What games are you guys asking/wanting for Christmas?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Christmas is just around the corner, so I was just wondering what games (any console) you guys were asking for.

Have at it!

K73SK
fuzion frenzy. i know its only like 10 bux, but its the only thing i could think of

Lana
Mostly DS games. Not sure which ones yet though, definitely Mario Kart and Animal Crossing though.

TricksterPriest
Twilight Princess, FFXII, Wii sports maybe? Btw, it's hanukah for me. Happy Dance

Röland
Madden and NCAA for 360 since the only game I have right now is Gears of War.

AstroFan
Dont get Madden, it will only piss you off. Its a ****ing ripoff, same for NCAA, but not nearly as bad.

BackFire
The Wii and Twilight Princess.

Howard_Jones
Doom 3 for my PC, and my 360 to be repaired by the end of the month.

IceJaw
Originally posted by BackFire
The Wii and Twilight Princess.

Burning thought
all PC:

LOTR BFME 2 ROTWK

Medieval Total war 2

Dawn of War Dark crusade

Mark of Chaos

Company of heroes

Star wars Emprie at war AND Forces of Corrupt Exp pack

Prey

and erm.....a microphone so i can speak on TS on WoW

InnerRise
1. Xboxd360

2. Oblivion

3. Fear

4. Gears of War

5. Excite Truck

6. Nintendo DS Game or 2 or 4

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

§P0oONY
Maybe a PS2.... For all the games I've missed out on.

H. S. 6
Gears of War
Saints Row
Burnout Revenge
Tony Hawk: Project 8

All for the 360.

Röland
Originally posted by AstroFan
Dont get Madden, it will only piss you off. Its a ****ing ripoff, same for NCAA, but not nearly as bad.

Yeah, I heard it will do that. But my friend said the gameplay is still there for both of them even if a bunch of other stuff is screwed up.

Mišt
Probably a Wii and Red Steel, but I've already got my stuff so thats only wishing.

Wii is only $400AU over hereshock Holy shit thats cheap, cheaper than any other console thats been released so far including last gen consolesw00t

Blaxican
Final fantasy 7 for the 360.

MadMel
wii with wii sport and farcry OR redsteel...cant decide on those 2.

AstroFan
Is Far Cry even gonna be out for Xmas on Wii?

Phat J
Originally posted by Blaxican
Final fantasy 7 for the 360.
is that out for the 360? no.. is it? like a remake?

Impediment
All I want is a Wii.

Kenshinswife
okay al i want for christmas is games for my wii, a nintendo ds with ff3 a psp valkyrie profile lenneth, Valkryie profile 2 silmeria, controllers for my wii and the face for my wii...thats all..for now

OB1-adobe
Call of duty for Ps2

Medal of honor heroes PSP

Grand theft auto vice city stories

Blaxican
Originally posted by Phat J
is that out for the 360? no.. is it? like a remake?

I heard that they were going to somewere from a friend. He was probably lying though.

But man.. if they remade it with better graphics... *Salivates*

MadMel
Originally posted by Impediment
All I want is a Wii.
i know how you feel, but you might need games with that stick out tongue..
Is Far Cry even gonna be out for Xmas on Wii?
its a launch game erm..

Phat J
I heard that they were going to somewere from a friend. He was probably lying though.

But man.. if they remade it with better graphics... *Salivates*
i sort of remember seeing a final fantasy 360 game at blockbuster, but everytime i think about it im just like nah.. that wouldnt happen.

edit: okay i just checked and there is a ffxi for the 360.. does this mean they'll come out with 12 for it as well? i always thought square would stay loyal to sony.

Kenshinswife
no..some ff will be coming out for the 360 this time around square is broading its horizons i will try to find the link becuz im sure i have read it somewhere

InnerRise
No. Final Fantasy XII has already been released on the Playstation 2 and that's where it's staying.

Blaxican
I doubt it erm

Once Square realizes how much money it could make by making games for Sony AND microsoft, they'll jump ship soon enough.

