Iceman vs Invisible Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Who takes this Bobby or Sue?

Soleran
Bobby takes Sue (sounds like a 50's soung to boot)

Soljer
Bobby, 10/10.

masterbruce
5/5 virtual tie

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
5/5 virtual tie

no

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
no

Invisible woman turns invisible at start of battle and creates bubble encapsulating Iceman before he can turn into mist. She then could either launch that bubble into space where Iceman will die from vacuum or she could crush the bubble until there is no air inside.

Soljer
Originally posted by masterbruce
Invisible woman turns invisible at start of battle and creates bubble encapsulating Iceman before he can turn into mist. She then could either launch that bubble into space where Iceman will die from vacuum or she could crush the bubble until there is no air inside.

Iceman lacks lungs to even NEED air, and last time I checked, ice survives just fine in a vacuum.

Try again.

Bentley
What about pushing him though the sun until the atomic forces into the star destroy the oxygen in Bobby making him another element that he cannot control?

I'm improvising here in case no one noticed.

Omega-level
I think both kill each other.

H. S. 6
Iceman, 10/10.

He could freeze in her in an ice block to subdue her, or, if he's feeling rather angry that die, simply freeze her blood flow.

Blair Wind
Plus turning invisible wont work unless she can mask her heat as well. He can see temp. variations.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Bentley
What about pushing him though the sun until the atomic forces into the star destroy the oxygen in Bobby making him another element that he cannot control?

I'm improvising here in case no one noticed.
He doesn't control an Element, he controls energy flow.

Transmuting him won't help.

He sucks every Jeul of energy out of sues body.

Soljer
Originally posted by King Kandy
He doesn't control an Element, he controls energy flow.

Transmuting him won't help.

He sucks every Jeul of energy out of sues body.

At his full potential, he conceivably controls energy flow. That is not 100% as of yet.

But regardless. Iceman sucks all the water out of Sue's body. Or moisture inverts her. Or pimpslaps her with an ice construct. Or BFR's her. Or flash-freezes her.

Sue can't do shit about it.

The Weather God
What's an invisible shield or invisibility going to do against a freeze? She gets frozen while she's invisible or with a shield up.

King Kandy
At his full potential, he conceivably controls energy flow. That is not 100% as of yet.

But regardless. Iceman sucks all the water out of Sue's body. Or moisture inverts her. Or pimpslaps her with an ice construct. Or BFR's her. Or flash-freezes her.

Sue can't do shit about it.
He doesn't "Conceivably" control energy flow, he activly does so.

He can make anything cold, not just H2O.

Soljer
Originally posted by King Kandy
He doesn't "Conceivably" control energy flow, he activly does so.

He can make anything cold, not just H2O.

I'm aware of the fact that Iceman can lower temperature on a molecular level. However, he still doesn't (yet) have utter mastery over energy manipulation. He doesn't have any feats to say otherwise.

King Kandy
I'm aware of the fact that Iceman can lower temperature on a molecular level. However, he still doesn't (yet) have utter mastery over energy manipulation. He doesn't have any feats to say otherwise.
Yeah. But he has mastery enough.

Bentley
Still, Sue cannot just kill Iceman because he can live without even being solid. Is there any proof that Bobby can lives in a non-H2O form? If not, transmutation should kill him.

HandOfFate
What prove do we have that Bobby's power can affect Sue within her force field?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bentley
Still, Sue cannot just kill Iceman because he can live without even being solid. Is there any proof that Bobby can lives in a non-H2O form? If not, transmutation should kill him. The Invisible Woman can't transmute matter. no expression

Galan007
IMO Iceman takes this 8-9/10....

The Weather God
Originally posted by HandOfFate
What prove do we have that Bobby's power can affect Sue within her force field?

None really but we have no proof that sue can create a heater on the inside of her shield because the temperature is still going to drop on the inside.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Galan007
IMO Iceman takes this 8-9/10....

10/10 erm

Physical force is ALL IW can bring to bear, and Iceman is for all intents and purposes immune to physical harm.

Galan007
Originally posted by Blair Wind
10/10 erm

Physical force is ALL IW can bring to bear, and Iceman is for all intents and purposes immune to physical harm. I agree,

i left the 1-2/10 in her favor do to some plot device that is usually introduced in any given FF comic....

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
I agree,

i left the 1-2/10 in her favor do to some plot device that is usually introduced in any given FF comic....

Plot devices don't exist on the forums, wink.

Galan007
Plot devices don't exist on the forums, wink. Please, thats how half the people that debate here formulate an oppinion on who wins...

Plus its my oppinion, nothing more wink

Grimm22
Iceshakes 10/10 big grin

Godzillafanboy
Iceman will finish off Susan Storm with ease, 10/10 times, and turning invisible won't do the blonde girl any good!

riv6672
Originally posted by The Weather God
the temperature is still going to drop on the inside.
That may not be the case, actually.
In the reverse case, many of the energy attacks she's shielded from should have super heated the air in any bubble she's made.
I think she's safe from heat and cold fluctuations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.