Beta Ray Bill Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Beta Ray Bill has to run this guantlet....he gets 2 days to heal before each fight and nobody gets prep. Bloodlust is on.

1. Namor & Iron Man Extremis

2. Doomsday

3. Pitt

4. Superman

5. Thor

6. The Sentry

7. Silver Surfer

nvrbeenwthagirl
He stops dead at doomsday

DigiMark007
He clears it.

shifty

King_Mungi
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Banishment.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Banishment.

BRB will Die if he had to go thru all the stuff Doomsday has faced. Or do you think BRB can stand up to the Omega effect, entropy, a PC krypotonian, Gog wars, and Imperiex. Remember once Doomsday has faced all these things, He grows beyond them. SO yeah, Doomsday kicks BRB teeth in.

King_Mungi
BRB will Die if he had to go thru all the stuff Doomsday has faced. Or do you think BRB can stand up to the Omega effect, entropy, a PC krypotonian, Gog wars, and Imperiex. Remember once Doomsday has faced all these things, He grows beyond them. SO yeah, Doomsday kicks BRB teeth in.

Thanks I know all this, but what's to stop him from getting teleported to a backwater dimension? Your talking about if BRB went one on one with him, but all he has to do is send him away BFR

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanks I know all this, but what's to stop him from getting teleported to a backwater dimension? Your talking about if BRB went one on one with him, but all he has to do is send him away BFR

It doesn't say that. It says bloodlust. I'm assuming that means kill or put down hard.

King_Mungi
It doesn't say that. It says bloodlust. I'm assuming that means kill or put down hard.

No bloodlust means your angry and your out to kill. Doesn't mean you can't BFR

Loot

Wolverine2006
He's supposed to be the most powerful superhero on the planet earth

Loot

Howard_Jones
He'd get to 5, and beat it about 6/10 times if he fights smart. He'll do the same with Thor, but he'd eat Sentry alive.

You should be banned for that.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Beta Ray Bill has to run this guantlet....he gets 2 days to heal before each fight and nobody gets prep. Bloodlust is on.

1. Namor & Iron Man Extremis

2. Doomsday

3. Pitt

4. Superman

5. Thor

6. The Sentry

7. Silver Surfer

Thor should be at 6 or 7, because Sentry isn't that powerful.

Anyways, he gets to 5 and stalemates.

King Kandy
The Sentry is above Surfer...

But in either case, he stops at 6.

manorastroman
until further notice, i don't think ANYTHING can 'eat sentry alive'. they've called him limitless, and he's yet to show limits.

Soujaboy

Couple Planet smashing blows to the face, and DD will fall.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by manorastroman
until further notice, i don't think ANYTHING can 'eat sentry alive'. they've called him limitless, and he's yet to show limits.

Photon Stalemated him. That's a limit.

manorastroman
photon took him to the microverse, and when sentry decided he wasn't going to hold back, photon ran the hell away. not much of a stalemate.

same thing with the collective, he only got sentry by BFR.

masterbruce
Which Doomsday?

He might be able to take out the DOS Doomsday (who demolished the justice league and superman before dying)

he has NO chance against hunter/prey doomsday (shrugged off omega beam, beat Darkseid to a pulp, beat Superman equiped with motherbox, beat radiant, Superman could not even scratch him, only lost by being sent to end of time). This Doomsday would rip apart BRB so fast it wouldnt even be funny.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by masterbruce
Which Doomsday?

He might be able to take out the DOS Doomsday (who demolished the justice league and superman before dying)

he has NO chance against hunter/prey doomsday (shrugged off omega beam, beat Darkseid to a pulp, beat Superman equiped with motherbox, beat radiant, Superman could not even scratch him, only lost by being sent to end of time). This Doomsday would rip apart BRB so fast it wouldnt even be funny.

The OE has been deflected by Heat Vision. no expression Also, Bill has about 30 more uses of the hammer than Superman has powers in his repitoire. That, and when he's pissed off, he's make Doomsday piss his pants, and evolve so he doesn't have a wang anymore so he doesn't do it again.

Doomsday would get the Fenris treatment, and get thrown into a black hole.

King_Mungi
Doomsday beat an avatar of Darkseid not the real thing.

Howard_Jones
Doomsday beat an avatar of Darkseid not the real thing.

Sure, and I bet it was an avatar that ended up working at McDonalds, and it was an avatar at any other low showing.

I don't buy it. That's just an excuse to say a character hasn't had a low showing. I've seen it used with Thanos and Clones as well.

King Kandy
Thor once hit Beta Ray Bill so hard it destroyed the planet they were on.

Beta got away with a K.O. and minor injuries.

Soljer
List is messed up.

Thor should be above Sentry.

And for the record, Sentry is NOT above the Surfer, either.

Also, Beta Ray Bill gets to Thor and stalemates.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Soljer
List is messed up.

Thor should be above Sentry.

And for the record, Sentry is NOT above the Surfer, either.

Also, Beta Ray Bill gets to Thor and stalemates.
Well, it depends. At full rage, Bill gets totaly stomped by Thor.

Soljer
Originally posted by King Kandy
Well, it depends. At full rage, Bill gets totaly stomped by Thor.

Eh, to each their own, but I see Thor and Bill as COMPLETE analogues.

Minus the whole horse face thing.

King Kandy

Warrior Madness Thor beat Beta Ray Bill OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

It wasn't even debatable. Beta got smashed continuely. Even when he was aided by SS, Warlock AND Sif.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Sure, and I bet it was an avatar that ended up working at McDonalds, and it was an avatar at any other low showing.

I don't buy it. That's just an excuse to say a character hasn't had a low showing. I've seen it used with Thanos and Clones as well.