InnerRise
Whether they make future Final Fantasys for other consoles, I don't know. But I'm pretty sure that Final Fantasy XII will stay specifically with Sony along with PS3's Final Fantasy XIII

Blaxican
Am I the only one who finds it odd to name a franchise Final Fantasy then have like, 13 of them?

Kero_Co
Baten Kaitos Origins(still don't have it)
Elebits(probably won't be buying this one myself)
Wii Points(paper mario, zelda, bomberman)
Naruto:Clash of Ninja 2
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Final Fantasy 3
Kirby Squeak Squad

InnerRise
Am I the only one who finds it odd to name a franchise Final Fantasy then have like, 13 of them? Being that each game is it's on little world/adventure/fantasy I guess it's can be kind of fitting if you look at it that way. erm

InnerRise
Originally posted by MadMel
i know how you feel, but you might need games with that stick out tongue..

its a launch game erm.. Far Cry comes out December 5th here in the Unite States.

dirkdirden
shining force cd

Superboy Prime
It was named Final Fantasy because it was the final game Square(probably had another name then) was going to make. They were goling bankrupt, and BOOM it became a hit.

Square is anything but loyal. They ditched Nintendo after they realized the cartridge format would handicap their games. That's why they went for the PSX.

On topic I have every game I wanted, but I now want Bioshock and Lost Planet.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
It was named Final Fantasy because it was the final game Square(probably had another name then) was going to make. They were goling bankrupt, and BOOM it became a hit.

Square is anything but loyal. They ditched Nintendo after they realized the cartridge format would handicap their games. That's why they went for the PSX.

On topic I have every game I wanted, but I now want Bioshock and Lost Planet. Interesting. I didn't know that.

Well if it handicapped their games, I don't blame them. I wouldn't call that disloyalty, I'd call that being smart.

Well I guess you don't have every game you want then huh. wink

AstroFan
Am I the only one who finds it odd to name a franchise Final Fantasy then have like, 13 of them?

I always get my hopes up wanting it to be the Final Fantasy. lol

InnerRise
I always get my hopes up wanting it to be the Final Fantasy. lol shockNoooooo...you're kidding. blowup

Solo
Gears of War

dirkdirden

Phat J
yeah i remember reading something like that now taht you mention it. thats retarded, let all the systems have the same games and make it fair.

Kero_Co
I think that ps3 should get final fantasy and nintendo should get Dragon Quest. Xbox can have chrono break.... confused

dirkdirden

Phat J
i dont think thats what the game designers are thinking about when they're making a game, but i see your point.

Spartan005
I put down Splinter Cell: Double Agent, FEAR, Gears of War, Rainbow Six: Vegas, and Call of Duty 3. And my B-day is on Wednesday so hopefully I'll get at least one of them pretty soon eek!

InnerRise
I hate that my Birthday is so close to Christmas as well b/c nobody goes all out for me b/c they just did doing Christmas.

Buy yeah, hopefully I'll at least get one of the games for my Birthday that I may not have gotten for Christmas.

Superboy Prime
All of those games rock. I can barely find enough time to play all of them.

Spartan005
Originally posted by InnerRise
I hate that my Birthday is so close to Christmas as well b/c nobody goes all out for me b/c they just did doing Christmas.

Buy yeah, hopefully I'll at least get one of the games for my Birthday that I may not have gotten for Christmas.

I didn't mean that in a bad way that I would only get one game... cause I put down a bunch of other stuff on my list as well.... like movies and airsoft gear and a bunch of other stuff. But yeah, having a birthday 10 days after Christmas has to suck...

((The_Anomaly))
Humm....I dont even know. I already got my Wii and I got Zelda, and I'm buying Red Steel tomorrow....

