Did plo koon ever talk??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nellis Munn
i know he never did in the movies...but did he ever talk in comics or novels...books?

starwars

Darth Scythe
He has a mixtape out circulating in Brooklyn.

Darth Scythe
double post.... why can't i delete this?

Council#13
Originally posted by Nellis Munn
i know he never did in the movies...but did he ever talk in comics or novels...books?

starwars

Yeah, he said some stuff in the ROTS novelization. Oh, and in the comics, where he and Saesee Tiin were sent to negotiate with the Rendelli fleet.

Thorinn
Didn't he yell like a ***** when they killed him?

Nellis Munn
i wonder what his vocie shoulds like....

queeq
Call him one day.

Julie
in the games, yes...in the movies....I don't think so

overlord
He once said: "to be or not be an jedi that is a question", then he died. :-(

Alliance
Plo talks to me in my sleep...

And he wants to go sledding with me...

Its scary.

aldisyoyo
did it sound somtin like this:
yo alliance...i know this is sudden and all but...u wanna go sledding with me? we can have tea after that, and we can use ur clone "playing" doll...

EPIIIBITES
"Did plo koon ever talk??"

Did plo koon ever kiss??

Alliance
Originally posted by aldisyoyo
did it sound somtin like this:
yo alliance...i know this is sudden and all but...u wanna go sledding with me? we can have tea after that, and we can use ur clone "playing" doll...

Clones are not dolls. That is EFFING INSULTING. They are men. Flesh and blood. They bleed. They die. They had their lives sacrificed for them so they could serve an organization that neither respect them nor cares about their contributions. And you want to come in and use them as SEX TOYS?!! I really don't understand how you can live with yourself as a human being. Do you want clones to go get your groceries and do your laundry too? maybe they should wash you in the show and come home and open their arses for your personal pleasure. You'd betray their unconditional loyalty just to get some cheap sexual pleasure out of this? Maybe then we con strap grenades to them and blow them up, telling them that its for the "good of the Republic," and then laugh about how stupid they are. We can laugh about how they have no lives or free wills, how they were bred to be ignorant, treated like crap, and then still acted like the men you couldn't be.

Sounds like a real good time. I'd tell my vode to shoot you on sight.

PVS
no, he just screams like a sorry b1tch when he dies.

aldisyoyo
well i was just readin the one post queeq wrote that said:

we could give alliance a "playing doll"

EPIIIBITES
laughing

Alliance...you're too funny. You'd think you were Master Sifo Dyas himself sticking up for them like that?

...and man you type fast!

aldisyoyo
how DOES he do it?

Alliance
Originally posted by EPIIIBITES
You'd think you were Master Sifo Dyas himself sticking up for them like that?

...and man you type fast!

Aliit ori'shya tal'din. I do it becuase I have to.

I'm half joking of course.

Originally posted by aldisyoyo
we could give alliance a "playing doll"

Queeq is diseased. He needs professional help. I keep trying to send it, but he will not consent.

You shouldn't listen to him wink

aldisyoyo
ok then.....

EPIIIBITES
Your Finals Entry 3 is gorgeous Alliance..."Strong" indeed.

Alliance
laughing out loud thanks

its hopefully only a beginning

queeq
Originally posted by Alliance

Queeq is diseased. He needs professional help. I keep trying to send it, but he will not consent.

You shouldn't listen to him wink

I agree! wink

vintageSW77
Plo Koon talked to me!!
At Blackpool at a signing when i was overcome with TPM hype.
He said "hi what do you want me to write? may the force be with you? thats fifteen pounds please,GOODBYE"
well it was something like that
it wasnt the real PLO KOON but the actor who played him
well the guy who sat on his ass and nodded.

queeq
You gotta stop smoking that stuff.

Nellis Munn
ruining my post here!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh shi--.....

blowup

Alliance
ermno.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by queeq
You gotta stop smoking that stuff.

Yeah i know.....there was also a guy there pretending to be DARTH VADER
he looked more like that GREEN CROSS CODE man to me
he left in a taxi an all
why not a TIE interceptor????

These people are LIARS!!!

queeq
Maybe he had a day off.

MEDVOCK
You people don't know nothin. Plo Koon DOES talk in ROTS. He says, and I quote, "I". If you don't believe me, watch the scene where the Jedi Council is deciding who should be sent to fight General Grievous, and you'll eventually hear Plo Koon say it. I swear.

queeq
You're a true Plo Koon fan.

MEDVOCK
It doesn't take a Plo Koon fanatic (which I am NOT) to be able to work that out. Actually, come to think of it, I suppose it does. After all, I never knew he was one of the Jedi that said "I" until someone in a different forum brought it up. I was quite flabbergasted upon hearing this -- prior to knowing the shocking truth, I had always thought it was Kit Fisto who said "I". But of course, it couldn't have been, as we all know Kit Fisto's voice is soooo much cooler wink

queeq
Fisto's not on the council, is he?

MEDVOCK
Yes, he is. He wasn't on the Council in AOTC, but he was in ROTS.

queeq
Reallly? Well, he died quickly for a Council member.

Alliance
*snicekers*

Barker
*snicekers*
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sniceker&btnG=Google+Search

MEDVOCK
Reallly? Well, he died quickly for a Council member.