No it was actually stated as a fact, as people commented on that Darkseid the real Darkseid has never lost a battle and that his avatars to his biddings. Fact.

Soujaboy

thumb up

Howard_Jones
No it was actually stated as a fact, as people commented on that Darkseid the real Darkseid has never lost a battle and that his avatars to his biddings. Fact.

I know his Avatars do his biddings, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't him any time he's gotten throttled by a top tier character.

Soljer
Warrior Madness Thor beat Beta Ray Bill OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

It wasn't even debatable. Beta got smashed continuely. Even when he was aided by SS, Warlock AND Sif.

The difference between Thor and Warrior Madness Thor is so great, that we, by forum convention, ignore Warrior Madness Thor in threads about Thor, and vice versa in threads with Warrior Madness Thor.

Traditionally, unless the original poster says "Thor is in warrior's madness," we assume that he is NOT.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Couple Planet smashing blows to the face, and DD will fall.
embarrasment Doomsday has been to the end of time and taken entropy, he has been blasted by impiriex and punched by superman and PC superman. BRB isnt' outdoing that kind of dmg. And Doomsday evolves beyond all that punishment. BRb is going down hard right at Doomsday.

Soujaboy
embarrasment Doomsday has been to the end of time and taken entropy, he has been blasted by impiriex and punched by superman and PC superman. BRB isnt' outdoing that kind of dmg. And Doomsday evolves beyond all that punishment. BRb is going down hard right at Doomsday.

"Doomsday got defaeted by Superman." Thats all I want to hear you say.

King Kandy
The difference between Thor and Warrior Madness Thor is so great, that we, by forum convention, ignore Warrior Madness Thor in threads about Thor, and vice versa in threads with Warrior Madness Thor.

Traditionally, unless the original poster says "Thor is in warrior's madness," we assume that he is NOT.
Yes, but you realize that WM Thor isn't actualy stronger then ordinary Thor. He didn't gain any physical power. It's just he no longer obays any conventions of honor in a fight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
"Doomsday got defaeted by Superman." Thats all I want to hear you say.

Are we forgetting that Every defeat Doomsday has, leads to him beign more powerful than before? I guess you forgot that.

Howard_Jones
Are we forgetting that Every defeat Doomsday has, leads to him beign more powerful than before? I guess you forgot that.

He's only been upgraded three times. What happened when he got owned by one punch from Kal-L?

Reaaaly powerful, eh?

Soujaboy

I didn't forget that he ended up defeated by Superman, which is all BRB has to do to advance.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He's only been upgraded three times. What happened when he got owned by one punch from Kal-L?

Reaaaly powerful, eh?

I think you dont' read enough DC. Doomsday was upgraded when he fought in Gog wars for HUNDREDS of years. He was upgraded when he revived from the omega effect. He upgraded when he came back from the Imperiex blast. He upgraded when He came back from entropy. He upgraded when he got punched to all hell by the PC superman and Superman. I can't think of others but I"m sure there are more. ANd let's not forget his handy power that Allows him to gain additional powers until his rival is defeated.

King_Mungi
I know his Avatars do his biddings, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't him any time he's gotten throttled by a top tier character.

Actually yeah, as stated in the actual comics Darkseid has never lost a physical battle

bigbran
embarrasment Doomsday has been to the end of time and taken entropy, he has been blasted by impiriex and punched by superman and PC superman. BRB isnt' outdoing that kind of dmg. And Doomsday evolves beyond all that punishment. BRb is going down hard right at Doomsday. Nevermind first feat.

So if someone got killed in one blast, this is supposed to be a good feat?

Ya, he did get killed by E-1, and E-2 Superman, no PC in sight.

Ya, Beta does destroy Doomy, I'll agree with you on that.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by bigbran
Nevermind first feat.

Ya, Beta does destroy Doomy, I'll agree with you on that.

thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nevermind first feat.

Ya, Beta does destroy Doomy, I'll agree with you on that. Really? And just what coudl BRb possibly due to the current Evolved Doomsday? Unless you think BRB can dish out more power than Imperiex.

Soujaboy
Really? And just what coudl BRb possibly due to the current Evolved Doomsday? Unless you think BRB can dish out more power than Imperiex.

Nope, but BRB can dish out more than Superman, the man who defeated DD.

bigbran
Really? And just what coudl BRb possibly due to the current Evolved Doomsday? Unless you think BRB can dish out more power than Imperiex. Well, firstly, Imperiex destroyed him.

Second, a reference to Ego, and BRB's fight.

And BFR!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope, but BRB can dish out more than Superman, the man who defeated DD.

That version of Doomsday hasn't existed for a long time. I suggest you pick up some of Doomsday's more current Appearances.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, firstly, Imperiex destroyed him.

Second, a reference to Ego, and BRB's fight.

And BFR!

And he came back. The point is, every time doomsday is defeated, he then evolves beyond that lvl of power and it takes more power to defeat him. BRB is not winning this.

Soujaboy
And he came back. The point is, every time doomsday is defeated, he then evolves beyond that lvl of power and it takes more power to defeat him. BRB is not winning this.

All he needs to advance is defeat DD, something Superman has done and BRB will do.

BTW, DD will never evolve past getting teleported to another dimension.

nvrbeenwthagirl
All he needs to advance is defeat DD, something Superman has done and BRB will do.

BTW, DD will never evolve past getting teleported to another dimension.

Actually He can. He did that very thing against the Omega effect which effectively wipes the being from existance. And BRB doesn't have the power to defeat DD. Unless you think BRB has power like DS, 2 Superman, Imperiex, Or GoG. NOT.

