X-Team vs Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins

Hercules- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/Hercules.htm

vs

X-Team
Cyclops
Havok
Strong Guy
Wolverine
Beast

Howard_Jones
X team due to Havok and Strong Guy.

Omega-level
X-team. Beast and Wolverine are non-factors.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Omega-level
X-team. Beast and Wolverine are non-factors. Wolverine has already taken it to Hercules....twice.

Omega-level
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverine has already taken it to Hercules....twice.

Wolverine recently killed the entire Marvel Universe... for the 2nd time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Wolverine has already taken it to Hercules....twice.
yup

capt it up
X-team. Beast and Wolverine are non-factors.
show how much you know about logan

SpunkySmurph
Wolverine recently killed the entire Marvel Universe... for the 2nd time. roll eyes (sarcastic)

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is your argument that because a character has had PIS in non-cannon showings that none of his cannon feats are credible?

Draco69

Ugh. I flipped through this mag.

He killed the Invisible Woman AND Magento within two pages.

:vomit:

masterbruce
Originally posted by Draco69

why is it whenever Logan does something, people here have to scream PIS?

Badabing

What comic did that occur?

Soljer
Originally posted by Badabing

Enemy of the state.

Omega-level
Originally posted by capt it up
show how much you know about logan

Enough to say that, if you're not:

1) Someone very strong, class 70 or 80 up at least
2) Someone very powerful whose powers allow long-rang attacks so you can't be thunderclapped

You're useless against Hercules.

Is your argument that because a character has had PIS in non-cannon showings that none of his cannon feats are credible?

No, it was just an example. PIS moments like that for Wolverine happen quite often, unfortunadely, to the point the character has become the one everyone remembers when they hear the term PIS.

Draco69

What If: Wolverine Was Still Brainwashed By Hydra.

He kills EVERY Marvel Hero (even Dr. f*cking Strange) by stabbing them all.

Kitty Pryde managed to kill Wolver-God by phasing her hand inside his skull.....

She and Elektra were the only heroes left....

Draco69
Originally posted by masterbruce
why is it whenever Logan does something, people here have to scream PIS?

Because this was just plain STUPID. For heaven's sake, it's like Batman knocking out Superman and Wonder Woman with a batarang to the nose.

Which is kinda equivalent to what Wolverine did to IW and Mags.....

Badabing

Kitty Pryde managed to kill Wolver-God by phasing her hand inside his skull.....

I saw that comic. I didn't think it was cannon. Did Logan ever beat Immortal Herc?

masterbruce
Because this was just plain STUPID. For heaven's sake, it's like Batman knocking out Superman and Wonder Woman with a batarang to the nose.

Which is kinda equivalent to what Wolverine did to IW and Mags.....

ok I didnt read it, but whats so implausible about Wolverine stabbing IW and Mags?

capt it up
I saw that comic. I didn't think it was cannon. Did Logan ever beat Immortal Herc?
it's not cannon.

ya logan beat immortal hercs in contest of champoins 2 while logan was beserker

Draco69

He did. He beat him in Contest of Champions. Apparently his bone claws were too much for Hercules.....

On an interesting note, his claws shattered when they hit Rogue.

Rogue's durability>>>Hercule's durability?!

eek!

masterbruce
He did. He beat him in Contest of Champions. Apparently his bone claws were too much for Hercules.....

eek!

Maybe rogue absorbed somebody's powers, like white queens diamond form

Draco69
ok I didnt read it, but whats so implausible about Wolverine stabbing IW and Mags?

What the f**k?

Well....IW has these Galactus-deflecting forcefields....and Mags has control over metal like adamantium.....

erm

capt it up

eek!
rouge at that point in time and for a while was thought of has invulnerable. For a while she they were not even sure if adamatium would pierce her

Draco69
Maybe rogue absorbed somebody's powers, like white queens diamond form

White Queen wasn't even a member of the team. It happened years ago.

Wolverine's claws were made of BONE.

erm

They should have shattered like twigs on Hercule's skin.....

masterbruce
What the f**k?

