Thor and Beta Ray Bill versus Eradicator and Cyborg Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Battle takes place on Apokolips!!!!!!!!!

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Battle takes place on Apokolips!!!!!!!!!

team one

beta ray bob
same, beta is pwnage, and thor is just as pwnage

Board Walker
Team 2, CS tips the scales imo

By Crom!
Originally posted by Board Walker
Team 2, CS tips the scales imo

Agreed. It depends where though on a high tech world it's all over. Apokalips is high tech of course.

Board Walker
Originally posted by By Crom!
Agreed. It depends where though on a high tech world it's all over. Apokalips is high tech of course.

That and the collection of promethian, source wall, lantern rings, kyrptonian, apokoloptian tech, he has assimilated over the years.

Soljer
Hank Henshaw. smile.

Symmetric Chaos
CyborgSuperman is going to be unkillable on Apokolips. Team two wins this for a fair majority.

Bentley
Except... King Rune Thor!

(I assume the creator meant classic)

Beta Ray Howard
Taking Cyborg Supes on an average, team 1 should take majority (Hal Jordan knocking his jaw off with ease kinda makes him look weak)

Henshaw at his best tips the scales the other way in my opinion.

Starscream M
thor has odinforce now

DarkOdin
Team 1 after cyborg supes comes back from the 2nd or 3rd time from all the tech on the planet. either Thor or Bill just blows the whole thing up. Only way to really win on this besides dimensional dumbing him.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Team 1 after cyborg supes comes back from the 2nd or 3rd time from all the tech on the planet. either Thor or Bill just blows the whole thing up. Only way to really win on this besides dimensional dumbing him.

Against the full power of Apokolips tech and fighting the entire planet? facepalm

And it's not easy to blow up this planet.

Enyalus
After Thor's performance against Bor I'd definitely say team one.

If its classic Thor then team two has it easy.

iceman24567
Team two ftw

DarkOdin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Against the full power of Apokolips tech and fighting the entire planet? facepalm

And it's not easy to blow up this planet.

Beta ray bill is can do it. current Thor is far ahead of bill. i don' seen a problem with it. unless you can come up with some sort of tech that coutners the Odinpower

CLassic Thor is another story

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Beta ray bill is can do it. current Thor is far ahead of bill. i don' seen a problem with it. unless you can come up with some sort of tech that coutners the Odinpower

CLassic Thor is another story

How about technology feared by the other pantheons of DC? Or tech strong enough to imprison the entire Greek Pantheon? whistle

id369
Thor and Ray need to put down, Hank quick!.

TricksterPriest
How? Like I said, HOW DO YOU FIGHT A WORLD? blink

kgkg
^ with hammerz

TricksterPriest
facepalm

Starscream M
How? Like I said, HOW DO YOU FIGHT A WORLD? blink godblast

DarkOdin
How about technology feared by the other pantheons of DC? Or tech strong enough to imprison the entire Greek Pantheon? whistle

stick out tongue How about Thor soul suck cyborg supes soul into his on lifeforce.

TricksterPriest
To be honest, I have no idea whether that will work. It is however a testament to Cyborg's resistance to matter-manip and being trapped, that only the times he has been, were by skyfather and up characters.

zeel
Team 2

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

The Nuul
Team 2 with ease.

Hank takes over BRB.

TricksterPriest
doh I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT. dur on me.

Hank can control Bill and use his power against Thor. Hmm, that might violate the Odin enchantment on Stormbreaker, but if not, Thor's even more screwed than he was before.

DarkOdin
doh I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THAT. dur on me.

Hank can control Bill and use his power against Thor. Hmm, that might violate the Odin enchantment on Stormbreaker, but if not, Thor's even more screwed than he was before.

mad

carver9
Team 1, too much raw power.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Team 1, too much raw power. Yep, I have also never seen Henshaw take over a living being before like BrB. If he has ever done it I am not aware of it anywho.

Avlon
Team 2 wins with ridiculous ease.

carver9
I'm pretty sure that neither of the opponents on team 2 dealt with anything CLOSE to what beta ray bill was dishing out against star dust. Half of what beta ray did would KILL anyone on team 2.