Soujaboy
Actually He can. He did that very thing against the Omega effect which effectively wipes the being from existance. And BRB doesn't have the power to defeat DD. Unless you think BRB has power like DS, 2 Superman, Imperiex, Or GoG. NOT.

Wiping someone from existence(which never happened to DD), and being transported to another dimension are two totally different things.

BTW considering it was a avatar who produced the OE, it's really not that impressive of a feat.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wiping someone from existence(which never happened to DD), and being transported to another dimension are two totally different things.

BTW considering it was a avatar who produced the OE, it's really not that impressive of a feat.

The OE functions the same from what I read. It doesn't not work. The only things that lesson with avatars are strength, and durability and like the other powers. And yet they still manage to beat Superman most of the time. Avatars that is. BRB can not beat Doomsday.

Soujaboy
The OE functions the same from what I read. It doesn't not work. The only things that lesson with avatars are strength, and durability and like the other powers. And yet they still manage to beat Superman most of the time. Avatars that is. BRB can not beat Doomsday.

This is why people don't like you, you just post stupid shit like that.

Anyways, BRB teleports DD to Hel giving him the victory.

darthgoober
Who said that BRB has to put Doomsday down FOREVER? If he puts him down once, he wins. It doesn't matter if DD comes back more powerful than before, the match between the two of them is OVER.

nvrbeenwthagirl
This is why people don't like you, you just post stupid shit like that.

Anyways, BRB teleports DD to Hel giving him the victory.

You think I give a god damn if people don't like me. Screw you. It's my opinion that BRB cannot pull a victory against Doomsday. Just becuz there are more marvel heads on here than dc heads, does not make my opinon stupid. Just cuz all of you say the sky is green, am i supposed to say it's green when it looks blue to me. just cuz you say so? damn you. This is a debate forum. This isn't an agree with the majority forum just cuz it'll make you popular.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
Who said that BRB has to put Doomsday down FOREVER? If he puts him down once, he wins. It doesn't matter if DD comes back more powerful than before, the match between the two of them is OVER.

Your missing the point. Doomsday evolves beyond what ever power and lvl of power that put him down before. This is why there is a difference between god wars DD and DOS DD. at this point, DD has evolved beyond anything that BRB can do to him to even put him down.

bigbran
The OE functions the same from what I read. It doesn't not work. The only things that lesson with avatars are strength, and durability and like the other powers. And yet they still manage to beat Superman most of the time. Avatars that is. BRB can not beat Doomsday. Umm, it didn't function properly there, since you know, DD's body was still there.

How is he going to come back?
If your BFRed, you BFRed.
Plus, how long is it going to take him to come back from another dimension?

Soujaboy
Your missing the point. Doomsday evolves beyond what ever power and lvl of power that put him down before. This is why there is a difference between god wars DD and DOS DD. at this point, DD has evolved beyond anything that BRB can do to him to even put him down.

I swear your like mentally ill or something. All BRB has to do is send him to another dimension, punch him out(he hasn't appeared to evolve past that, ask Superman), use anti gravity to pin DD on a rock and send the rock to deep space, etc.

bigbran
Your missing the point. Doomsday evolves beyond what ever power and lvl of power that put him down before. This is why there is a difference between god wars DD and DOS DD. at this point, DD has evolved beyond anything that BRB can do to him to even put him down. No, your missing his point.
If DD goes down once, then that counts as 1/10 for him.

There was no mention that he is going to evolve past it, in the next round.

Also, BFR, beat down, godblast, Anti-matter blast, BFR again (how is he going to evolve past getting teleported, since it isn't exactly killing/hurting him?), why that is 5 wins right there.
I could think of a couple more, but I think that is good enough for a definate stalemate.

Also, Doomsday never seems to evolve past getting beat physically against Superman, now does he?

Soujaboy
Umm, it didn't function properly there, since you know, DD's body was still there.

How is he going to come back?
If your BFRed, you BFRed.
Plus, how long is it going to take him to come back from another dimension?

Thank you, he's hurting my head. sad

nvrbeenwthagirl
I swear your like mentally ill or something. All BRB has to do is send him to another dimension, punch him out(he hasn't appeared to evolve past that, ask Superman), use anti gravity to pin DD on a rock and send the rock to deep space, etc.

And I swear you are a fool. Or did you forget that DD has the power to evolve anti powers? I dont' use anything that is related to superman per say becuz anyone that fights superman has a sudden case of loss of power, skill, and history. You are the ill one. look at the context of the characters and see the real deal. not ur fanboyism.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, your missing his point.

Also, BFR, beat down, godblast, Anti-matter blast, BFR again (how is he going to evolve past getting teleported, since it isn't exactly killing/hurting him?), why that is 5 wins right there.
I could think of a couple more, but I think that is good enough for a definate stalemate.

Also, Doomsday never seems to evolve past getting beat physically against Superman, now does he?

It's called the Superman Jobber Aura.

bigbran
It's called the Superman Jobber Aura. Ok, completely ignore everything except for my last sentence.

I think that qualifies as Beta at least stalemating him, until I can think of some more powers.
Or in other words, Beta can get one win, like you first tried to argue against.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, your missing his point.

Besides, why put someone on a list when all the other person has to do is BFR? HMMM? what is the point of the guantlet?

bigbran
Besides, why put someone on a list when all the other person has to do is BFR? HMMM? what is the point of the guantlet? No, he is BFRing him for an easy win.

Also, I didn't make the thread, so don't say it to me.

So, I also take it, that Dooms can be BFRed?

Soujaboy
And I swear you are a fool. Or did you forget that DD has the power to evolve anti powers? I dont' use anything that is related to superman per say becuz anyone that fights superman has a sudden case of loss of power, skill, and history. You are the ill one. look at the context of the characters and see the real deal. not ur fanboyism.

