Walker vs. Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
Walker - He is a Death God who killed everyone in an entire galaxy and Thanos was scared of him

Odin - You know him

Who wins?

Howard_Jones
Odin more times than not.

Soujaboy
What else has Walker done?

golem370
Walker- http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/walker.html & http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/walker.html

masterbruce
Walker looks pretty stupid. But he will OWN Odin.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by masterbruce
Walker looks pretty stupid. But he will OWN Odin.

You really don't read comics do you?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You really don't read comics do you?

"As a Death-God, Walker possesses virtual immortality and invulnerability; the ability to manipulate vast cosmic/mystical energies for numerous purposes including powerful force-bolts, creating near-impenetrable force fields, the ability to manipulate small pockets of space-time, and the creation of interdimensional apertures to transport himself across dimensions. Walker has augmented his already vast power by absorbing the soul of every being within his home Galaxy. These trillions of souls increase his abilities to an unknown degree, making him possibly the most powerful Death-God within this universe."

Kid Kurdy
Depends where they are fighting. Walker's universe, Earth, somewhere in space or Asgard ?

Soujaboy
"As a Death-God, Walker possesses virtual immortality and invulnerability; the ability to manipulate vast cosmic/mystical energies for numerous purposes including powerful force-bolts, creating near-impenetrable force fields, the ability to manipulate small pockets of space-time, and the creation of interdimensional apertures to transport himself across dimensions. Walker has augmented his already vast power by absorbing the soul of every being within his home Galaxy. These trillions of souls increase his abilities to an unknown degree, making him possibly the most powerful Death-God within this universe."

So you don't?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Depends where they are fighting. Walker's universe, Earth, somewhere in space or Asgard ?

the Walker's powers are not tied to being in his realm, I don't know about Odin though.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soujaboy
So you don't?

I only flip through comics at bookstores, so yeah I guess I don't.

I just got the sense that Odin is slightly more powerful than Thanos whereas Walker is quite a bit more powerful, hence Walker >>> Odin. I'd like to hear your argument for the opposite stance.

Soujaboy
I only flip through comics at bookstores, so yeah I guess I don't.

I just got the sense that Odin is slightly more powerful than Thanos whereas Walker is quite a bit more powerful, hence Walker >>> Odin. I'd like to hear your argument for the opposite stance.

I just don't feel like trying to explain this to you. Let's just say that Odin has killed and brought a death god back to life before.

golem370
Yeah maybe a Asgardian Death God like Hela who Thor fought

Soujaboy
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah maybe a Asgardian Death God like Hela who Thor fought

This gut isn't much, he has no feats.

And yea, Hela's in skyfather lv.

thtadthtshldntb
Odin almost absorb the entire 616 universe once and was mindraping the population. This was in real time. Odin stopped himself and undid all the damage including making all the countless quadrillions of of beings whom he had already absorbed forget about the experience.

Odin fought and defeated Seth on multiple occasions. The final time was a multiple galaxy destroyed battle.

Odin has defeated Surtur on multiple occasions. Surtur is a being who destroyed a galaxy just to "test" his sword.

This is just off the top of my head.

Odin defeats this guy rather easily.

And as to Odin vs Thanos, Odin was clearly not going all out for that fight. He was just trying to drive Thanos off and was slowly increasing his power level. Just as he looked like he was starting to get slightly annoyed that Thanos would not back off and leave, AW intervened to save Thanos who could barely stand at the time.

complexbrother
wherever they fight the landscape would be absolutly devestated . but I belive Odin could pull out a win (bairly)

King Kandy
Walker. He spans a galaxy-wide pantheon, whreas Odin is just Earth-based.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King Kandy
Walker. He spans a galaxy-wide pantheon, whreas Odin is just Earth-based.

Earth based? Odin's been on earth once in like the last couple thousand years. The only reason he came to earth is to fight Seth, which is where he destroyed countless galaxies.

King Kandy
He's an from an EARTH PANTHEON!

Walker is from a Pantheon that got a whole galaxy to worship it.

thtadthtshldntb
He's an from an EARTH PANTHEON!

Walker is from a Pantheon that got a whole galaxy to worship it.

Odin and the Gods of Earth rejected mortal worships centuries ago.

Odin and the Asgardian gods are known throughout the 616 Cosmos. During the Lee days it was routine for Thor to travel to other galaxies and beings had almost always heard of him or Odin.

hunbu04
the powers of the skyfathers is far superior to those of the death gods or goddess. this is not even funny plus odin and zeus are two of the most powerful skyfathers with almost infinite mystical energy manipulation

King Kandy
Originally posted by hunbu04
the powers of the skyfathers is far superior to those of the death gods or goddess. this is not even funny plus odin and zeus are two of the most powerful skyfathers with almost infinite mystical energy manipulation
Yeah, but Walkers pantheon is more powerful then others in general.

Death was scared of him.

