Violator vs Mindless Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Violator- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violator_%28comics%29

vs

Mindless Hulk- http://www.incrediblehulk.com/mindlesshulk.html

Howard_Jones
It would be an interesting fight, but Hulk would win out.

DDurand
Violator.

Mindless Hulk act by instinct only. Violator can use that against him.

In Earth, Mindless Hulk can maybe win, because Spawn Devils don't seem to have a lot of powers on earth. And Hulk is stronger than Violator. But there is all the trick Violator can do with dreams, telepathy, teleportation, etc.

guy222
Originally posted by golem370
Who wins

Violator- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violator_%28comics%29

vs

Mindless Hulk- http://www.incrediblehulk.com/mindlesshulk.html

Hulk

TricksterPriest
Violator takes this easily. And here's why. 1. TP. Hulk can't beat that. 2. Unlimited regeneration, no fatigue and class 100+ strength. 3. magic. and 4. necroplasm is a ***** to fight.

DevilGoblin
Hulk eats him for dinner.

Hulk wins easy.He is the strongest one of all.Case Closed.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
Hulk eats him for dinner.

Hulk wins easy.He is the strongest one of all.Case Closed.
Wow great debating skills and great argument there. thumb up

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Wow great debating skills and great argument there. thumb up

better than : "Darkseid uses OM and wins"

bigbran
better than : "Darkseid uses OM and wins" What the hell is the "OM"?
Also, it is there as a one-shot victory.

TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure he meant the OE. And given the amount of people's he one-shotted with that, I'd say it's considered a legit tactic. And you are an idiot for backing Hulk in this fight after the 4 reasons I listed. Tell me, oh great fanboy, how can Hulk win this fight? smartass

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm pretty sure he meant the OE. And given the amount of people's he one-shotted with that, I'd say it's considered a legit tactic. And you are an idiot for backing Hulk in this fight after the 4 reasons I listed. Tell me, oh great fanboy, how can Hulk win this fight? I know what he meant.
It just shows EXACTLY how much he knows about Darkseid!

He thinks that Hulk could get to Galactus level... no expression

TricksterPriest
Yeah, it's pretty obvious to anyone above Bush's level of intelligence. Which says something about Devilgoblin. laughing He actually said that? What the f**k?

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Yeah, it's pretty obvious to anyone above Bush's level of intelligence. Which says something about Devilgoblin. laughing He actually said that? What the f**k?

Good morning

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
What the hell is the "OM"?
Also, it is there as a one-shot victory.
Care to explain to us what does the "OM" means?

masterbruce
Care to explain to us what does the "OM" means?

OM = Omega Manipulation

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by masterbruce
OM = Omega Manipulation
There is no such thing. no expression

Alfheim
I think mindless Hulk will win. I think a mindless version of The Hulk kicked Nightmares ass. Obvoulsy Nightmare escaped, but from what I read Nightmare was ****ing himself.

I dont think Violator is more powerful than Nightmare.

xmeat
hulk amash

redhotrash
Hulk wins this, probably easily. Spawn has beaten Violator using brute strength and his hand to hand skills. Hulk would snap his limbs and scatter his body to the four winds. Also I dont recall Violator having anywhere near class 100 strength. As for his unlimited regeneration, as I recall when he gets extremely damaged (which he would here after probably 1 punch) he dissipates and returns to hell where Malebolgia reems him out. But yeah Im giving Hulk at least 8 out of 10 here.

Muck101
Violator takes this. Spawn beat big V because he's actually smarter than a small child. Hulk is not. He's a relative moron. Violator is way too crafty for hulk. He messes with hulks mind, and hulk would run around beating on inanimate objects. FAR outclassed in inteligence here.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Muck101
Violator takes this. Spawn beat big V because he's actually smarter than a small child. Hulk is not. He's a relative moron. Violator is way too crafty for hulk. He messes with hulks mind, and hulk would run around beating on inanimate objects. FAR outclassed in inteligence here.

and inanimate objects are going to kill the hulk? roll eyes (sarcastic)

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Alfheim
and inanimate objects are going to kill the hulk? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Deadpool made Hulk impale himslef on a pole. shifty

golem370
He might be smarter but so is alot of Hulks enemies and they get beat Doc Samson Dr Doom Thing The Leader and others.

bigbran
Care to explain to us what does the "OM" means? Ask Devil Goblin.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by masterbruce
OM = Omega Manipulation

Mider999
Violator has infinite regeneration on his side, how is hulk gonna kill him again......im waiting for an answer

violator has mind powers too you know

violator has other powers he can use against hulk, hellfire and such.