Well....IW has these Galactus-deflecting forcefields....and Mags has control over metal like adamantium.....

erm

yeah, but I'm assuming neither had their forcefields on when Wolverine stabbed them. It isnt as farfetched as batman hurting Supes with a batarang.

Draco69
rouge at that point in time and for a while was thought of has invulnerable. For a while she they were not even sure if adamatium would pierce her

Rogue was as durable as Ms. Marvel was. She has her powers.

Are you seriously arguing that Rogue is more durable than Immortal Hercules....the guy who regularly spars with Thor?

Bone-clawed Wolverine should have been broken in half by Hercules.

Adamantium-clawed Wolverine actually has somewhat of a chance if he manages to strike a particually vulnerable area with all his might.....

capt it up

erm

actaully his bone claws have gone through solid metal and stone. there were stated befor as almsot unbreakable. His bones are far beyond human density.

Soljer

Doc - ****ing -Strange?!?!?!?!

HOW?

masterbruce

erm

those bone claws weren't exactly regular human bones, he could still cut through metal with those

Omega-level

You mean two characters who have shields powerful enough to withstand a blast from Galactus? Who were standing right in front of him? Whom had lost their entire families and see their opponent kill all their friends, so they have nothing to lose? One who could rip Wolverine's adamantium off (since he did that before), or just throw him away, and another who could just put a bubble in his brain and kill him in a matter of seconds?

Yep, nothing, after all, with only his claws, Wolverine can kill the Hulk, the Sentry, or Earth's Scorscerer Supreme, isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Doc - ****ing -Strange?!?!?!?!

HOW?

how else? a claw to the brain prob

Draco69
yeah, but I'm assuming neither had their forcefields on when Wolverine stabbed them. It isnt as farfetched as batman hurting Supes with a batarang.

Actually they DID. Magento had his forcefields on and IW was not only invisible, not only holding up a forcefield but she was placing a forcefield in his head.....

It was crap-writing.

Killing Luke Cage and Iron Fist was fine and well within his abilities.

But IW and Magneto?!!?!

Yet an one-armed and one-legged Captain America in a friggin wheelchair gave Wolverine a better fight than those two....

masterbruce
You mean two characters who have shields powerful enough to withstand a blast from Galactus? Who were standing right in front of him? Whom had lost their entire families and see their opponent kill all their friends, so they have nothing to lose? One who could rip Wolverine's adamantium off (since he did that before), or just throw him away, and another who could just put a bubble in his brain and kill him in a matter of seconds?

Yep, nothing, after all, with only his claws, Wolverine can kill the Hulk, the Sentry, or Earth's Scorscerer Supreme, isn't it? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I agree that it seems pretty stupid plot wise. But technically, it's very feasible for Wolverine to kill those 2 if they didnt have their defense up. Now if Wolverine killed Juggernaut, that'd be a different story.

Draco69
those bone claws weren't exactly regular human bones, he could still cut through metal with those

They were slightly more dense than normal human bones...but they're still fragile and were highly prone to breaking.

Like it should have on Hercule's chest...the chest that regularly takes a hammer throw from Thor....

erm

Omega-level
how else? a claw to the brain prob

Yep, the guy can fight Death (literally), but can't take Wolverine, he's too much for him.

capt it up
Rogue was as durable as Ms. Marvel was. She has her powers.
I am not talking about that. If you read x-men you understand that for a while rouges powers went out of hand she was far far far far mor durable then MS.Marvel this how ever only last for awhile, but it also was during contest of champions.

Are you seriously arguing that Rogue is more durable than Immortal Hercules....the guy who regularly spars with Thor?
Thor was once stated as only be like three times more durable then a normal human how ever that not true. There was a point in time when rouge had>>>herc durability.

Adamantium-clawed Wolverine actually has somewhat of a chance if he manages to strike a particually vulnerable area with all his might.....
Vulnerable area? It will cut herc no matter were it hits.