As did Plo Koon, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Ki-Adi-Mundi and a HANDFUL of other HIGHLY RENOWNED members of the Jedi Council.

queeq
But those were all attacked from behind, and by a lot of clone troopers. Fisto died when attacked frontally and AFTER a fellow Jedi got killed in another amateurish way.

Alliance
Haha...thats because clones rock and jedi suck.

MEDVOCK
But those were all attacked from behind, and by a lot of clone troopers. Fisto died when attacked frontally and AFTER a fellow Jedi got killed in another amateurish way.

Agen AND Saesee were both killed by ONE BLOW! Believe it or not, but these two Jedi are amongst the BEST of the ORDER! Just because some Jedi went down more quickly than others does not make them ANY worse!

And regardless, that still doesn't change the fact that Kit is amongst the best of the best on the Council.

Alliance
Fanboy... smile

MEDVOCK
smile

Alliance
mad

MEDVOCK
yes

queeq
Originally posted by MEDVOCK
Agen AND Saesee were both killed by ONE BLOW! Believe it or not, but these two Jedi are amongst the BEST of the ORDER! Just because some Jedi went down more quickly than others does not make them ANY worse!

And regardless, that still doesn't change the fact that Kit is amongst the best of the best on the Council.

If they were the best, they deserved to be wiped out.

Alliance
Yes. Both Jedi and Sith needed to be destroyed to achieve balance in the force.

Nellis Munn
lol im not saying kit fisto is bad but....he did go down quikly AFTER he seen the other jedi died easly...maybe kit has a brain tumor..

..hehe

P.S. PLO KOON ROCKS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy Dance

aldisyoyo
i see your back from your small "intermission"

MEDVOCK
lol im not saying kit fisto is bad but....he did go down quikly AFTER he seen the other jedi died easly...maybe kit has a brain tumor..

..hehe

P.S. PLO KOON ROCKS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Happy Dance

Pssh. It's so darn obvious there was more to that fight than what was shown. If George Lucas hadn't decided to cut out most of the fight just to meet the desired movie-length, then there'd be none of this talk complaining about how quickly he went down. Kit WAS suppose to last longer -- the script specifically called for him to last longer than Agen AND Saesee, and they even hired a Martial Artist to play as him JUST because of that fight. Hopefully one day in a future Ultimate Prequel Trilogy Special Edition release, we'll get to see JUST how that fight was carried out on set.

And I'd argue Kit Fisto > Plo Koon, saber-wise at least.

JaehSkywalker
hmm... *wonders how Plo Koon's voice would sound like*

overlord
lol, Fisto > Plo sabre wise? Didn't Fisto only master the basic swordplay form, and Plo form V which was also mastered by Anakin and is the heaviest assaulting way of fighting?

Anyway, Plo K00n 4LSO IS TEH MASTER OF ELEMENTS!!!11!11 HE CULD FREEZE SMALL CREEKS, MAKE WHIRLWINDS AND ELECTROCUTES AND THROW FIREBALLz!!!
Muhhahahaha, no one defeats Plo's ass.. certainly no Shii-Cho user. Everyone knows this.

Alliance
Too bad they both died no expression

queeq
Pssh. It's so darn obvious there was more to that fight than what was shown. If George Lucas hadn't decided to cut out most of the fight just to meet the desired movie-length, then there'd be none of this talk complaining about how quickly he went down. Kit WAS suppose to last longer --

BUT... he didn't, so now he's a wuss.

MEDVOCK
lol, Fisto > Plo sabre wise? Didn't Fisto only master the basic swordplay form, and Plo form V which was also mastered by Anakin and is the heaviest assaulting way of fighting?

Yes, Kit did master Form I - in fact, he was the ONLY Jedi to master the form. His mastery of such a well-rounded fighting form, as well as his obvious natural advantages, like being extremely flexible, fast (his speed was once described as a "blur of motion"winkand having a sense of timing "faster than common sense itself", should be more than enough reason to place him above Plo saber-wise. Unless greater things have been said about Plo Koon's saber skills, speed and agility?
Now, I'm not saying Kit > Everyone because he's fast, flexible and has a sense of timing faster than common sense itself, but considering we've barely even SEEN Plo Koon fight, and we HAVE seen AND read about Kit fighting, and that what is said about his fighting skills surpasses anything said about Plo Koon's, it should be reasonable to assume Kit IS greater than Plo Koon saber-wise, should it not?
Remember, Kit's skills with a saber have been praised by some of the highest Jedi Masters of all time. Obi-Wan admitted that Kit was a greater duelist than he was, and Mace Windu also seemed to be quite impressed by his saber-skills, having thought him capable of helping him fend off Grievous and leading a large group of Jedi into battle on Geonosis. I'm sure Mace wouldn't have asked Kit to accompany him on three different occasions if he had not thought highly of his saber skills.

Force wise, Plo > Kit, that I'm not complaining, but given what we've read about Kit's skills with a saber, I'd say Kit > Plo saber-wise, at least.

EDIT: Where does it even say Plo Koon was a Master of form V, anyway?

aldisyoyo
how the freakin heck is kit better than obi wan?

