what do jack and will have in common

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazychic
ok so heres the deal the people i know like jack and will for mainly different reasons but some are the same can you guys help me out here and name some or tell me why you dont think their are any? lets just also pretend that j/e and w/e exists and then honestly tell me you hate one or the other

Mistypirate
Lets just also pretend this thread doesn't exist. Savvy?

PirateDiva
Savvy!!!!

hom3r
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Lets just also pretend this thread doesn't exist. Savvy?

That's really immature of you. Someone tried to start a thread then you pulled out a stupid out of the hat.

Back to the topic:
They both had made a fool of Davey Jones.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by hom3r
That's really immature of you. Someone tried to start a thread then you pulled out a stupid out of the hat.

Back to the topic:
They both had made a fool of Davey Jones.

Look dude I am not in the mood to start an argument.
Senseless+BS= IGNORE

hom3r
Senseless+BS= IGNORE

You just did with your first post. You think no one will be offended by that first post.

PirateDiva
You just did with your first post. You think no one will be offended by that first post.

LOOK I dont know who u think u are but Dont u dare talk to Misty like that or give her shit!!!!! Its her Birthday and i will not allow anyone to talk to her that way so if u wanna argue or say shit say it to me!!!!!

BUT U trying to be a hard ass and talk shit to Misty ends right NOW!!!! mad

Mistypirate
Just ignore his senseless Bull crab. I am to excited to start an argument with some senseless ass O. Ohh was I being rude roll eyes (sarcastic)

PirateDiva
Just ignore his senseless Bull crab. I am to excited to start an argument with some senseless ass O. Ohh was I being rude roll eyes (sarcastic)

LOL....No Mr.-or-Mrs.-I-cant-decide-what-gender-i-am over there was the Jerk first....laughing

ok Misty i leave them alone cause u asked!! W00o0o0o0oo0 HAppy Birthday MisTy!!!!! Wo00o0o0o!!! lool

hom3r
Originally posted by PirateDiva
LOOK I dont know who u think u are but Dont u dare talk to Misty like that or give her shit!!!!! Its her Birthday and i will not allow anyone to talk to her that way so if u wanna argue or say shit say it to me!!!!!

Your an ASS Kisser.

If it's your birthday then try and act more mature then you get to grow old when its your birthday right. Just think before you post. You act like you own the forums or something.

Mistypirate
LOL....No Mr.-or-Mrs.-I-cant-decide-what-gender-i-am over there was the Jerk first....laughing

ok Misty i leave them alone cause u asked!! W00o0o0o0oo0 HAppy Birthday MisTy!!!!! Wo00o0o0o!!! lool

Well Lets just call that person an IT laughing out loud
Thank you once again Piratediva dear xoxox big grin

hom3r

Damn you really are stupid. Unspecified means i choose not to say so.

hom3r

Your an A$$ Kisser.

If it's your birthday then try and act more mature then you get to grow old when its your birthday right. Just think before you post. You act like you own the forums or something.

mmoviejunkie
Your an A$$ Kisser.

you're an ass
leave them the **** alone!!!

Mistypirate
Your an ASS Kisser.

And you are a Bull crab eater.

Well no thank you I feel quite comfortable just the way I am. People love me for who I am. If I act immature that is not your problem at least I wont become a nasty and mean old fart when I grow old. And no I don't have to think before I post. That was the way I felt. We are given freedom of speech, this is a free country. Therefore, I would post or say whatever I please. I act like I own the forums??? Gosh really? No kidding I wasn't aware of that.

Chiki Mina
hey hom3r....****IN LEAVE OR ILL ****ING REPORT YOU!!

PirateDiva
Your an A$$ Kisser.

I do Believe ur repeating urself there Love!!!big grin

Hey Misty Apparently "It" thinks I Like to Kiss Ur ASS laughing

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
hey hom3r....****IN LEAVE OR ILL ****ING REPORT YOU!!

There you Go homo, the person that owns the forum has Talked.

Chiki Mina
**** him Misty..I finnsihed my rp for you so put him on the ignore list and Im not bluffing I will report homo.

Mistypirate
I do Believe ur repeating urself there Love!!!big grin

Hey Misty Apparently "It" thinks I Like to Kiss Ur ASS laughing

Well "It" is talking senseless BS eek!

Mistypirate
*misty puts homo on ignore, and goes to read Minas RP* smile

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
**** him Misty..I finnsihed my rp for you so put him on the ignore list and Im not bluffing I will report homo.

Awwww MiNa....Hi We Missed Ya!!! Homo over there is just being prude!!!! But were Not Letting "IT" kill the FuN!!! big grin Where u putting the RP at?