Priest

Death was scared of him.
pis my friend

The Weather God
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZyW8xpOZAFg

King Kandy
Originally posted by Priest
pis my friend
Oh, whatever. If we have to ignore Walkers PIS, then he has zero feats. At all.

He had two appearence's in a whopping two comics.

The entire storyline was PIS.

Priest
Oh, whatever. If we have to ignore Walkers PIS, then he has zero feats. At all.

He had two appearence's in a whopping two comics.

The entire storyline was PIS.
i was just infering that is stupid how death was scared of walker..its just dosent make sence erm

King Kandy
Originally posted by Priest
i was just infering that is stupid how death was scared of walker..its just dosent make sence erm
It just shows how powerful Walker really was.

If that arc (Walker's ONLY appearence) is dismissed as PIS, then we have nothing to go by in this debate... at all.

hunbu04
the entire asgardian and olympian gods are known through out the cosmos. in infinity gaulet it was stated that thanos destroyed the herculean galaxy, and everytime thanos does something was he usually called it an herculean effort maybe walker is in the same league as hades,hela,and seth but not in the same league as a skyfather. don't forget the skyfathers are considerd cosmics beings just behind the cosmics dieties who are the watcher, the stranger, galactus, infinity, death, eternity, Lady love and Hate, kronos, master order and chaos and the LT who is the judge of the cosmics deities are you trying to say walker is in the same league as the abstract and cubic beings

King Kandy
the entire asgardian and olympian gods are known through out the cosmos. in infinity gaulet it was stated that thanos destroyed the herculean galaxy, and everytime thanos does something was he usually called it an herculean effort
You mean you're not formilioar with the term "Herculian effort"?

It doesn't mean your power isequal to Hercules.

King Kandy
don't forget the skyfathers are considerd cosmics beings just behind the cosmics dieties who are the watcher, the stranger, galactus, infinity, death, eternity, Lady love and Hate, kronos, master order and chaos and the LT who is the judge of the cosmics deities are you trying to say walker is in the same league as the abstract and cubic beings
Are you psycho!?

Skyfathers are nowhere NEAR LT and the Abstracts, you dumbF***.

hunbu04
I said skyfather are below the abstract and cubic so you r the one being silly but above any death god

King Kandy
"Just Behind"

More like "So far behind it's incomprehensible"

hunbu04
the skyfathers are pretty powerful after all they are kind of omnipotent in the realm

King Kandy
the skyfathers are pretty powerful after all they are kind of omnipotent in the realm
Sure, man, sure...

But htese battles, unless stated otherwise, take place in a neutral plane.

Supreme being
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
Odin almost absorb the entire 616 universe once and was mindraping the population. This was in real time. Odin stopped himself and undid all the damage including making all the countless quadrillions of of beings whom he had already absorbed forget about the experience.

Odin fought and defeated Seth on multiple occasions. The final time was a multiple galaxy destroyed battle.

Odin has defeated Surtur on multiple occasions. Surtur is a being who destroyed a galaxy just to "test" his sword.

This is just off the top of my head.

Odin defeats this guy rather easily.

And as to Odin vs Thanos, Odin was clearly not going all out for that fight. He was just trying to drive Thanos off and was slowly increasing his power level. Just as he looked like he was starting to get slightly annoyed that Thanos would not back off and leave, AW intervened to save Thanos who could barely stand at the time.

Really don't want to stroll of topic here but i have noticed this is the second time you listed the consuming the entire 616 universe, i think its safe to acknowledge that that was utter bullsh.. if Odin had that power he would have squatted the celestial that creamed him and the whole of Asgard. And i most have missed the part where it stated Odin was holding back for Thanos cause the comic i read he even brought out the spear to lay an extra whooping on thanos now in general when someone has the option of using a pistol and they pull out a submachine gun i think its safe to assume they arnt playing and mean business.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Supreme being
And i most have missed the part where it stated Odin was holding back for Thanos cause the comic i read he even brought out the spear to lay an extra whooping on thanos now in general when someone has the option of using a pistol and they pull out a submachine gun i think its safe to assume they arnt playing and mean business.
Yah. You are correct.

xmarksthespot
So it's not Walker: Texas Ranger...? In that case Odin wins.

King Kandy
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
So it's not Walker: Texas Ranger...? In that case Odin wins.
No, he doesn't!

Odin is known across the universe...

Walker is WORSHIPED across the universe, and had Death shaking in her little purple robe in fear!

xmarksthespot
Meh. I'm wary of giving fights to obscure one-off brief appearance characters. But okay we'll say Walker then.

King Kandy
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Meh. I'm wary of giving fights to obscure one-off brief appearance characters. But okay we'll say Walker then.
You bet! He's Probably one of the greates cosmics short of abstract level.

xmarksthespot
That's still a far cry from Walker: Texas Ranger.

Martian_mind
Based on two appearances?

