does jack sparrow die

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vader sith
does jack sparrow die at the end of dead mans chest i dont understand it

a-k-a-amber
yes he gets shackled to his ship when it sinks even though technicaly he gets free of the shackles he gets eaten by the kraken

a-k-a-amber
or at least disappears in side it

Chiki Mina
hes neither dead or living, its purgotory (spelling) so hes like in a limbo

coolmovies
I thought that was gonna happen in the next film ?

Chiki Mina
It will show us on the next film but in DMC thats where he went.

vader sith
does any one know what the name of the new potc movie is

Chiki Mina
At Worlds End

willofthewisp
Welcome to the board!

Mistypirate
No he doesn't die, he gets killed. sad

PirateDiva
^^ By LIZZIE and the BIG TENTICLE VA**NA!!!! sad

Mistypirate
LMAO laughing out loud
Lizzie=big tentacle vagina. That fits perfectly.

PirateDiva
laughing LMAO laughing

crazychic
AND YOU J/E FANS SAY THEIRS CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THEM HELOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHE KILLS HIM

mmoviejunkie
yeah, but she's sad after
they're feelings were still developing
plus, i still think its hot when she kills him

Mistypirate
HELLOOOOOO TO GET RID OF HER TEMPTATION, SHE DESIRES HIM. AND SHE THINKS THAT BY GETTING RID OF HIM SHE WONT BE TEMPTED ANYMORE. SHE DOESN'T TRUST HERSELF TO BE FAITHFUL TO WILL. BUT THEN HER ACTIONS COME BACK AND SMACKED HER IN THE FACE. SHE REALISED THAT SHE MISSES HIM AND THAT SHE IS WILLING TO GO TO THE WORLDS END TO GET HIM BACK...HUMMMM I WONDER WHY? GUILTY, I DON'T THINK SOO.

PirateDiva
HELLLLLLLOOOOOO......SHE IS GOING TO AWE ISNT SHE? CAUSE SHE LOVES HIM!!! w0O0O0O0O0O!!

Mistypirate
Long live Sparrabeth Forever!! yupi.

Chiki Mina
looooll misty and piratediva you gursl are hillarious with the HEELLLLLOOO

LMAO

Mistypirate
Why Thank you big grin

crazychic
Originally posted by Mistypirate
HELLOOOOOO TO GET RID OF HER TEMPTATION, SHE DESIRES HIM. AND SHE THINKS THAT BY GETTING RID OF HIM SHE WONT BE TEMPTED ANYMORE. SHE DOESN'T TRUST HERSELF TO BE FAITHFUL TO WILL. BUT THEN HER ACTIONS COME BACK AND SMACKED HER IN THE FACE. SHE REALISED THAT SHE MISSES HIM AND THAT SHE IS WILLING TO GO TO THE WORLDS END TO GET HIM BACK...HUMMMM I WONDER WHY? GUILTY, I DON'T THINK SOO. oh well just wait till the next potc comes out k

Mistypirate
Originally posted by crazychic
oh well just wait till the next potc comes out k

Im sure ill be disappointed... roll eyes (sarcastic)

W/E COTBP $ 686 million dollars a lot of sick sick sick sick a lot of boring scenes

J/L DMC $ 1 BILLION DOLLARS WORLD WIDE. SHOCKING shocking AND EXCITING. Happy Dance

J/L KISSING SCENE.......PRICELESS.

FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.........THERE'S VISA big grin

tee_pirategirl
hey we aren't saying that JE WILL happen..not at all! we aren't simpletons ...all we're saying is that we WANT it to happpen..it SHOULD happena nad there will definitely be JE scenes so ppl should stop pretending sparrabeth doesn't EXIST..when it DOES

Chiki Mina
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Im sure ill be disappointed... roll eyes (sarcastic)

W/E COTBP $ 686 million dollars a lot of sick sick sick sick a lot of boring scenes

J/L DMC $ 1 BILLION DOLLARS WORLD WIDE. SHOCKING shocking AND EXCITING. Happy Dance

J/L KISSING SCENE.......PRICELESS.

FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.........THERE'S VISA big grin

lmao!!

will liz kissing....meh 686 million..

jack liz kissing....BILLION MARK!!!

Jack and Liz kiss sealed the movie with a golden button! top that!!big grin

Mistypirate
Nothing is going to top that, I don't think that even AWE will. Even Terry said it big grin
DMC the best of the POTC trilogy.

-savvychick-
definately

you made me lmao w/ the visa thingbig grin

Mistypirate
I like those commercials they are so Sweet. smile

-savvychick-
that they rbig grin

Chiki Mina
Its been a while since I've seen Orbitz gum commercial sad

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
looooll misty and piratediva you gursl are hillarious with the HEELLLLLOOO

LMAO

*Takes A Bow* Muchas Gracias!!!