OBI-WAN KENOBI> Kit fisto

Tangible God
Kit has the power of immortality. It turns out he hired Palaptine, and that Kit is the real Dark Lord. In return for obedience he hands out free Aero Bars to all his good little fanboys.

Ain't that right MEDVOCK? I see that milk moustache.

MEDVOCK
how the freakin heck is kit better than obi wan?

OBI-WAN KENOBI> Kit fisto

Obi-Wan says it himself in Cestus Deception:

"My oh my. You really are BRILLIANT Kit Fisto! You're a MUCH greater duelist than I! In fact, I think you're the best duelist I've EVER seen! Hmm... you know what? I think I'm going to make you a light whip, just because you rock!"

I'm pretty sure he said something like that.

aldisyoyo
that really doesent sound like obi wan

MEDVOCK
Originally posted by Tangible God
Kit has the power of immortality. It turns out he hired Palaptine, and that Kit is the real Dark Lord. In return for obedience he hands out free Aero Bars to all his good little fanboys.

Ain't that right MEDVOCK? I see that milk moustache.

That's absolutely spot on. If you watch the scene where Palps slashes Kit Fisto's waist, you'll notice that as he swings his blade, it gets shorter -- not because the blade is slicing through Kit's flesh, but because the blade is actually deactivating. So, while it looked as if Kit was getting sliced in two, in reality the blade was simply getting shorter as Palps had intentionally activated the deactivation trigger which thus caused it to go shorter and simply whiz past Kit. Hence, Kit did not die, in fact, he reveals that he is the real Dark Lord of the Sith, like you said, and then proceeds to Earth to hand out free Aero Bars to his trusty fanboy companions, like me! smile

aldisyoyo
wow....now i know the truth....

MEDVOCK
Originally posted by JaehSkywalker
hmm... *wonders how Plo Koon's voice would sound like*

If you watched Episode Three CAREFULLY, than you would know!

Anyways, Kit's voice is SO much cooler! (Anyone seen that Episode in Clone Wars where Kit TALKS???!!!)

Alliance
Yeah. Are you sure that that wasn't jsut some guy burping the back of the theater?

Tangible God
Actually, it was really the sound of earwigs working their magic on his brain.

Alliance
Oh. Silly me.

queeq
MEDVOCK, all you use are EU sources. Those are illegal in this forum. Canonwise, Fisto is a WUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alliance
Fisto has a very nice smile. big grin

MEDVOCK
MEDVOCK, all you use are EU sources. Those are illegal in this forum. Canonwise, Fisto is a WUSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. I thought EU was canon... SILLY ME!!! doh

Regardless, Kit has shown us much more than ANY of the other background Jedi in the movies, excluding Ki-Adi-Mundi. He has the most screen time of ANY of the background Jedi (ex Ki AGAIN) in AOTC, and maybe even ROTS. In AOTC, he is one of FOUR Jedi to lead the Jedi Army into battle on Geonosis. As he runs into battle in the arena, he is easily the most noticeable (having been closest to the screen) and fastest Jedi there. He even manages to knock over the half battle-droid, half protocol-droid C-3PO in the arena, and smiles after a Super Battle Droid coincidentally lands on top of it.
In Episode III, he is one of three Jedi to put up some kind of fight against Darth Sidious. And personally, I thought he did VERY well (in fact, better than Mace at the time -- he only delivered TWO blows to Sidious during that ENTIRE scene, although this is understandable considering the small amount of space he had to execute his Vaapad fueled moves) UNTIL he received that very unexpected and UNFAIR blow to the waist.
Kit certainly was NEVER afraid of delivering his absolute best in battle. We see that in both AOTC and ROTS. He has proven he is NOT weak, having PWNED wave after wave of battle droids, and being one of 20 Jedi to survive the extended Melee on Geonosis, and even managing to hold his own against the Sith Lord himself for a brief amount of time. He is a very courageous Jedi too -- in AOTC he had the guts to run HEADFIRST into battle against the battle droids, despite knowing he was obviously outnumbered. In ROTS, although it is a very subtle thing to note, Kit walks closest to Palpatine as the Jedi attempt to arrest him. It just goes to show that HE was not scared of the evil Sith Lord. This is further proven as he doesn't even hesitate to give the Sith Lord his best in battle as the two confront each other later on (unlike Agen and Saesee who failed to block two of possibly the easiest-to-block moves in HISTORY)
Plus, the fact that Sidious killed Kit just goes to show that only the Lord of the Sith himself could bring Kit down. In fact, I think being killed by a Sith Lord is the most honorable way a Jedi of Kit's caliber could go down. At least, it's better than being shot in the back, IMO.

Counting EU or not, Kit is still by no means a WUSS. At least not to me. smile

Tangible God
Fisto has a very nice smile. big grin The Jedi had a good union. That was Palpatine's TRUE motive for getting rid of them. Bastard Jedi, sucking the Republic's warfunds away on Dental Hygiene.

queeq
So Fisto fight in the arena just like the other 100s of Jedi and he gets pwned by Palpy???

Alliance
Originally posted by Tangible God
The Jedi had a good union. That was Palpatine's TRUE motive for getting rid of them. Bastard Jedi, sucking the Republic's warfunds away on Dental Hygiene.