I would also like to know how team two is taking this guy down when he survived attacks from both galactus and ego the planet and didnt beta ray bill throw off enough power that it actually DAMAGED galactus hull.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yep, I have also never seen Henshaw take over a living being before like BrB. If he has ever done it I am not aware of it anywho.

What the f**k? N00b. Bill is a CYBORG. thumb down This thread is spite, it's 3vs1 on a planet with rediculous technology with the best technopath in comics.

Carver: Irrelevant. Bill's basically Beta Ray Henshaw for this thread. And in case you haven't figured it out, YOU CAN'T KILL HENSHAW. Nobody in this thread has the power to do it. Warworld ring any bells?

Avlon
The fact that they think that they could blow up apokolips is funny enough.

Erads can also assimilate and control tech, has mind rape, T-vo, Full fortress mode, intangibility, and matter and energy manip.

For most intents and purposes, Bill's out of this fight. Thor isn't handling his own team mate, plus 2 other kryptonian + opponents.

Even if they were all to fight like pure bricks, team 2 would stomp.

Spire
What the f**k? N00b. Bill is a CYBORG. thumb down This thread is spite, it's 3vs1 on a planet with rediculous technology with the best technopath in comics.

Carver: Irrelevant. Bill's basically Beta Ray Henshaw for this thread. And in case you haven't figured it out, YOU CAN'T KILL HENSHAW. Nobody in this thread has the power to do it. Warworld ring any bells?

laughing

Starscream M
Originally posted by Avlon
The fact that they think that they could blow up apokolips is funny enough.

Erads can also assimilate and control tech, has mind rape, T-vo, Full fortress mode, intangibility, and matter and energy manip.

For most intents and purposes, Bill's out of this fight. Thor isn't handling his own team mate, plus 2 other kryptonian + opponents.

Even if they were all to fight like pure bricks, team 2 would stomp. bill's magically enchanted...hes not just a robot. henshaw ain't controlling him.

thor has odinforce...something cyborg and erad have no defense against.

also, you make henshaw sound like a god, but he's lost to superman more times than i can count.

The Nuul
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yep, I have also never seen Henshaw take over a living being before like BrB. If he has ever done it I am not aware of it anywho.

What part or BRB is a Cyborg dont you understand. He has large amount of tech/computer HW and SW inside of him. And Hank is a technopath that controls that stuff.

Avlon
Originally posted by Starscream M
bill's magically enchanted...hes not just a robot. henshaw ain't controlling him.

Bill has magical anti henshaw robot parts? Please show the proof and I will gladly concede this point. LOL

thor has odinforce...something cyborg and erad have no defense against.

You mean it's just another form of energy that can be manipulated by Erads? Erads has used his more potent attacks more than Thor has. Thor has no defense against T-Vo..and he's been matter manipulated before.

also, you make henshaw sound like a god, but he's lost to superman more times than i can count.

Gods (including Thor) have lost to Superman. Henshaw has also beaten Supes. Your point?

Starscream M
Bill has magical anti henshaw robot parts? Please show the proof and I will gladly concede this point. LOL

bill has asgardian enchantment. he's not a regular robot. hence henshaw can't manipulate him. you want me to show proof of antihenshaw parts? why dont you show me henshaw taking control of any magically enchanted cyborgs.

You mean it's just another form of energy that can be manipulated by Erads? Erads has used his more potent attacks more than Thor has. Thor has no defense against T-Vo..and he's been matter manipulated before. magic isn't regular energy...it doesn't follow the laws of science, which erad is limited by. I think thor has better chance against tvo than erad against godblast.

Gods (including Thor) have lost to Superman. Henshaw has also beaten Supes. Your point? you overrate henshaw.

The Nuul
Hank also took over part of the Source Walls tech and I do believe thats living also.

Nihilist
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hank also took over part of the Source Walls tech and I do believe thats living also. which took him a while too do over a period of time.

The Nuul
Well, its also a lot bigger and more powerful than BRB.

TricksterPriest
It's the Source frigging Wall. the fact that he did it at all is insane. no expression

Nihilist
Well, its also a lot bigger and more powerful than BRB. never said it wasnt,but it took time thats all.so dont cry about it.