Chiki Mina
at the dmc bloopers

PirateDiva
Just read it it was Hilarious!!!! Mina u are funny!!!

hom3r
Wow... I can't believe i'm the one at fault here.. anyway i'll leave the thread. I just hope you people had read what she had wrote first before i had posted. And try to put yourself in the position if you were the topic starter. I know i can't win in this thread so bye.

Chiki Mina
what are ya 3 years old? lol this isnt a childrens play ground on who wins or loses.

Leave already thats what we are waitng for. Unless of course if you change your attitude a bit lol riight.

Dont worry I'll play the wolrd's smallest violin for you if you like smile

-savvychick-
buhbye

dont let the door hit your ass on the way outsmile

PirateDiva
Peacewavey

PirateDiva
Good night ladies im off to bed sleep1 Hope u all have a good Night!! Muah!!!! Talk to ya'll 2morrow!!!

mmoviejunkie
night!

sparrobethroxmy
good night!!!!!!!

crazychic
hey avtually you guys are all huge jerks all hom3r was trying to defend me THE TOPIC STARTER and i dont think its that bad of a topic or a question for that matter so props to hom3r you are way cool so come back please and anyways if you guys dont like my topic GET THE HELL OFF MY THREAD

katelovespirate
guys, I hope we all have the maturity not to resort to calling each other names and getting into big fights. words can be really wounding, even in web-forums, and i'm sure no one wants their feelings hurt. this arguing has scared some of our valued members off the forum and i don't want to see that happen again. is it really too much to ask that we all treat each other like people, whether or not we share opinions? sniff sniff. i dont like it when people get angry.

crazychic
im sorry i dont normally cus but their making me mad i would like people to at least awnser the topic instead of bashing it that was uncalled for i wont argue anymore i promise

JD_4_Life
I'm sorry, but that WAS kind of rude. Let's pretend this thread doesn't exist? I would be really offended if I went onto a forum, thought about a thread topic, and then got dogged for it. Gosh, this place is starting to act like KTTC. Actually it may be getting worse than them. I'm not trying to start an arguement. I'm just saying that that was very uncalled for, Misty. Which is kind of sad because my respect for you has just dropped.

katelovespirate
my respect for people hasnt dropped, i'm glad people have strong opinions, but i think both sides of the argument said some uncalled for things. i love debating and talking and shipping with you all and definately dont want this forum to sink to the level of certain other forums. let's all be hippies and make rum, not shipping wars! smile

evilm0nki3
(ignores everything that has happened on this thread)

They both love Lizzie big grin

crazychic
well ya and thanks jd but i couldve been nicer sorry i was mad but im up for the hippie thing lol

Mistypirate
Originally posted by JD_4_Life
I'm sorry, but that WAS kind of rude. Let's pretend this thread doesn't exist? I would be really offended if I went onto a forum, thought about a thread topic, and then got dogged for it. Gosh, this place is starting to act like KTTC. Actually it may be getting worse than them. I'm not trying to start an arguement. I'm just saying that that was very uncalled for, Misty. Which is kind of sad because my respect for you has just dropped.

Well tell me something, wouldn't you be a little upset if some one calls you ignorant and stupid for posting an opinion? What I first wrote was what I though of this thread. I have the right to say or write what ever I want. I did not see anything wrong with my first post. I hurt peoples feelings for stating that I would rather ignore the post? I never imagine that people could be this sensitive. I really don't care if you have lost your respect for me, I don't know you and you don't know me. So we have nothing to loose

sparrobethroxmy
The freedom of speech amen!!!

Mistypirate
Yes freedom of speech. big grin
I admit that my fallowing posts were a little out of hand. I was instigated, I did not start with the name calling.

sparrobethroxmy
glad everyone is making up!!! dont get mad get glad! big grin

Turbo-charged
Senseless+BS= IGNORE
Misty !!!!! I'm ashamed of you!!! I thought you'd be nice to cc!!!!!

Turbo-charged
Yes freedom of speech. big grin
I admit that my fallowing posts were a little out of hand. I was instigated, I did not start with the name calling.
Ohohohoh!!!!! thats Amendment 1 AKA the 5 freedoms! big grin

Mistypirate
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
Misty !!!!! I'm ashamed of you!!! I thought you'd be nice to cc!!!!!

Not when people calls me ignorant and stupid first. But I am a sweet heart. smile Have I ever treated you bad? You are in the opposite side of the ship and I get along with you well.

Turbo-charged
lol but yes you are nice to me,.. but cc wasn't calling you that it was,... um who was it?