Very unlikely. The Republic had quite a checkbook.Originally posted by queeq
So Fisto fight in the arena just like the other 100s of Jedi and he gets pwned by Palpy???
You forget, he got a hero shot on Geonosis.

MEDVOCK

Being one of the leaders of the Jedi Army, I'd say Kit would've had to fight MUCH harder than the other Jedi to ensure victory, especially as that was his sole task -- to ensure the Jedi he was leading emerged victorious. BTW, the other leaders of the Jedi Army were Mace Windu, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon and Shaak Ti. Personally, I think that just abouts sums up who the greatest Jedi of the Order were (including Yoda).

And once again, I'll state that (IMO) Kit did very well against the Chancellor until he received that blow to the waist. It did not seem as if Sidious had totally overpowered him throughout the entire duel - Kit seemed to fight him fairly evenly throughout - so I don't see how it is fair to identify Kit as weak because of how he fought Sidious. Of course, Sidious was obviously a far more skilled duelist than Kit, that I'm not complaining, and that is ultimately why he went down so quickly. NOT because he was weak. Just not as great as Sidious. That's all.

Tangible God
I love how you dismissed Anakin and Obi-Wan in your summed up list of the greatest Jedi.

MEDVOCK
Me too!

Although I suppose they should be in there, aye?

In which case, the greatest PT Jedi would be: (IMO!)

Yoda, Mace Windu, Kit Fisto, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Obi-Wan-Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker.

Do you hate me now?

Blaxican
Clones are not dolls. That is EFFING INSULTING. They are men. Flesh and blood. They bleed. They die. They had their lives sacrificed for them so they could serve an organization that neither respect them nor cares about their contributions. And you want to come in and use them as SEX TOYS?!! I really don't understand how you can live with yourself as a human being. Do you want clones to go get your groceries and do your laundry too? maybe they should wash you in the show and come home and open their arses for your personal pleasure. You'd betray their unconditional loyalty just to get some cheap sexual pleasure out of this? Maybe then we con strap grenades to them and blow them up, telling them that its for the "good of the Republic," and then laugh about how stupid they are. We can laugh about how they have no lives or free wills, how they were bred to be ignorant, treated like crap, and then still acted like the men you couldn't be.

Sounds like a real good time. I'd tell my vode to shoot you on sight.

no expression

I have butsecks with my clone every friday, then he makes me waffles in the morning.

MEDVOCK
eek

aldisyoyo

Alliance
Originally posted by Blaxican
no expression

I have butsecks with my clone every friday, then he makes me waffles in the morning.

Copaani mirshmure'cye, vod? Ni'duraa!

Tangible God
no expression

I have butsecks with my clone every friday, then he makes me waffles in the morning. You too huh?

aldisyoyo
well...um...i just lost all respect for any of u....

Alliance
hey Aldi, i think Blaxican wasts butsecks with you too.

Tangible God
hey Aldi, i think Blaxican wasts butsecks with you too. You're the Clone around here.

Alliance
Good thing my arse is covered in plasteel.

aldisyoyo
hey Aldi, i think Blaxican wasts butsecks with you too.
i...uh...better hire an assasin...RUN FOR THE HILLS!!!!!!!!!!

queeq
Oh. I thought EU was canon... SILLY ME!!! doh

Regardless, Kit has shown us much more than ANY of the other background Jedi in the movies, excluding Ki-Adi-Mundi. He has the most screen time of ANY of the background Jedi (ex Ki AGAIN) in AOTC, and maybe even ROTS. In AOTC, he is one of FOUR Jedi to lead the Jedi Army into battle on Geonosis. As he runs into battle in the arena, he is easily the most noticeable (having been closest to the screen) and fastest Jedi there. He even manages to knock over the half battle-droid, half protocol-droid C-3PO in the arena, and smiles after a Super Battle Droid coincidentally lands on top of it.
In Episode III, he is one of three Jedi to put up some kind of fight against Darth Sidious. And personally, I thought he did VERY well (in fact, better than Mace at the time -- he only delivered TWO blows to Sidious during that ENTIRE scene, although this is understandable considering the small amount of space he had to execute his Vaapad fueled moves) UNTIL he received that very unexpected and UNFAIR blow to the waist.
Kit certainly was NEVER afraid of delivering his absolute best in battle. We see that in both AOTC and ROTS. He has proven he is NOT weak, having PWNED wave after wave of battle droids, and being one of 20 Jedi to survive the extended Melee on Geonosis, and even managing to hold his own against the Sith Lord himself for a brief amount of time. He is a very courageous Jedi too -- in AOTC he had the guts to run HEADFIRST into battle against the battle droids, despite knowing he was obviously outnumbered. In ROTS, although it is a very subtle thing to note, Kit walks closest to Palpatine as the Jedi attempt to arrest him. It just goes to show that HE was not scared of the evil Sith Lord. This is further proven as he doesn't even hesitate to give the Sith Lord his best in battle as the two confront each other later on (unlike Agen and Saesee who failed to block two of possibly the easiest-to-block moves in HISTORY)
Plus, the fact that Sidious killed Kit just goes to show that only the Lord of the Sith himself could bring Kit down. In fact, I think being killed by a Sith Lord is the most honorable way a Jedi of Kit's caliber could go down. At least, it's better than being shot in the back, IMO.

