Marvel team that might soundly be a match for the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The JLA
Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Aquaman
Batman
Flash ( Wally)
GL ( Hal)
Captain Marvel
Maxima
Orion
Captain Atom
Green Arrow

Marvel Gets Down and Dirty for a nasty fight with these members:

Gladiator
Thor
Black Bolt
Namor
Black Panther
Monica Rambeau
Quasar
Beta Ray Bill
Sersi
Moondragon
Hawkeye
Hulk

Fight takes place with no prep time, all together in a battle field the size of texas with no escape until one side is lying completly dead or injured beyond any way to get back up and fight.

Howard_Jones
laughing laughing laughing

You gave them Black Bolt

laughing laughing laughing :

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones

You gave them Black Bolt

What he's not good? He's one of my favorites and a hell of a powerful person.

Mrrungo Mu
If BB screams...then the other team is in a world of shit.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
If BB screams...then the other team is in a world of shit.

Not Really. WW's Guantlets can deflect it, MM can turn intangible, GL has held a universal bang with his shields, flash is faster than sound, Captain Atom is indestructible, Captain marvel is tuff, I dont 'know how tuff, and if he screams, he would hurt his side as well in the battle. Gotta think in terms of what he would and could do in a battle like this.

Howard_Jones
Um, Wonder-Womans gauntlets won't block it for long, and it's not pure sound. It also has a major amount of concussive force and such. Whatever that scream doesn't kill, the rest of the team will.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um, Wonder-Womans gauntlets won't block it for long, and it's not pure sound. It also has a major amount of concussive force and such. Whatever that scream doesn't kill, the rest of the team will.

And after he gets thru screaming, who on his side will be left standing? Your not thinking logically. He won't just scream like that. And with the speed of the JLA members, it's not like he'll be hitting them all, or they will be all in one area for him to hit them all or even one. This is not a one trick wins the fight versus thread. Neither side has a clear advantage. And yes WW's shield can block the power of All of Olypus combined, BB's scream won't be a problem. This fight comes down to pure power, skill, and who fights whom.

Draco69
GL can either absorb or deflect the scream. I would worry more about Orion's galaxy-busting AstroForce that punts BB's scream IMO.....

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
And after he gets thru screaming, who on his side will be left standing? Your not thinking logically. He won't just scream like that. And with the speed of the JLA members, it's not like he'll be hitting them all, or they will be all in one area for him to hit them all or even one. This is not a one trick wins the fight versus thread. Neither side has a clear advantage. And yes WW's shield can block the power of All of Olypus combined, BB's scream won't be a problem. This fight comes down to pure power, skill, and who fights whom.

To you, it does. For those of us who have been reading Marvel Comics since we were kids it's not.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Draco69
GL can either absorb or deflect the scream. I would worry more about Orion's galaxy-busting AstroForce that punts BB's scream IMO.....

Bullshits. That scream was heard by a god galaxies away that had never been awoken before. Also, negative barrier > Green Lantern shield.

Omega-level
Your team wins this easily. BB alone takes down most of them. And even if he can't scream, Thor, Sersi, Quasar, Gladiator, Hulk and Beta Ray Bill would be more than enough. I'm not even including Moondragon, a telepath more powerful than Xavier. You don't need Namor, Black Panther, etc.

Draco69
Bullshits. That scream was heard by a god galaxies away that had never been awoken before. Also, negative barrier > Green Lantern shield.

Big Bang + Supernova<Green Lantern.

Green Lantern>Blackbolt's scream.....

Draco69
Originally posted by Omega-level
Your team wins this easily. BB alone takes down most of them. And even if he can't scream, Thor, Sersi, Quasar, Gladiator, Hulk and Beta Ray Bill would be more than enough. I'm not even including Moondragon, a telepath more powerful than Xavier. You don't need Namor, Black Panther, etc.

Orion can take down most of the team too.

His AstroForce NUKED flippin' whole galaxies....together at once....

nvrbeenwthagirl
To you, it does. For those of us who have been reading Marvel Comics since we were kids it's not.

I dont' see what your talking about. This fight is not one sided on either side in the least. They are gonna pound on each other good before one side comes out victorious.

Madvillain
it would be easier to set them up, man for man...so..

Gladiator vs. Superman- depends on Glads confidence level. he has a very powerful squad with him, so Im guessing its high. This is debatable though

Thor vs. Wonder Woman- Thor wins this.

Aquaman vs. Namor- Call this a stalemate

Flash vs. Photon (Monica)- Hmm..Photon completely nullified GL in the Avengers/JLA crossover, but I'll give Flash the benefit of the doubt here.

