Bullseye(with Guns)vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Sure Bullseye never misses but if Wolverine gets close enough he cuts him up like sushi.

King Kandy
As much as I hate too say it... As much as it goes against my principles...

Wolverine wins this.

Brian Oswald
Guns arent going to put Wolverine down sad

hulk10
Yes but Bullseye never misses.

King Kandy
Originally posted by hulk10
Yes but Bullseye never misses.
Yeah. But he can shoot and hit all he wants, it still won't kill Wolverine.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by hulk10
Yes but Bullseye never misses. lol. what can he shoot that is going to kill wolverine?

i'm not a wolvvy fan boy, he can just easily win this.

Mrrungo Mu
Sorry Punisher,But you lose here...bad.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
lol. what can he shoot that is going to kill wolverine?

i'm not a wolvvy fan boy, he can just easily win this.

Wolverine: So, Punk, just how do you think you can hurt me?

Bulleye: I never miss... With a tactical missile defense system!

*Booom!*

Wolverine: You forgot, *******, that I have PIS protection1

Master-Borg
based on current Logan, Bullseye wins majority.

Battlehammer
never gunna happen

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
never gunna happen

do you know how deadly Bullseye is with a gun? He doesn't like guns because they make his job (killing) too easy...so he uses toothpick and paper clips instead.

With a gun, Bullseye will shoot two bullets to blind logan, one to the throat to rip out his windpipe, one to take out his heart, and one to the nuts for the finish. Logan will not be able to dodge Bullseye with a gun as even Daredevil could not do so.

please go read some Bullseye...you tend to underestimate him greatly

godking
Wolverine wins this but only because it is impossible to kill him with guns due to his healing factor.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by godking
Wolverine wins this but only because it is impossible to kill him with guns due to his healing factor. his HF has been reduced greatly

recently he was KOed by bullets

Bullseye can aim for all of Logan's vital areas

Mindset
Originally posted by godking
Wolverine wins this but only because it is impossible to kill him with guns due to his healing factor.

He doesn't need to kill him.

Battlehammer
No master bruce you vastly over rate him.

He can't make the bullets shoot any faster. He not going to hit Logan like you think he will. Just becuases he ahs great aim means crap. Logan can dodge the bullets like he has many many times in the past. He not going to be hitting logan in vital area, becuases Logan not going to allow it.

Also Logan gettign taken out recently by bullets means crap. he let him self be shot. he was shott with machine guns all over his dam body.

Which means he aint taking the shots you think we will be.

Logan wins.

Master-Borg
No master bruce you vastly over rate him.

He can't make the bullets shoot any faster. He not going to hit Logan like you think he will. Just becuases he ahs great aim means crap. Logan can dodge the bullets like he has many many times in the past. He not going to be hitting logan in vital area, becuases Logan not going to allow it.

Also Logan gettign taken out recently by bullets means crap. he let him self be shot. he was shott with machine guns all over his dam body.

Bulleye has a hand gun and Logans not allowing him self to be shot.

Which means he aint taking the shots you think we will be.

Logan wins.

1. It says 'gunS'. So even assuming BE has 2 handguns, that's enough bullets.

2. You're right that bullets dont go faster. BUT BE is much more skilled with a gun than anybody else. Giving him a gun is simply unfair. Give him 2 guns, and he can beat ANY street leveler.

How you ask?

He shoot at Logan with one gun? and Once Logan dodges, Bullseye anticipates where Logan will be and will hit him in a vulnerable area (eyes, throat, heart, nuts, etc). That will slow Logan down and give BE opportunity to fill Logan with enough lead to KO him.

trust me, BE with 2 guns is beyond street levelers...he'd own Logan, Cap, SPiderman, etc.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Master-Borg
1. It says 'gunS'. So even assuming BE has 2 handguns, that's enough bullets.

2. You're right that bullets dont go faster. BUT BE is much more skilled with a gun than anybody else. Giving him a gun is simply unfair. Give him 2 guns, and he can beat ANY street leveler.
Not at all. Sorry, but having very good aim means crap if the person your firering at can see the bullet in slow motion.

Bullet still moving at the same speed, it won't be any harder to dodge, the only real differences is every shot will be aimed at mroe vital area's. Hell ever shot DP shoots or Punisher are aimed at vital area's.