Ok nvrhadaclu no

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, he is BFRing him for an easy win.

Also, I didn't make the thread, so don't say it to me.

So, I also take it, that Dooms can be BFRed?

I dont' know what the extent of his powers are now. I woudl assume that since he has been defeated that way before, It can't happen again. People are confusing doomsday's powers. He doesn't have to be put down to evolve anymore. He can evolve in mid battle.

Soujaboy
Ok, completely ignore everything except for my last sentence.

I think that qualifies as Beta at least stalemating him, until I can think of some more powers.
Or in other words, Beta can get one win, like you first tried to argue against.

Yea it's your turn to deal with him, I'm done for now.

Soujaboy
I dont' know what the extent of his powers are now. I woudl assume that since he has been defeated that way before, It can't happen again. People are confusing doomsday's powers. He doesn't have to be put down to evolve anymore. He can evolve in mid battle.

Post a scan that displays evolving past punches, and evolving past being transported to another dimension.

It's time to put up or shut up.

bigbran
I dont' know what the extent of his powers are now. I woudl assume that since he has been defeated that way before, It can't happen again. People are confusing doomsday's powers. He doesn't have to be put down to evolve anymore. He can evolve in mid battle. Ya, but being BFRed isn't really defeating.
He isn't hurting him, he isn't killing him.

I know, but how is he going to evolve mid-battle by BFR, when he is already BFRed?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Post a scan that displays evolving past punches, and evolving past being transported to another dimension.

It's time to put up or shut up.

And why dont' you prove that BRb can defeat Doomsday. You can't. Gog wars doomsday would creme BRB all day every day. Unless you think BRB can provide the power that ALL those gogs had. DD has stood up to the Omega Effect. BRB cannot do that.

Soujaboy
And why dont' you prove that BRb can defeat Doomsday. You can't. Gog wars doomsday would creme BRB all day every day. Unless you think BRB can provide the power that ALL those gogs had. DD has stood up to the Omega Effect. BRB cannot do that.

You gotta be stupid or something.

DD has never evolved past being transported to another dimension. BRB can transport other beings to other dimensions. BRB Transports DD to another dimension, thus he gets the win.

IT WAS NOT THE REAL OE! DD's body was still there, it never lest, he was never wiped from existence!!!

Now, can you provide the proof or not? I asked for the scans as proof and you avoided the question, now answers it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You gotta be stupid or something.

DD has never evolved past being transported to another dimension. BRB can transport other beings to other dimensions. BRB Transports DD to another dimension, thus he gets the win.

IT WAS NOT THE REAL OE! DD's body was still there, it never lest, he was never wiped from existence!!!

Now, can you provide the proof or not? I asked for the scans as proof and you avoided the question, now answers it.

Actually it was the real OE. DD resisted the OE. It was evolving mid battle. Much like him evolving a force field that would allow him to resist being teleported. it's with in his powers to do so. So maybe your stupid. Go read some doomsday before you just go talking out the side of your neck.

Soljer

They already did you ignorant pissant.

BFR.

Defeated.

Punch in the face.

Defeated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
They already did you ignorant pissant.

BFR.

Defeated.

Punch in the face.

Defeated.

I guess you thinkg BRB is strong enough to actually punch DD in the face and it mean something. BRB isn't any stronger than Thor. ANd Thor isn't any stronger than Superman. ANd Superman certainly isn't punching DD in the face to end a fight. Try again.

bigbran
Actually it was the real OE. DD resisted the OE. It was evolving mid battle. Much like him evolving a force field that would allow him to resist being teleported. it's with in his powers to do so. So maybe your stupid. Go read some doomsday before you just go talking out the side of your neck. Did Doomsday go to another dimension, or am I missing something?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Did Doomsday go to another dimension, or am I missing something?

Read the story. The OE was erasing DD. ANd DD resisted it.

Soujaboy
I guess it wasn't.

Ya he's never evolved past BFR, and I have no proof.

King_Mungi
No Doomsday didn't get teleported or anything.

bigbran
Read the story. The OE was erasing DD. ANd DD resisted it. Erasing?
Was he teleporting him to another dimension, or erasing him?
I didn't know they were the same...confused

I guess you thinkg BRB is strong enough to actually punch DD in the face and it mean something. BRB isn't any stronger than Thor. ANd Thor isn't any stronger than Superman. ANd Superman certainly isn't punching DD in the face to end a fight. Try again. He doesn't have to be stronger.
He has a hammer, he isn't using just brute strength.

He might not be as strong, but with his hammer plus his strength, his blows could be amplified to that level.

Soujaboy
I guess you thinkg BRB is strong enough to actually punch DD in the face and it mean something. BRB isn't any stronger than Thor. ANd Thor isn't any stronger than Superman. ANd Superman certainly isn't punching DD in the face to end a fight. Try again.

Superman already physically defeated DD. DD has never evolved past a physical beating.

You still have not answered my question.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman already physically defeated DD. DD has never evolved past a physical beating.

You still have not answered my question.

Superman has to amp himself to beat DD. The last time we see doomsday get beaten is by PC superman and Superman. BRB doesn't have the kind of power on his side.

Howard_Jones
Superman has to amp himself to beat DD. The last time we see doomsday get beaten is by PC superman and Superman.

That wasn't a fight. That was one punch. Doomsday is overrated.

You evidently don't know shit about Beta. He blew apart a planet with his abilities. Planet > Doomsday.

Soujaboy
Superman has to amp himself to beat DD. The last time we see doomsday get beaten is by PC superman and Superman. BRB doesn't have the kind of power on his side.

