i wonder?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazychic
what would happen if for this thread we all did a switcharoo the will haTERS would be will lovers and the jack haters *me* would be jack lovers and we discussed potc 1 and 2 with those prospectives

mss_mira
wow interesting.... i actually think this is a good idea and personally feel it could jst stengthen our belief in liz/jack... i'll take a shot at it.
i think will and elizabeth belong together *ouch, it hurts* because they... have a special connection, and are basically child hood sweet hearts.*holding it together* jack and liz just have a sexual attraction, because they have been stranded together so many times, it means nothing... *eyes swelling with tears*

Hambah
lol

crazychic
their we go making progress i guess this is kinda like therapy wow i never thought i could stoop that low *cries*

mss_mira
so crazy chick... i think its ur turn to make a statement

crazychic
well ok ill try i think jack and liz were meant for eachother and their chemistry is awesome *cries a lot* and their love is eternal *ouch* and will and liz will never belong together*the pain* wow this is harder than i thought well i made my very painful statement now its your turn miss mira stand up and be a will lover its not that bad lol

Mistypirate
I don't really feel connected with the W/E pairing. When I watched COTBP I though the W/L pairing was ok, typical Disney movie. W/E ending was expected fine, whatever. I con-sired the J/L scenes very good and excited to watch. The whole dancing around the fire singing a Pirates life for me caught my attention. I though there was something there, but I never tied it to be something romantic. Because I was expecting a W/E ending. But I was never motivated to see the movie more than once. But DMC changed my perspective with the J/L chemistry. I never expected this, I was in shock. That was what motivated me to see the movie 8 times (I know...sad LOL). But it all made sense to me, I said hey why not? that is what this movie is all about. Liz has always dreamed with pirates, Jack is a pirate and our anti hero, the majority of people love this character and we want to see our hero happy. So it all clicked in DMC. J/L belong together no matter what. A high social respectable women with a pirate heart. And a pirate but also a good man.

crazychic
uh you are completely missing the point no offense but your supposed to at least try to act like your a w/e fan like i did w/ j/e

mss_mira
ok here goes nothing....
i think ur wrong crazychic... its all about love vs. lust, and lust is all that jack and liz have. but will and liz have love... *gags and resists the temptation to throw computer out the window* love that is held together by theirbondas children... its the fairy tale love, the disney ending *curses under breath* every true romance has a test that will challenge their relationship. jack is a pirate and sleeps around, liz deserves better than that *cries histerically and hiccups*

mss_mira
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I don't really feel connected with the W/E pairing. When I watched COTBP I though the W/L pairing was ok, typical Disney movie. W/E ending was expected fine, whatever. I con-sired the J/L scenes very good and excited to watch. The whole dancing around the fire singing a Pirates life for me caught my attention. I though there was something there, but I never tied it to be something romantic. Because I was expecting a W/E ending. But I was never motivated to see the movie more than once. But DMC changed my perspective with the J/L chemistry. I never expected this, I was in shock. That was what motivated me to see the movie 8 times (I know...sad LOL). But it all made sense to me, I said hey why not? that is what this movie is all about. Liz has always dreamed with pirates, Jack is a pirate and our anti hero, the majority of people love this character and we want to see our hero happy. So it all clicked in DMC. J/L belong together no matter what. A high social respectable women with a pirate heart. And a pirate but also a good man. loved it. brought tears to my eyes

Mistypirate
Sorry like I said, I just don't feel any connection with the W/E pairing. And I gave you my reasons why?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by mss_mira
loved it. brought tears to my eyes

Thank you, smile this pair motivate me so much. I just don't know why.

mss_mira
lol... me t.. wait i should say it on this thread, im suppose to be a w/e shipper here lol sorry

Mistypirate
Trust me I really do want to see it, and place myself in their shoes. But there is nothing that attracts me to this pairing. They don't take me beyond the movie just like J/L does.

crazychic
its ok and great job on your switch how do you feel?

mss_mira
if ur talking to me i feel the same... i dontthink i have the stomach for this... Oh wait this just gave me an idea for a thread!!!!

crazychic
whaTS THE IDEA? BUT IM GLAD I COULD HELP

PirateDiva
Ummm i tried to think about it but i cant do the whole switcharoo....Jack Lizzie all the Way!!!! W0o0o0o0o0o0!!!

