man with a water tower...

nimbus006

Wonderman, Iron Man, Atlas, She-hulk, Ms. Marvel can all HANG, and even Venom and Radioactive man are durable enough to last for sometime.

Im not saying they win, but they sure could hang.

Draco69
Originally posted by Malo
Fight 1: Irom mans Team has 15 mins of prep.

Fight 2: No prep time.

You changed it?

Fight 1: Iron Man is even more screwed. For heaven's sake, 15 minutes is NOT enough time for anybody to topple the JLA lest they're cosmic.

Fight 2: Captain America bakes them an apple pie as a way of thanks....

Draco69
Originally posted by nimbus006
Wonderman,

Much weaker nowadays. Probably due to Scarlet Witch and HOM. A simple pumpkin bomb took him out...

Iron Man,

Speedblitz. Matter transmutation. Mindf*ck. Speed Force dumping. EMP.

Atlas,

Also got depowered. A simple kick from Stature staggered him....

The above strategy for Iron Man would take him out easily

She-hulk,

Pfft. She gets punted to the moon by Wonder Woman or Superman or Martian Manhunter or just about everyone else in the league.

Ms. Marvel

Ditto.

Venom

Alot of speedsters are gonna be producing sonic booms....

Radioactive man are durable enough to last for sometime.

Gets absorbed by GL. Gets converted into solar energy to boost Superman.

thedude1948
Those scans are....whew...could he do that to anyone?? or was that a one shot deal?

Baron Zemo manipulated Blackout (The guy with lightning sign on his head) to get access to the Darkforce dimension. But everything else was Zemo. Before this Baron Zemo was basically in a stalemate with Genis-Vell. And Genis Vell >>>> JLA members listed.

Draco69
Baron Zemo would be a problem.

Thankfully, the JLA has the Flash and Green Lantern.

Baron Zemo's schitick is dimension-dumping with the moon gems. Too bad, Flash and Green Lantern can get outta any damn dimension they want.

The JLA is simply too versatile.

Two upsided tricks they can do:

1) Have John create new GL rings for the others to wield and create hundreds of contructs wielding GL rings of their own. Hal, Kyle and Kilowag, and John have all done this before.

2) Have the Flash lend the SpeedForce (if it's Bart Allen, IM is even more screwed...) to his teammmates making them all Flashes in the process. They can get two weeks of planning in a picosecond amidst the battle.

S-Ranger
Baron Zemo manipulated Blackout (The guy with lightning sign on his head) to get access to the Darkforce dimension. But everything else was Zemo. Before this Baron Zemo was basically in a stalemate with Genis-Vell. And Genis Vell >>>> JLA members listed.

Yeah Genis Vell before he became Photon >>>> JLA.

nimbus006
Much weaker nowadays. Probably due to Scarlet Witch and HOM. A simple pumpkin bomb took him out...

Speedblitz. Matter transmutation. Mindf*ck. Speed Force dumping. EMP.

Also got depowered. A simple kick from Stature staggered him....

The above strategy for Iron Man would take him out easily

Pfft. She gets punted to the moon by Wonder Woman or Superman or Martian Manhunter or just about everyone else in the league.

Ditto.

Alot of speedsters are gonna be producing sonic booms....

Gets absorbed by GL. Gets converted into solar energy to boost Superman.

Thanx for describing all the ways that the JLA could take out this team... i know that they are very capable of doing all these things. However, my point was that the people i mentioned are more than able to give the JLA a fight. By the way She Hulk and Ms. Marvel are not getting punted to the moon by anyone. They will go down hard to probably all the members save Batman, but both of them are as close to top tier as they come.

