Crono vs. Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Veldar
Hell, since everyone wants to fight Link or Cloud for som reason, Why not give Chrono (Chrono Trigger) a decent fight.

Who would win? I wonder?

dirkdirden
Now this is a more evenly matched match.

Not too much information on Chrono though.

Even though I hate the Link fanboys I'm going to have to say link would win becuase chrono hasn't displayed anything that could beat link.

TricksterPriest
The problem is Chrono has never been in anything but Chrono trigger. Not to mention we have no idea as to his skill and power. A good fight, but I think Link wins because of his sheer arsenal.

MetaHybrid
Chrono is awesome character. He does have some amazing sword skill, probably better than Link. He also has some crazy spin attacks, and his spell magic is based mostly on the element of lightning. His most powerful spell Lumiera (sp?) can cause alot of damage, but It seems he has to charge it up for some time to unleash it. His Ultimate sword "Rainbow" is very potent, and would probably cause Link a whole lot of pain. If this were a sword to sword fight, no contest, Chrono wins IMO.

However, as said before Link has been in many more games, and his aresnal of items has grown powerful, and can cause trouble for the other sword weilding mute.

TricksterPriest
*whispering* Fanboyyyyyy.......

MetaHybrid
Are you referring to me? And is it about Chrono being a better swordsman?

dirkdirden
Do you really need to ask that question. Only 3 people responded. He's not talking about himself and he not talking about me so that leaves.......you.

nothing wrong with being a fan boy except that you will be called a fanboy. Fanboy

MetaHybrid
I'm being called a fanboy for stating my opinion? That's sad really. Thought this forum was cool.

I said I agree with both of you that Link would win, he has too many powers for Chrono to handle. In a sword to sword fight however, Chrono would probably have the uper hand.

Superboy Prime
I think this would be a good fight. Problem is Link's shield will prove to be a huge advantage over our favorite DBZ ripoff.

Link 7/10

Crono is badass enough to take 3 wins; however I don't see him getting past the shield.

IceJaw
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
I'm being called a fanboy for stating my opinion? That's sad really. Thought this forum was cool.

I said I agree with both of you that Link would win, he has too many powers for Chrono to handle. In a sword to sword fight however, Chrono would probably have the uper hand.
And you're basing that on...what? Your opinion? roll eyes (sarcastic)

dirkdirden

You'll have to chill out on this forum; people will always call you a fanboy if your opinion differs from there, but most people who call you a fanboy are only saying that because they are either a hater or a fanboy themselves so its no big deal. There are tons of zelda fanboys so if you say anything negative towards link they will attack you.

Emperor Ashtar
Thought this forum was cool.

laughing you serious?

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by IceJaw
And you're basing that on...what? Your opinion? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LoL I'm not basing it from nothing guys. big grin

I've own and beat most Zelda games, and I own and beat Chrono Trigger. Seeing the two in action, I would say that Chrono is better skilled with the sword. He does some pretty neat tricks with it. Like flying acress the screen with his sword in a trail of blue enegry for example, or jumping into the air slashing a boss 5 times in the head before falling to the ground. That's my opinion. You don't have to agree.

Now am I still a fanboy? because I don't like to be in that group stick out tongue

dirkdirden
LoL I'm not basing it from nothing guys. big grin

I've own and beat most Zelda games, and I own and beat Chrono Trigger. Seeing the two in action, I would say that Chrono is better skilled with the sword. He does some pretty neat tricks with it. Like flying acress the screen with his sword in a trail of blue enegry for example, or jumping into the air slashing a boss 5 times in the head before falling to the ground. That's my opinion. You don't have to agree.

Now am I still a fanboy? because I don't like to be in that group stick out tongue

yes still a fanboy sorry.

MetaHybrid
You'll have to chill out on this forum; people will always call you a fanboy if your opinion differs from there, but most people who call you a fanboy are only saying that because they are either a hater or a fanboy themselves so its no big deal. There are tons of zelda fanboys so if you say anything negative towards link they will attack you.

Oh I see. :P

Superboy Prime
What do you expect? Chrono Trigger is an RPG. It's bound to be more flashy, you know?

IceJaw
Originally posted by dirkdirden
There are tons of zelda fanboys so if you say anything negative towards link they will attack you.
Care to say who and why?

Emperor Ashtar
Can someone clarify which version of link were using, because it's ridicules tou use an amalglam of every link character in the zelda franchise. Never mind how unfair it is as well.

TricksterPriest
If you think Crono can take Link outright, with no handicaps on Link's skills, you're insane. If you think Crono can beat Link in a swordfight, you're also insane. Crono can ONLY WIN IF LINK DOESN'T GET HIS SHIELD. If Link has the shield, Crono is ****ed. Even without the shield, I still give Link a 50/50 chance of winning.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by IceJaw
Care to say who and why?

Just by asking you have answered.

MetaHybrid
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If you think Crono can take Link outright, with no handicaps on Link's skills, you're insane. If you think Crono can beat Link in a swordfight, you're also insane. Crono can ONLY WIN IF LINK DOESN'T GET HIS SHIELD. If Link has the shield, Crono is ****ed. Even without the shield, I still give Link a 50/50 chance of winning.

*whispering* Fanboyyyyyy....... big grin

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest

I'm going to have to agree on this, Mirror sheild is uber.

IceJaw
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Just by asking you have answered.
Funny how you can't disprove what those in favor of Link say and instantly call them fanboys, good going, Dirk. thumb up

Keep this up and you might actually earn yourself a medal. eek!

dirkdirden

Emperor Ashtar
I find it funny that people from the final fantasy 7 camp are calling people fanboys, despite being the biggest fanboys in kmc.

IceJaw

Mesirus
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I find it funny that people from the final fantasy 7 camp are calling people fanboys, despite being the biggest fanboys in kmc.
well yeah, but its not like FF7 is in this particular thread

kamikz
Yup, seriousley, if you're aiming towards the Ganondorf vs Sepiroth thread (which you couldn't answere to), then you are way off. I mean, I provided sources and quotes, while the rest of the supporters of Sepiroth showed............. their opinion!

Green Arrow
Crono has magick, and in most games magick is cheap. But let's face the facts, Crono died at the very beggeining of his own game!

He's a failure. Where as Link is not. This is like Batman vs Superman if Superman were retarded and looked like Goku.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.