You give Bulleye way to much credit.

He shoot at Logan with one gun? and Once Logan dodges, Bullseye anticipates where Logan will be and will hit him in a vulnerable area (eyes, throat, heart, nuts, etc). That will slow Logan down and give BE opportunity to fill Logan with enough lead to KO him.
Won't matter at all. Logan can see them in slow motion.

Even if Bulleye thinks he knows were wolverine will move it won't matter Logan will see him firer or simply senses bulleye going to aim in that Location. Bulley be better just firing a whole load of bullets then picking every shot. ALlo Bulleyes going to prodict the movement of a character Nick Fury, Captain America, Weapon X, Shield ect. state is "unpredictable"

trust me, BE with 2 guns is beyond street levelers...he'd own Logan, Cap, SPiderman, etc.

not even closes. You way over estimate him. I sorry, but I don't know were your getting all this from, but bulleye amazing aim will not allow him to defeat wolverine or spiderman even with guns

also wolverine and spiderman are not street level.

Master-Borg
DD cannot dodge BE's gunfire. And I think DD is better at dodging (or at least as good) as Logan, so if he can't dodge BE's shots, I don't see Logan being able to.

Battlehammer
DD cannot dodge BE's gunfire. And I think DD is better at dodging (or at least as good) as Logan, so if he can't dodge BE's shots, I don't see Logan being able to.

Can you prove this?

Bullets a bullet. No faster no matter who shoots it.

Also logan has dodged scots optic blasts before..............scot has amazing accuracy not to mention optic blast>>>>Bullets.

Master-Borg
Can you prove this?

Bullets a bullet. No faster no matter who shoots it.

Also logan has dodged scots optic blasts before..............scot has amazing accuracy not to mention optic blast>>>>Bullets.

1. Can I prove what? that DD is better at dodging than Logan? Well, he dodges a lot more, and he is more agile (slightly) and can contort his body more, so yes DD is better at dodging bullets...considering he does that daily.

2. Optic blast is slower than bullet actually. Dodging bullet is more impressive than dodging optic blast.

Battlehammer
1. Can I prove what? that DD is better at dodging than Logan? Well, he dodges a lot more, and he is more agile (slightly) and can contort his body more, so yes DD is better at dodging bullets...considering he does that daily.
actaully he not nor does doing it daily matter.

No I said can you prove that DD can not dodge bullets fired by bullseye.

2. Optic blast is slower than bullet actually. Dodging bullet is more impressive than dodging optic blast.

actaully it not slower at all. Most agree it faster. Pleases I love for you to tell Pr that a bullet is faster then an optic blast .

Master-Borg
actaully he not nor does doing it daily matter.

No I said can you prove that DD can not dodge bullets fired by bullseye.

actaully it not slower at all. Most agree it faster. Pleases I love for you to tell Pr that a bullet is faster then an optic blast .

1. Yes, DD can't dodge BE's shots. Read Daredevil: Guardian. In it Bullseye brings a gun with ONE bullet in a fight against DD. He even tells DD he doesnt like to use guns because it is so unfair, but he decides to use it this time. Then he shoots DD, and DD was completely helpless.

2. PR is wrong if he thinks optic blast is faster than bullet.

Battlehammer
1. Yes, DD can't dodge BE's shots. Read Daredevil: Guardian. In it Bullseye brings a gun with ONE bullet in a fight against DD. He even tells DD he doesnt like to use guns because it is so unfair, but he decides to use it this time. Then he shoots DD, and DD was completely helpless.
I need the issue number.

Oh and sorry, but DD not dodging a single bullet from bulleye does not mean he can't dodge them. DD been hit with a alot of objects by bulleyes, but then later dodged them and much more.

2. PR is wrong if he thinks optic blast is faster than bullet.
actaully your wrong.

BUSTER1
I agree with Battlehammer-Wolvie makes Bullseye into kebab

psycho gundam
battlehammer, watch the movie equilibrium.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah. But he can shoot and hit all he wants, it still won't kill Wolverine. Shoot his eyes, then groin, then heart, then lungs, then throat a copuple times and it might do something.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Shoot his eyes, then groin, then heart, then lungs, then throat a copuple times and it might do something.

I'm not being funny, but do you expect Logan to just stand ther and let himself get shot?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.