Omega-level
I agree that it seems pretty stupid plot wise. But technically, it's very feasible for Wolverine to kill those 2 if they didnt have their defense up. Now if Wolverine killed Juggernaut, that'd be a different story.

Since all Marvel heroes die, and Juggernaut is a hero, so Wolverine did kill Juggernaut.

Draco69
actaully his bone claws have gone through solid metal and stone. there were stated befor as almsot unbreakable. His bones are far beyond human density.

They were NOT "almost unbreakable".

erm

They were tougher than normal bone but they were still highly prone to shattering or splintering. Thankfully for Logan, he has a healing factor that repaired the damage.

Again, are you ACTUALLY arguing that Wolverine's BONE claws would have had ANY effect on Hercules?

no expression

Badabing
Doesn't Mags have a "sense" for metal? Wouldn't that negate Wolverine taking him by surprise?

capt it up
They were NOT "almost unbreakable".

erm

They were tougher than normal bone but they were still highly prone to shattering or splintering. Thankfully for Logan, he has a healing factor that repaired the damage.

Again, are you ACTUALLY arguing that Wolverine's BONE claws would have had ANY effect on Hercules?

no expression

No how ever I am argueing that they were far denmser then you think. they were able to go through solid metal and stone with out damage. they were really only damage twice and that was because hulk snapped them and sabertooth broke them using adamatium

Draco69
I am not talking about that. If you read x-men you understand that for a while rouges powers went out of hand she was far far far far mor durable then MS.Marvel this how ever only last for awhile, but it also was during contest of champions.

No it wasn't. She still had her normal durability. She didn't even begin to absorb the other champion's powers.

Thor was once stated as only be like three times more durable then a normal human how ever that not true. There was a point in time when rouge had>>>herc durability.

Three times more d....arrgh....even if it WERE true....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's irrelevant since Hercules durability at the time of the contest was far superior to Rogues....

capt it up
Doesn't Mags have a "sense" for metal? Wouldn't that negate Wolverine taking him by surprise?
no I don't think so they had a whole thing about lgoan training to take maggs out throw suprize. maggs was never said to be able to senses the metal

Draco69
No how ever I am argueing that they were far denmser then you think. they were able to go through solid metal and stone with out damage. they were really only damage twice and that was because hulk snapped them and sabertooth broke them using adamatium

And they broke against Galactus' machinery.

And they broke against the Rhino.

They CAN'T cut Hercules regardless.

no expression

capt it up
No it wasn't. She still had her normal durability. She didn't even begin to absorb the other champion's powers.
yes it was that was during the time period in which her powers were going out of control her durablity was many times stornger then mis marvels.

IOriginally posted by Draco69
t's irrelevant since Hercules durability at the time of the contest was far superior to Rogues....
no it was not that was during the time when she was thought to be indestructable.

Draco69
no I don't think so they had a whole thing about lgoan training to take maggs out throw suprize. maggs was never said to be able to senses the metal

Mags can certainly "sense" metals. That's how his powers work. He can use his powers to sense metallic properties within miles of his range.

God!

What the f**k?

Draco69
yes it was that was during the time period in which her powers were going out of control her durablity was many times stornger then mis marvels

No. It wasn't. Her powers began to get out of control AFTER she absorbed the Skrull. The contest took place BEFORE those events.

capt it up
And they broke against Galactus' machinery.
they broke againast galactus true, but thats freaken galactus.

And they broke against the Rhino..
no they did nto what the hell are you talken about. logan fought rhino ounce and that was with adamatium

capt it up
Mags can certainly "sense" metals. That's how his powers work. He can use his powers to sense metallic properties within miles of his range.

God!

What the f**k?
no he ahs the power of magnetics how ever it been stated logan metal is unlike other metals as beast explained in astonishing x-men

Draco69
they broke againast galactus true, but thats freaken galactus.

They broke against his machinery. Not Galactus himself. That's how Wolverine started to want his adamantium.

REGARDLESS!