Starscream M
It's the Source frigging Wall. the fact that he did it at all is insane. no expression why...just cuz it da source? he just had the right powerset

The Nuul
Originally posted by Nihilist
never said it wasnt,but it took time thats all.so dont cry about it.

bawling

TricksterPriest
why...just cuz it da source? he just had the right powerset

*slap* STFU n00b. miffed

The Nuul
Exactly....Hank has the right powerset to stomp/take BRB over.

Its like Magneto vs Wolverine or Colossus.

Also this takes place on Apokolips and Hank knows this place.

Theres insane tech here to do his bidding.

TricksterPriest
I should mention that he commandeered an Apokolips storm-trooper and upgraded him into a body for himself.

UniOmni
OP Isn't the brightest, putting a cyborg up against something that controls machinery.

Outside of that, i do think team 1 would win.

More powerful in the way that matters, and Erads is a loser. Great design, but a loser all the same.

TricksterPriest
Against the entire planet of Apokolips, Eradicator, and Beta-Ray Bill?

Hellz no. Thor's ****ed.

Starscream M
why is everyone assuming brb is being converted by henshaw? brb isn't a goddamn typical robot....jeez

fangirl101
even with out conversion team two is more versatile. more durable. faster. both have superman biology. um yeah. try fighting superman with surfer power or superman with technopathic powers. team two 7/10

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
try fighting superman with surfer power or superman with technopathic powers. team two 7/10 um try again

neither erad nor borg are anywhere close to superman in terms of fighting and brawling

what you have is a silver surfer lite (erad) and a superman wannabe with technopathy

zeel
um try again

neither erad nor borg are anywhere close to superman in terms of fighting and brawling

what you have is a silver surfer lite (erad) and a superman wannabe with technopathy

Dude eradicator >supes he physically can stalment him and he has the ability to transform things and munipulate matter. he has changed the color of the sun, and burned holes in supes skin. Current supes is tougher but in the past eradicater is a cross between supes and silver surfer with some abilities of thanos. As far as brawling id have to agree with ya id give it to supes.

Starscream you yourself said it. We have a silver surfer superman combo. The asgardians have a chance sure they do. But you must remember theses guys are not regular kryptonians. Theses 2 supermen are very versital, even more so then supes. And im takeing nothing from thor and BRB.

Avlon
bill has asgardian enchantment. he's not a regular robot. hence henshaw can't manipulate him. you want me to show proof of antihenshaw parts? why dont you show me henshaw taking control of any magically enchanted cyborgs.

In other words, you have nothing except that he's a (LOL) magically enchanted Cyborg. When has Henshaw failed to take over tech that he's wanted?

Unless Bill is magically enchanted against physical damage and manipulation (he isn't) his tech is as susceptible as any.

magic isn't regular energy...it doesn't follow the laws of science, which erad is limited by. I think thor has better chance against tvo than erad against godblast.

Gee...must be why Surfer was able to synthesize the Odin force and even Odin and Thanos admitted that it's just another form of energy. Add to that that Thor's use of it is basic vs his dad and it's a moot point anyway.

Thor has been matter manipulated in the past...and turned into a frog.

you overrate henshaw.

Or perhaps you underrate him.

The Nuul
How about BRB supporters show proof that he can resist a Technopath on Hanks level.

There are a ton of proof what Hank can do with his stuff that was already posted.

carver9
Lol at anyone thinking that team 2 is even CLOSE to being as versatile as thor and brb.

Spire
Well they are not dragged around by a hammer.

Avlon
Hank also took over part of the Source Walls tech and I do believe thats living also.

And beyond what Gods themselves comprehend.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8623/adventuresofsuperman551ed0.th.jpg

Forcefully bonded with aliens on every planet he's visited.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1633/returnofsuperman340bd2.th.jpg

Forcefully taken over Steels mind controlled armor.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6619/returnofsuperman446ch6.th.jpg

Converted a body + tech into a body for himself on the fly.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9071/doomsdayhunterprey1pg26ti4.th.jpghttp://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1167/doomsdayhunterprey1pg27oz1.th.jpg

There are tons of examples that Henshaw has that are great for battle.

Lol at anyone thinking that team 2 is even CLOSE to being as versatile as thor and brb.

LOL @ thinking that guys who can't even fly on their own and don't have supersenses, speed, matter manip, energy manip, technopathy, etc are more versatile...