Mistypirate
No it wasnt Crazychick...It was Homer something. I said, that I would rather ignore this thread and, he called in other words stupid and ignorant.

Turbo-charged
yes I read that far then replied

Mistypirate
I have nothing against Crazychick. smile

Turbo-charged
whew cause if you did I'd be sadsad
Well I geuss we are all in understanding!

Mistypirate
Yes hopefully wink

Turbo-charged
lol

Surreal_44
Well Misty, since we have freedom of speech, you and your little friends should understand that anyone can say anything they want about you, regardless of how it makes you feel. Freedom of speech is a two way road.

Savvy?

Not all J/E shippers are annoying, rude and obnoxious, but I am more and more inclined to feel so after viewing this topic and the idiotic responses from most J/E shippers to it. I would say more, but unlike some of you, I actually know how to limit my freedom of speech to not be so offensive.

Now, back to the topic...

Will and Jack have a lot of similarities. One of the main similarities is of course that they are both good men who have turned to piracy. I think that Will is a lot like Jack USED to be, and that is one of the things that made them bond so well in the first movie.

The second movie things hit a big bump in the road because of the love pyramid. Everyone is so focused on J/E vs. W/E, but one of the things that I think will be very interesting to see will be how Jack and Will's friendship evolves, and what it will take for them to begin to trust each other again.

Turbo-charged
Originally posted by Surreal_44
Well Misty, since we have freedom of speech, you and your little friends should understand that anyone can say anything they want about you, regardless of how it makes you feel. Freedom of speech is a two way road.

Savvy?

Not all J/E shippers are annoying, rude and obnoxious, but I am more and more inclined to feel so after viewing this topic and the idiotic responses from most J/E shippers to it. I would say more, but unlike some of you, I actually know how to limit my freedom of speech to not be so offensive.

Will and Jack have a lot of similarities. One of the main similarities is of course that they are both good men who have turned to piracy. I think that Will is a lot like Jack USED to be, and that is one of the things that made them bond so well in the first movie.

The second movie things hit a big bump in the road because of the love pyramid. Everyone is so focused on J/E vs. W/E, but one of the things that I think will be very interesting to see will be how Jack and Will's friendship evolves, and what it will take for them to begin to trust each other again.

gee thanks for making it worse

katelovespirate

i would agree that perhaps Jack used to be more like Will, more idealistic anyways, and as Jack saw that didn't exactly work in the environment they are in, he is trying to help Will survive in the caribbean. Jack clearly respects Will's capabilities as a blacksmith, as he respected Bootstraps. there was a cut scene from one in which Jack elaborated on how much Will was like his father.

I think Will and Jack's friendship isn't exactly going anywhere forward, as Will is going to betray Jack for the pearl according to the first leaked script, and they are definately in conflict for Elizabeth. It would have to be something big, much later in the fim, to re-establish their friendship. I reckon it will have to do with the heart being stabbed and both realizing the other is a good man and trustworthy with Elizabeth. something like that.

Mistypirate

Savvy?

I would rather ignore your post. Well not entirely. You haven't learn have you? Read before making any arguments. You will notice who started the name calling first.

Turbo-charged
EVERYBODY CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will inot let my best friends thread be made into a fighting arena!

mmoviejunkie

Savvy?

i agree i think that that's how jack use to be
but i really dont think that they had a nice bond ever
its not like they ever trusted eachother
and will never considered jack his friend
i think they're whole relationship is based off trusting eachother far enough to work with each other to complete their own needs but never 100% sure trusting each other and being friends

katelovespirate
EVERYBODY CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will inot let my best friends thread be made into a fighting arena!

thank you. seriously. people need to stay out of fights that don't have anything to do with them, because that's what turns these little tiffs into all out wars. everyone had made up and we were onto different things. no need to bring the argument up again.

Mistypirate
I was calmed, I just don't like when people provoke me. I apologize to you and crazychick. I was trying to make everything better, but I guess I cant.

mmoviejunkie
I would rather ignore your post. Well not entirely. You haven't learn have you? Read before making any arguments. You will notice who started the name calling first.

misty-luv-its okay
just got to another thread
remember non-sense=ignore

a-k-a-amber
EVERYBODY CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will inot let my best friends thread be made into a fighting arena! yes

crazychic
EVERYBODY CHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will inot let my best friends thread be made into a fighting arena! aww thanks turbo you really are nice at heart lol

crazychic
I was calmed, I just don't like when people provoke me. I apologize to you and crazychick. I was trying to make everything better, but I guess I cant. well i except your apology and i really dont get why you were mad in the first place but whatever

Surreal_44
It was your post that caused all the nastiness to begin with, I believe, Misty. Besides, it's just freedom of speech, so everyone can just calm down. I can say what I please, and it pleases me to point out that Misty started the whole mess in the first place.