The facts are simple and anyone who thinks otherwise is completely beyond the help of even special education:

Bone-clawed Wolverine can't beat Hercules. His claws would be shattered and broken and snapped like twigs from Immortal Hercules.

srankmissingnin

Neither of those is that bad with in the context of the story. He beat Sue because he got the drop on her and he had speed boosts; he beat Magneto because he could teleport. What the problem is!?!

Maybe he got Strange in his sleep... or while he was under anesthetics at the dentist office. I doubt he walked in to Strange's house and said "Grrr... lets fight bub!"

And Kitty didn't kill Wolverine, she incapacitated him! At least she seemed to think that if SHIELD removed the arm from his brain he'd be fine and dandy.

Anyway... most of the issue wasn't that bad BUT I need to point out the worst, most horrible thing that happened in that issue! Oh, I'm surprised you missed it... Are you sitting down? If you are drinking or eating you should stop as the risk of choking is hight. Get ready, 'cause I'm about to tell you. Wolverine stabbed straight through Captain America's shield! mad

Draco69
no he ahs the power of magnetics how ever it been stated logan metal is unlike other metals as beast explained in astonishing x-men

And yet Magneto has had absolute no trouble ripping it out of Wolverine with a simple gesture or playing with Wolverine like he was an action figure.....

capt it up
They broke against his machinery. Not Galactus himself. That's how Wolverine started to want his adamantium.

REGARDLESS!

The facts are simple and anyone who thinks otherwise is completely beyond the help of even special education:

Bone-clawed Wolverine can't beat Hercules. His claws would be shattered and broken and snapped like twigs from Immortal Hercules.

you do realize were talken about mortal hercules right?

any ways I never said wolverine could hurt immortal herc with bone claws. I argued it was far denser then you gave it credit

Draco69
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Neither of those is that bad with in the context of the story. He beat Sue because he got the drop on her and he had speed boosts; he beat Magneto because he could teleport. What the problem is!?!

Maybe he got Strange in his sleep... or while he was under anesthetics at the dentist office. I doubt he walked in to Strange's house and said "Grrr... lets fight bub!"

And Kitty didn't kill Wolverine, she incapacitated him! At least she seemed to think that if SHIELD removed the arm from his brain he'd be fine and dandy.

Anyway... most of the issue wasn't that bad BUT I need to point out the worst, most horrible thing that happened in that issue! Oh, I'm surprised you missed it... Are you sitting down? If you are drinking or eating you should stop as the risk of choking is hight. Get ready, 'cause I'm about to tell you. Wolverine stabbed straight through Captain America's shield! mad

As I said, I flipped through it. It was garbage through and through.

Hopefully the Living Tribunal will wipe it from reality.....

capt it up
And yet Magneto has had absolute no trouble ripping it out of Wolverine with a simple gesture or playing with Wolverine like he was an action figure.....
true how ever I don't think he could sense it. I think that was one of the advantages that it really un tracable

Soljer

You're ****ing kidding! mad mad

Tell me you're ****ing kidding!

What GOD DAMNED explanation was given for that?!

Draco69
you do realize were talken about mortal hercules right?

any ways I never said wolverien could hurt immortal herc with bone claws. I argued it was far denser then you gave it credit

No...I was talking about Immortal Hercules. He was immortal at the time of the contest...

no expression

It doesn't matter how dense you think it is, it isn't nearly enough to damage Hercules or Rogue for that matter.....

masterbruce
maybe, just maybe, and I know this is KMC blasphemy, that the problem is that we severely underestimate Logan's capabilities

I mean, if he is regularly shown to do these high feats, maybe it isn't PIS but rather in character

srankmissingnin

None and no one was even surprised by it. sad

Draco69
true how ever I don't think he could sense it. I think that was one of the advantages that it really un tracable

If he can't sense the metal, how the hell could he manipulate it?

What the f**k?

You're reverting back to the beast that was wolverine6666....

masterbruce

Cap's shield has been broken before. It's certainly not indestructible.