outavodka
Baron Zemo manipulated Blackout (The guy with lightning sign on his head) to get access to the Darkforce dimension. But everything else was Zemo. Before this Baron Zemo was basically in a stalemate with Genis-Vell. And Genis Vell >>>> JLA members listed. Why is it so hard to belive the Marvel team couldnt pullit off i mean you got Zemo who pulls a oblivion on FRIKIN GENIS!!!!!/Pull shit outa my ass Reed Richards/Bishop&Ms.Marvel are bound to soak up in good DC energy and utilize it well/The Dick himself IRONMAN/CLOR/crazy She Hulk is usefull.After that we got a whole buncha other freaks to throw at the JL, not to mention 200 S.H.E.I.L.D Ops with the anti hero armor./
Wonder Man
Yellowjacket
Mach-5
Songbird
Atas
Radioactive man
Joystick
Bullseye
Jack O'Lantern
Jester
Lady Deathstrike
Taskmaster
Venom
Oh yeah the marvel team was given prep if you forgot.

Howard_Jones
A half-hour? Pfft.

When Sutur invaded earth, he had a solution for it in a half hour. Sutur>JLA.

nimbus006
Originally posted by outavodka
Why is it so hard to belive the Marvel team couldnt pullit off i mean you got Zemo who pulls a oblivion on FRIKIN GENIS!!!!!/Pull shit outa my ass Reed Richards/Bishop&Ms.Marvel are bound to soak up in good DC energy and utilize it well/The Dick himself IRONMAN/CLOR/crazy She Hulk is usefull.After that we got a whole buncha other freaks to throw at the JL, not to mention 200 S.H.E.I.L.D Ops with the anti hero armor./
Wonder Man
Yellowjacket
Mach-5
Songbird
Atas
Radioactive man
Joystick
Bullseye
Jack O'Lantern
Jester
Lady Deathstrike
Taskmaster
Venom

I agree, while i beleive that the JLA would probably take the majority, i can see Marvel coming out with a win with all the numbers they have.

Draco69
Originally posted by Howard_Jones

Surtur is a cosmic-being with various ridiculous resources for magic.

That's why I HIGHLY doubt any character (even Reed who's preptime is overblown on the Internet; he's not THAT good....) who's below cosmic can devise a a way to defeat such a team like the JLA, JSA or the Infinity Squad in just a fifteen minutes or a half-hour....

They just have too much versatility. They don't have any common weakness to exploit in such a short amount of time.

Draco69
Thanx for describing all the ways that the JLA could take out this team... i know that they are very capable of doing all these things. However, my point was that the people i mentioned are more than able to give the JLA a fight. By the way She Hulk and Ms. Marvel are not getting punted to the moon by anyone. They will go down hard to probably all the members save Batman, but both of them are as close to top tier as they come.

She-Hulk is just a brick. Superman picks up her up by the hair and throws her green ass to the moon. She can't do anything about it.

Ms. Marvel is not half the brick She-Hulk is. She's barely Class 50 and she's an energy absorber. Wonder Woman could just snap her neck in a speedblitz.

Howard_Jones
Surtur is a cosmic-being with various ridiculous resources for magic.

That's why I HIGHLY doubt any character (even Reed who's preptime is overblown on the Internet; he's not THAT good....) who's below cosmic can devise a a way to defeat such a team like the JLA, JSA or the Infinity Squad in just a fifteen minutes or a half-hour....

They just have too much versatility. They don't have any common weakness to exploit in such a short amount of time.

So, they can't be ported into another dimension, be thrown into the microverse, etc? That's how they got rid of Surtur, and finished the fight there.

Draco69
Why is it so hard to belive the Marvel team couldnt pullit off i mean you got Zemo who pulls a oblivion on FRIKIN GENIS!!!!!/Pull shit outa my ass Reed Richards/Bishop&Ms.Marvel are bound to soak up in good DC energy and utilize it well/The Dick himself IRONMAN/CLOR/crazy She Hulk is usefull.After that we got a whole buncha other freaks to throw at the JL, not to mention 200 S.H.E.I.L.D Ops with the anti hero armor./
Wonder Man
Yellowjacket
Mach-5
Songbird
Atas
Radioactive man
Joystick
Bullseye
Jack O'Lantern
Jester
Lady Deathstrike
Taskmaster
Venom

Lady Deathstrike and Jester? Oh yeah, the JLA has their hands full.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Reed had a DAY of prep or at least six hours, THAN he could devise a way to defeat the JLA.