Katelovespirates wrote:

It will definitely take some work to re-establish their friendship, and it might have something to do with stabbing the heart, but it may happen before that. I'm not sure what it might be, but it could involve Elizabeth, or they could just come to a conclusion without any catostrophic event happening at all.

I could see them tussling for a while, and then they kind of just stop and grudgingly agree to work together again, and then as they DO work together more, their bond becomes stronger.

Will has already learned a lot from Jack. You can see how sneaky he's become in the second film, and in some more leaked bits in the third film, he hides a lot of things from a lot of different people. Enough to make you wonder exactly who he's working for and why. It should be an interesting ride in the third film. big grin

Plenty of emotional highs and lows and "WTF" moments to make everyone happy.

crazychic
THEIR WE GO WERE GATTING BACK ON TOPIC big grin AND... NOT FIGHTING YAY

Mistypirate
Originally posted by crazychic
well i except your apology and i really dont get why you were mad in the first place but whatever

Wouldn't you get upset if some one calls you stupid and ignorant first? I accept that my fallowing post were out of hand but he provoke me first.

I suggest you go back and read. Apparently you have problems understanding things. How would it feel if I call you stupid and ignorant for posting your opinion. It wouldn't feel good would it.

crazychic
HEY I DIDNT CALL YOU STUPID OR IGNORANT

Mistypirate
THEIR WE GO WERE GATTING BACK ON TOPIC big grin AND... NOT FIGHTING YAY

Yes my bad, but I think this person has something against me. We had a little misunderstanding a while ago. Apparently she hasn't gotten over it.

Mistypirate
HEY I DIDNT CALL YOU STUPID OR IGNORANT

Nooooo not you Homer did.

katelovespirate
i;m certainly looking forward to the "WTF" moments--- those are always my fav!!! smile what can i say, i'm addicted to thrills.

Turbo-charged
I WILL contact RougePw25 if you all don't stop it!

katelovespirate
giggle... i already did, Turbo. lol

Turbo-charged
no expression bum-dooky Well then I geuss I'd have to confirm it all

SarahB
lol...omg the fight earlier was................actually no. i will nt bring it up..anwyay

er wat do will nd jack hav in common??---nt sure rly heir both mensmile lol...dw..im nt sure.. i will think bout it

pyratequeen
WTF is your problem Misty? What demon has possed you lately? Why were you being so damn mean?

Mistypirate
Look *****, if you don't know what was going on I suggest you butt off, Read the entire thread before making senseless arguments and you will see who started with the name calling. I am sure if I called you stupid and ignorant for no damn reason you will be pissed, so go back and read. I'm sick and tired of people like you. So don't be lazy and read it from the beginning. And yes I get posses and mean when I encounter people like you.

Turbo-charged
Yall better chill or else I'll break out the whip! This convo about that is OLD it's in the PAST! SO no one els better bring it up. This is my BFFs thread so you guys better CHILL!

Mistypirate
As you can see I didn't started this crab, I didn't know that by posting "Lets just also pretend this thread doesn't exist. Savvy?" This thread was going to turn in to WW111.

crazychic
ya well you ALL need to chill and misty i like you and all but stop fighting w/ other members on MY thread and EVERYONE just shutup about it obviously she doesnt want to talk about it and its pissing me off so whats done is done new slate k GOSH

Turbo-charged
As you can see I didn't started this crab, I didn't know that by posting "Lets just also pretend this thread doesn't exist. Savvy?" This thread was going to turn in to WW111.
WW111?

pyratequeen
Look *****, if you don't know what was going on I suggest you butt off, Read the entire thread before making senseless arguments and you will see who started with the name calling. I am sure if I called you stupid and ignorant for no damn reason you will be pissed, so go back and read. I'm sick and tired of people like you. So don't be lazy and read it from the beginning. And yes I get posses and mean when I encounter people like you.
People like me? People who acutally went back, read from the beginning, and saw that you were very rude to the person who started this thread? Well, forgive me for saying this, but **** off moron!!!!!!! mad

katelovespirate
that argument was over a long time ago. no need to dig it up.

Mistypirate
Originally posted by pyratequeen
People like me? People who acutally went back, read from the beginning, and saw that you were very rude to the person who started this thread? Well, forgive me for saying this, but **** off moron!!!!!!! mad

Senseless+BC=ignore Go read you idiot

Chiki Mina
How did this thread turned into a WWF? lol

Mistypirate
Well apparently I am a mean person possessed by demons, because I posted that I rather ignore this thread.

katelovespirate
misty, we know you are a great person. dont let people get you down.