Counting EU or not, Kit is still by no means a WUSS. At least not to me. smile

Amazing,... you spend so much time defending Tentacle Head... and that for those few sparse moments of screen time he has. You have a vivid imagination based on those few seconds.
And yet, he still get totally PWN'ed by evil-sith-with-the-funny-faces. I bet it was one those weird looks that distracted this Twilek-mutant.

overlord
It's amazing how the basic form allows Kit Fisto to be better than mastery of the heaviest defence form (Obi Wan) and also better than the heaviest assault form.
Why do people even start learning other forms beside the basic one? Oh yeah, because suckers like Fisto immediately die when a sith like Palpatine charges upon them.
Now I doubt Obi Wan would have IMMEDIATELY died when he had his lightsaber ignited and seeing Palpatine come towards him but that's just my opinion.

By the way, what form did Plo Koon master then, Medvock? He had to at least mastered one to be a jedi master. Doesn't really matter though, probably any council member can pwn Fisto considering Shii-Cho is the first form of lightsaber combat every padawan is taught to fight with.

MEDVOCK
Amazing,... you spend so much time defending Tentacle Head... and that for those few sparse moments of screen time he has. You have a vivid imagination based on those few seconds.

Thank you! I suppose I do have quite a vivid imagination. smile

And yet, he still get totally PWN'ed by evil-sith-with-the-funny-faces. I bet it was one those weird looks that distracted this Twilek-mutant.

I wouldn't say TOTALLY pwned, based on what I've said about the duel earlier in this thread. He managed to hold his own against the Chancellor VERY well until he was unexpectedly slashed across the waist.

It's amazing how the basic form allows Kit Fisto to be better than mastery of the heaviest defence form (Obi Wan) and also better than the heaviest assault form.

What -- are you saying that the sheer mastery of form I alone allows Kit Fisto to be better than than the mastery of the heaviest defence form and ALSO better than the heaviest assault form? Wow! I didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know!

Why do people even start learning other forms beside the basic one? Oh yeah, because suckers like Fisto immediately die when a sith like Palpatine charges upon them.

That made very little sense to me. But that certainly isn't surprising, coming from someone like you (No offense)! The form a Jedi chooses to learn is ENTIRELY up to their own individual tastes. It just so happened that Kit was very fond of the ways of Form I, and so decided that instead of changing to another form, he would remain training under the ways of the ancient fighting form. And Kit didn't immediately die -- he managed to block a fair few (okay, maybe just a few) saber swings, and even delivered a few of his own attacks to the Sith Lord before he "bit the dust".

Now I doubt Obi Wan would have IMMEDIATELY died when he had his lightsaber ignited and seeing Palpatine come towards him but that's just my opinion.

Hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

By the way, what form did Plo Koon master then, Medvock? He had to at least mastered one to be a jedi master. Doesn't really matter though, probably any council member can pwn Fisto considering Shii-Cho is the first form of lightsaber combat every padawan is taught to fight with.

Hey, how the hell would I know? Sure, he had to master at least one form, but it's never even stated which form he uses, so what in the world made you say he uses Form V? And don't make the foolish mistake of thinking Kit as a weak duelist because of the form he uses. Padawans are only taught the very BASICS of Form I -- like how to block, swing a saber, etc. The form becomes much more complex when it is being mastered. Obi-Wan was in awe as he watched Kit fight in the ways of Shii-Cho. It takes a high level of mastery and skill to awe a Jedi of THAT much esteem and experience, surely. But remember, it's also the fact that Kit's naturally very flexible, fast and has a sense of timing "faster than common sense itself" that contribute as to why he is as great a duelist he is. Not just because of his sheer mastery of form I.

Anyway, I'd be very willing to believe Plo is in fact a better duelist than Kit, if only you provide some information about how skilled he is in the ways of a light saber. Because nothing, as far as I can recall, has been stated about Plo's fighting skills that is as impressive as what has been stated about Kit's, I find it only reasonable to believe that Kit is actually the greater duelist. At least more reasonable than it is to believe Plo is better, especially considering the fact we haven't even SEEN him fight. But meh, as I said, I don't really care. Kit's still uber-cool regardless!!! smile

overlord
What -- are you saying that the sheer mastery of form I alone allows Kit Fisto to be better than than the mastery of the heaviest defence form and ALSO better than the heaviest assault form? Wow! I didn't know that! Thanks for letting me know!
You got some disorder, right? Keep my messages apart instead of breaking them up like a child to make them lose context.

That made very little sense to me. But that certainly isn't surprising, coming from someone like you (No offense)! The form a Jedi chooses to learn is ENTIRELY up to their own individual tastes. It just so happened that Kit was very fond of the ways of Form I, and so decided that instead of changing to another form, he would remain training under the ways of the ancient fighting form. And Kit didn't immediately die -- he managed to block a fair few (okay, maybe just a few) saber swings, and even delivered a few of his own attacks to the Sith Lord before he "bit the dust".
Coming from someone like me? And who are you, a Godly fanboy who knows everything? I'm talking about the reason why there are other lightsaber forms and why they even exist.
Perhaps Fisto chose to excell in form 1 to teach others, perhaps because sith were thought to be extinct. Sorry to burst teh bubble, boy. But Fisto is still a passive man and no fighting machine made for pwning.

