Blob vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Blob

vs.

Batman (w/ utility belt)

who wins?

The Weather God
Blob smashes him like a pound cake. But i woulden't underestimate batman's utility belt. He may have some knockout gas or something for blog in there. I won't choose untill i know more about his utility belt.

Mrrungo Mu
I would say Blob falls on him and crushes him,but the majority here says Batman would outmanuver him more often than not.

Madvillain
wouldn't he?

Brian Oswald
Knockout gas then Batman kicks the shit out of a sleeping Blob

The Weather God
Originally posted by Brian Oswald

laughing

Brian Oswald
Blob's face is also very vulnerable and if Batman has any sonics in his belt

quickshot
bats dodges blob and then destroys him

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Brian Oswald

Please! How many years does Brucy have to beat out all that shit! Especially considering that if he''s within arm's length when Blob wakes up, he's in biiiig troubles

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by lorddreamer
Please! How many years does Brucy have to beat out all that shit! Especially considering that if he''s within arm's length when Blob wakes up, he's in biiiig troubles What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?
he puts him to sleep then crushes his skull

lorddreamer
ok fair enough ^ but how much sleeper gas would he need?

Brian Oswald
im sure that batman has some good quality stuff

lorddreamer
yea, to go against normal men, and low level mutant-freaks, but Blob isnt a regular fat guy. He's a frickin mutant!!! I think this is closer than it appears, but I'm totally ready to be convinced

Madvillain
me too

Black Arachnid
how about this blob vs Clayface

batdude123
Does Batman get liquid nitrogen capsules?

If he does, one of those sumbitches would get the job done...

Black Arachnid
yea that the answer to all batman foes with a little extra weight is'ent

long pig
Blob is actually more agile and much faster than Batman. That's part of his superpower, he can make himself as light as a feather or as heavy as a building. I've seen Blob chase down friggin' speeding trains like they were standing still.

lorddreamer
Well... as Bats is prep god, he'd win with info just on Blob. If he just attacked Blob at... say a bank heist, he'd get beat down, then take him down in a later comic, after learning all about Blob

Madvillain
no prep

The Weather God
It would all depend on what bat haves in his utility belt and if blog can do something fast enough to stop him from using it. Blob (i think) can create miniature earthquakes that could knock batman unstable. I still think batman haves quite a few good tricks up his sleeve to take blob down. This match could go either way i'll just split it down the middle with 50/50.

Badabing
I think Bats carries a pizza, sub sandwich, ice cream and doughnuts in his utility Belt. Batman ftw.

lorddreamer
Batman carries EVERYTHING in his belt, depending on what he needs. Trust me, if he needed to take down Thor, he'd probly have... something... beer? is that his weakness?
Anyway, weathergod, don't forget: Prepgod gets no prep. I'm leaning towards Blob at this point.

The Weather God
Batman carries EVERYTHING in his belt, depending on what he needs. Trust me, if he needed to take down Thor, he'd probly have... something... beer? is that his weakness?
Anyway, weathergod, don't forget: Prepgod gets no prep. I'm leaning towards Blob at this point.

I was going to go back and edit my post but it was too late. sad I'm going for 50/50 but still leaning toward blob because he seems to have the bigger advantage in this match up.

lorddreamer
lol litteraly!! hahahahaha...ha...ha... sorry sad yea, go Blob

complexbrother
Brains beat brawn everytime. Batman wins.

lorddreamer
^ yea... now I see the light. Batman

Soljer
Originally posted by complexbrother
Brains beat brawn everytime. Batman wins.

Stephen Hawking.

Wanderlei Silva.

Hmmm....erm.

lorddreamer
lol^ I'd love to see Stephen Hawking vs Hulk Hogan.

Badabing
lol^ I'd love to see Stephen Hawking vs Hulk Hogan.
Stephen would bust out his astro physics and quantum mechanics on the Hulkster and it would be lights out.

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing
Stephen would bust out his astro physics and quantum mechanics on the Hulkster and it would be lights out.

He'd just convince Hogan that Hogan doesn't actually exist...and in Hogan's moment of doubt, he'll whip out the wheelchair's boxing glove (ala, the Simpsons).

Stephen Hawking 1, Hogan 0.

lorddreamer
Originally posted by Badabing

lol yea, according to complex brother...

Badabing
OMG, this thread rules now! laughing laughing

lorddreamer
hahaha yes!! lmao
I heard(on this site, like 2 years back) that Batman can control all of his muscles or something like that. is that true?

Madvillain
Stephen Hawking gets pushed down the stairs like Professor X.

Hogan wins 10/10

complexbrother
see the thing is that Batman ain't no wimp himself (unlike Steven Hawking) and he is trained in multiple skills (just to name a few, counter terriorism, psycology, interragation and various others), and is an expert in thinking on his feet (how do you think he is still alive after all these years), I stand by the Idea that Batman could beat the Blob (who by the way is dumb as a stump) .

golem370
Blob lifts like 60 tons and can withstand at least 1,000,000 degrees and is as fast as a Olympic Athlete. He is 8 feet and weight 976pounds. I think unless he has Superboy or somebody of that nature he is going down.

Galan007
Originally posted by Madvillain
Blob

vs.

Batman (w/ utility belt)

who wins? No prep?

Whats Batman going to do to Blob......................... Honestly?

Metalmanx
Blob takes this. His face isn't as invulnerable as the rest of his body, but it's still SUPERHUMANLY durable. Plus he's got superhuman speed and agility, even for his size. Without prep, Bats goes down.

batdude123
Liquid nitrogen capsules solve all of Batman's problems here. smile

xmarksthespot
Current Blob has no powers and is a walking skinbag though... the preHoM Blob might succumb to gas... not sure.

batdude123
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
the preHoM Blob might succumb to gas... not sure.

laughing out loud

LordFear
prep or not prep Bats is dead

batdude123
Originally posted by LordFear
prep or not prep Bats is dead

Right... 'cause with preparation time, he's only made failsafes for the entire JLA.