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
Well they are not dragged around by a hammer.

It doesnt matter what they're dragged around by, there versatility AND power is much greater then theres. The only thing that is keeping this fight interested is the speed difference (which is the reason cis is on so they wont even use that in battle) and, hell, thats basically it.

Spire
It doesnt matter what they're dragged around by, there versatility AND power is much greater then theres. The only thing that is keeping this fight interested is the speed difference (which is the reason cis is on so they wont even use that in battle) and, hell, thats basically it.

Not in the flight category.

carver9
And beyond what Gods themselves comprehend.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/8623/adventuresofsuperman551ed0.th.jpg

Forcefully bonded with aliens on every planet he's visited.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1633/returnofsuperman340bd2.th.jpg

Converted a body + tech into a body for himself on the fly.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9071/doomsdayhunterprey1pg26ti4.th.jpghttp://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1167/doomsdayhunterprey1pg27oz1.th.jpg

There are tons of examples that Henshaw has that are great for battle.

LOL @ thinking that guys who can't even fly on their own and don't have supersenses, speed, matter manip, energy manip, technopathy, etc are more versatile...

So with your last quote I guess you're saying that theyre also more versatile then surfer. They can energy mani and matter mani, what are you talking about.

Thor and brb are on a different level then both on the dc side and anyone who think otherwise knows nothing of both characters.

Power wise, this is a mis match fight. Speed and henshaw is the only thing that is making this interesting. I agree with henshaw taking over brb's body, it would be as easy as magneto manipulating his body.

The Nuul

Oh whats this? Hank cant take over Cyborgs because they are not robots....... laughing

Avlon
So with your last quote I guess you're saying that theyre also more versatile then surfer. They can energy mani and matter mani, what are you talking about.

Erads has always been more versatile than Surfer. He has all of Surfers powers and more. Henshaw is close but with rings...he surpasses both.

Thor and brb are on a different level then both on the dc side and anyone who think otherwise knows nothing of both characters.

You're right. Thor and BRB are on a different level. A lower one physically and versatility wise.

Power wise, this is a mis match fight. Speed and henshaw is the only thing that is making this interesting. I agree with henshaw taking over brb's body, it would be as easy as magneto manipulating his body.

This isn't even a battle. It's a stomp in Team 2's favor.

UniOmni
Lol at Erad being Surfer+.

Cyborg and Erads are both based off the physiology of a Superman from 16 years prior.

Even if they weren't, they'd aren't physically dominant in their approach, so the point is mute regardless.

Team two wins because half of team 1 is robotic, but aside from that, they'd lose.

Erad is a loser. Whether Kem-El or Davie show up.

Avlon
Originally posted by UniOmni
Lol at Erad being Surfer+.

Power/versatility wise, he is. As a second stringer in DC, you won't see it often though.

Cyborg and Erads are both based off the physiology of a Superman from 16 years prior.

Strange since Erads is the one who powered up the modern Superman and has stalemated him in physical battle. Something Thor wasn't able to accomplish even with his hammer.

Henshaw heals on demand and has high durability and low durability showings. His high (black holes, omega beams, atomizing blasts, bloodlusted guardian, Superman sucker punches) are good and his bad one (Arisia) is bad..but then again.... Thor was in danger from falling off a building and has been ko'd by a shotgun bullet in the past.

Guess we should throw out all of Thor's feats and go by his low ones too.

Even if they weren't, they'd aren't physically dominant in their approach, so the point is mute regardless.

Pretty much, since current Thor needed Odinpower just to survive a basic blast and was being rocked by punches that even Titania can dish out. Nevermind a kryptonian...

Terrax/Surfer/Supes should be able to one or two shot current Thor now since you know...Bor at best was shown to be planet busting entity. Hell, those 3 must be skyfathers now!

TOriginally posted by UniOmni
eam two wins because half of team 1 is robotic, but aside from that, they'd lose.

Yea, team 2 wins despite the LOL of thinking team 1 wins otherwise.

Erad is a loser. Whether Kem-El or Davie show up.

Yea, he's been jobbed since his early days. Doesn't make him less powerful in forum match up's though. He's still got good showings and an excellent power set.

Starscream M
what has erad ever done besides getting t-bagged by borg and superman?

