need new topics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazychic
hey everyone im going to call this the brainstorming and discussion thread but theirs one problem i think eveyones running out of ideas and when we put up threads their all aboutthe same stuff and have already been discussd soo........... ideas please wow im full of ideas tonight lol

evilm0nki3
i dunno if anyone is running out of ideas..

we seem to be posting quite alot to be out of ideas

just using existing threads we are

wow im yoda

crazychic
cool i loveyoda but im starting to see that a lot of the threads are talking about the same stuff

Hambah
i'm fine with our current threads, thank you smile

Mistypirate
Im Happy with this forum. I like it the way it is. smile

evilm0nki3
Indeed

crazychic
Originally posted by evilm0nki3
Indeed aww thanks you guys do you think what i think about the threads or am i alone on this one?

crazychic
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Im Happy with this forum. I like it the way it is. smile again thnx

Hambah
crazychick, you're a democrat, right?

crazychic
uh no republican why what does that have to do with anything?

Hambah
wow
nvm then

Chiki Mina
what does politics have to do with anything at all lol

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Hambah
crazychick, you're a democrat, right?

LMAO we have gone from debating pairings to Christianity and now political preference. LMAO. Hambah you are funny laughing out loud

crazychic
thankyou she (chika) gets it what were you going to say i wont be offended i promose and whats wow about it?

Hambah
lol, no, nvm. i forget anyway haha

crazychic
well try to remember please you cant tell me something and not tell me cause ill never forget and then ill push lol

MR.Grum
i got one we can all hop of butt bandits fo a while

sparrobethroxmy
ikes the political talk that is the only subject that gets my family arguing so much we just relected who's going to be governer of California again and my family had a huge blow out on who should be governer angelides or swartznegger *yay Arnald Swartznegger won*

crazychic
ya same with my family but religions worse will my grandpa ever stop talking the world will never know (hes a paster)

sparrobethroxmy
lol yea religion is big in most world. My dad is the same way but he is a youth pastor.

crazychic
ya well my grandpa is a full on believer he told me for an hour and a half about how charmed is for the devil and that those are the kinda things that lead you to the road to hell

ivebeendepped43
offtopicthis is the potc thread,not the charmed thread

crazychic
ya i know but things lead to one another on another thread we were talking from religion to politics freaky

ivebeendepped43
ok.............

sparrobethroxmy
lol yea my dad did the same for the same thing for the Harry Potter series on how it's devilish and i dont want u reading it and wizards are bad and the whole inchalada but im a rebel and i read it and debated to him why it has nothing to do with devils and the whole works. I still love the series.

I know its a potc thread!! potc and harry potter rox!! big grin

sorry for changin the channels i do that alot. angel

crazychic
its fine so do i and im a rebel too i still watch buffy, charmed, and ive watched ALL the harry potter movies so yeah

sparrobethroxmy
lol! same here i watched and read all the Harry potter movies

Here's a topic in 2007 who do you think will be the best movie of the year?

Pirates of The Caribbean: at worlds End
spider Man 3
Shreck 3
Harry potter and the order of pheonix

idk any other biggies but yea

ivebeendepped43
theres also Pirates of the Great Salt lake. i cant wait to see this movie!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSsoY2DAjKE

sparrobethroxmy
HAHAHAhaha!!!laughing

that sounds really good i want to see it too!! thats another to the list!

Chiki Mina
I wanna see my man in tights: Spidey big grin

sparrobethroxmy
lol has anyone seen shrek trailer yet? the spidy 3 sounds good the trailer is awesome

Chiki Mina
mmm yes....***Dirty thoughts***

evilm0nki3
You like Tobey? smile

Oh and my bro told me that on the news they were talking to some girl that used to be a witch and she said that alot of those poeple or someone i dont know who on Harry Potter that those are names of actual demons...

Swann&Sparrow
Ahem. Off topic guys. Sorry to be the voice of annoyance...but...there are threads for certain things, and this is a POTC thread...

-Waits For Bashing-

sparrobethroxmy
lol we are in a "we need a new topic" thread and i made a new topic

what movie do you think is going to be the years best movie in 2007?
potc 3 at worlds end
spiderman 3
shrek 3
Pirates of the Great Salt lake
the simpsons movie
fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer
meet teh robinsons
the messanger
teenage mutant ninja turtles
Norbit
smockin aces
the number 23
ghost rider
the assasination of Jesse james by teh coward robert Ford

evilm0nki3
Pirates 3 and Spidey 3 tied.

katelovespirate
does anyone know what happens in spidey 3? cause i have a feeling if its a bittersweet ending, it wont do as well as if its a happy ending. i dont go see movies that have sad endings more than once, except DMC cause it wasnt really a sad ending for me, since we knew Jack would be back.

i reckon whichever one has the more impressive (and probably satisfying) ending will win.

and i think pirates has the advantage as its the incumbant movie success--- its been a while since Spidey was last big... and the comic book movies are starting to wind down, whereas people are still in pirate mania.

sparrobethroxmy
so true so true but the thing is there are way more harry potter fans in the world then there are pirates and hp 3 and 4 were pretty big in box office but im going pirates 3 becuz if it made 132 milion in one weekend lets not say its goin to happen again. Spidy 3 will also be big becuz people have been waiting a long time for spiderman to have another movie. so it will be close but i agree with u potc 3 will probably win! big grin

crazychic
OK SHORT VERSION TOO MUCH READING FOR ME

PirateDiva
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
lol we are in a "we need a new topic" thread and i made a new topic

what movie do you think is going to be the years best movie in 2007?
potc 3 at worlds end
spiderman 3
shrek 3
Pirates of the Great Salt lake
the simpsons movie
fantastic 4 rise of the silver surfer
meet teh robinsons
the messanger
teenage mutant ninja turtles
Norbit
smockin aces
the number 23
ghost rider
the assasination of Jesse james by teh coward robert Ford

Well movie critics and other places already anticipate that POTC3 is going to be the BIGGEST MOVIE OF 2007......but i also think Spidy 3 and Shrek 3 will be big hits too and they are all realeased the same month!!!

evilm0nki3
ooo i just watched that trailer for Pirates of the Great Salt Lake!!

I reallyreally want to see that smile big grin

Hambah
lol yeah same

Mistypirate
It looks good. I really want to see it to.

crazychic
I DITTO EVERYTHING

ivebeendepped43
i no!!!!!! my sweet adorable pirate Kirby heyborne. he is irrisistable! just like my Johnny!http://i17.tinypic.com/2enlzm1.jpg(on the bottom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.