99% of the Marvel team is cannonfodder that would die within 10 seconds of the battle beginning.

The only people the JLA have to worry about is Reed and Baron Zemo. The rest get pimphanded.

nimbus006
She-Hulk is just a brick. Superman picks up her up by the hair and throws her green ass to the moon. She can't do anything about it.

Ms. Marvel is not half the brick She-Hulk is. She's barely Class 50 and she's an energy absorber. Wonder Woman could just snap her neck in a speedblitz.

Yea b/c She-hulk is just going to sit there all calm and sh*t while Supes whisks her away to the moon...NOOO. She is going to get angry and fight, and Supes will probably crush her, but she won't make it easy on him.

Draco69
So, they can't be ported into another dimension, be thrown into the microverse, etc? That's how they got rid of Surtur, and finished the fight there.

They CAN be ported to another dimension....but they can't just port themselves back out. Flash has been to various dimensions, universes and realities. Hell, he ran LITERALLY to the end of time. There's no dimension that could hold him.

And Green Lantern ports himself in and out of dimensions five times before breakfast.

Howard_Jones
Lady Deathstrike and Jester? Oh yeah, the JLA has their hands full.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Reed had a DAY of prep or at least six hours, THAN he could devise a way to defeat the JLA.

99% of the Marvel team is cannonfodder that would die within 10 seconds of the battle beginning.

The only people the JLA have to worry about is Reed and Baron Zemo. The rest get pimphanded.

Zemo would eat them alive. no expression

Draco69
Yea b/c She-hulk is just going to sit there all calm and sh*t while Supes whisks her away to the moon...NOOO. She is going to get angry and fight, and Supes will probably crush her, but she won't make it easy on him.

Superman rushes at her at 90% the speed of light than casually tosses her to the moon.

In the next second, Jessica is wondering two things:

1) What the f*ck just happened?

2) Why can't I breathe?

Draco69
Zemo would eat them alive. no expression

Their saving grace is Green Lantern and the Flash. Without them, they would lose.

This is really JLA vs. Baron Zemo.

Howard_Jones
Their saving grace is Green Lantern and the Flash. Without them, they would lose.

You are aware that time is nothing to Zemo, and Zemo recently defeated Grandmaster by himself, right?

nimbus006
Yea I guess if Supes isnt worried about causing major destruction traveling at 90% the speed of light then yea maybe that will do the trick, however there is a reason why he does not regularly perform such feats.

nvrbeenwthagirl
JLA, Flash is extremely Dangerous in this situation. He can take out almost the entire Registration forces alone. And MM could simply wipe Reeds mind of all his plans. Or even know what he was planning and counter it before he could pull it off. Jonn is no slouch in speed either. Anything Reed can invent, GL and counter with Batman's help. Hell GL helped rebuild the quantum mechanics heaven's ladder. which pretty much trumps any tech Reed has ever made. SO it's within his power to counter any tech Reed makes at the drop of a dime. he's make extremely complicated stuff before. The registration forces would be taken down and it would be JLA vs. Zemo. And One mind trick from TVOing superman puts him down for the count. Or a God wave from WW. Or a trip to the speed zone from flash and it goes on and on.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
JLA, Flash is extremely Dangerous in this situation. He can take out almost the entire Registration forces alone. And MM could simply wipe Reeds mind of all his plans. Or even know what he was planning and counter it before he could pull it off. Jonn is no slouch in speed either. Anything Reed can invent, GL and counter with Batman's help. Hell GL helped rebuild the quantum mechanics heaven's ladder. which pretty much trumps any tech Reed has ever made. SO it's within his power to counter any tech Reed makes at the drop of a dime. he's make extremely complicated stuff before. The registration forces would be taken down and it would be JLA vs. Zemo. And One mind trick from TVOing superman puts him down for the count. Or a God wave from WW. Or a trip to the speed zone from flash and it goes on and on.