So planet smashing blows aren't going to affect DD?

So instead, BRB uses an anti gravity blast to pin DD to a rock. BRB Than sends the rock to deep space.

another victory for BRB

nvrbeenwthagirl
That wasn't a fight. That was one punch. Doomsday is overrated.

You evidently don't know shit about Beta. He blew apart a planet with his abilities. Planet > Doomsday.

Really? Doomsday seems to have no problem withstanding DS omega effect, which can erase planets. Doomsday seems to be able to withstand entropy. Entropy>>>>>BRB's powers. Silly me. What was I thinking.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So planet smashing blows aren't going to affect DD?

So instead, BRB uses an anti gravity blast to pin DD to a rock. BRB Than sends the rock to deep space.

another victory for BRB

Well since DD has this unreal lvl of strength that Allows him to just defy gravity with those crazy leaps, I dont' see BRb being able to apply enough gravity to immobilize DD. And since DD evolves mid battle, I guess BRB will have to think of something else.

Howard_Jones
Really? Doomsday seems to have no problem withstanding DS omega effect, which can erase planets.
It's been deflected by Heat Vision. no expression Also, if you wanna take Marvel vs DC as Canon, Thor's deflected it as well. big grin

Doomsday seems to be able to withstand entropy. Entropy>>>>>BRB's powers. Silly me. What was I thinking.

I seem to remember Doomsday getting blasted to little bits from Entropy itself. Hmmm.

Soujaboy
Well since DD has this unreal lvl of strength that Allows him to just defy gravity with those crazy leaps, I dont' see BRb being able to apply enough gravity to immobilize DD. And since DD evolves mid battle, I guess BRB will have to think of something else.

Wow... no expression

Look at BRB's power(this is just an example)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust4.jpg

That blast was dwarfing planets

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust6.jpg

Planet smashed under BRB's strength

Your still gonna tell me that DD wins?

Soljer

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/1326/doomsdayrex237kp.jpg
http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/4069/doomsdayrex248zz.jpg

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow... no expression

Look at BRB's power(this is just an example)

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust4.jpg

That blast was dwarfing planets

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/BRBvsStardust6.jpg

Planet smashed under BRB's strength

Your still gonna tell me that DD wins?

Never once have I denied BRB's power. Not at all> but since when does BRB compare to DS or even a DS avatar? Since when does BRB compare to A PC superman and a superman's combined might. Since when does BRb compare to imperiex or entropy. all of these things doomsday has evolved past. I'm not putting brb down at all. I'm just looking at what DD the character has had a chance to evolve beyond. silly me for looking at both characters objectively. From now on i'll start holding Marvel's member like everyone else and just over looking anyone who isn't as popular.

Howard_Jones

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Soljer

Wanna put up a scan of Doomsday being immune to gravity manipulation?

No?

Figured.

Soujaboy
Never once have I denied BRB's power. Not at all> but since when does BRB compare to DS or even a DS avatar? Since when does BRB compare to A PC superman and a superman's combined might. Since when does BRb compare to imperiex or entropy. all of these things doomsday has evolved past. I'm not putting brb down at all. I'm just looking at what DD the character has had a chance to evolve beyond. silly me for looking at both characters objectively. From now on i'll start holding Marvel's member like everyone else and just over looking anyone who isn't as popular.

Answer the question

nvrbeenwthagirl

HMM, looks like a JL story. those don't count.

bigbran
HMM, looks like a JL story. those don't count. Originally posted by Howard_Jones
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud laughing

Howard_Jones

Why not? Because the scans make you look like a complete imbecile?

Not that it takes much to do that.

Soujaboy

Mine count, and mine show BRB smashing planets the same way he would smash DD.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why not? Because the scans make you look like a complete imbecile?

Not that it takes much to do that.

NOt really. Given the fact that I dont know when the scans come from, in relation to the history of the character they dont' prove shit. If I put up a scan of Thanos getting beat by the Runner, does that mean then that the Runner can beat CURRENT thanos? nope. Not when thanos has evolved. Much like doomsday's evolution. Try again. You lose.

Howard_Jones
NOt really. Given the fact that I dont know when the scans come from, in relation to the history of the character they dont' prove shit. If I put up a scan of Thanos getting beat by the Runner, does that mean then that the Runner can beat CURRENT thanos? nope. Not when thanos has evolved. Much like doomsday's evolution. Try again. You lose.

Runner would have beat Thanos if Thanos didn't have the gems. no expression

The comic is continuity. Deal with it, or shut the hell up.

bigbran
Never once have I denied BRB's power. Not at all> but since when does BRB compare to DS or even a DS avatar? Since when does BRB compare to A PC superman and a superman's combined might. Since when does BRb compare to imperiex or entropy. all of these things doomsday has evolved past. I'm not putting brb down at all. I'm just looking at what DD the character has had a chance to evolve beyond. silly me for looking at both characters objectively. From now on i'll start holding Marvel's member like everyone else and just over looking anyone who isn't as popular. Doomsday evolving past Imperiex.
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/1-26.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/2-18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/3-18.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o97/juggernaut666666/4-14.jpg
NOt really. Given the fact that I dont know when the scans come from, in relation to the history of the character they dont' prove shit. If I put up a scan of Thanos getting beat by the Runner, does that mean then that the Runner can beat CURRENT thanos? nope. Not when thanos has evolved. Much like doomsday's evolution. Try again. You lose. So, when did the Space Gem become relevent?

Soljer
Doomsday evolving past Imperiex.
So, when did the Space Gem become relevent?

My thoughts exactly.