Soljer
maybe, just maybe, and I know this is KMC blasphemy, that the problem is that we severely underestimate Logan's capabilities

I mean, if he is regularly shown to do these high feats, maybe it isn't PIS but rather in character

Adamantium Wolverine fighting hercules? Namor? Spiderman?

I'll accept these.

Beating MAGNETO, INVISIBLE WOMAN, and DOC STRANGE?!

Punching his claws through CAPTAIN AMERICA'S shield?!

No.

No.

AND **** NO!

Draco69

You think he can stab through Cap's shields?

THIS why we don't like you.

erm

Soljer
Cap's shield has been broken before. It's certainly not indestructible.

Neither is adamantium. no expression.

And for the record, Cap's shield is more durable than Adamantium.

capt it up
Neither is adamantium. no expression.

And for the record, Cap's shield is more durable than Adamantium.
actually it not. it just asborbs damage

masterbruce
You think he can stab through Cap's shields?

THIS why we don't like you.

erm

no I don't. My point is, if Wolverine is constantly doing all this crazy stuff, then maybe he's more powerful than his bios gives him credit for. I mean, why do you not see Spiderman doing this crazy shit even though he's a more popular character?

Soljer
actually it not. it just asborbs damage

.....Yeah.

It is. It's the ONLY thing in comics stated to be more durable than Adamantium.

Draco69
no I don't. My point is, if Wolverine is constantly doing all this crazy stuff, then maybe he's more powerful than his bios gives him credit for. I mean, why do you not see Spiderman doing this crazy shit even though he's a more popular character?

You...just don't think logically. It's like this mental block in your brain.

Cap's deflected blasts from freaking King Thor with that shield but a simple punch from Wolverine goes right through it....

What the f**k?

masterbruce
You...just don't think logically. It's like this mental block in your brain.

Cap's deflected blasts from freaking King Thor with that shield but a simple punch from Wolverine goes right through it....

What the f**k?

no, I agree that wolverine breaking Cap's shield is complete bullshit. But I think KMC needs to give Wolverine an upgrade, I mean on here he loses to Spiderman for god's sake. We need to find a center ground where he isn't as uber as some comics may portray him nor as pathetic as ppl here like to think. It's weird that on KMC you're instantly bashed for supporting wolverine and it seems popular to bash him.

srankmissingnin
Beating MAGNETO, INVISIBLE WOMAN, and DOC STRANGE?!

I don't know about Strange since it happened off panel but the deaths of Magneto and Invisible Woman weren't a big stretch. Wolverine got the drop on Sue who, as per Captain America's orders, wasn't prepared to use lethal force... so Wolverine killed her pretty quickly. Magneto decided to deviate from Cap's plan and took control of Wolverine's body and was about to pull an adamantium removal before Wolverine teleported directly behind him and stabbed him. They work fine in the context of the story.

capt it up
.....Yeah.

It is. It's the ONLY thing in comics stated to be more durable than Adamantium.
actaully it neevr been stated in comic to be more durable

srankmissingnin
Durability wise Adamantium and Cap's shield are equal BUT Cap's shield absorbs mechanical energy making it much more valuable in combat. If they could be broken with brute strength there wouldn't be that much of a disparity between the durability of Adamantium and that of Cap's shield... but nothing short of matter manipulation has proved very sucessful in either case.

bigbran
Durability wise Adamantium and Cap's shield are equal BUT Cap's shield absorbs mechanical energy making it much more valuable in combat. If they could be broken with brute strength there wouldn't be that much of a disparity between the durability of Adamantium and that of Cap's shield... but nothing short of matter manipulation has proved very sucessful in either case. Well... King Thor, and Thanos (Power Gem) broke his shield.
I think Ba'al (completely forget who) snapped Wolvie's claws.
King Thor also bent the shit out of adamantium.

hunbu04
hercules skin is harder than diamond and titanium(spelling) even as mortal there is no way wolverine bone claws are going to get through it. plus immortal hercules have nigh invulnerability to physical attack.

