The Question v.s Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
Come on Boy-o's. EEho's th better detective.

The cospiracy buff or the Dark Knight

Badabing
Oudh, this one is tough. I guess it depends on the type of case. Cough *cop out* Cough.

SpunkySmurph
Q ftw!

Darth Macabre
Hm...I'd go with Batman, but it's too close to actually say...Though, Robin has the potential to be better than them.

olympian
The Question for me. More driven to fgure out the truth in things.

Loot
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Hm...I'd go with Batman, but it's too close to actually say...Though, Robin has the potential to be better than them.

robin has what? no way

Baldey
Batman. He has proved it again and again and has been stated to be the worlds greatest detective. He wins.

Loot

Juntai
Batman and Question are both badass.

Baldey
Indeed they are Juntai.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Loot
robin has what? no way Robin has proven himself to be a great detective, and has the potential to be a better detective than Batman....So yes way!

batdude123
Batman... the world's GREATEST detective.

And he'd also kick Question's ass in a fight too...

Black Arachnid
the qustion fight dirty so he'll try to kill batman when he's out as bruce wayne
an like hit him with he's car

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Arachnid
the qustion fight dirty so he'll try to kill batman when he's out as bruce wayne
an like hit him with he's car

laughing out loud

hunbu04
the question already know who batman is plus this is tough to say but he maybe a better detective than bruce

batdude123
Originally posted by hunbu04
he maybe a better detective than bruce

Untrue.

Badabing
Originally posted by hunbu04
the question already know who batman is plus this is tough to say but he maybe a better detective than bruce
Eh no!

Black Arachnid
The question would find out and if not he'll would kill people that he thought was batman he would go down a long list before kill bruce

lorddreamer
I think Bats has more under his belt. And in it!!!! But seriously, its pretty close, but Batman is called DCs greatest detective for a reason, despite some really, really, really bad Fups on his part as a detective

Black Arachnid
DC's world greatest
the Question was not from DC originally

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.