Blackbolt versus Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
both go all out, bloodlust ON

Howard_Jones
Bloodlust on is dead Thunder-God.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Howard_Jones

Co-signed.

masterbruce

I'm leaning towards that direction as well. Let's see what others say.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by masterbruce

Unless this is RKT, that's one dead thor. Every word BB says is equivalent to a nuke to the face.

masterbruce
I wonder what Soujaboy thinks.

Soujaboy
Thor has faced nukes before and has even stood next to a blast that was the equivalent to a sun exploding. He has also bested Black Bolt in a battle before, no reason he can't do the same now.

thtadthtshldntb
If Thor is bloodlusted he is not holding back. Which means he becomes a wreaking machine (anyone remember Blood and Thunder).

Thor crushes Blaclbolt.

Soleran
Why couldn't Thor just use his hammer to absorb the energy being expelled by Blackbolt, makes sense to me.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soleran
Why couldn't Thor just use his hammer to absorb the energy being expelled by Blackbolt, makes sense to me.

It's a possibility, but he hardly does when he fights bloodlusted. It's usually hammer swings, but that's still saying a lot, since he leveled the Inifinity Watch minus Warlock by himself.

Scoobless
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Co-signed.
Originally posted by Space M ummy
Unless this is RKT, that's one dead thor. Every word BB says is equivalent to a nuke to the face.

You guys don't a have a friggin' clue what Thor is capable of, do you?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Brian Oswald
BB doesnt have fast enough reactions to save him self from a hammer to the face at the speed that Thor can throw it

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
BB doesnt have fast enough reactions to save him self from a hammer to the face at the speed that Thor can throw it

Wouldn't matter if he did, he'd still get hogged.

celestialdemon
If both are bloodlusted, I'm leaning towards Blackbolt. A whisper of his voice knocked Gladiator unconscious. An all-out scream would cause insane damage. Thor's only hope is that Mjolnir can absorb that scream. If it can't, he's dead.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Brian Oswald

Just because Thor can throw the hammer faster than the speed of light doesn't mean that Black Bolt wont be able to see it in time.

no expression

Hold on.

Actually.

That's EXACTLY what it means!

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Brian Oswald
If both are bloodlusted, I'm leaning towards Blackbolt. A whisper of his voice knocked Gladiator unconscious. An all-out scream would cause insane damage. Thor's only hope is that Mjolnir can absorb that scream. If it can't, he's dead.
so thor stands there and lets BB scream and hopes he can absorb it? no expression

Soujaboy

Do you all even pick up comics? As stated earlier, Thor has takes planet busting, sun exploding blast on multiple occasions yet he's still alive. Whens the last time Blackbolt destroyed a planet?

Thor 9/10 or even 10/10.

Blackbolts only hope is if Thor doesn't feel like killing him.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Blackbolts only hope is if Thor doesn't feel like killing him.

Or that he's preoccupied with trying to bang Sif ... I know I would be!

big grin

bigbran
Thor has faced nukes before and has even stood next to a blast that was the equivalent to a sun exploding. He has also bested Black Bolt in a battle before, no reason he can't do the same now. To be fair, that was in h2h, when Thor had his hammer, and BB had his... ummm... hands?
I feel this is tough battle.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
To be fair, that was in h2h, when Thor had his hammer, and BB had his... ummm... hands?
I feel this is tough battle.

I don't. Blackbolts only chance is his voice, something that isn't nearly as powerful as some of the blast/attacks Thor's endured.

Thor puts Blackbolt to sleep(Which he has actually done with Mjolnir), and crushes his skull.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Scoobless
Or that he's preoccupied with trying to bang Sif ... I know I would be!

big grin

Didn't she leave him for Bill?

Soujaboy
Didn't she leave him for Bill?

huh? confused

bigbran
I don't. Blackbolts only chance is his voice, something that isn't nearly as powerful as some of the blast/attacks Thor's endured.

Thor puts Blackbolt to sleep(Which he has actually done with Mjolnir), and crushes his skull. Ya, but a full on scream by Blacky?
You seen what he did to Apoc, didn't you?Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Didn't she leave him for Bill? Ya, she is f***ing Bill now isn't she?

Soujaboy
Ya, but a full on scream by Blacky?
You seen what he did to Apoc, didn't you? Ya, she is f***ing Bill now isn't she?

Ya he could take it, he's taken worse.

Apoc jobbs to damn near every character he faces in Marvel comics. I believe him to job more than even Darkseid.

Na she isn't f***ing anyone seeing as how she's dead.

bigbran
You he could take it, he's taken worse.

Apoc jobbs to damn near every character he faces in Marvel comics. I believe him to job more than even Darkseid.

Na she isn't f***ing anyone seeing as how she's dead. Huh?

Maybe, but he still got his ass extinguished, and he never got taken out like that.

Well, she was f***ing Bill. She really kind of stopped liking Thor after Bill's second fight with Thor.