Gee, nobody saw this coming, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer

Cosigned.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Gee, nobody saw this coming, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well next time give the JLA a challenge that they can't win easily. I certainly could think of a good Marvel Line up to put a hurtin on the JLA. As a matter of fact let me make a thread that the JLA can't win easily.

Evangel94
Registration team has an extreme amount of numbers on their side.

Plus Superman is going be busy fighting Cloned Thor. Wonder Woman takes on She-Hulk. Iron Man takes on GL John. Warbird takes on Manhunter. Yellowjacket, Reed Richards, Mach-5 take on Aquaman.

Bishop, Beron Zemo, Songbird, Atas, Radioactive man, Joystick all take on the Flash.

Bullseye, Jack O'Lantern, Jester, Lady Deathstrike, Taskmaster, and Venom take on Batman and kill him.

All while 200 SHIELD Anti-Superhuman response units assisting in the backround making sure all the lesser JLA heroes get taken out?

Registration Team kills the JLA.

Although this may be a low-end showing, but Deathstroke was able to take on the JLA by himself for a period of time.

Draco69
Originally posted by Evangel94

Plus Superman is going be busy fighting Cloned Thor. Wonder Woman takes on She-Hulk. Iron Man takes on GL John. Warbird takes on Manhunter. Yellowjacket, Reed Richards, Mach-5 take on Aquaman.

Bishop, Beron Zemo, Songbird, Atas, Radioactive man, Joystick all take on the Flash.

Bullseye, Jack O'Lantern, Jester, Lady Deathstrike, Taskmaster, and Venom take on Batman and kill him.

All while 200 SHIELD Anti-Superhuman response units assisting in the backround making sure all the lesser JLA heroes get taken out?

Or....

Flash lends the SpeedForce to his JLA teammates in the first picosecond of the battle; they can all move, think, and react faster than the speed of light.

The Registration team gets speedblitzed in the next picosecond.

Everyone's dead except Baron Zemo.

Again, this is really Baron Zemo vs. JLA.

Gregory
Batman once beat Deathstroke alone in hand-to-hand. Kid Flash has beaten Deathstroke single-handedly. I call PIS on the Identity Crisis thing.

batdude123

DC Surtur battled the JSA (including Sentinel, Dr. Fate, Jakeem, etc), and the JSA could only STALEMATE it after 100 years of battling him.

In five minutes, Ray Palmer prepped a way to beat Surtur...

I'm not impressed.

grey fox
Originally posted by Evangel94

Although this may be a low-end showing, but Deathstroke was able to take on the JLA by himself for a period of time.

laughing

Can anyone else say "Thor Busted" ? I mean honestly Clor couldn't even weaken Sues frikkin shields. The best he's done so far is 'throw' Hercules into the air and kill a D list hero. Supes wrecks him quicker then you can say Yankee doodle dandy.

Diana snaps her neck in around 2 seconds , this is what you get for putting a class 90 against a friggin SUPES rival !

...and get's completely and utterly crushed. I have no doubt Tony'll hit the booze again when he's gotten out of the pain induced coma the GL brought on him.

Mind-raped , Carol takes this twice as bad at the end of the day considering she has the whole 'Feminazi' thing going on. Rape and females don't go together in her dictionary.

Unsure , simply because I know very little about the current aquaman.

Zemo MAY pull a win. But the flash could just as equally ram the moonstones down Zemo's throat before he could even begin to think of how to beat the flash.

Bat Kebabs anyone ?

JLA ? HAH , he was taking on a bunch of pussies and only beat the ACTUAL threats through PIS.

outavodka
Originally posted by grey fox
laughing

Can anyone else say "Thor Busted" ? I mean honestly Clor couldn't even weaken Sues frikkin shields. The best he's done so far is 'throw' Hercules into the air and kill a D list hero. Supes wrecks him quicker then you can say Yankee doodle dandy.

Diana snaps her neck in around 2 seconds , this is what you get for putting a class 90 against a friggin SUPES rival !