And in response to the scans: Whatever happened to his mid-battle evolution? Where was that when Superman kicked the shit out of him (more than once, I might note)?

UniOmni

Do you say that the power of the two supermen combined>> Imperiex wielding Entropic energy??

Cuz he was embarrassed by them, AFTER he was beaten by Imperiex.

I say he gets past DD, and gets stopped at Surfer.

Thor could stop him, but he would be too busy trying to talk him down.

And for the record, i'd wager that most top tiers could've handled the Gog War scenario fine.

Marvel top tiers that is.

They will kill if need be.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Doomsday evolving past Imperiex.
So, when did the Space Gem become relevent?

you missed the concept. and I"m not going to explain it to you. maybe read what I wrote with an open mind and see what i'm sayign and not what you want me to be saying.

Howard_Jones
you missed the concept. and I"m not going to explain it to you. maybe read what I wrote with an open mind and see what i'm sayign and not what you want me to be saying.

I read it with an open mind. You're still an imbecile.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Runner would have beat Thanos if Thanos didn't have the gems. no expression

The comic is continuity. Deal with it, or shut the hell up.

You missed the point. The runner could beat thanos back then. But posting that scan won't make he can beat thanos now. same thing i'm saying about superman and doomsday. at one point, superman could beat dd. Now with all of DD's evolution powers, that version of superman at that time won't be able to beat DD.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Do you say that the power of the two supermen combined>> Imperiex wielding Entropic energy??

Cuz he was embarrassed by them, AFTER he was beaten by Imperiex.

I say he gets past DD, and gets stopped at Surfer.

Thor could stop him, but he would be too busy trying to talk him down.

And for the record, i'd wager that most top tiers could've handled the Gog War scenario fine.

Marvel top tiers that is.

They will kill if need be.

Of course you would. you think marvel top tiers are superior to dc top tiers. So no need to discuss it further.

Howard_Jones
You missed the point. The runner could beat thanos back then. But posting that scan won't make he can beat thanos now. same thing i'm saying about superman and doomsday. at one point, superman could beat dd. Now with all of DD's evolution powers, that version of superman at that time won't be able to beat DD.

That was Thanos post-upgrade. no expression

Howard_Jones
Of course you would. you think marvel top tiers are superior to dc top tiers. So no need to discuss it further.

UniOmni is one of the bigger DC fans that I've seen. no expression

bigbran
you missed the concept. and I"m not going to explain it to you. maybe read what I wrote with an open mind and see what i'm sayign and not what you want me to be saying. You said he evolved past Imperiex.
I gave you examples of him evolving, what the hell are you talking about then?Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
You missed the point. The runner could beat thanos back then. But posting that scan won't make he can beat thanos now. same thing i'm saying about superman and doomsday. at one point, superman could beat dd. Now with all of DD's evolution powers, that version of superman at that time won't be able to beat DD. The Runner had the Space Gem. Not exactly his own power.
That's like saying that Drax beat Champion, but then forgetting that he had the Power Gem.

UniOmni
Actually i don't.

I feel that DC's mainstream top tiers are more consistently given extreme feats, but thats DCs schtick.

I feel that they're more or less peers, and i said that Marvels top tiers would do well, cuz they're willing to kill if need be.

I said that clearly in my original post.

Beta Ray Bill would mow down the Gogs from that arc en masse if he was switched with Superman.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That was Thanos post-upgrade. no expression

Um no. the runner cannot beat post annilation wave thanos.

Howard_Jones

He almost did. no expression

Soljer

Post annihilation wave?

You mean...the Runner can't beat Thanos without a heart?

How does that work? Last I checked, Thanos was a corpse on the ground....

nvrbeenwthagirl
Post annihilation wave?

You mean...the Runner can't beat Thanos without a heart?

How does that work? Last I checked, Thanos was a corpse on the ground....

Whatever. meaning the thanos that was alive and very powerful. go insult someone else of look for things to nit pick with someonelse. I tire of you.

Howard_Jones
Whatever. meaning the thanos that was alive and very powerful. go insult someone else of look for things to nit pick with someonelse. I tire of you.

Thanos was as powerful durin Annihilation as he was during Thanos Quest.

Seriously, you don't know your comics well, especially Marvel. Your hatred for the company is just amazing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thanos was as powerful durin Annihilation as he was during Thanos Quest.

Seriously, you don't know your comics well, especially Marvel. Your hatred for the company is just amazing.

Thanos was more powerful I believe. I guess since I hate marvel so much, i wouldn't have bought the book and given them my money. Yeah I really hate marvel. actually it seems to me that people actually hate dc characters and go thru hoops to show it. You dont' see me putting down marvel characters the way you guys put down dc characters. what you really see me doing is lifting up dc characters. Me lifting DC up in now way means I hate marvel. I think you should find another hobby. reading my mind isn't a good one for you. Your not very good at it.

Howard_Jones
Thanos was more powerful I believe. I guess since I hate marvel so much, i wouldn't have bought the book and given them my money. Yeah I really hate marvel. actually it seems to me that people actually hate dc characters and go thru hoops to show it. You dont' see me putting down marvel characters the way you guys put down dc characters. what you really see me doing is lifting up dc characters. Me lifting DC up in now way means I hate marvel. I think you should find another hobby. reading my mind isn't a good one for you. Your not very good at it.

You constantly downplay Marvel characters and make DC characters out to be more than they are. Also, you have been proven more than once today to have NO idea what you're talking about. You were provided with proof that you were wrong, and you said "it doesn't count."

Please, just be quiet.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You constantly downplay Marvel characters and make DC characters out to be more than they are. Also, you have been proven more than once today to have NO idea what you're talking about. You were provided with proof that you were wrong, and you said "it doesn't count."