Hulk making nightmare afraid is PIS, since nightmare is a entity on par with dormammu isnt he.

bigbran
Oh ya, how could I forget?
Originally posted by Mider999
Violator has infinite regeneration on his side, how is hulk gonna kill him again......im waiting for an answer

Hulk making nightmare afraid is PIS, since nightmare is a entity on par with dormammu isnt he. The same can be said about Surfer, Galactus, Darkseid (well not the same, but you get the point), Celestials, but Hulk is now able to beat all of them... roll eyes (sarcastic). It is of no use. You could have a scan of him killing Hulk, and you would get an excuse along with "HULK SMASH!!!1".

Beta Ray Howard
Don't you get it Bran? This is Napkin-Drawn Mider Violator!

Muck101
My point was, Hulk wouldnt even know if he's hitting Violator or not. He'd just spend his time punching anything he bumps into.

xmeat
violator that stupid demon that cant even beat spawn Hulk 10/10

xmeat
Originally posted by Mider999

Hulk making nightmare afraid is PIS, since nightmare is a entity on par with dormammu isnt he. Hulk has infinite regeneration and great mind resistance as well whats your point.

xmeat
bunp

DevilGoblin
It would take an army of violators to give troubles to the mindless hulk.

bigbran
It would take an army of violators to give troubles to the mindless hulk. Or one Thor?

redhotrash
For the 2nd time, Violator doesnt have infinite regeneration. Spawn has dismembered him in so many colorful ways and they always seem to put Violator down for the count. Violator is smarter, but he isnt smarter than the smartest of the Hulk foes. Assuming he was able to confuse or distract Hulk temporarily, he'd never be able to capitalize on it in a way that'd take Hulk out of the fighter. Hellfire wouldnt amount to much since Hulk as fought and beaten people who used fire. Telepathy is also out as Hulk has a similar resistance as say... a berserking Sabretooth. I like Violator and all but Hulk will crush him.

grey fox
I dont know whether to laugh or cry at the pure stupidity of this thread.

DevilGoblin
Deadpool made Hulk impale himslef on a pole. shifty

study the stuff, that hulk was weak because his healing factor did not work as well as usual cause he was post- onslaught Hulk separated from Banner

owned,again

juggernaut66666
study the stuff, that hulk was weak because his healing factor did not work as well as usual cause he was post- onslaught Hulk separated from Banner

owned,again
So? It did happen.
Owned? Nah. A loser like you can't own anyone on this forum except himself.

golem370
Hulk villains
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Bizzaro.asp?UniqueId=794
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=1019

Bentley
I seriously think some people are underestimating Hulk here, he cant beat Superman nor any real top tier, but he can seriously give a guy like Violator a run for his money. Violator has no infinite energy in this battle so he will dissipate eventually and even if he was smart enough to trick Hulk into attacking stuff, the Hulk would get angrier, hence stronger and more resistant.

Violator is not putting him down. Hulk can for example, smash the earth and cause some serious damage. Violator will eventually lose this battle.

TricksterPriest
1 word. Magic. magic violates pretty much every rule in existence. Not to mention people seem to be dismissing Violator's TP out of hand. *glares at Redhotrash* Hulk has NO TP RESISTANCE. Stop making fanboy statements. I hate having to agree with Spawn fanboys like Mider, but he's right. Hulk's outclassed. VIOLATOR STARTED AND WAS CONTROLLING A CITY WIDE RIOT. That's a huge TP feat. Plus, Strange was able to one-shot Hulk via magic. What makes you think Violator can't do the same? Granted, his magic probably isn't in the same league, but I think he has enough skill to force Banner to the surface, or call up some of Banner's psychological torments to mess with him. Muck is correct, this is Violator's fight to lose. All he has to do is get into Hulk's head, and it's over.

Accel
TP really isn't a big deal to Hulk, especially considering he's proved more resistant to it than an entire town. And from what I remember of him, Violator never really impressed me.

Just what has he done that was so great? Beat down a severely weakened Spawn? *Yawn*

golem370
Originally posted by Bentley
I seriously think some people are underestimating Hulk here, he cant beat Superman nor any real top tier, but he can seriously give a guy like Violator a run for his money. Violator has no infinite energy in this battle so he will dissipate eventually and even if he was smart enough to trick Hulk into attacking stuff, the Hulk would get angrier, hence stronger and more resistant.

Violator is not putting him down. Hulk can for example, smash the earth and cause some serious damage. Violator will eventually lose this battle.

Hulk can beat Superman and has a good chance any top tier character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.