...and get's completely and utterly crushed. I have no doubt Tony'll hit the booze again when he's gotten out of the pain induced coma the GL brought on him.

Mind-raped , Carol takes this twice as bad at the end of the day considering she has the whole 'Feminazi' thing going on. Rape and females don't go together in her dictionary.

Unsure , simply because I know very little about the current aquaman.

Zemo MAY pull a win. But the flash could just as equally ram the moonstones down Zemo's throat before he could even begin to think of how to beat the flash.

Bat Kebabs anyone ?

JLA ? HAH , he was taking on a bunch of pussies and only beat the ACTUAL threats through PIS. someone smell marvel hate....hmmlol confused

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by batdude123
DC Surtur battled the JSA (including Sentinel, Dr. Fate, Jakeem, etc), and the JSA could only STALEMATE it after 100 years of battling him.

In five minutes, Ray Palmer prepped a way to beat Surtur...

I'm not impressed.

DC Surtur never demonstrated the power to ELIMINATE SKYFATHER LEVEL CHARACTERS.

batdude123
DC Surtur never demonstrated the power to ELIMINATE SKYFATHER LEVEL CHARACTERS.

Sentinel? Dr. Fate?

JAKEEM THUNDER???!!!

Try again.

Howard_Jones
Sentinel? Dr. Fate?

JAKEEM THUNDER???!!!

Try again.

None of the three are near the power of Odin no expression

batdude123
None of the three are near the power of Odin no expression

You're correct.

Jakeem Thunder's genie is a friggin' Imp!!!

So yeah.... JT>>>>>Odin

Howard_Jones
You're correct.

Jakeem Thunder's genie is a friggin' Imp!!!

So yeah.... JT>>>>>Odin

No. Saying "he's an imp" doesn't imply power, because he's never demonstrated it. Clone argument = cop out.

batdude123
No. Saying "he's an imp" doesn't imply power, because he's never demonstrated it. Clone argument = cop out.

What the f**k?

Do you read JSA?

Howard_Jones
What the f**k?

Do you read JSA?

I've read it before. I've also read every single issue of Thor from Journey into Mystery #1, and there is literally nothing that Jakeem Thunder has done to show that he is as powerful as Odin. Other imps have, yes, but Jakeem has not.

Seriously, what is with the clone argument? That's like saying since Gladiator has traveled at 100x the speed of light that Superman can do it too.

batdude123
I've read it before. I've also read every single issue of Thor from Journey into Mystery #1, and there is literally nothing that Jakeem Thunder has done to show that he is as powerful as Odin. Other imps have, yes, but Jakeem has not.

Seriously, what is with the clone argument? That's like saying since Gladiator has traveled at 100x the speed of light that Superman can do it too.

So it's clear you don't know much about Jakeem Thunder...

Or how about like when Superman travelled so fast that he created a boom tube in the time/space continuum and instantly time-travelled? I doubt Glads could do the same.

Howard_Jones
So it's clear you don't know much about Jakeem Thunder...

Or how about like when Superman travelled so fast that he created a boom tube in the time/space continuum and instantly time-travelled? I doubt Glads could do the same.

Waitaminute, that would rip Superman apart molecule by molecule.

DAMN YOU LOEB!

and yes, I know plenty.

batdude123
Waitaminute, that would rip Superman apart molecule by molecule.

DAMN YOU LOEB!

and yes, I know plenty.

laughing out loud

I don't believe that was a Loeb book.

Btw, Superman also accelerated to light-speeds in the middle of a black hole. smile

Soljer
someone smell marvel hate....hmmlol confused

No marvel hate, it's true.

Clone thor has NO feats to indicate he's anywhere near as strong as the real deal.

Superman >>>>>>>>> Clor

Diana versus She-Hulk? Please, don't even try. She Hulk gets speedblitzed, tossed into the sun, pounded upon, eviscerated, etc.

Before she can blink.

Wonder Woman >>>>>>>>>>> She Hulk

Iron-man versus the Green Lantern? This is the worst yet! THE GREEN ****ING LANTERN!