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
Well... King Thor, and Thanos (Power Gem) broke his shield.
I think Ba'al (completely forget who) snapped Wolvie's claws.
King Thor also bent the shit out of adamantium.
thing thor matter manipulated the adamatium

ba'al never snapped logans claws

manorastroman
it was s'ym i think, or one of those random limbo demons. one of them did, i remember that much. wait...it wasn't ogun, was it?

capt it up
Originally posted by manorastroman
it was s'ym i think, or one of those random limbo demons. one of them did, i remember that much. wait...it wasn't ogun, was it?
s'ym did it in a nother reality which he like ruled.

xmarksthespot
Why would the Invisible Woman need to use lethal force to incapacitate Wolverine?

Martian_mind
Because he eats thunder and craps lightning.He's a wrecking machine!

Badabing
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Because he eats thunder and craps lightning.He's a wrecking machine!
A Rocky quote! Your stock is rising ever so slightly.

olympian
The funny part is that you cant even tell how Logan won, nothing was show. As far as we know, Hulk showed up and cheap shot him.

It much as credible as Herc beating Magneto off panel with no indication on how he pulled it off. In the same Mag where the BW beat Wonderman on her own.

The X-team takes it tho. Havoc, Cyclops tactics, Phoenix, Colossus can hang for some time, Wolverine can be a pain if he has the adamantium, etc.

Omega-level
You know what is the biggest irony? Is that in Enemy of the State, Wolverine is said to not even be close to be the biggest threat of the MU; Elektra mentions people like The Hulk, The Thing, Cyclops or even Cap. America as more dangerous, and Fury locks up everyone which is not in street-level, because they can be much more dangerous if they are caught...

...and yet Wolverine kills the entire Marvel Universe, so The Hand must be pretty good. If they got hold of the Human Torch, he would kill The Living Tribunal on his own laughing

BTW, another example of the stupidity of this What If: if you have, let's say, Tony Stark, why would you use Wolverine? Couldn't you just make him use the armor and kill everybody? Heck, they have DR STRANGE and they still use Wolverine. Seriously, this was done to make Wolverine fanboys brag and Wolverine fans cry.

golem370
Didn't Cyber break Wolverines bone claws?

Soljer
A Rocky quote! Your stock is rising ever so slightly.

That's not rocky, it's Braveheart....

Badabing
That's not rocky, it's Braveheart....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079817/quotes

Soljer
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079817/quotes

My bad, I just glanced at it, and thought it was the lightning bolts from your arse quote.

capt it up
You know what is the biggest irony? Is that in Enemy of the State, Wolverine is said to not even be close to be the biggest threat of the MU; Elektra mentions people like The Hulk, The Thing, Cyclops or even Cap. America as more dangerous,

I hope you mean the new what if becuase that was never stated in 616

capt it up
Originally posted by golem370
Didn't Cyber break Wolverines bone claws?
ya using adamatium

srankmissingnin
You know what is the biggest irony? Is that in Enemy of the State, Wolverine is said to not even be close to be the biggest threat of the MU; Elektra mentions people like The Hulk, The Thing, Cyclops or even Cap. America as more dangerous,

... It wasn't stated in the What If either

capt it up

... It wasn't stated in the What If either
why am I not surpized, that dude always talken out of his @$$

bigbran
thing thor matter manipulated the adamatium

ba'al never snapped logans claws Ummm... where did you get this info from?
He eye blasted Wolverine.
Originally posted by manorastroman
it was s'ym i think, or one of those random limbo demons. one of them did, i remember that much. wait...it wasn't ogun, was it? That's it. I knew it had that ' in it.

capt it up
Originally posted by bigbran
Ummm... where did you get this info from?
He eye blasted Wolverine.
That's it. I knew it had that ' in it.
yes with odin force which also manibulates matter.

Omega-level

Yes, it was, in Wolverine #24, i believe, but i'm not sure. Elektra even says something like "if even Wolverine puts everybody locked up", and then she's attacked by a bunch of ninjas of The Hand. She says that while she jumps off a building and falls without any damage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.