Hey, everyone's entitled to their own opinion.
You actually think Obi Wan would do worse against Palpatine than Fisto because Fisto > Obi Wan? I can't take that serious.

what in the world made you say he uses Form V?
Just don't ask. Do a background check if you insist or something, but just take it from me that Koon's character used form V.

Obi-Wan was in awe as he watched Kit fight in the ways of Shii-Cho. It takes a high level of mastery and skill to awe a Jedi of THAT much esteem and experience, surely. But remember, it's also the fact that Kit's naturally very flexible, fast and has a sense of timing "faster than common sense itself" that contribute as to why he is as great a duelist he is. Not just because of his sheer mastery of form I.
Source please, the movies indicate otherwise. Perhaps you can explain what specifies the basic form then and what makes it so difficult to master if you're such an expert.
From what I know, it's still the basics which are used for using a lightsaber.

Anyway, I'd be very willing to believe Plo is in fact a better duelist than Kit, if only you provide some information about how skilled he is in the ways of a light saber. Because nothing, as far as I can recall, has been stated about Plo's fighting skills that is as impressive as what has been stated about Kit's, I find it only reasonable to believe that Kit is actually the greater duelist. At least more reasonable than it is to believe Plo is better, especially considering the fact we haven't even SEEN him fight. But meh, as I said, I don't really care. Kit's still uber-cool regardless!!!
Who cares about Plo Koon. You seem to think Kit Fisto is actually one of the best jedi masters there are. You know jack about Plo Koon but can say with ease that Fisto > Plo Koon and others.
I think this is all fanboyism based on absolutely nothing but imagination.

Alliance
Twilek-mutant.

Nautolan

Blaxican
Same thing. de'kut.

Yes,I can speak clone to. I have to if I'm going to order my clone to assume certain positions., and what I want on my waffles.

EDIT: And man, your sig is kickass. You're the best sig maker on this forum, imo.

Alliance
Might want to work on your spelling then...di'kut.

Fortunately for your clone "buddy," I don't think Mando has expanded to include waffle toppings.

and thanks big grin. a lot.

Blaxican
embarrasment it's my third language, so I'm not that good at it!

My first two are english and "n1gger". no expression

Alliance
laughing out loud I'm still not even close to fluent. I find spending my time doing other things more productive. I only really use it online and at football games.

Blaxican
I've read and have all the RC novels, which have the english to... not english dictionary in the back.

And don't feel bad. I only speak n1gger when around other black people, well... I also speak it to Filipinos because their in to that kind of thing.

Alliance
The RC novels are amazing. Traviss has a full Excel sheet dictionary on her website. Its much more complete.

laughing out loud Filipinos. The culture with no "f" sound named with an "f"

MEDVOCK
You got some disorder, right? Keep my messages apart instead of breaking them up like a child to make them lose context.

No, not that I know of. And I did, actually, read your entire message in order to try and comprehend what you were saying, and that is honestly what I thought you meant.

Coming from someone like me? And who are you, a Godly fanboy who knows everything?

I wish!

I'm talking about the reason why there are other lightsaber forms and why they even exist.

Perhaps Fisto chose to excell in form 1 to teach others, perhaps because sith were thought to be extinct.

Perhaps. Or maybe he just LIKED the ways of form I, and instead of switching to another form, he decided to remain training under the ways of the form?

In Cestus Deception, it even states that one's Fighting Style greatly depends on the individual's taste:

"Combat style was an exceedingly personal choice"

Sorry to burst teh bubble, boy. But Fisto is still a passive man and no fighting machine made for pwning.

Just like all Jedi?

You actually think Obi Wan would do worse against Palpatine than Fisto because Fisto > Obi Wan? I can't take that serious.

Did I ever even say that? Nay, so stop assuming things.

Just don't ask. Do a background check if you insist or something, but just take it from me that Koon's character used form V.

Just as you ask me to provide proof in the quote below, I will now ask you to provide proof that Koon uses Form V. I don't see how it is fair that I should believe you when you haven't even provided any proof, AT ALL.

Source please, the movies indicate otherwise. Perhaps you can explain what specifies the basic form then and what makes it so difficult to master if you're such an expert.
From what I know, it's still the basics which are used for using a lightsaber

Sure. I'll give you some quotes.

"Form I was wild, raw and deadly. It also required too much emotional heat for Obi-Wan's taste"

"Kit's chaotic, unpredictable approach had given the Nautolan an advantage against the machine. Obi-Wan's own more measured response might well have proven less effective"

"Kit's emerald lightsaber blade was here, there, everywhere: unpredictable, irresistible."

"Obi-Wan swiftly discovered that Kit was the better swordfighter, astonishingly aggressive and inituitive in comparison with Obi-Wan's more measured style."

"Obi-Wan found his attention straying from the JK, focusing instead on Kit, admiring the strength of his stance, the clarity of his angles as he chose lines of engagement. Kit favored the Form I style of combat, a fierce--" and then it cuts off, unfortunately.