Iron Man has no chance. Green Lanterns have Silver Surfer level power, Tony is obliterated.

Martian Manhunter is VERY capable of mind-raping carol, and as far as the Flash goes?

Well, he's over rated sometimes, and I don't think he could solo Zemo, but pretty much everyone else, yeah.

Lastly...batman dies.

Sad. sad.

Or, the Flash imbues Batman with all the speed force energy he can muster, the Green Lantern amps Batman's speed, durability, and strength to insane levels, and the Manhunter calms his opponents down psychically.

Batman then destroys the entire pro-registration team single handedly.

Batkick for the win!

outavodka
Im sorry but the batkick has been restricted

NiņoAraņa
Im sorry but the batkick has been restricted agreed, last time someone attempted a batkick on the forum it was chaotic...

RIP Hulk Forum sad

laughing

CaptainStoic
I hate to put a damper on things, but the moment I saw this thread the first thing that popped into my mind was the psychology of certain characters in the League. This may seem messed up but I see certain people like Superman being all for the registration, even Jonn Jonnz seem the type that would support it. Can anyone think of other that would more than likely side with the government? This could get as ugly as it did in the Marvel Universe. Any Thoughts?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
I hate to put a damper on things, but the moment I saw this thread the first thing that popped into my mind was the psychology of certain characters in the League. This may seem messed up but I see certain people like Superman being all for the registration, even Jonn Jonnz seem the type that would support it. Can anyone think of other that would more than likely side with the government? This could get as ugly as it did in the Marvel Universe. Any Thoughts?
Batman wouldn't. Hal wouldn't. Wonder Woman wouldn't. She would see it as an act against basic human rights. Flash probably wouldn't. He's got kids and stuff. Captain Marvel would do anything Superman would do. It would be holy high hell.

Blair Wind
Reed and Tony both have these really nifty shiny gem like thingies......shifty

grey fox
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Reed and Tony both have these really nifty shiny gem like thingies......shifty

Unfortunately they lack the reflexes to notice Flash stealing them from their very fingertips.

Priest
Unfortunately they lack the reflexes to notice Flash stealing them from their very fingertips.
fortunately Sentry steam rolls over the JLA when that happens stick out tongue

Blair Wind

Originally posted by Malo
Who Wins? Pro Registration team has 1/2 hour of prep time.

Checkmate smile

grey fox
Originally posted by Priest

Sentry can't keep up with a metal coated page 3 girl , how the f*ck can he take on Supes and co !

Checkmate smile

I meant literally grab it from their fingertips.

Priest
Sentry can't keep up with a metal coated page 3 girl , how the f*ck can he take on Supes and co !.
Nah he was holding back because he doesn't want to kill Iron man shifty

CaptainStoic

That was so true, he was holding back, but Sentry at best is perhaps more Powerful than Superman, if not he is very close. He alone would not be enough.

grey fox

More like he didn't want to touch Shetrons breasts, if he did he'd cry all day and have to go kiss and make up with The Void for cheating on him.

Zebedee
They laugh at Iron Man and ignore him.

Priest
More like he didn't want to touch Shetrons breasts, if he did he'd cry all day and have to go kiss and make up with The Void for cheating on him.
well the void is in a different area code(the sun) so its ok haha..
Im not gonna lie the Janet ultron look a like has some nice boobies embarrasment

Gecko4lif
i dont know... anti registration is a beast

but pro reg has some of the best prepers like ever....

Jla win... BATMAN *****!

BentonGrey
Wow...........if this were a coimc-realistic fight, as in, none of the insane feats that people have cited for the JLA, I think that they'd lose to pure numbers. Supes and J'onn would take a HUGE toll on registration, but I think eventually they'd go down. However, all characters using all tools at their disposal, yeah, the JLA take it.