Bentley
In Apokolis? Are you kidding? no expression

Current Thor is good, but Apokolips, geez...

Avlon
what has erad ever done besides getting t-bagged by borg and superman?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t409264.html

Yea, Erads is always teabagged by Supes... roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/6657/week032000supesmos09619kh2.th.jpghttp://img172.imageshack.us/img172/6013/week032000supesmos09620oz6.th.jpghttp://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4364/week032000supesmos09621bg2.th.jpghttp://img519.imageshack.us/img519/3184/week032000supesmos09622ec5.th.jpg

When he isn't jobbing (David) Erads is a force to be reckoned with.

Bentley
In all honesty, barring soul sucking, which is something Thor never does and its not sure to work, team 1 has no chance in beating Apokolips.

I know that Trickster and Avlon are adamant in their positions at times and it seems extreme. This time it isn't. Apokolips tech would mess Thor. Bad.

Avlon
Originally posted by Bentley
In all honesty, barring soul sucking, which is something Thor never does and its not sure to work, team 1 has no chance in beating Apokolips.

I know that Trickster and Avlon are adamant in their positions at times and it seems extreme. This time it isn't. Apokolips tech would mess Thor. Bad.

No different than anyone else who debates on here. There are plenty here who lowball based on what company they like.

I just choose not to underrate either side. smile

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Bentley

Thor's done it.....

It's not a particularly far fetched application of Mjolnir either, Thor just has to be pissed.

No different than anyone else who debates on here. There are plenty here who lowball based on what company they like.

I just choose not to underrate either side. smile

That's a lie.

Not long ago you tried to use Rulk as a low feat for Thor. How is using a bullshit comic by Loeb not lowballing?

TricksterPriest
I didn't use Rulk. embarrasment The key problem with soul suck, is that it's iffy that it would work on these 2. Henshaw having a soul is dubious. And Eradicator may not have one either.

Avlon
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Not long ago you tried to use Rulk as a low feat for Thor. How is using a bullshit comic by Loeb not lowballing?

So Rulk DIDN'T physically rock Thor?

Who cares of Loeb, Bendis, or John's wrote the comic? Did Marvel/DC suddenly give you authority opinion over the writers?

I've given credit on both ends of that Rulk/Thor fight. If you're going to make a claim, I suggest you get the full story first. Especially since I'm no fan of the Hulk.

Kris Blaze
So Rulk DIDN'T physically rock Thor?

Who cares of Loeb, Bendis, or John's wrote the comic? Did Marvel/DC suddenly give you authority opinion over the writers?

I've given credit on both ends of that fight. If you're going to make a claim, I suggest you get the full story first.

Like I said, lowballing. If you're going to claim that something isn't PIS, I suggest you read more about a certain character.

Like how a green lantern can cut through Henshaw like he's butter.

At least Rulk's knocked out a Watcher and whatnot, Henshaw was cut in two.

Starscream M
Like I said, lowballing. If you're going to claim that something isn't PIS, I suggest you read more about a certain character.

At least Rulk's knocked out a Watcher and whatnot, Henshaw was cut in two. how was Rulk beating thor PIS?

Rulk was a completely new character at the time with no power guidelines...

Starscream M
Henshaw having a soul is dubious. henshaw having a soul is dubious??? do you even have any knowledge of henshaw at all???

Mindset
how was Rulk beating thor PIS?

Rulk was a completely new character at the time with no power guidelines... Because Rulk has more feats now to compare?

Avlon

Perhaps you should follow your own advice. Otherwise, get a job within Marvel/DC if you feel like you should be the endall judge of comic PIS.

And I brought this up as a low showing in an earlier statement. Read before making emo statements.

At least Rulk's knocked out a Watcher and whatnot, Henshaw was cut in two.

So has Lunatik, who was defeated by Surfer.

TricksterPriest
Loeb wrote it and he managed to violate several rules of comics, including that shit with him grabbing the hammer. facepalm

Kris Blaze
Perhaps you should follow your own advice. Otherwise, get a job within Marvel/DC if you feel like you should be the endall judge of comic PIS.

No, we decide what's PIS here on KMC.

Marvel might not have a problem with Firelord getting his shit kicked in by Spider-man, BUT WE DO. That's why we don't use feats like that here.