Hal Jordan vs. Quasar- another stalemate

Martian Manhunter vs. Black Bolt- Hmm debatable. Its all about who strikes first.

Captain Marvel vs. Beta Ray Bill- Interesting fight. I'm calling another stalemate for now.

Maxima vs. Moondragon- Psionic battle. Maxima wins this.

Captain Atom vs. Sersi- Good fight. Sersi should win this though, especially with thousands of years of experience.

Batman vs. Black Panther- Ehh, most likely will end up in a stalemate, but ill give the win to Bats here.

Orion vs Hulk- I can see this lasting days, as both are incredibly tough, but Orion wins this.

Green Arrow vs. Hawkeye- Hawkeye is quicker and more agile, plus he wont hesitate to kill. Hawkeye wins this.

this is really close.

Madvillain
but seriously Sersi is going to cause a shitload of trouble for the JLA.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Madvillain
but seriously Sersi is going to cause a shitload of trouble for the JLA.

Maxima can pretty match sersi blow for blow and power for power. So in round two, Maxima is going to make sure Sersi is occupied.

Gregory

You gave them Black Bolt

Can Blackbolt aim his power in any meaningful way? It's not much use being theoretically able to beat all the other guys if they're brawling with your own team and you can't attack without butchering your allies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Gregory
Can Blackbolt aim his power in any meaningful way? It's not much use being theoretically able to beat all the other guys if they're brawling with your own team and you can't attack without butchering your allies.

Which is what I was saying all along. Thanks for putting that so eloquently.

Madvillain
Maxima can pretty match sersi blow for blow and power for power. So in round two, Maxima is going to make sure Sersi is occupied.

She gets turned into stone.

nvrbeenwthagirl
She gets turned into stone.

She has matter transmuting abilities and the power to make multiple copies of herself all with the same powers. Maxi isn't being put down by Sersi that fast. Tho Sersi probably would pull a slight majority. Depends.

Madvillain
She has matter transmuting abilities and the power to make multiple copies of herself all with the same powers. Maxi isn't being put down by Sersi that fast. Tho Sersi probably would pull a slight majority. Depends.

Sersi is above even Surfer in terms of Matter Manipulation.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Sersi is above even Surfer in terms of Matter Manipulation.

She is, But Maxima is above her in Speed, TP and other powers. SO they are kinda Even. And in a fight like this, one doesn't need to beat Sersi so much as Occupy her long enough for someone to drag her into the speed force or cut her head off with the sword of hephestious. I don't know who wins. Honestly, I think the marvel Side can pull a slim 5.5/10. Depends on if Orion just wants to kill everyone and be the last man standing.

Madvillain
She is, But Maxima is above her in Speed, TP and other powers. SO they are kinda Even. And in a fight like this, one doesn't need to beat Sersi so much as Occupy her long enough for someone to drag her into the speed force or cut her head off with the sword of hephestious. I don't know who wins. Honestly, I think the marvel Side can pull a slim 5.5/10. Depends on if Orion just wants to kill everyone and be the last man standing.

Telepathy? I doubt that. Sersi is even capable of mind controlling her fellow Eternals.

And beheading her won't achieve anything but make her pissed. She was atomized by Blastaar, reformed immediately and became immune to his attacks.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Telepathy? I doubt that. Sersi is even capable of mind controlling her fellow Eternals.

And beheading her won't achieve anything but make her pissed. She was atomized by Blastaar, reformed immediately and became immune to his attacks.

Magic is something altogether different. And Maxima's TP is so high, that it took Brainiac Tapping into warworld's power to hold her off. Like I said, Sersi can't matter transmute maxima's clones.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Draco69
Big Bang + Supernova<Green Lantern.

Green Lantern>Blackbolt's scream.....

Yeah, that's crap and a half-shell. Please read up on Black Bolt and come back.

nvrbeenwthagirl

BB's scream would do more harm than good if any of his teamates are in the area. Besides, there are opponents on both sides of the field that would be able to take his scream. Or ONe super fast hand over his mouth puts the kabosh on that idea. MM can read minds, he would know what BB is going to do and have superman, ww, or Cap M, shut BB's mouth before one whisper got out. Ur making this fight very easy for the marvel side with BB"s scream and it's not that simple.

Draco69

BB's scream is more powerful than a Big Bang?!

I had no idea!

eek!

Superherovandal
seriously as GL's held a Big Bang i doubt he'll be having trouble with BB's scream.

Faceman
No Silver Surfer sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Faceman
No Silver Surfer sad
NO, he would tip the scales too far over in Marvels Favor.

pantysniffer

I see and how old are you now? What a silly thing to say.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.