Symmetric Chaos
They kill him and let his entrails rain down on the Earth as a message to the others.

rico777
Originally posted by Zebedee
They laugh at Iron Man and ignore him.

laughing i agree with this

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by BentonGrey
Wow...........if this were a coimc-realistic fight, as in, none of the insane feats that people have cited for the JLA, I think that they'd lose to pure numbers. Supes and J'onn would take a HUGE toll on registration, but I think eventually they'd go down. However, all characters using all tools at their disposal, yeah, the JLA take it.

Even comic realistic, without using the gems, they're not taking the JLA. They are simply outgunned.

DestinyGuy678

Clor's lightning took out hercules in one shot. It's something to be reckoned with, IMO well he couldn't create a device to stop world war hulk in that amount of time..and that was with the black panthers help

Lord Shaper
Wonder Man
Yellowjacket
Mach-5
Songbird
Atas
Radioactive man
Joystick
Bullseye
Jack O'Lantern
Jester
Lady Deathstrike
Taskmaster
Venom

Aren't you making it a tad too difficult for the JLA to win? I mean at least let them call in the reserve member as well as the JSA, it's only fair.

Other than that little gripe I believe the JLA would still come out on top.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Beta Ray Howard

You realize that the averageimp has the power to
end universes on a whim?

Sirius77

Actually, according to Birthright, current Superman is pretty
liberal. Plus, if he wanted his identity known, he wouldn't be
Superman. He'd be Clark.

Sirius77

And then Superman throws a helicarrier on him and watches
him struggle. big grin

Badabing
The Pro Regs couldn't stop Hulk so..........

Sirius77
That was so true, he was holding back, but Sentry at best is perhaps more Powerful than Superman, if not he is very close. He alone would not be enough.

Helicarrier?

Femtron?

Ironman?

Blair Wind
Sentry can't keep up with a metal coated page 3 girl , how the f*ck can he take on Supes and co !

I meant literally grab it from their fingertips.

Power Gem + Reality Gem + Prep Time (Tony and Reeds brains) =

Crazy shit no expression

JLA would be dead based on that alone

Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ironmandontJLA.png

Sirius77

Crazy shit no expression

If Flash sat down for a couple of seconds and gave them
time to think to do so.

Sirius77
Originally posted by Bad Ash231
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ironmandontJLA.png

Agreed.

Priest
PIS! wonder woman should of gotten fried!! happywank

Zebedee

thumb up

I like your style!

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Sirius77
If Flash sat down for a couple of seconds and gave them
time to think to do so.

Its prep. They could alter the battlefield before the JLA even show up. If it was a straight up fight? JLA win. With the prep and those gems Iron Man wins.

Gecko4lif
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/HAL10WEEN/ironmandontJLA.png omg is u a pykik!!!!

Sirius77
Its prep. They could alter the battlefield before the JLA even show up. If it was a straight up fight? JLA win. With the prep and those gems Iron Man wins.

Not if Flash takes them from him.

Blair Wind
Not if Flash takes them from him.

no expression

Comprehend with me:

They win because they can make reality in any way they wish BEFORE the JLA have a chance to act. At all. Thank you, thats enough of me explaining things to you. Good Day.

Sirius77
no expression

Comprehend with me:

They win because they can make reality in any way they wish BEFORE the JLA have a chance to act. At all. Thank you, thats enough of me explaining things to you. Good Day.

Certainly didn't work with WWH. And they've had an entire series
to do that.

So, comprehend with me.

Symmetric Chaos

Crazy shit no expression

Not Superman.

Blair Wind
Certainly didn't work with WWH. And they've had an entire series
to do that.

So, comprehend with me.

Did they use the gems? If not, then I really do not think that has any relevance in this match up.

TricksterPriest
Are they capable of using the gems? Last I checked, trying to use the reality gem without it's five brothers has disasterous consequences.

Harry Fingerman
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Are they capable of using the gems? Last I checked, trying to use the reality gem without it's five brothers has disasterous consequences. Thanos brought back Mar-Vell from the dead with just the Reality Gem. smile

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Harry Fingerman
Thanos brought back Mar-Vell from the dead with just the Reality Gem. smile

Course that's Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.