King Kandy
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Based on two appearances?
There's nothing else to base him on.

tkitna
Death wasnt afraid of The Walker. She pretty much turned her nose up to him. Thanos was the one who talked her into hiding.

Anyways, I give Walker the win against Odin.

King Kandy
Originally posted by tkitna
Death wasnt afraid of The Walker. She pretty much turned her nose up to him. Thanos was the one who talked her into hiding.

Anyways, I give Walker the win against Odin.
Since when did she ever listen to Thanos?

I don't recall thjat stated in the comics.

tkitna
http://www.corvusonline.net/thanos/walker.html

King Kandy
If Death actualy had nothing to fear, she qouldn't have hid...

tkitna
How do we know Death feared him? She originally was not going to hide so we're not sure what would have happened. I would think that Death has a more prominent place in the Universe (especially her own) than the Walker. If she was truly in danger of being destroyed, I would think that higher beings than the Walker and Death herself would have intervened (Eternity, LT, etc,,). I think Death played him for a fool and allowed the battle to take place in purgatory where she was assured victory. Besides that point, who's to say that Death wouldnt have released all of the tortured souls that the Walker had amassed throughout time whenever she wanted?

King Kandy
Thanos knowd Deaths powers. He knows them expertly, both from love and bitter combat.

And he thought that Walker definatly posed a threat to her.

tkitna
Yes, he thought and it was probably true, but we dont know if SHE thought so.

King Kandy
If SHE didn't think so, she wouldn't have listined to Thanos.

Unless it's a conclusion she reached on her own, she never listens to Thanos.

tkitna
She plays Thanos for a fool. She may have done it for pure entertainment just to see Thanos get slapped around. She allowed the game to continue until the Walker pissed her off. Then it was over.

King Kandy
Well, that was in Purgatory...

Death is a dominant force there.

tkitna
Thats true, but the point I was trying to make was that its unknown as to whether Death was in serious danger or not. Yes, she took to hiding so it seems that she was indeed concerned about him, but she had no intentions of doing so until Thanos practically begged her. Although the story arc made it out to look like Death was in trouble of being destroyed, i'm not so sure. I realize when she took action they were in purgatory, but i'm curious to know what would have happened outside of that realm. She seemed to just play along with everything until Walker pissed her off, but again, this was in purgatory. I just think she has enough power to have a say about what happened in the outcome regardless of where it took place.

Once again,,,Walker>Odin.

King Kandy
Yeah...

But the point isn't if he could beat Death, the point is whether he could HARM Death, or poise any threat at all. And he could, which puts him at high cosmic-Low abstract level.

tkitna
My only comlaint with that whole theory is again, would the higher beings allow anything to happen to Death if she was truly in danger? She is an integral part of the Universe. This is the reason why I question if she was truly ever in danger to start with even though the story had us think so.

King Kandy
Originally posted by tkitna
My only comlaint with that whole theory is again, would the higher beings allow anything to happen to Death if she was truly in danger? She is an integral part of the Universe. This is the reason why I question if she was truly ever in danger to start with even though the story had us think so.
LT doesn't step in even when Eternity is threatened...

He doesn't care about universal Abstracts.

thtadthtshldntb
He cannot harm multi-death. Abraxus seems the minimum level needed for that.

King Kandy
Originally posted by thtadthtshldntb
He cannot harm multi-death. Abraxus seems the minimum level needed for that.
Good thing no one claimed he could.

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Walker - He is a Death God who killed everyone in an entire galaxy and Thanos was scared of him

Odin - You know him

Who wins?

Walker

Molecule man
odin dies

King Kandy
You are correct.

guy222
The Death God

zopzop
Since when did she ever listen to Thanos?

I don't recall thjat stated in the comics.

It's true. She wasn't afraid of him. She pitied him and didn't want to hurt him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t460626.html

see the last 3 or so scans.

King Kandy
But it says that she was going to sacrifice herself rather than fight him, so clearly he had the power to harm her. Even not fighting back, I don't see most beings being capable of that.

zopzop
But it says that she was going to sacrifice herself rather than fight him, so clearly he had the power to harm her. Even not fighting back, I don't see most beings being capable of that.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Walker/walkerlostsouls.jpg

"She" was willing to sacrifice herself to prevent him from feeling pain or killing him prematurely.

It was out of pity not fear of his power.

King Kandy
Yeah, but I can't imagine Odin being able to kill death, even if she didn't try and fight back. Walker could though.

Prep-Man
how can you kill someone like Death? lol

zopzop
Yeah, but I can't imagine Odin being able to kill death, even if she didn't try and fight back. Walker could though.

Yes but have you seen the "epic" Odin/Seth slapfest that shook the multiverse? As laughable as it was, Jean Grey HERSELF said she feared that ALL REALITY was about to die. It's true you can look it up.

Walker hasn't been shown doing anything that level. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.