PirateDiva
lmao!!

will liz kissing....meh 686 million..

jack liz kissing....BILLION MARK!!!

Jack and Liz kiss sealed the movie with a golden button! top that!!big grin

Just thought of something AWE is gonna break so many more records than DMC.....its opening world wide...meaning the opening weekend numbers are gonna be ridiculously insane!!!

Im mean everyone wants to see whats gonna happen to JACK/LIZZIE!!!
I bet you it will hit 1 billion in the 1st 3 daysbig grin!!!

Chiki Mina
They will sink titanic!! again! lol

-savvychick-
they better not!

Chiki Mina
I hope they do! mwahah

Jack vs Jack tee hee

Rose vs Liz

Titanic vs The Black Pearl

PirateDiva
I hope they do! mwahah

Jack vs Jack tee hee

Rose vs Liz

Titanic vs The Black Pearl

^^ Hey that was pretty cool....never would have thought of that...lol!! and i Hope they sink it too!!!

a-k-a-amber
and T&T are worried it wont beat shrek & spidey

Chiki Mina
well, if they give us the freaking ending that we want then they wont have a problem lol

sailorleo
oh it'll beat shrek the third..*sigh* poor poor shrek, they shoulda quit while they were ahead...

a-k-a-amber
lol I dont really care about shrek i mean i will go to see it with the sibs prolly' but i wanna see Spidey in action!

-savvychick-
i dont really care for either of those movies...but I LOVE potc...as if youall didnt already know...

but im sure awe will blow the other two away whether its j/l or not

a-k-a-amber
yes YES!!! oh yeah i will go see the others but unless, god forbid, it turns W/E i will go see it a lot i went and saw the DMC eight times

Chiki Mina
i looove spidy. I mean my email is spidy lol

a-k-a-amber
is it really? cool! i have been dragged by my bro. to see them all and i guess it finally rubbed off on me. i love betrayl and romance in books so im anctious to see whats going to happen between MJ and Harry especially since he's supposed to become the new Green Goblin but honestly i dont think that will show up till the end on the movie i think the Sandman is supposed to be in it

mmoviejunkie
yep sandman is in it,
when i saw the trailer i saw one little clip of harry as the green goblin
but they mostly showed the sandman

vader sith
so jack sparrow will come back in the next movie

SarahB
yh of course somewhere along the line...theres potc with out Jack Sparrow (Captain Jack Sparrow lol!)big grinbig grin

sparrowsgirl
he doesn't die! he is in Davy Jones Locker...... DUH! haven't you guys ever heard of that? It is like Limbo

sparrowsgirl
The whole point of the third movie is to save jack, and to kill Davy Jones.......... Haven't you guys ever seen the end of Pirates 2? look for hints!

sparrowsgirl
of course he doesn't die! He goes into Davy Jones Locker! Haven't you people ever heard of that? It is just like Limbo

a-k-a-amber
i do believe your repeating yourself

PirateDiva
YA u are....and of course we Know Jack isnt dead.....it wouldnt be POTC without the bestest PIRATE EVER....My Love CaPtain Jack Sparrow!!!

a-k-a-amber
LONG LIVE CAP'N JACK!!!

PirateDiva
Here Here!!

JD_4_Life
Sorry to be the bad apple in the bunch, but IMO, I doubt and don't even want AWE to beat Titanic in the box office. As much as I absolutely love, Pirates of the Caribbean. I don't feel that it's as powerful as Titanic. And I doubt it will beat it.
Sorry if this offends anyone. I just wanted to share my opinion.

MC_GG
Actually he's not dead or alive. He's sort of in the middle. Not like Barbossa was in COTBP. He is either at World's End or will be part of The Flying Dutchman.

PirateDiva
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
Sorry to be the bad apple in the bunch, but IMO, I doubt and don't even want AWE to beat Titanic in the box office. As much as I absolutely love, Pirates of the Caribbean. I don't feel that it's as powerful as Titanic. And I doubt it will beat it.
Sorry if this offends anyone. I just wanted to share my opinion.

I guess that is ur opinion!......I mean Titanic was great b/c it was a true story (the ship not the love story) and it was wonderful movie.....BUT POTC is a phenomenon....and if it beats TITANIC thats fine by me!!!!

vader sith
Originally posted by a-k-a-amber
LONG LIVE CAP'N JACK!!! yea

coolmovies
he dies in the third movie

ivebeendepped43
I LUV JOHNNY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.