In conclusion, as you can see, the ways of Form I are quite different to what you seem to perceive them as. According to Cestus Deception, Form I is wild, raw, and deadly, requiring much emotional heat to master. Again, as I said, not just anyone could Master Form I. Also, on numerous occasions Kit's described as very unpredictable and aggressive when he fights. Perhaps that could be Form I's doing, as it has been described as "wild, raw and deadly" by itself, or maybe that's Kit implementing his own personal touch to the fighting form. Regardless, don't underestimate Kit because he uses Form I! I've proven here he is a much greater duelist than what you think.

Anyways, here are a few more quotes to back up the statements I made earlier:

"What he saw as the Nautolan increased his efforts almost broke Obi-Wan's concentration. His companion was a living, martial hurricane, his body moving in two and three directions at once, joints flexing, unlimited by human vertebral restraints. Who he touched went down. And those who went down, stayed down."

"He rode the JK's yanking motion instead of fighting it, slipping between the tendrils, the Nautolan's sense of timing faster and more precise than common sense itself"

"Kit accelerated into a blur of motion complex and rapid enough to baffle even obi-wan's experienced gaze"

"His attack was absolute fluidity, one motion flowing into the next, without a wasted effort"

"But Kit was far from vanquished. As if he, too, had merely been playing a game, he crouched and leapt forward, spinning on his body's vertical axis like some kind of carnival acrobat, surging directly at the JK."

Who cares about Plo Koon. You seem to think Kit Fisto is actually one of the best jedi masters there are.

Yes! I do! You still haven't figured that out yet?

You know jack about Plo Koon but can say with ease that Fisto > Plo Koon and others.

I can say the ABSOLUTE same to you about Kit!

I think this is all fanboyism based on absolutely nothing but imagination.

And a sh!t load of quotes! smile

MEDVOCK
You know jack about Plo Koon but can say with ease that Fisto > Plo Koon and others.

And as I said before, I'd be VERY willing to believe that Plo is a greater duelist than Kit if you could provide a reason as to WHY.

Noob_Krueger
He probably speaks like a rapper...Gibberish.

Alliance
A rapper would likely speak in English....at least where I'm from.

Blaxican
Rap > Rock.

Tangible God
It'd be ironic if Kit Fisto sounded like Sly Stallone.

He must've lost alot of teeth as Rocky.

queeq

And as I said before, I'd be VERY willing to believe that Plo is a greater duelist than Kit if you could provide a reason as to WHY.

I have the same question about Kit.... what reason?

overlord
Perhaps. Or maybe he just LIKED the ways of form I, and instead of switching to another form, he decided to remain training under the ways of the form?
In Cestus Deception, it even states that one's Fighting Style greatly depends on the individual's taste:
"Combat style was an exceedingly personal choice"
What is this relevant to? Do you think I have another opinion to why jedi go on with a fighting form? But back to the original question. Why would other lightsaber forms be invented if mastering form I was already incredible to fight with.
I'll tell you, because it's everyone was taught it at first and does not give any advantages against other duelists.

Just like all Jedi?
Try to restrain from breaking my texts apart. I tried to explain the reason why Fisto chose never to use a good fighting form to make sure he wouldn't get pwned by sith.

Did I ever even say that? Nay, so stop assuming things.
Why would I assume that? Maybe you shouldn't agree Fisto is better when someone screams how, instead of suddenly making it unclear what you think. Why is that anyway?

Sure. I'll give you some quotes.
I asked for a source indicating that form I is extremely difficult to master. Not some cooky lines about a force user who is unpredictable and wild which could be said about the next jedi master or sith as well.

Yes! I do! You still haven't figured that out yet?
According to the movies, he's still one of the worst masters and not on the level of Anakin, Obi Wan, Dooku, Mace etc. That's pretty sad you actually count Fisto in because of some retarded quotes about how wild he is. Perhaps you should alter your opinion?

I can say the ABSOLUTE same to you about Kit!
Aww.. Is that right? How much do you think I actually care? I laughed about how certain you are Fisto is better in dueling than Plo even though you know nothing about Plo Koon.. and then the whole nuthouse opened up once more.

And a sh!t load of quotes!
lol yeah, a bunch of vague cooky quotes lets you assume Fisto or at least form I is incredible.
What was the source of Fisto having better senses than others by the way? It's a pretty funny line, considering Fisto just stood there while someone prepared an attack on him from ten miles away.

queeq
Canonwise, we know nothing about Fisto, except that he got PWN'ed by that slow moving Palpy with the funny faces.

Alliance
Fisto was on Geonosis! And he smiled a lot.

He was very happy.

Like bunnies.

Bunnies make me happy.

The end.

queeq
And he died like a bunny for X-mas.

Alliance
hehe...

dead bunnies.

cry

queeq
Very dead and just as easy.

Alliance
Bunnies are always easy droolio

aldisyoyo
bunny bunny bunny bunny raygun

Alliance
That does not appear to be.....

...working.

aldisyoyo
euro

queeq
You failed again...

aldisyoyo
cry

Alliance
HEH.

queeq
Both of you.

Alliance
laughing out loud

queeq
I win again.

Alliance
laughing out loud

MEDVOCK

Alliance
Plo was on the council for all 3 films... one of the permenant members.

That, to me, means Plo is better.

Cannon is cannon. Its not for you to decide. EU is in the EU forum.