Please, just be quiet.

OH really? how was I proven wrong? Like when I said that that scan meant nothing considering we dont know which version of DD that was? oh yeah, I was really proven wrong. Thank you oh great one. I completely forgot the fact that I retorted that Scan.

Howard_Jones
OH really? how was I proven wrong? Like when I said that that scan meant nothing considering we dont know which version of DD that was? oh yeah, I was really proven wrong. Thank you oh great one. I completely forgot the fact that I retorted that Scan.

nvrbeenwthagirl

I also stated that posting a scan of the runner beating thanos in no way indicates that the runner can beat current thanos. Which means, posting a scan of superman beating DD means nothing when DD evolves so much. Who knows when that scan was from. Thanks. I know what I said. and yes loeb is an idiot. go try it with someone else.

Howard_Jones
I also stated that posting a scan of the runner beating thanos in no way indicates that the runner can beat current thanos. Which means, posting a scan of superman beating DD means nothing when DD evolves so much. Who knows when that scan was from. Thanks. I know what I said. and yes loeb is an idiot. go try it with someone else.

You don't even know if Loeb wrote it.

King Kandy
Those scans of Superman beating doomsday Happened after he got put in Entropy. It happened after he got hit by Imperiex. It happened after he got hit by the OE.

But Superman pounded him. Like nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Those scans of Superman beating doomsday Happened after he got put in Entropy. It happened after he got hit by Imperiex. It happened after he got hit by the OE.

But Superman pounded him. Like nothing.

I dont' know who wrote that, what were the circumstances. For all the scans posted on these forums, without context or a greater frame up of the history of the character or storyline, one can pretty much make thier character look good or make another look bad at anytime and people will accept it as law without giving it much thought. that is not me. I dont know if Superman had a sundip, if doomsday had been fighting someone else and was worn, or any of that. Given the fact that DOomsday fought superman much harder before and wasn't as poweful then, I t would have to PIS for supers to defeat him so easily when DD has evolved. Yet, I have stated before, DC sucks when it comes to superman. Superman could puch god in DC and they would stand by it.

King Kandy
The circumstances were such:

Doomsday was back, no longer a mindless brute, but a intelligent, thinking being. It was attacking some national monument, and superman came and laid a smack-down on it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The circumstances were such:

Doomsday was back, no longer a mindless brute, but a intelligent, thinking being. It was attacking some national monument, and superman came and laid a smack-down on it.

Which kills the character entirely. His best versions are either the thinking Gog wars version where he was uber powerful and could have easily killed superman, or the Mindless killer doomsday. The one you just named doesn't sound like either.

Howard_Jones
Which kills the character entirely. His best versions are either the thinking Gog wars version where he was uber powerful and could have easily killed superman, or the Mindless killer doomsday. The one you just named doesn't sound like either.

That's Doomsday Rex. no expression If I'm not mistaken, it's the same incarnation that fought Gog for as long as he did.

King Kandy
Right.

That is a VERY recent Doomsday. One of the most recent versions, I think.

Ready to place BRB a bit higher on the gauntlet?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right.

That is a VERY recent Doomsday. One of the most recent versions, I think.

Ready to place BRB a bit higher on the gauntlet?

NO. I dont know which doomsday is the current now . That is why most people specify which doomsday, which thanos, which surfer ect. hell even for a while. brb had the power cosmic supercharging the odin power. SO you gotta say which is which.

Howard_Jones
NO. I dont know which doomsday is the current now . That is why most people specify which doomsday, which thanos, which surfer ect. hell even for a while. brb had the power cosmic supercharging the odin power. SO you gotta say which is which.

That's Doomsday Rex. no expression If I'm not mistaken, it's the same incarnation that fought Gog for as long as he did.

Also, Beta has NEVER had the power cosmic, or the Odinpower. You're thinking of Alpha Ray and Rune King Thor.

King Kandy
Right before Gog wars.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Also, Beta has NEVER had the power cosmic, or the Odinpower. You're thinking of Alpha Ray and Rune King Thor.

Oh yes he did. Beta had gotten hurt badly. And Silver Surfer took the odin power and super charged it with the power cosmic. This is when Beta had his new look for a while. And Odin was not happy with surfer about him doing that either. Thanks I know what i"m talking about.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Right before Gog wars.

Well hell, God wars doomsday is Waaaaaaaaay stronger than any doomsday before. So How is that scan relevant then?

Howard_Jones
Oh yes he did. Beta had gotten hurt badly. And Silver Surfer took the odin power and super charged it with the power cosmic. This is when Beta had his new look for a while. And Odin was not happy with surfer about him doing that either. Thanks I know what i"m talking about.

no

Odin and Surfer used the two to heal Bill from near death, and it nullified his powers. Later on Odin restored them.

King Kandy
Well hell, God wars doomsday is Waaaaaaaaay stronger than any doomsday before. So How is that scan relevant then?
Because it was RIGHT BEFORE IT!

It's power was right between When it got toassted by Imperiex, and Gog wars.

RIGHT BETWEEN THE TWO!

King Kandy
Superman on why he is now superior to Doomsday:

"You're different now. You can think for yourself. So think about this. Before, you were a mindless thing. Nothing could hurt you. You couldn't feel pain, much less understand it. But once you have felt it -- it changes you -- forever. And you'll begin to understand something new. Fear. I've lived with it all my life. You don't want to die again, do you? The agony of what's happened to you affects your speed -- your strength ... and that little bit of doubt -- that you cannot win today -- grows. You understand now, don't you? You will never hurt me again. You will never kill me again. Never again!"

nvrbeenwthagirl
no

Odin and Surfer used the two to heal Bill from near death, and it nullified his powers. Later on Odin restored them.