And I brought this up as a low showing in an earlier statement. Read before making emo statements.

Emo statements, lmao.

You're not just stupid, you can't read either.

So has Lunatik, who was defeated by Surfer.

They stalemated.

And Lunatik still has far better feats than Arisia.

Avlon
No, we decide what's PIS here on KMC.

Marvel might not have a problem with Firelord getting his shit kicked in by Spider-man, BUT WE DO. That's why we don't use feats like that here.

You've become the voice of KMC now? That in the rules somewhere?

Emo statements, lmao.

You're not just stupid, you can't read either.

Considering you usually agree with me more than you disagree...you must be stupid as well.

Like I said..Emo. smile

They stalemated.

And Lunatik still has far better feats than Arisia.

Sure does, but the bullet that ko'd Thor doesn't. Guess that building he was afraid of falling from must be herald level too.

Kris Blaze
You've become the voice of KMC now? That in the rules somewhere?

The voice of KMC? No. There are however certain traits typical to PIS.

Considering you usually agree with me more than you disagree...you must be stupid as well.

Like I said..Emo. smile

Fail Jr.Mod.

Sure does, but the bullet that ko'd Thor doesn't. Guess that building he was afraid of falling from must be herald level too.

Fail.

What does Classic Thor have to do with the current one?

TricksterPriest
Avlon, stop it. Rulk? Really? erm and can we all agree not to use stupid low feats?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindset
Because Rulk has more feats now to compare? he doesn't have many feats now...hence anything involving him cannot be PIS by definition

PIS is when a character does something they aren't capable of....ie Spiderman beating Thor in armwrestling

when a character doesn't have defined guidelines of what they are capable of (a la Rulk), then you can't claim PIS because they do something you don't like

Starscream M
Avlon, stop it. Rulk? Really? erm and can we all agree not to use stupid low feats? jeezus trick, first Henshaw doesn't have a soul...now this?

so its a low feat because you don't like it?

why the hell is it a low feat for thor to get beaten by someone who oneshots a friggin Watcher?

Avlon
The voice of KMC? No. There are however certain traits typical to PIS.

Agreed. Too bad you misunderstood my original point about low feats and went into a rant.

Fail Jr.Mod.

Says the new voice of KMC. smile

Fail.

What does Classic Thor have to do with the current one?

He has more and better feats for one.

Mindset
he doesn't have many feats now...hence anything involving him cannot be PIS by definition

PIS is when a character does something they aren't capable of....ie Spiderman beating Thor in armwrestling

when a character doesn't have defined guidelines of what they are capable of (a la Rulk), then you can't claim PIS because they do something you don't like Originally posted by Galan007
F*ck you, Rulk:

http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1124367_sh1.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1124368_sh2.jpg http://s1d3.turboimagehost.com/t/1124385_sh3.jpg

ermmhappy

Starscream M
ok, that shows Rulk getting defeated by unconventional nonphysical means (bubble around head)...so next time thor puts a bubble around rulk's head and rulk still breathes, then you can claim PIS

Avlon
Avlon, stop it. Rulk? Really? erm and can we all agree not to use stupid low feats?

Might as well ask water to not be wet.

wink

Mindset
ok, that shows Rulk getting defeated by unconventional nonphysical means (bubble around head)...so next time thor puts a bubble around rulk's head and rulk still breathes, then you can claim PIS . . .

Someone who is capable of beating Odinforce Thor is able to be beaten by Sue, She Hulk, and Storm?

Right...

Starscream M
. . .

Someone who is capable of beating Odinforce Thor is able to be beaten by Sue, She Hulk, and Storm?

Right... someone who is capable of being more brutal and physically overwhelming must also lack the need to breathe oxygen? flawless logic for the win roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mindset
someone who is capable of being more brutal and physically overwhelming must also lack the need to breathe oxygen? flawless logic for the win roll eyes (sarcastic) He should be strong enough to break the forcefield.

Starscream M
He should be strong enough to break the forcefield. ok, so how does that make him beating thor PIS? that just makes the fact that he lost to the chick squad PIS

Avlon
Well, clearly that example showed that:

She Hulks punches are > Current Thor
Storms lightning is > Current Thor,

Sue, Storm, and She Hulk are above Thor and a Watcher.