Jack/Lizzie big grin

Will/Liz sad

crazychic
NICE WELL AT LEAST YOU TRIED BUT YOU CAN TRY HARDER LOL

mmoviejunkie
how do you hate jack?
even if you are a will/liz shipper

crazychic
hates a strong word so is dislike i like him just not him and liz together but hes a great aspect in the movie

mmoviejunkie
so if there was no liz/jack thing
then you wouldn't hate him?

crazychic
exactly your a quick learner and ive never hated him

Mistypirate
Yes lets not use the word hate, we have enough hatred around the world. Peace On Earth.

crazychic
exactly i said hate was a strong word thats why i didnt use it and it would be cool if we had peace everyone would be happy big grin

mmoviejunkie
removed

crazychic
HUH? confused

mmoviejunkie
lol-i wrote something lame
'cause she said peace on earth and so i said good will to men
but i removed it

crazychic
oh well you shouldve left it that was funny

mmoviejunkie
lol-
i thought it was stupid-i'm always saying stupid stuff like that

Hambah
Originally posted by Mistypirate
I don't really feel connected with the W/E pairing. When I watched COTBP I though the W/L pairing was ok, typical Disney movie. W/E ending was expected fine, whatever. I con-sired the J/L scenes very good and excited to watch. The whole dancing around the fire singing a Pirates life for me caught my attention. I though there was something there, but I never tied it to be something romantic. Because I was expecting a W/E ending. But I was never motivated to see the movie more than once. But DMC changed my perspective with the J/L chemistry. I never expected this, I was in shock. That was what motivated me to see the movie 8 times (I know...sad LOL). But it all made sense to me, I said hey why not? that is what this movie is all about. Liz has always dreamed with pirates, Jack is a pirate and our anti hero, the majority of people love this character and we want to see our hero happy. So it all clicked in DMC. J/L belong together no matter what. A high social respectable women with a pirate heart. And a pirate but also a good man.

exactly. the w/e scenes in the movie are just like 'aww thats sweet'..but the j/e scenes are just like so intense and amazing

crazychic
oh well i think well get along fine im always saying stupid stuff too lol

Mistypirate
No you are not.. sad

crazychic
yes i am but most of my stupid stuff is funny why are you sad?

Mistypirate
Originally posted by crazychic
yes i am but most of my stupid stuff is funny why are you sad?

I feel bad when people put themselves down, no matter what you should be proud of yourself. You have to believe in what you think, no matter what.

crazychic
well thanks and maybe you should take your own advice, but when i say stupid stuff i say it to be funny even though its whats the word im looking for............... oh stupid lol so dont fell bad k cause I dont like it when people r sad

Mistypirate
Originally posted by crazychic
well thanks and maybe you should take your own advice, but when i say stupid stuff i say it to be funny even though its whats the word im looking for............... oh stupid lol so don't fell bad k cause I don't like it when people r sad

Why should I take my own advice? I don't believe what I post is stupid. I have high self steam, therefore I never put myself down regardless if its a stupid comment or not.

crazychic
ok then never mind and good for you

Chiki Mina
oh come on ppls lol

stop kicking on yourselves this is starting to look like a funeral lol

SarahB
lolbig grin well i see y ppl put themselves down cos ppl bash each other smetimes.. i was scared ov tht once lol....anyay wat was the subject on agen?

LovelyOne
I dont understand how anyone who likes Pirates of the Caribbean could be a Jack hater..Pirates of the caribean would be nothing without him..Movie 1 wouldnt have been successful in any way shape or form..Orlando and Keira and some other actor playing Jack would'nt have had the potential to make the movie a success they wouldnt have even made a sequel had it not been for Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow..

some prople are just insane lol..if not that then they are delusional to think that the movie is so successful because of Will Turner..I'm going to share my opinion and say that Elizabeth does now help make it quite successful only because she's become "Jack Sparrow's love interest"

SarahB
I'm going to share my opinion and say that Elizabeth does now help make it quite successful only because she's become "Jack Sparrow's love interest- Lovelyone

yh..thts true..i agree lol

crazychic
WELL LOVELY I DONT HATE HIM AS IVE SAID BEFORE HE MAKES THE FILM

Swann&Sparrow
How come you said before he was an aspect? He is the film.

Gosh, I don't get you EW shippers. Seriously, this thread had some potenial. I think alot of our silliness has ruined it. Let's try it again, maybe we'll all find peace. If we can see the opposite ending then we can live with it if it comes in AWE.

I would've helped alot of us. Let's try and be alittle serious here. Cause as I see it, all of our seriousness has diappeared. We began as facts and symbolisms and logic. After we excersized all of that out, we have nothing left but pure belief and obsession.

But if we let that obsession grow too far, then we lose site of our logic and thoeries we worked so hard to obtain and prefect.

We'll turn into KTTC soon. I believe there were once good people there that were just like us, ambicious and smart. With more than just a belief. But they lost it all in the time that strechted, soon they lost their logic. Now they are only obsessed people.