MEDVOCK
So, by your logic, Plo is better than Obi-Wan and Anakin because he's been on the Jedi Council longer?

Sure, that's a factor to take into consideration when deciding who is the greater Jedi, but it means very little when deciding who is the better duelist.

Alliance
What I'm saying is if Plo is a permenant member, i find it very unlikely that Fisto, who isn't on the council until ROTS, is better at anything than Plo.

Blaxican
So... it's unlikely that Rots Anakin is better at anything then Plo because Plo was on the council longer?

Nice sig again, btw. Do you use PS?

queeq
Only the SW novelisations of the films are canon, all the rest is EU and doesn't count here. I think your endless defense notes for Fisto do not belong here. Canonwise there is little to be said about Fisto, except that he fights on Geonosis and got TOTALLY PWN'ed by an old wrinkly man... wink

MEDVOCK
Okay. I respect the rules of this forum, and if EU is restricted here, then I will no longer use it as a source. Come to think of it, Plo's done nothing of note in the movies at all, so it's impossible to judge the superior duelist out of their movie appearances alone!

I suppose that means, not counting EU, there really isn't enough information to deduce who could be the superior duelist. What a shame... sad

queeq
Yes, so you can discuss, but we don't really see Plo in action, only sitting comfy in his fighter until he gets shot down.

Alliance
So... it's unlikely that Rots Anakin is better at anything then Plo because Plo was on the council longer?

If anakin was a background character, I'd say Yes....but he's not. Anakin has the special circumstance as being a child prodigy. But Plo still might have one. Anakin wasn't invincible.

Nice sig again, btw. Do you use PS?
Thanks big grin, I use PS7.

queeq
No CS2?

Alliance
No money.

amity75

starwars I kind of imagine him to sound like Kenny from Southpark.

queeq
No money.

It is expensive... but I thought it was your business? Can't you deduct it?

Alliance
I could only deduct it from myself. sad

queeq
Hmmm... too bad.

Alliance
Oh well. There is a PS3 comming out anyway...but I may want to get a drawing tablet before CS3.

Honestyl, there's nto that much of a difference between CS2 and PS7

queeq
True, very true.

I learned handling PS when it was still 3.0. It still is mostly the same, some things are easier, some things are better. But in general, it hasn't changed much. I'll hold on to GS2 for a while now. Bloody software costs over $900...

Alliance
Bloody money.

queeq
It's nice to get though...

overlord
Okay. I respect the rules of this forum, and if EU is restricted here, then I will no longer use it as a source. Come to think of it, Plo's done nothing of note in the movies at all, so it's impossible to judge the superior duelist out of their movie appearances alone!

I suppose that means, not counting EU, there really isn't enough information to deduce who could be the superior duelist. What a shame... sad Don't worry, the flexible and irresistable (yuch) quotes also didn't say anything about comparing him to Maul for example. EU just said he was special.
Perhaps Dooku wasn't wild, but Kit still wouldn't stand a chance to him.

Though I don't want to draw that discussion about nothing up again. I find it hard to believe Kit would be the only one to have completely mastered the first and most basic form of dueling.
Especially when you read that Sidious potentially mastered all forms except for Vaapad and Yoda, for example, teached it to younglings.

queeq
Kit was a wuss, he got PWN'ed. Anyone could beat him, even a youngling.

Alliance
wink I think kit was a youngling.

queeq
No, younglings like LIam are better.

MEDVOCK
Though I don't want to draw that discussion about nothing up again. I find it hard to believe Kit would be the only one to have completely mastered the first and most basic form of dueling.
Especially when you read that Sidious potentially mastered all forms except for Vaapad and Yoda, for example, teached it to younglings.

Kit Fisto is the only Jedi stated to have mastered Form I (as far as I know), although I agree it is quite possible that others, like Yoda and Sidious could have mastered the form as well. Whether or not they mastered it to such a degree as Kit Fisto, or even higher, however, is not known. Like Obi-Wan has been stated as the Master of Soresu, I find Kit to be the Master of Shii-Cho.

Sexyback
I agree, Kit Fisto really does seem to be THE Master of Shii-Cho. He seems to wield it with maximum skill, given the descriptions from tCD.

*Is it just me, or is 'Shii-Cho' really pleasing on the eyes? It's relaxing just looking at the word.*

Alliance
CANON ALERT

Tangible God

Kit Fisto is the only Jedi stated to have mastered Form I (as far as I know), although I agree it is quite possible that others, like Yoda and Sidious could have mastered the form as well. Whether or not they mastered it to such a degree as Kit Fisto, or even higher, however, is not known. Like Obi-Wan has been stated as the Master of Soresu, I find Kit to be the Master of Shii-Cho. Ya know what, after reading all of MEDVOCK's posts, I've come to the conclusion that Fisto really was one of the greatest Jedi of the PT.

He still got very much owned by the superior Palpy though, so that's not saying much.

overlord
Don't forget about how deliciously flexible his body is. I also think there was a book which said he is strong.

Alliance
mmmm....deliciously flexible. EU!

Jack Daniels
I think he said oh shlT when he died

Alliance
Do you read lips? no expression

Jack Daniels
not plo koons...lol...maybe mara jades...lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>