NO, the panel says surfer supercharged the odin power with the power cosmic. I remember. very clearly becuz odin was upset about it. he even told surfer about his boldness.

Howard_Jones
NO, the panel says surfer supercharged the odin power with the power cosmic. I remember. very clearly becuz odin was upset about it. he even told surfer about his boldness.

no expression

Put down the doobie.

If you're making reference to Starmasters, you haven't read the whole series.

nvrbeenwthagirl
no expression

Put down the doobie.

If you're making reference to Starmasters, you haven't read the whole series.

i have the entire series. And I dont member if it was star masters. It was right after that tyrant afair i think. been a while. anyway it doesn't matter. BRB is not clearing this guantlet.

Howard_Jones
i have the entire series. And I dont member if it was star masters. It was right after that tyrant afair i think. been a while. anyway it doesn't matter. BRB is not clearing this guantlet.

It was Starmasters. It was when Quasar was framed for mass murder.

Also, you have yet to prove that Doomsday will beat Beta Ray Bill. Burden of proof is on you. Good luck.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It was Starmasters. It was when Quasar was framed for mass murder.

Also, you have yet to prove that Doomsday will beat Beta Ray Bill. Burden of proof is on you. Good luck.

Doomsday beat the shit out of a DS avatar. Of whom are more powerful than BRB. That is all the proof I need. BRB isn't as tuff as DD. that is for sure. And he aint' winning in hand to hand. DD has faster combat speed and reaction Speed. Considering that any Battle field removal takes some summoning, DD will be all over BRB long before that Happens. DD can speed blitz the flash and Superman. BRB may have uber travel speed. But his combat speed isn't matching DD's. And tho he may have that nifty hammer, He won't get the chance to use it against a being who is so fast and tuff that he'd all over him before he got a chance to lift it.

Howard_Jones
Doomsday beat the shit out of a DS avatar. Of whom are more powerful than BRB. That is all the proof I need. BRB isn't as tuff as DD. that is for sure. And he aint' winning in hand to hand. DD has faster combat speed and reaction Speed. Considering that any Battle field removal takes some summoning, DD will be all over BRB long before that Happens. DD can speed blitz the flash and Superman. BRB may have uber travel speed. But his combat speed isn't matching DD's. And tho he may have that nifty hammer, He won't get the chance to use it against a being who is so fast and tuff that he'd all over him before he got a chance to lift it.

You missed the part where Darksed got punked out by a street thug, and Doomsday Rex got punked by Superman, who wasn't even giving much effort.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You missed the part where Darksed got punked out by a street thug, and Doomsday Rex got punked by Superman, who wasn't even giving much effort.

I dont 'really go for low showings for real. I dismiss stuff like the surfer getting beaten with lighting by storm, thanos being scratch by wolverine(unless i'm using it against someone :P), or wolverine getting beaten by pip with a brick. Those kinds of things don't mean much when you consider the breadth of the character. With that being said, you talking about those low end showings have little effect on my view of the concept of the charcter and the overall history of the character.

Howard_Jones
I dont 'really go for low showings for real. I dismiss stuff like the surfer getting beaten with lighting by storm, thanos being scratch by wolverine(unless i'm using it against someone :P), or wolverine getting beaten by pip with a brick. Those kinds of things don't mean much when you consider the breadth of the character. With that being said, you talking about those low end showings have little effect on my view of the concept of the charcter and the overall history of the character.

Well, that's good for your views, but your views have no weight in a debate. Also, Doomsday never blitzed anyone. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well, that's good for your views, but your views have no weight in a debate. Also, Doomsday never blitzed anyone. wink

Ur so wrong. Doomsday blitzed Superman, flash and the entire JLA before. So maybe you should learn up a bit more before debating me about a character you obviously dont' know alot about.

King Kandy
Ur so wrong. Doomsday blitzed Superman, flash and the entire JLA before. So maybe you should learn up a bit more before debating me about a character you obviously dont' know alot about.
Nope. Never did it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Nope. Never did it.

Yes he did. where have you guys been? Superman talked about how fast Doomsday was. DOomsday blitzed Superman and Maxima at the gas station. remember that? he also blitzed flash. remember when he beat the entire jla? Or how about when Superman said that doomsday moved so fast he didn't even see him move. Um yeah, he has blitzed. thanks.

King Kandy
Yes he did. where have you guys been? Superman talked about how fast Doomsday was. DOomsday blitzed Superman and Maxima at the gas station. remember that? he also blitzed flash. remember when he beat the entire jla? Or how about when Superman said that doomsday moved so fast he didn't even see him move. Um yeah, he has blitzed. thanks.
He didn't "Blitz" the JLA. He got hammered and slllooowwweellyyy advanced towards them, then punched them.

nvrbeenwthagirl
He didn't "Blitz" the JLA. He got hammered and slllooowwweellyyy advanced towards them, then punched them.

Nope. Doomsday Blitzed them. You just dont' want to admit that Doomsday speed blitzes for the win. It's fine. I understand you not wanting to concede.

Howard_Jones
Nope. Doomsday Blitzed them. You just dont' want to admit that Doomsday speed blitzes for the win. It's fine. I understand you not wanting to concede.

No he didn't. You're talking to a guy who owns the comics, and picked them up when they were first published. no expression

Bentley
By the way, why the hell is Doomsday that low? He beats Supes, he should be over him at least.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Bentley
By the way, why the hell is Doomsday that low? He beats Supes, he should be over him at least.

Read the last four pages of debate and you'll find out.

King Kandy
I've got the comic right here.

He blitzed Guy Gardner.

I guess that sort of helps...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>