And the newcomers don't know of anything of that logic they once had. They only see the possesiveness towards EW and/or J/E. But once in a while you see good strong, opiniated posts.

Guys, I miss those posts. I know we're running out of theories and symbolisms but we have to be careful. Soon we'll be KTTC, exausted, worn out and dead out of ideas.

crazychic
the reason you dont get us is because your against us lol and he is not the movie hes a big part no doubt but hes not the movie

sparrobethroxmy
ur kinda true jack isn't the only on that makes the movie and Will he makes it too only becuz when u put him next to jack he is like a super pansy makes jack look way better though that is not possible but he does and liz also makes it becuz what lovely says she is jack's love intrest and yet she is in denile but mainly w/o jack sparrow potc will not be what it is today

crazychic
well thats true and will isnt a pansy boy

Chiki Mina
wow this is turning into an ugly debate

*sits and watches the fight*

crazychic
ya thats pretty much what itis

sparrobethroxmy
lol but i am winning stick out tongue jk your a good debater! next to Jack will is a pansy. doesn't it seem strange how jack always manage to save liz and only will seems to make it more difficult. lol

Bwa Ha Ha
..............yes

Chiki Mina
..............uh................

Bwa Ha Ha
...........what is it?

Chiki Mina
Are they still arguing?

crazychic
nooo sorry im not allowed on kmc soo i come on whenever i am able too and now im back soooo back to the debate i am a good debater soo thanx for that will is NOT a pansy boy and sometimes difficulty is for a good reason im VERY STUBBBORN AND I HAVE GOOD REASON

Depprived
Swann&Sparrow - why are you so against KTTC? There's a lot of good people on there are intelligent J/E discussion going on every day. There are some peopleI don't agree with but I just ignore them. I don't think the majority of people on their are 'obsesed', just passionate.

And I'm sorry: I can't proclaim my love for EW, I just can't.

Mistypirate
At first I thought bad about the people from KTTC, I thought they were all the same. But I was wrong. There are a lot of really good people. Every now and then you will find an air head, but thats ok, like you said just ignore them.They bring some intelligent point of views. I like their discussions, I give credit to the J/L shippers, because they are so positive about a J/L ending. They are so optimistic. You don't see them freaked out like we do LOL. Thats what I admire of them.And if you look at the polls the J/L shippers dominate the forum. There are a bunch of really nice people in KTTC.

crazychic
i dont hate jack i just like will better

willofthewisp
Wouldn't it be more logical and fair to say that it takes all these aspects and elements combined to make POTC what it is? I don't understand how someone can like a movie without liking the main character, but whatever. Johnny Depp did a lot with the character and it shows. He put in so much effort and succeeded because it looks like he's putting forth no effort at all. But we can't have The Jack Sparrow Show. A character like Will is important.

It reminds me of Beetlejuice. Who's seen that? Beetlejuice is outrageous, has the best lines, saves the day....sounds like Jack. But the story is about Adam and Barbara, "normal and boring" people. But their story is actually quite entertaining and they have a quirkiness and likability to them. They also serve as breathers to Beetlejuice, which is what Will does. We need them to be opposites and we need one to "dominate" the other because we can't have too much of either.

I also find it unfair to say that Liz is more popular only because she is now two men's love interest. She was two men's love interest in the first film and Jack wasn't even as issue there. Sure, we liked their chemistry and they had some great scenes together, but it was clear the writers weren't going to go any further until DMC. Liz is a resourceful, calm under pressure, adventurous young woman and that was what I got out of her character. It was nice to see a woman who knew what she was doing and created her own rescues, but messed up enough to be human and real. She has always been interesting and I would say DMC has only given her more to do.

katelovespirate
i cant agree that Liz is calm under pressure... wink though i don't think that dents her likability. i just keep picturing all her freak outs, screaming fests, etc. she does think well under pressure though.

being Jack's love interest gave her a chance to show her villianess side. it brought her character from Belle to Cleopatra.

willofthewisp
I think most of the time she's calm under pressure, specifically the raid on the Governor's Mansion in COTBP. She had a plan for her maid and thought very quick and on her feet. Maybe calm's the wrong word. But she doesn't fold under pressure. She usually has an idea of what to do about it.
She's pretty calm with that gun pointed at Beckett. He's not going to talk her into putting it down, and most girls would probably be a little too intimidated by Jack, but we've seen she can handle him. She makes wrong decisions sometimes, but I have to say, I would rather have a plan and be wrong then just fall on the ground and beg for mercy and wait to be rescued.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.