Seriously though, the girls fought intelligently and used weakness exploitation to get the win.

Mindset
ok, so how does that make him beating thor PIS? that just makes the fact that he lost to the chick squad PIS So it isn't PIS that Thor didn't beat Rulk, but it's PIS that Rulk didn't beat Sue and co.?

Why is that?

iceman24567
I gave that issue of Hulk to my nephew because it completely sucked. We should never use Rulk in debating his feats are all over the bloody place.

Starscream M
So it isn't PIS that Thor didn't beat Rulk, but it's PIS that Rulk didn't beat Sue and co.?

Why is that?

ok, this is my reasoning

Rulk makes his entrance into comicdom...we don't know who he is or how powerful he is

he kills abom, one shots watcher, beats she-hulk and im like toys, and then beats Thor

so now we get a sense of how powerful he is...high-herald in power (not versatility)

that is his power baseline

---

later he gets beat by chick squad...which completely contradicts all of his earlier showings....hence it is PIS

Mindset
ok, this is my reasoning

Rulk makes his entrance into comicdom...we don't know who he is or how powerful he is

he kills abom, one shots watcher, beats she-hulk and im like toys, and then beats Thor

so now we get a sense of how powerful he is...high-herald in power (not versatility)

that is his power baseline

---

later he gets beat by chick squad...which completely contradicts all of his earlier showings....hence it is PIS He shoots Abom with a gun, he knocked the Watcher off his feet, that's about it. When he beat She Hulk and IM he caught them both off guard.

The only real feat that your using to base his power on is the one with Thor.

Starscream M
He shoots Abom with a gun, he knocked the Watcher off his feet, that's about it. When he beat She Hulk and IM he caught them both off guard.

The only real feat that your using to base his power on is the one with Thor. so we can do this for any character

just pick a low feat, and then disqualify any high feats as PIS.

its pointless

Mindset
so we can do this for any character

just pick a low feat, and then disqualify any high feats as PIS.

its pointless His only high feat would be his fight with Thor.

Other characters don't have only one high end feat that we use to base their powers on, not when they have other feats that can be used to make an avg.

Starscream M
His only high feat would be his fight with Thor.

Other characters don't have only one high end feat that we use to base their powers on, not when they have other feats that can be used to make an avg. I consider his other feats to be pretty impressive, but you discounted them, so whatever. The fact is he beat thor by overpowering him but he didn't lose to the chicks by being overpowered...so I don't see a big disconnect. But whatever, I seriously don't care to defend rulk that much.

Mindset
I consider his other feats to be pretty impressive, but you discounted them, so whatever. The fact is he beat thor by overpowering him but he didn't lose to the chicks by being overpowered...so I don't see a big disconnect. But whatever, I seriously don't care to defend rulk that much. I gave the feats context.

Starscream M
I gave the feats context. but you realize that alot of people were calling Rulk beating Thor PIS before Rulk even had any low-showings, right?

Badabing
Please get back to the topic and stop antagonizing each other.

OneDumbG0
Sure does, but the bullet that ko'd Thor doesn't. Guess that building he was afraid of falling from must be herald level too. Classic Thor has more feats of taking bullets with no problem than he does getting hurt by bullets. And that particular instance was recanted in a subsequent interview as a miscommunication between writer and artist. It was supposed to be a Kirby-esq gun, not a normal sniper rifle. Not only that, current Thor has no problem taking machine gun fire.

Also, classic Thor has many feats where he falls from great heights without any problems. Not only that, we've seen current Thor fall from great heights without dying.

So what exactly are the points you're making here, other than being off-topic since this is current Thor, and trying to take isolated instances of low-feats in contravention of their average/usual feats even if the conversation was about classic Thor?

Oh... and concerning how we should quantify how hard current Thor hits based on his Rulk fight... people do understand that Rulk was playing possum when he fought the Lady Liberators, right?

quanchi112
Well, clearly that example showed that:

She Hulks punches are > Current Thor
Storms lightning is > Current Thor,

Sue, Storm, and She Hulk are above Thor and a Watcher.

Seriously though, the girls fought intelligently and used weakness exploitation to get the win. thumb down

DarkOdin
OMg you guys are getting out of hand with this one.

