Hercules vs. Namor and She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
I say Namor and She-Hulk will win about 7\10. rolling on floor laughing sick Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing sick Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing sick Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

hunbu04
is this in water because if it's not than I give hercules 5.5/10 as we saw in civil war three herc ko she hulk and spiderman with one hit and was unaffected by the cyborg-clone thor lighting and ironman sonic wave and that was just mortal herc. in this fight is this god herc the immortal

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by hunbu04
is this in water because if it's not than I give hercules 5.5/10 as we saw in civil war three herc ko she hulk and spiderman with one hit and was unaffected by the cyborg-clone thor lighting and ironman sonic wave and that was just mortal herc. in this fight is this god herc the immortal

Err...What? Punctuation, it exists.

Soljer
Mortal or Immortal?

In water or out?

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by hunbu04

He was un-affected to the sonic due to his half olympain heratige, not a feat...

I never saw them KO'D. no expression

Accel
Originally posted by Ichigo66666
He was un-affected to the sonic due to his half olympain heratige, not a feat...
Que?

Ichigo66666
Originally posted by Accel
Que?

So a feat can be been born olympian?

olympian
The duo should take it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.