Scarlet Witch Vs phantom stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
does wanda has the smallest chance against the mysterious(spelling) Stranger

Howard_Jones
Which version? House of M or otherwise.

hunbu04
house of M version

Howard_Jones
Ouch. Then Phantom Stranger gets what he's always wanted. A monthly series and an actual powerset.

hunbu04
it may be just me but i think the stranger is just too much for any version of wanda. he is actually an abstract that is why not even the spectre with his omipottence abilities could killed him.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by hunbu04
it may be just me but i think the stranger is just too much for any version of wanda. he is actually an abstract that is why not even the spectre with his omipottence abilities could killed him.

Since when was the Spectre omnipotent?

hunbu04
The spectre has always had omnipotence ability after all he is the cosmics judge of the entire dcu.He once killed darkseid for a couple of sec, even when he went rouge the destroy the entire ninth age of magic and killed every members of the lords of orders and chaos who in their right are considered omnipotent beings.

Loot
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Ouch. Then Phantom Stranger gets what he's always wanted. A monthly series and an actual powerset.

laughing

Galan007
Wanda 10/10

Supreme being
Wanda wins but shes certainly not killing him.

Soljer
When HASN'T the Spectre been, more or less, omnipotent? He's God's friggin wrath. The presence wants him omnipotent, he's omnipotent.

hunbu04
how will wanda win unless you are saying that wanda is above the quintessence a group of five omnipotent beings which include zeus, highfather, shazam, gauthnat, and the phantom stranger

guy222
HOM Wanda FTW

nvrbeenwthagirl
The PS reverts her to human form. Lest we all forget that The PS can control limitless might should he actually act. He Took the spectre's might and added it to his own and others to right the AM. Wanda's own power would be reversed upon her with his and she'd be a stain.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.