ANything Rulk is not a good to to use period end of story.

HIs up's and downs contradict each other.

HE beats Hulk loses to Hulk

HE smacks down a watcher then pimp slaps Thor.

THen THor beats him to a inch of his life.

Hulk then beats him b/c now he overheats.

THe girls beat on him which he was just playing dead like mention but then again he should of not needed to do that anyways.

SO throw Rulk out the window until a good writer come along.

THen someone say thor needed the odinforce to survive a blast not true learn to read.

Current Thor had to stop stormbreaker from crashing into a city and only said Odin give me the strength. Nothing mention of the odinpower to keep him alive.

THe only time him mention needing the odinforce to live was agaist Bor attack one attack Thor' been hit by big G thanos and a whole lot of tohers and was able to live. So that puts BOr on a high level hmm what do we call the leader of a group of gods whats that term skyfather.

Thor was consider high herald level before the Odinforce and every comic show how much strounger he is. THis match up all depends on how each other teams plays there cards. MAn you guys get out of hand sometimes.

TricksterPriest
No, this particular match is decidedly against Thor.

Skyfather or not, he has no chance against not only Bill, Eradicator, and Henshaw, but the entire planet of Apokolips and it's technology. no

quanchi112

Skyfather or not, he has no chance against not only Bill, Eradicator, and Henshaw, but the entire planet of Apokolips and it's technology. no When has Henshaw ever taken over someone like BrB?

TricksterPriest
facepalm You're asking me for an example of something, that's basically Henshaw's main power. Go to hell, Quan.

OneDumbG0

Skyfather or not, he has no chance against not only Bill, Eradicator, and Henshaw, but the entire planet of Apokolips and it's technology. no Would Henshaw be able to overcome Apokolips technology's defenses in time for it to make a contribution in this battle? Also... wouldn't Apokolips' denizens and particularly Darkseid have something to say about Henshaw trying such a stunt?

TricksterPriest
OP: are the usual folks on Apokolips, or is it deserted?

Starscream M
OP: are the usual folks on Apokolips, or is it deserted? no occupants...but all tech and structures and resources are on Apokolips

quanchi112
facepalm You're asking me for an example of something, that's basically Henshaw's main power. Go to hell, Quan. So you cannot provide one.

OneDumbG0
So anybody want to postulate how quickly Henshaw takes over Apokolips tech while fighting foes like current Thor and Beta Ray Bill and Eradicator running interference?

TricksterPriest
Less than a minute. Maybe 2. Hell, it could be in less than 30 seconds.

The Nuul
How about BRB supporters show proof that he can resist a Technopath on Hanks level.

There are a ton of proof what Hank can do with his stuff that was already posted.

Badabing
I strongly suggest some of you read the quoted post below....

Originally posted by Raoul
Reports and the Ignore Function

We all know the VS Forum is the biggest on topic forum on KMC. It has more traffic than most of the other forums combined. That's a hell of a lot of people debating and arguing and disagreeing. Due to the nature of debating, not everyone is going to be able to agree with each other. Everyone has their favourites, and whether that influences their decisions or not, they're still going to be at odds with other people. In recent times, we have been getting a lot of Reports from people complaining about things that just aren't report worthy. As Mods, it is our job to keep the peace, not be a referee every time a disagreement rears its ugly head. People have grudges and vendettas, but frankly, if you can't get over it, reporting the person you don't like isn't going to make a difference. It makes the forum look bad when there are reports that are just taking up space.

If you spot someone GENUINELY trolling i.e. making inflammatory statements, blatantly lying about something on panel, then report them. Do not accuse someone of trolling just because you don't like what they say. That's what the Ignore Function is for. If you are going to be at odds with someone, and don't want to have to interact with them, don't report them secretly hoping they'll get banned or in trouble. Why? It won't work. Put them on ignore instead. It saves both members and moderators a lot of hassle.

To summarise: The ability to Report people is not something that should be done lightly or something that should be abused in any way. It makes the VS look bad, and it makes the members in the forum look bad. You're old enough to post on a forum, and are expected to have the maturity to act accordingly. TRY to work things out between yourselves. If you can't, there's always the ignore function.

This thread is closed do to multiple reports....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.