Soujaboy
Huh?

Maybe, but he still got his ass extinguished, and he never got taken out like that.

Well, she was f***ing Bill. She really kind of stopped liking Thor after Bill's second fight with Thor.

meh

Scoobless
Sif = Tramp

yes

boriquaking55
Thor 8/10

There are so many ways for Thor to win this, he'd have to be pretty dumb to just sit there and let BB scream at him.

Blackbolt is great but he's also starting to get quite overrated here

Soljer
Did you see what Blackbolt's scream did to Apocalypse? Jesus! It even obliterated the landscape!

Oh....wait....

Landscape.

You mean, it didn't destroy the planet?

And Thor's survived planet destroying attacks before?

Hmmm....

wink.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Soljer
Did you see what Blackbolt's scream did to Apocalypse? Jesus! It even obliterated the landscape!

Oh....wait....

Landscape.

Hmmm....

wink.

right on - OMG BLACKBOLT DESTROYED A FOREST!!! - them heralds better be runnin' now eek!

batdude123
Originally posted by Scoobless
Sif = Tramp

yes

She likes the horse penis.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
She likes the horse penis.

Mental picture. mad

You prick.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer

Oh....wait....

Landscape.

Hmmm....

wink.

Wait, when Blackbolt reduced Apocalypse to dust, was he screaming?
I thought he merely whispered a word. A scream from Blackbolt would be infinitely more powerful.

Soljer
I thought he merely whispered a word. A scream from Blackbolt would be infinitely more powerful.

It was a joke, more or less.

Black Bolt's screamed in comics before, and the planet is still standing.

Soujaboy

So now instead of destroying some landscape, he would destroy some landscape and a house!!! wow, I feel the infinite power. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LordFear

I concur to that assessment

UniOmni
Thor would probably win, but Blackagar is leagues more interesting.

He should've had an ongoing, not the Odinsyawn.

Accel
I actually wouldn't mind seeing more stories with BB myself. I think it says a lot when a character has almost no dialogue his entire career and can still be an interesting character.

Martian_mind
Who cares if bb owned apoc Thors durability>black bolts scream>wooden table

long pig
Thor has faced nukes before and has even stood next to a blast that was the equivalent to a sun exploding. He has also bested Black Bolt in a battle before, no reason he can't do the same now.
Thor actually went into the middle of the Sun once to meet Atum. So, yeah.

But....Black Bolt has never once shown real weakness, even Karnak says he's perfect. He's never shown any limit to his power, either.

BB should win unless Thor uses force-fields.

pantysniffer
Thor has also been injured by bullets. Blackbolt is an incredibly boring character though. The dialogue he has in any ongoing book would be eek! non existant. This leads to excellent potential for character development no

Baldey
No no no. Thats what makes it interesting. How he reacts. What others make of it. How he has to have a team to speak for him on certain matters. Its an awesome idea and it has been made so well.

Anyway:

1. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/AJ4LIFE20/Black%20Bolt/1-1.jpg
2. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/AJ4LIFE20/Black%20Bolt/2-1.jpg
3. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/AJ4LIFE20/Black%20Bolt/3-1.jpg
4. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/AJ4LIFE20/Black%20Bolt/4-1.jpg
5. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/AJ4LIFE20/Black%20Bolt/5-1.jpg
6. http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i173/AJ4LIFE20/Black%20Bolt/6-1.jpg

Unfortunately my boy goes down.

hulk10
I'll agree that Thor is tough but BB screams like 2x and kills him.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Baldey
No no no. Thats what makes it interesting. How he reacts. What others make of it. How he has to have a team to speak for him on certain matters. Its an awesome idea and it has been made so well.

Unfortunately my boy goes down.

Ne does go down and he is over rated here. AJ?

Baldey
Pardon ? NE is overrated ? What ? Explain please.

pantysniffer
Pardon ? NE is overrated ? What ? Explain please.

Blackbolt has really few feats. The Barrier and Gladiator are really the most impressive.

Baldey
???

Did you ever buy any Inhuman comics ? I have hundreds that I downloaded and they are jam packed. Go read his comics, and I mean most of them not just 1 or 2. They have loads.

And how do you know he is overated ? You are newer than me.

pantysniffer
???

Did you ever buy any Inhuman comics ? I have hundreds that I downloaded and they are jam packed. Go read his comics, and I mean most of them not just 1 or 2. They have loads.

And how do you know he is overated ? You are newer than me.

Because I have read what people say about BB on this forum, although most think he uses sound to produce the energy for his scream. This is actually not the case.

Baldey
Yeah he is overated at times like with him beating the ENTIRE JLA with the scream but he isn't all the time. He deserves respect he is a force.

complexbrother
Full on bloodlusted Thor has gone toe to toe with Thanos and lived, I she Thor taking a majority against BB to the tune of 6/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.