I cant think of games I want cause I already have em... Happy Dance

Mesirus
I'd like Dirge of Cerberus and Battle for middle earth: Tactics

InnerRise
Not Dirge of Cerberus.........shock

Broly_Reborn
what games am i ancticipating

1: WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW 2007
2: DRAGONBALL Z BUDOKAI TENKICIHI 2
3: NEED FOR SPEED CARBON

The Highlord
Heh much behind but a Playstation 2 and all the Mortal Kombat Games released since Mk 4 will do it for me stick out tongue just so i have something play before i fall a sleep or after a hard day nothing like turning on the consol and playing a bit stick out tongue

Kayne Archeron
Not Dirge of Cerberus.........shock

the twist at the end was good, but it was a pretty mediocre game.
the hard difficulty felt more like an easy difficulty.

i only asked for two games: Children of Mana and Final Fantasy 3.
but the complete collection of Samurai Champloo and the Cowboy Bebop movie will make up for that

InnerRise
That's all you want for Christmas?

Spartan005
Yeah so I just opened up my second Birthday present and it was Call of Duty 3. I was like awesome! So I go to put it into my 360 and this stupid screen comes up that says "The console cannot support this original Xbox game" and I was like WTF its for the 360. But it was actually for the original xbox... so I can't play it on Xbox live cause I switched my account.... so I have to return it. sad

InnerRise
Originally posted by Spartan005
Yeah so I just opened up my second Birthday present and it was Call of Duty 3. I was like awesome! So I go to put it into my 360 and this stupid screen comes up that says "The console cannot support this original Xbox game" and I was like WTF its for the 360. But it was actually for the original xbox... so I can't play it on Xbox live cause I switched my account.... so I have to return it. sad Ouch!!!

What was your first gift?

Spartan005
Ouch!!!

What was your first gift?

Mission Impossible 3!

And I just got a Motorola Razor eek!

InnerRise
Originally posted by Spartan005
Mission Impossible 3!

And I just got a Motorola Razor eek! So are you a beginner shaver? You seem pretty excited.

Smasandian
He wont be in a couple of years......I ****ing hate shaving.

I want a Wii and Zelda. That's it.

InnerRise
I never thought about if you had a Wii or not and frankly I'm surprised. Are you asking for one for Christmas or trying to find one ahora mismo yourself?

I got a Wii today!!!!!!!!!!! youpi

Smasandian
Asking for Christmas...I might be 23 but I still want a ****ing Wii for Christmas ( or atleast go the adult way and get money haha)

But no I dont have one.

My GF was like, "do you really want it, I cant see you playing it"

I'm like...umm Ive always had an Nintendo console. The 360 is my first non nintendo console. Heck, I even have an DS

InnerRise
No, I wasn't commenting on your age. I just assumed this whole time that you just had one.

RedAlertv2
Madden 06

SnakeEyes
I'm asking for:

FEAR
Call of Duty 2
Half-Life 2
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Bully

General G
Call of Duty 2 or 3 (leaning more towards 2)
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Smackdown vs Raw 2007
F.E.A.R.

RedAlertv2
The reason Im not asking for many games is because Im almost 100% positive my brother is getting a Wii, so chances are Ill end up playing his games all the time.

OB1-adobe
I'm asking for:

Gta vice city stories PSP
Medal of Honor heroes PSP
call of duty 3 PS2

With post christmas money from parents and relatives:

The above if I don't get any
Bully ps2
Brothers in arms D-day psp
Metal gear Solid Portable ops psp
metal gear acid 2 psp
Kill zone
Kingdom heart 1/2
Any final fantasy

Phat J
when does half life 2 come out for the 360?

actually, better question. when does a good adventure or platformer come out for the 360? im all shootered out.

Kayne Archeron
blah, i forgot to ask for Portrait of Ruin... meh, i'll buy that with christmas money XD

Blaxican
Why the f*ck is Kingdom Hearts II still 50 dollars?

WrathfulDwarf
I'm just waiting to get my DS lite. I know I'm getting Rainbow Six: Vegas for the Xbox 360.

JToTheP
I want two entirely different things, I can't seem to get, and I even have some things already toward both:

A Wii, I already have had Zelda and Red Steel from Amazon since Nov. 16th, 17th.

And a girlfriend, I have tons of girls for friends.

Otus
I don´t really know about games... but... Chocolate!!! Ehh... Some music maybe... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.