Captain Britian vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faceman
Fight takes place in Great Britian..

complexbrother
good match ! this one will take some thinking .

I belive Aquaman has the slight advantage due to speed and him being not dependant on a border to keep his powers at peak level.

Lucid Lui
Cap wins out on land. He's stronger and has the flight advantage.

King_Mungi
Cap's stronger? he's class 90

hunbu04
when is flight every an advantage when the character don't have long range energy attack. plus aquaman has superspeed

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Cap's stronger? he's class 90 Cap's just under Wonder Man and Namor in strength.

And i rate Aquaman around class 60-70.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Cap's just under Wonder Man and Namor in strength.

And i rate Aquaman around class 60-70.

Really? I consider Aquaman class 100 from the feats he has done. Lifting a city block kinda does that

hunbu04
wonder man is class 95 while namor is class 85 on land and mid range class 100 in water plus aquaman is a very impressive telepath and he will speedblitz britain and aquaman got a power up he was alteast class 100 before he became the wise one of the seas now he is like a wizard which make him borderline lord of order range

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Really? I consider Aquaman class 100 from the feats he has done. Lifting a city block kinda does that I don't take the class system literally when rating people. So whille Aquaman has lifted well over 100 tons. He's not as strong as guys like Namor, Thing, Wonder Man etc.

He is more than strong enough to duke it out with them (as has been shown). And he probably would beat Cap. Britain if they were close up and fighting h2h. Just that there's that pesky flight to consider.

Wally West
Originally posted by hunbu04
wonder man is class 95 while namor is class 85 on land and mid range class 100 in water plus aquaman is a very impressive telepath and he will speedblitz britain and aquaman got a power up he was alteast class 100 before he became the wise one of the seas now he is like a wizard which make him borderline lord of order range Since when has Aquaman been capable of speedblitzing someone, especially someone capable of flying at hundreds of miles an hour and has superhuman reflexes...

Lucid Lui
now he is like a wizard which make him borderline lord of order range Getting a bit carried away there, yeah?

"V"
Aquaman gets slapped like a *****. Just because you don't come to someones kingdom and fight them, bad manners. Britain puts him on his ass and kicks him to france.

Seriously probably Aquaman 7/10

Scoobless
Does Cap Britain still have Excalibur?

no expression

wonder man is class 95 while namor is class 85 on land and mid range class 100 in water

Those ratings are 20 years old and really shouldn't be used anymore ... Wonder Man has been shown to lift over 50,000 tons

hunbu04
since when did the thing became a high tier civil war secret files listed him as class 90 and that was about two months ago. no way in hell is thing stronger than aquaman.
the likes of thor/herc/hulk and gladiator was considered marvel powerhouses

Lucid Lui
since when did the thing became a high tier civil war secret files listed him as class 90 and that was about two months ago. no way in hell is thing stronger than aquaman. I wasn't saying Thing was top tier in strength. I rate him, and the others i listed, just below the top tier. And i rate Aquaman just below them.

But if you can provide proof to your claims that Aquaman is stronger than Thing, Wonder Man and Namor, by all means do so.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Scoobless

Those ratings are 20 years old and really shouldn't be used anymore ... Wonder Man has been shown to lift over 50,000 tons Actually that's a huge misconception. WM never succeeded in stopping that press and shortly after trying he even admitts he was in over his head when trying that iirc.

This is a good fight but if AM is allowed to use his full range of powers he should win.

Soleran
Yeah and give Captain Britain his full arsenal as wellsmile

snoopdogg
I meant standard equipment.

Soleran
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I meant standard equipment.

Yeah dude I was just joking around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.