Chiki Mina
oh no....Misty you need to talk to someone?

I could help you if you like. If you're angry just go ahead to the therapy thread and just scream if you like lol.

Mistypirate
I wont let anyone put me down. I was thinking about not coming back, but I love it here so much. I get along with almost everyone. I respect others. I just don't like when people try to start things for no reason whatsoever. I didn't consider my first post hurtful or rude. I was just giving my opinion, it wasn't enough for that person to start with the name calling.

katelovespirate
awe Misty don't leave! sad

i know what you mean, all this fighting has to end.

Chiki Mina
I still dont know what happened. I want to know but Im afraid to ask because I dont know if Misty wants to go back on that horrible experience.

Mistypirate
No it all ends here for me. So if anyone tells me **** off I will do it after them.

Chiki Mina
Oh waiiit. Oh no no no

Now I know whats going on.

This all started with homer, and crazychick was defending him.

I see whats going on.

Well it doesnt matter who started it but Im gonna finnish it.

CrazyChick, Homer was disrespecting Misty, Piratediva, and mmoviejunkie. He started posting nasty comments. So they reacted what anyone could: by defending themsleves and calling back names.

Sure it was immature, I got angry too and cursed at him. Its a normal reaction and Im sorry for that.

I dont think it has to do anything about this thread, its about people's attitude on reacting in this thread. If its something you dont agree make a point and make a discussion in an adult/mature manor. That's what seperate us from the animals..hello.

Misty, I understand your anger, but believe me its not worth leaving. I know I felt days when I felt like leaving when someone pisses me off. You're puerto rican you cant help it lol. When someone fires your latina blood it boils like hell lol. Dont let it get to you. Use self control. If that person drives you crazy, drive them out of your head. You have many friends in here that care about you and remembered your bday.

So dont let a *add name here* let you down.

If you wanna talk im at msn, I know that you are working, but whenever you get the chance you can talk to me or kate. Kate is also a faith giver wink

Sorry long post, but I did it out of love big grin

PirateDiva
Ok Like always i'm late for the fight again!! Sorry Misty i wasnt there for ya! ANywhooo this whole thread started of as a huge misunderstanding....ppl took it to magnitudes it should have never been taking too....yes i said my stuff back after i was provoked....but hey its natural ppl! Ppl get mad and get defensive and oh well....its life.....so ya hopefully its all settled......Crazychic i dont think anything was directed towards u....it was Homer we had the problem with...so sorry we disrespeted ur thread! Savvy? big grin

Turbo-charged
I think EVERY should just drop this subject. Back to the topic because basicly this has been 4 pages of non-stop arguing, and I get that enough from a guy at my school!

pyratequeen
Misty..... Ok. Look it wasn't right of me to tell you to **** off. I was just really frustrated yesterday and had to let my anger out some way. I apologize for letting it out at you. Please forgive me. sad

crazychic
I think EVERY should just drop this subject. Back to the topic because basicly this has been 4 pages of non-stop arguing, and I get that enough from a guy at my school! i know you do stick out tongue

Turbo-charged
i know you do stick out tongue
Screw youno expression

crazychic
Screw youno expression again i think you have been hanging out WAY too much w/ me and i cant believe you kiss your mom w/ that mouth lol i love you too

crazychic
Ok Like always i'm late for the fight again!! Sorry Misty i wasnt there for ya! ANywhooo this whole thread started of as a huge misunderstanding....ppl took it to magnitudes it should have never been taking too....yes i said my stuff back after i was provoked....but hey its natural ppl! Ppl get mad and get defensive and oh well....its life.....so ya hopefully its all settled......Crazychic i dont think anything was directed towards u....it was Homer we had the problem with...so sorry we disrespeted ur thread! Savvy? big grin ya ok but for future references dont fight on my thread it makes me sad sad

Turbo-charged
again i think you have been hanging out WAY too much w/ me and i cant believe you kiss your mom w/ that mouth lol i love you too
no expression again

Chiki Mina
...uh... get some privacy you two hehe

Turbo-charged
you callin me gay?

Chiki Mina
yes actually if you like guys and plus if you're happy

Lesbian is for girls
Gay is for guys

Gay means happy anyways.

Turbo-charged
lol

crazychic
ya were not gay but we said i love you to eachother as a joke in front of her guy friend and called us gay so i socked him and weve been joking like that ever since but dont worry im totally into guys big grin

Turbo-charged
I'd know

crazychic
well of coarse you onlysee me around guys duh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.