With prep, he'd take Blob down pretty easily.

W/o it, he still has liquid nitrogen capsules in his belt...

LordFear
Originally posted by batdude123
Right... 'cause with preparation time, he's only made failsafes for the entire JLA.

With prep, he'd take Blob down pretty easily.

W/o it, he still has liquid nitrogen capsules in his belt...

yeah because liquid nitrogen is the answer to everything right?
sure buddy

I don't give a crap with prep, this is a guy that goes toe to toe with the entire xmen and Hulk. C'mon Bats is a HUMAN, try to remember that

batdude123
yeah because liquid nitrogen is the answer to everything right?
sure buddy

I don't give a crap with prep, this is a guy that goes toe to toe with the entire xmen and Hulk. C'mon Bats is a HUMAN, try to remember that

It's certainly a viable tactic for him to beat Blob. I've never seen Blob survive temperatures of -320 degrees Fahrenheit.

I know exactly what Batman is capable of. You needn't tell me anything about him. He is more than capable of taking down Blob with prep time.

LordFear
Originally posted by batdude123
It's certainly a viable tactic for him to beat Blob. I've never seen Blob survive temperatures of -320 degrees Fahrenheit.

I know exactly what Batman is capable of. You needn't tell me anything about him. He is more than capable of taking down Blob with prep time.

Yeah and with Prep he could take down Thanos with the IG too. Too bad they didn't make a crossover where Reed contacted Bruce to help out because with prep Bruce is a god/lol/ridiculous

batdude123
Yeah and with Prep he could take down Thanos with the IG too. Too bad they didn't make a crossover where Reed contacted Bruce to help out because with prep Bruce is a god/lol/ridiculous

How does me saying he could take down Blob with prep time, equate to you making an exaggerated statement about Bruce taking down Thanos with the IG? What the f**k?

It's easily within he's intellect level to beat Blob with prep time. Get your bullshit outta here.

Soljer
Batman with prep versus the Blob?

*laughs his ass off*

With prep, Batman solos the Hulk and the Blob, and half the Xmen.

Simultaneously.

Doesn't mean he has shit on Thanos, though, wink.

complexbrother
where does this blob can lift 60 tons and has superhuman speed comes from ? he can lift 5 tons and has the average speed of a man of simular height but normal size.
Batman puts a flare in his eyes to bling him then give him a dose of knockout gas, and it's night night Dukesy

Madvillain
bumpp.

yugotank
W/O prep Bats would go down.

Even with prep it would be tough on the Batman...Without knowing what the Blob's "limits" are, and Bats "I dont kill people" attitude, I could see Blob giving him a run for his money.

I could be wrong..........

rougeredmage
you do realise that Blob has battle with Iceman on nummerous occations... and is normaly powerfull enough to to overcome him unlesss iceman is backed up by his felllow x-men. all his body mass insulates him against extremes of temperatures i belive.

i am sorrry but Blob is going to take this one. he has the superior durability speed agaility and strengh. you need super strengh and endurance to go up against the blob. Happy Dance yes is face is more vulnerable then the rest of his body...but still it is not enough to know your opponants weak point it is getting to it

K-Dog
Batman and Wolverine are consistently written as higher than normal, and Blob is kinda dumb, so Batman could somehow take this. Normally Blob should take it however (most of the time). I don't see his head as being extremely vulnerable. Compared to his almost invulnerable body, yes, but not that weak. Perhaps his head is about half as tough as his strength should be, whereas his body is much more durable than his strength level should dictate. Blob 7/10, Batman 3/10. But even if Batman "loses", he still escapes with his life 9/10.

endrict
Could sonics work on the Blob??

Madvillain
Blob.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
No prep?

As usual, Galan echoes my thoughts.

big grin

D_Dude1210
Originally posted by Galan007
No prep?

Batman digs into his utility belt and pulls out a....

JLA Communicator!!!

Superman flies in, pwns Blob and flies away.

Batman.... Wins!

rotiart
WTF. I was reading through the pages and realized that about every year Madvillain bumps this thread. Crazy!!! 3 years running and its only 3 pages.. big grin

BTW... if Batman uses gas on Blob... Blob uses his own gas.... shit

Btw current blob is like Austin Powers 3... at the very end when fat bastard had gone on the jared diet!

The Scribe
Wouldn't this be kind of like Batman vs Clayface?

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/t0ab0b38askzgtjmac8d_thumb.gif http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/r15sppkk0jp1j5d2pr0j_thumb.jpg

basilisk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
the preHoM Blob might succumb to gas... not sure.

Makes it sound like he ate too many bean burritos.

Originally posted by complexbrother
Batman puts a flare in his eyes to bling him then give him a dose of knockout gas, and it's night night Dukesy

Then shoves liquid nitrogen capsules down his throat and Batkicks his face a few times for good measure.

From what I've seen of the Blob the flare/gas combo might well work. The important thing is for Batman to just stay the hell out of his way during the fight.

Stunner2xx
Bottom line is batman has fought ppl similar to blob

since he is given his utility belt
might have well just given him the Miracle machine

that belt of his has everything...sometimes he removes the kitchen sink cuz it makes him look fat

batman stabs blob with super concentraited Ex-lax given to him by reed richards

blob soils himself repeatedly until his intestines fail and his retectum explodes

to ensure a victory batman walks over to his head as blob lays on the floor helpless

**Bat Kick**

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.